𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-32

Alexandra

Spending the whole day in the tree house was very pacific and mind clearing, leaning against him, we sat on the edge of the tree house as he kept fiddling with my hair strands.

"Do you recall the toast we put together at Lazio?" I glance up at him as he uttered, slowly recalling the memory,

"A toast for us.."

"For us always being friends through the thick and thin through the ups and downs, through the darkness and the brightest days, to us being there at each other worse and the best. To us being there when we need a shoulder to cry on and to be there when we fall and need a hand to hold and stand up again." I recollect.

"I do."

"Well since you are my fiancee now I want to make a new toast." Pulling away from me he stood up going into the small tree house.

"So I brought champagne beforehead." He came back with the red bottle of champagne and two glasses in his hand.

Sitting down beside me leaving some space for the cups between is he started pouring two glasses of rosy champagne.

"What if I had said no?" I asked grinning,

"I would have tried again another time until you were fully ready to be mine."

Handing me a glass, he glowed brightly like the full moon showing his snow white teeth.

"To us.." He stopped again but unlike this time he didn't let me finish his sentence, "To us being deeply in love, staying strong through the dark nights, being each others sword and shield through the battles and to being each others guardian. To us for believing in each other ,and for staying with each other when the others left us behind. To the days, hours, minutes and seconds we've spent together and to the upcoming's that we are going to spend together not only as friends this time but as each others half and lover." He came to a end clicking his glass into mine as he smiled.

Knowing I have made the right decision from the start I slowly drank from the glass filled with champagne as my mind and soul were at ease.

Placing my glass down I lead in and slowly plant my lips onto his. Placing my hand in his hair as the other was relaxed on his shoulder I feel his every edge relax.

Promptly, he grapped my wrist from his shoulder as he pulled away from the kiss leaving me breathless, his eyes luminous as they reflected the stars in the murky nights.

"I." He paused placing a kiss on my cheek as he continued to place kisses on my face and neck after every word he spoke, "Fucking." My eyes, "Love." Below my ear, "You." My Neck, "Mio Amore." After finishing his sentence he placed a peck on every place which was left unmarked between my face and neck.

Enjoying the moment as they won't ever be the same as this, I dived into a pool replenished with emotions Alessandro has given me in the past hours.

Placing his forehead on mine he panted as his eyes glistened, I have been in Italy for less than twenty days... Yet I made memories that I haven't been able to make in my entire 23 years.

Placing my head on his chest I listen to my favourite music.

His heartbeat.

The soft breeze hit my skin as I was in the warm arms of my fiancee, he protected me like a barrier as I laid there calm and quiet.

Alessandro

The Memories from lazio flowed back into my head as she too laid in my arms, face serene and kissable lips could drive any man to the edge of sanity.

If every man got to have a strong female in their lives, the world wouldn't have been this disgusting.

In my world where everything is dark and bleak she is what keeps it bright.

Mesmerised by her beauty I slowly plant a small kiss on her forehead before being disturbed by the ringtone of my phone.

"What?"

"Its the Ricci family."

Alexandra

The last thing I recall was laying in Alessandro's arm calm and thoughtless however here I am now sitting in the car as he's driving like a mad man.

"Could you explain what's going on?" I pleaded staring at him.

"The Ricci Family are reforming."

Why can't things just be decent and stay fair.

"This will effect the entire plan." He continued.

"Who is the leader?"

"The Dermatologist who helped us get the fake bodies during the car explosion incident."

Oh God...

"Dr.Ricci.."

The man who knows that we are still alive and knows of the plan better than anyone.

"What are we going to do?" Panic was invisible like daylight in my voice.

"I don't know, I really don't know." Pressuring on the gas peddle the car accelerated.

Sprinting out of the car I ran towards the main entrance of Malissa's mansion followed by Alessandro.

"Mio amore." I stayed before I could get in not taking another step once I heard him calling.

"Listen, remember we don't know what's happening inside that house so I need you to keep your cool and loosen up." His warm hands caressed my face before holding my hand and walking me inside.

"Thank God you guys are back." Anthony spoke once we made it to his vision line.

"Lets go into my room I've already checked it it's clear." Slowly following him to his chamber we closed the door locking it behind us.

"Okay now tell me what's going on?" Alessandro asserted.

"The Ricci dynasty is reforming. "

"I don't get it weren't they demolished by the Cassano's about 20 years ago?"

"They were Lex but now their great grandson aka Enzo Ricci the Dermatologist who helped us is reforming it or to be more exact has reformed it and is coming back."

"What do we do this will effect the entire plan and scheme."

"Why?"

Both Alessandro and I stare at Anthony like he has grown horns on his head.

"He knows Alessandro Hernandez is alive, and that is the best way to crash the greatest family in Italy . "

"After all he isn't a fool and knows how to play."

"Thats not what I said." Anthony enunciated surprising both Alessandro and I.

"He in fact wants to side with us and help us destroy the Cassano's and the Valentino's. "

Relieved that's what I felt at that moment.