Untitled {Edmund x female rea...

By Just_Some_Girl_13

"Yes finally a Narnia x reader " you excitedly clicked the link . Suddenly a gust of wind hit ... More

D i s c l a i m e r
P r o l o g u e
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
e p i l o g u e

Chapter 32

435 18 10
By Just_Some_Girl_13

He never took himself for a romantic but his entries seemed to read like a love story . The girl he described , the way she caught his attention , his never ending fascination with the way she told stories . He didn't think he'd care about them as much if she wasn't the one telling them . He still couldn't put a face to her though . There was a warmth that spread through him at the mention of her name .

it was scorching but a cool breeze cut through every now and then so y/n and i decided to have a picnic . After lunch I wanted to take a nap . I could feel her staring at me so i opened one eye and said " , if you keep staring at me like that someone might think we're in love . " And the she had THE AUDACITY to make my heart flutter and coyly say " aren't we tho . " I played it cool and said " I am . " but why would she do that to me . I can't function with his girl around . My brain turns to mush when she gives me that look with that smile . I am officially what she'd call a simp . I didn't give her a chance to say it back . We started laughing for no reason . I think part of me was scared she didn't feel the same but lets not get into my insecurities .

what the heck is a simp ? road work ahead ? He continued to read over his work . In one entry he described how they spent a whole afternoon cleaning and how he didn't hate it . Anyone who managed to make cleaning bearable had to be his soulmate . He could almost hear her voice when he read over a particular section . It was an entire page dedicated to lyrics written in a poem-like fashion . A song Y/N had sung under her breath while they washed windows .

I really wanna change the world but cant change my clothes wanna find a girl but can't find my phone i just lie in bed till the afternoon dreaming bout the things that i wanna do if i wanna change the world i should change myselfi should make my bed i should dust a shelf shouldn't lie in bed till the afternoon dreaming bout the things that i wanna do

Edmund swore he he could hear her humming . Her voice wasn't anything outstanding , the low whisper and gentle tremble added to the words . She would sound better accompanied by music but she wasn't awful . They spent another day shopping , emptied their rucksacks and walked for 10 minutes . She told him about " bung tung " and a mister " Sook gin " but she seemed happy so he let her rant . Reading it he could almost make out her smile and the flowers on the side of the path to the market . They also bought sugar for jam because they found a wild blackberry " orchid " . Y/N said she'd only ever made jam in a microwave so Ed promised to teach her

BUT I ENDED UP DOING ALL THE WORK ANYWAY because she found a cat while they were berry picking . I'll admit it was cute but its fur was weird . Half red , half white , perfectly split in half by colour . She named him Todoroni because of this and his lack of a name . She explained everything while I made the jam and she cleaned him up . Poor thing was stuck in a rose bush . I found it a bit odd that he couldn't speak but then I remembered why we came here . Jadis . She must be getting stronger . I hope lucy , susan , and peter are alright . I hope they aren't too worried .

He lingered on another passage about a fight . Y/N made another reference and upon seeing his confused face went on about the movie or series or book or whatever . He replied with " , I actually don't care about any of that . " She got defensive and offended . He could see her eyes well up with tears even now . She started comparing him to her family and people at school . It was a good while of silent tension from the misunderstanding before she stormed off to the bedroom . He followed her . He sat her down on the bed and explained his statement a little further .

" I dont care about super heroes or quirks , ideology or societies problems . I understand that you love those things and that's why I listen but just because I don't care about them doesn't mean I don't care about you . But I feel myself getting a little tired of all the references and jokes I have to keep up with . I love the passion you have for all these things but I'd love to talk about . . . other things . "

They spent the whole night talking about something other than pop culture . It was nice . They found shared interests instead of her just droning on about hers . He got to see how fascinated she was by him for once , even if she wasn't a big fan of cricket . Ed smiled as the memory played back in his mind . He hadn't noticed how dark it was until Lucy peaked into his room with a candle and food tray in hand . Shoving the book under the covers . With a fake yawn he asked what she was doing . " I thought you might be hungry , so I brought soup . " Apparently he hadn't noticed how hungry he was . His stomach growled as she set the tray across his lap .

Lucy lingered even after she lit all the candles in the room . She told him about how everyone was on edge after he left . Caspian and Susan fighting and how he was out looking for the two of them every day . And how she thought that him staying out to look for them seemed like a way to avoid Susan for a while . Lucy was a lot more preceptive than people liked to admit . 

They moved to more light hearted topics , Lucy's botany lessons and part time work in the infirmary . None of which should have prompted Edmund's nightmare . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 18.7K 60
Peter x reader Edmund x reader Caspian x reader Eustace x reader
107K 1.7K 22
"But Peter, It was always you..." Must be Love || THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA PETER PEVENSIE X OC [EVERYTHING BELONGS TO DISNE...
344K 8.9K 28
"I'm impressed." "You should be." "You're a catch." "Whatever." {edmund pevensie fanfic} [completed 22nd April 2019] || i do not own narnia || HIGHES...
386K 8.5K 55
"You're so beautiful" He whispered, the both of them shocked that he actually said it to her in the voice he had said in it. He didn't regret it one...