𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-26

Alessandro

"My whole body aches from the flight." She grumbled as she positioned her hand over her back.

Eyes, lips, face, body, nose, silky ebony hair, those little things are the ones that drive me crazy, I never thought I would fall for someone this hard and not Lexi.

"I am sorry if the flight was bad, but I had to go with what I have planned." She looked up at me and smiled removing her hand from her back and deposited it on her suitcase, "Aless, I know why we had to take that flight and I am not blaming you." Just like if time has come to a stop, we both stood in the middle of the Milan airport staring into the eyes of others, Her blue mesmerising orifices resembled the ocean, feeling lucky to have her I step closer and hug her catching her off guard.

"Have I ever told you that I am the luckiest man in this universe because I have you?" Her body relaxed in my arms as she hugged me back mumbling something which I couldn't make out.

"We should most probably get going shouldn't we?" I pulled back grinned at her before grabbing our suitcases.

"I already have asked Tony to send me one of the cars so it is here by now." Slowly, we made our way out of the airports exit and was greeted by the delicate after midnight breeze, the cold air cooled down the heat of my body, my eyes turned to Lexi and her expression and perfection hailed me, Eyes closed as the wind pushed her hair backwards leaving a couple of strands on her face which elegantly adorned her, Cherry like lips slightly apart made my mind run wild about the way they taste.

Damn it this girl will be the death of me.

Her eyes opened and met with mine, I didn't even realise that I was biting my lips while staring at her with eyes filled with eternal love with a bit of lust.

"Ales-" before she could continue I cut her off by giving her peck.

And damn I feel like I am on cloud nine only by that little amount of skin ship.

"Aless!"

"Hey, calm down it's not my fault you look so pleasant, without doing anything, I mean have you forgotten I am a man?" Her cheeks turned crimson red, my smirk only got bigger knowing I can tease her a little more.

"Its illegal to look that hectic and except me to do nothing amore, I can't control it I mean it's in my blood, But what is more sensational is to see you blush."

"Alessandro stop your little teasing jokes and keep them for later it doesn't work on me." She indeed is confident yet her body betrayed her, blood boosted to her cheeks and neck, as her hands were already sweaty.

"So you don't like it I see, well that's not what your body says Amore." I whispered as I got down to her ear level.

"We are in public and we must stay professional, This is Milan and you are well known here so please let's keep up with the plan." She backed away as she reasoned.

"As you wish." I pulled back still smirking but this time with my eyes.

"After you." I slightly turned my head as I lowered it so she could go first.

Walking beside her I gazed at the perfection beside me from side to side just to remind myself she really is here and isn't leaving.

Love, I am in love with the least expected person I thought I will fall for.

The figure standing in front of me made me stop dead in my track.

A Valentino,

"What? What's wrong why did you stop ?" My gape turned back to the angel beside me.