Primed To Sin: Her Start βœ”

By _NimaWrites_

Alexandra Miller is a woman on a mission, with a mind as sharp as her stunning looks. When she crosses paths... More

Playlist
π‘«π’†π’…π’Šπ’„π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’
Characters Aesthetic
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-00
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-01
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-02
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-03
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-04
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-05
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-06
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-07
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-08
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-09
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-10
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-11
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-12
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-13
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-14
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-15
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-16
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-17
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-18
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-19
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-20
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-21
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-22
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-23
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-25
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-26
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-27
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-28
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-29
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-30
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-31
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-32
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-33
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-34
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-35
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-36
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-37
chapter-38
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-39
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-40
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-41
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-42
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-43
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-44
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-45
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-46
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-47
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-48
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-49
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-50
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-51
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-52
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-53
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-54
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-55
56
57
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-58
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-59
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-60
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-61

π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-24

71 4 4
By _NimaWrites_

11-9-2021, 12:57, Saturday.
Authors note:-

Hello babes, well this is my first time leaving an author note anyways sorry if you think that this story is terrible and that there are a lot of spelling mistakes or other errors, but I wrote the 5 first chapters or more of this story two years ago and due to some stuff I couldn't edit those divisions before publishing them here but I promise that once the story is fully complete I will start editing.

Italic writing signifies flashbacks.
_

_____________________________________

"Thanks for helping me back there, I really appreciate it." I couldn't bear the killing silence so the most promising decision was to speak and say something.

"It was nothing." His tone was very raw and cold, just by hearing it chills ran down my spine.

"Do you come here often?" I cleared my throat, but instead of earning a decent response he only nodded looking away and clenching his jaw.

Must be annoyed by me.

"I think I should most probably leave, cause you seem bothered." I stood up and picked up my bag and black covering.

"Okay, Ciao." My jaw dropped at his reaction, this jerk, "Cocky much." I muttered under my breath.

"Excuse me?" He was now towering over me, "You are excused signore arrogante italiano." I wore my coat and walked out of the coffee shop, even though I was mad I still paid for both coffees as a sign of thank you.

"Not everyone gets to sit with a hot English girl yet this idiotic jerk blew up his chance to get at least a friend if not a lover," I spoke to myself walking down the ally.

"Screw him, I am having fun I can't let him bring my self-esteem down not today," I muttered strolling towards I have no idea where.

Walking towards the flat I have rented for this month I open the door and walk-in.

Relatively minor that how I would explain the flat, but it was enough for me as I can say, An open Kitchen & neat living room, plus one bedroom which had a bathroom and shower in it. That should be all I need.

The walls of the kitchen and living room are coloured in a creamy brown. The white small fridge matches the colour of the white counters.

"Gosh, I am exhausted." I took off my black boots and placed them behind the door before wearing my sandals.

Even though I had fun at the library, museum and the park that idiot is still on my mind.

"Get the hell out of my head," I mumbled grabbing my head dramatically, "Shower, a shower that's what I need !"
I made my way to my bedroom throwing my coat, and bag onto the bed I grabbed my towel from my drawer and strolled into the shower room.

The water took my worries and fusses down the drain, leaving only adequate feelings.

Thereupon, finishing and changing into more livable clothes, I took my place on the bed and reached out for my bag with my towel still on my head.

"Well, that was relaxing,"

Opening the black backpack I hunt for my phone.

Everything I placed in the bag this morning is still there except for my phone.

I tend to lose it often but I am sure that this time it's not in the apartment.

"No, it can't be." I push away the thought and run out of my bedroom.

Even after flipping the apartment upside down, my phone was still nowhere to be found.

"God," I sit on my sofa facing the turned-off TV, "Let's rewind everything I did today it might help!" I speak to the phantom beside me before placing my head in my hand and replayed everything that happened during the daytime.

I didn't leave it at the museum, not the library cause I don't remember having my phone with me, and when I ate at the pizza shop I still didn't have it, nor did I leave it on the bench at the park.

That's when it hit me "Okay love you too, goodbye mother." The last time I had my phone was when I talked to my mother before entering the coffee shop.

"It has to be there!" I lunged from my seat and ran to my bedroom grabbing something decent to wear.

Snatching my bag from my bed I ran out of my room.

"How could I be so irresponsible!" I beat myself while putting on my boots.

Walking down the street the only thing the could be heard was the sound of my bag keychains clashing against each other.

"It was all that idiot's fault, if not I would have been in bed by now," I grumbled looking at my hand watch.

"I should get a cab, or I would never get there."

After waiting for hours a cab finally decided that I was worth stopping for, even though my shitty Italian I still made out giving the address.

"Grazie."

The cab dropped me off down the block so I had to walk down the alley to get to the Coffee shop apparently cars can't drive in that alley cause it's too narrow for cars.

"Please don't be closed!" I prayed running in the alley.

"Chiuso." and I am officially screwed.

The sign hanging on the door crashed my last piece of hope.

I sat down on the edge of the coffee shops doorstep, placing my head in my hand and tried to use my brain to plan a way to find my phone.

"Hey," I looked up with an uninterested look the boy in front of was about 16 or 15 years old, "Yes," I conceded, "What are you doing out here it's like almost midnight?" This kid is concerned about me more than I am, "I lost my phone and I came here thinking the shop was still open, but I think I was late." I reasoned, "I know the owner, she is Signora Revello." I jolted up from my place and walked towards the kid, damn he looks young but is tall.

