𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-33

𝑳𝑬𝑿𝑰'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

Ease pours over my soul when hearing Anthony's words.

"So he want's to be our ally?" I inquire of.

"Exactly."

"Alessandro and I must go and meet him before tomorrow so both sides can sign the federation contract."

"No, Anthony you know better than anyone that Aless can't be seen in public regardless of the situation."

"Well Lex do u have any better ideas only the head of the household can sign such contract."

"I will do it instead."

"You realize based on the ranks in the household you are only a Consigliere, you can't sign the contract without him being with you."

"What about his fiance can she perhaps sign such contract?"

"Yes, of course based on the rules his "Fiance" has the authority to sign the contract."

"Thats great in that case I will be going." Clapping my hand I smile.

"Lex his fian-" he paused putting everything together, "Don't tell me." I raised my hand before smiling, "We are engaged." I break the news.

"Man you finally did the right thing." Going forward he started patting Alessandro's back, "Anthony I swear to God if you don't remove your hand it will be apart of the past." Alessandro threatened holding the bridge of his nose between his eyes.

"Okay okay, Calm down Lex you deserve an award for keeping up with his hot Temper ,he is a walking volcano." Breaking into a laugh I look at Alessandro who is fuming with anger.

"What can I say, I guess even the wildest cats can be tamed." My words sharp and slow as I smirk at Alessandro.

"You know what I am leaving I can't stand the atmosphere there is a lot of sexual tension I will be working on the contract in my bedroom." Tony left closing the door behind him.

"He really forgot this is his room?" Alessandro enunciate before we both started laughing.

Once again the door opened revealing no other than Anthony himself.

"I just remembered this is my room I mean like I wouldn't mind working somewhere else but I really don't want you two to do funny business in the same place I sleep." He opened the door as a sign for us to leave.

"Relax Anthony, even if we do "Funny business " it will not be in your chamber." Grabbing Alessandro's hand we slowly walk out.

Hearing the door close behind us we both start laughing again.

Sitting on my bed I dial my mothers number before placing the phone near my ear.

"Hello mother." My voice comes out frail as I speak to my ma.

"How have you been doing?" Her voice strong her so caring as she spoke.

"I am doing great mom, How are you guys doing?" I inquire my voice coming out small.

"We are doing amazing sweatheart."

"Mom I need to break something to you, just don't freak out okay." I warn her,

"What is it? Are you okay?" She asks in a hurry , worry visible in her voice.

"Mom don't worry I am doing terrific, it's- " I pause taking a deep breath, God I have never been this stressed out.