𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-06

Alexandra

Even after striving to persuade the maids that I wished to help wash the dishes and clean up , they however didn't allow me.

So here I am sitting beside Alessandro like a lost puppy, his head has been stuck in the stack of files ever since he finished dinner.

He eventually sighs and gawks at me.

"What do you want?"

"I am bored?"I pout

"And?"

"Let's bloody do something !" I whine

"Well what does Principessa want to do?" he teases, scowling at him I start thinking of a way to assassinate my boredom.

"Let's go to an amusement Park?"

"It's 11:30 the park is closed I am sure you realize that Principessa." He points at the watch on his hand, I frown.

He pats my head before withdrawing his attention back to the file on the coffee table.

"Let's break into the amusement park." He turn his gaze towards me with an Are-you-serious look.

I tilted my head with both my brows raised, my attitude screamed Do-i-look-like-am-joking.

"Principessa you already know I am a wanted criminal I am not trying to get into trouble?"

Such a lame excuse.

"Oh spare me, You trade Drugs, Guns and other illegal merchandise, breaking into an amusement park is nothing described in relation to what you're doing?" I block the path of his shitty excuse.

He groaned and running his hand through his hair, I know he can bribe the authority not to arrest him since they already work for him in the very beginning so breaking into the amusement is a piece of cake.

He just does not want to keep me companied because he is not in the bloody mood to.

"Principessa what about tomorrow, I will rent the entire park, we could do whatever you want to do now then, okay?"I quickly decline his generous offer.

"There is no entertainment in that and also a waste of money?"

"You would rather break into a park than to use your money?" He raises a question with a curious look.

"Absolutely!"

“You are crazy.”

“Says the one who kills as an occupation.”

“No, principessa, don't go there.”

“Very well, then take me to an amusement park and let's break into it.”

“Principessa, what about tomorrow, you seem exhausted from today's meeting and incident, I promise I will take you tomorrow.”

I scoff standing up, “Okay, in that case I am going alone, with or without you I am going to break into an amusement park tonight.”

He finally agrees on breaking into an Amusement park with me we will be going at 12:00 A.M. how decent.

Wearing an all black outfit, I let my hair fall on my back, stepping away from the reflector I make way towards the door.