"You do, could you please call her or help me." I begged, "I don't think she will be able to help since she lives on the other side of the city but I know someone who is like a grandson to her maybe he can help you." I sighed "That's great so where is this umm grandson dude?" My phrase made him giggle "we will meet him later, by the way, I am Mateo, Mateo costa."

He held out his hand for a handshake and I grabbed it shaking his hand, "Alexandra Miller." I introduced, "My friend Anthony is right there he will be able to drive us to our destination." He pointed at the car which was 5 houses away from the shop, and that's when reality hit me they are strangers from a foreign country and it's midnight what does the simplifies.

"Look Alexandra you can trust me, I will not hurt you I promise." As if he has read my mind he answered my question, and something deep inside of me kept saying you can trust him. I sighed and nodded before following him towards the black car.

"Tony this is Alexandra my new friend and Xandra this is Anthony." The man who was wearing a white dress shirt and blue jeans looked up from his phone and examined me from head to toe, I would lie if I say I wasn't intimidated by his eyes and staring, then I was shook when he opened his mouth "Any friend of Mateo is a friend of mine, Ciao Alexandra I am Anthony Romano." I nodded smiling, damn he looks cranky yet when speaks is sunshine.

"Shall we go?" Mateo spoke.

Being the gentlemen he is Mateo made sure I sat in the front seat saying that I was older and that it will be rude if he sat in the front.

During what seemed like a 30-minute ride I opened up to the boys and it was nice knowing I have friends now.

Anthony talked about himself and how he is American-Italian that explains his unnoticeable Italian accent and clean English, we both are the same age making us both 20.

And just as how I expected Mateo is actually 16 yet looks so grown, he is a total mood maker and has a remarkable sense of humour which could crack you up from the first word.

"We are here."

God damn...

"Whose mansion is this?" I inquire, "This house belongs to Alessandro Re Hernandez." They responded together.

"Who?"

"Alessandro Hernandez, Gosh are you deaf." I for sure can't forget that idiots voice now can I.

"I see we meet again," I stared into his grey-blue eyes which had turned dark from the lack of emotions.

"What a coincidence to meet you in my own house."

"Do you guys know each other?" Mateo butted in, "I met this idiot today at the Revello Coffee shop." I responded not breaking my eye contact with Alessandro.

"Idiot? Are you talking about me or you, cause last time I checked only idiots forgot their phones and notice it missing after hours." Did he just criticise me, "Well last time I checked people are nice when they meet someone new?" I spoke up, "Well, it's not my fault I am not interested in an unpleasant looking woman who doesn't know how to speak a word in Italian without embarrassing herself."

No, he didn't...

"Did you just say I am ugly?" I was very calm until I saw the hideous smirk on his face, that's when I lunged at him.

"Shit." I heard Tony curse.

I was physically smaller than him but still, I could pull out his hair now, can't I.

I started pulling his hair with all my strength but he started pulling mine.

"Let go!" He yelled,

"No, you let go!"

"Guys both of you let go on the count of three!" Tony came in between, "Fine!" we said in unison.

"One...Two...Three!" We both let go and stepped backwards his perfectly styled hair was now messed up, if his hair looks like that then his mind must be disastrous.

"Psychotic woman," He resumed, "You must not know who I am I a-"

"What my worst nightmare well that's too old, I am here for my phone do you by chance have it or know where it is? "

He was flaming mad, "You mean this?" He reached for his pocket but instead of my phone he took out a gun and pointed it at me.

Shit, I am officially fucked up!

"Aless put the gun down!" Tony yelled, "Why should I, this brat comes into my house and disrespects me in my own house."

And that's when my psychotic part took over me.

"Damn, am I intimidating you that bad mister Hernandez, I must have a lot of power to intimidate the mafia heir?" They were all shocked, "Did you guys tell her!" He yelled at Mateo and Tony with the gun still pointed at me, "They didn't utter a word about it, but look around you Hernandez, black SUV's everywhere, once entering the gates you will see guards and CCTV's all over the place, then look at the mansion yes you could be a businessman but when adding it to the equation it's not right, Yet you are not the boss, you are the heir is if you are asking how I noticed that well that's not for me to tell." The smirk never left my face as he slowly lowered his gun, "Give me my phone and I will leave."

Placing his gun back in its place he reached for his front pant pocket and took out my phone, but it was soon crushed onto the floor breaking into a million small pieces, my eyes widened in terror as he spoke still furious, "No one leaves!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58 12 7
In the heart of Italy's most feared mafia, the Insurrection Dominion, a young girl named Emilia De Luca was born into a legacy of shadows and blood...
558K 10.2K 51
"Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place." In the gritty underworld of violence and crime, Angelina Hernandez stands as a formidable fi...
6.6M 179K 37
PAPERBACK ON AMAZON! ❝You're mine. Understand? And if I see you look at a guy the same way you look at me, I'll kill him. And I'll fuck you with his...
401K 11.2K 45
NiccolΓ² Vitale is a spoiled mafia prince. From early on, Nicco has known that he will be heir to his parents' billionaire-dollar empire. At twenty-fo...