𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-25

“No one leaves!” He growled, “What was the point of breaking my phone?” I spoke unconcerned about the entire mood, “You really don't know when to speak do you?”

“No I don't, got a problem with that, like it or not you will pay for what you broke and then drive me back home cause I can't be in the same place as you not now not ever!” I stepped closer, pointing my finger at him.

“Alexan-” Before Anthony could speak Alessandro cut him off rudely, “Look, You don't step into my territory and then try to  jeopardize me, little Lexi this isn't England this is Italy and right now you are in my sovereignty and you are under my rules!” He roared at me stepping closer leaving only a  couple of hairsbreadth between us.

“No wonder you are not the boss yet, you are too full of yourself to the point you aren't aware of what happens around you.” That's when he was caught off guard by my phrase, “Let me put it in words your empty head can comprehend, First rule when you are a wanted criminal no matter how much power you have you don't go around saying my name is Alessandro Hernandez, Italian or not everyone knows the Hernandez mob, and everyone knows the fact that the Hernandez family has only one real blooded son, so is it clear now, be aware no one is a friend when you are destructive, people will want to get rid of you without giving you a second chance.” He ogled at me as if I was a ghost.

“È pericolosa amico, è un'arma nociva o una possibilità inviata per te per fare le cose giuste.” Anthony recited from behind, cutting the thick tension between us, taking a step backwards I kept my eyes on him not missing any of his moves.

“Stay here tonight, you can go back tomorrow.”

And he was gone leaving me with Anthony, and Mateo.

“Your friend has really unpleasant anger issues.”

“Yeah, I know.”Mateo expressed, “Come I will show you the way to the guest room.” I nodded and followed him into the massive mansion.

“So this is your room and Alessandro's room is right in front of yours Anthony and I have work to do so we won't be in tonight but tomorrow morning I will be here.” His smile alone lighted up the aggregate room warming my heart, “Okay then take care.” He nodded and left leaving me alone in the room in my own fantasy.

The walls were in the colour of snow glinting up the room, King sizes bed covered in black sheets, the dark brown wooden floor matched perfectly with the raven and white rug placed in the middle of the room.

I sighed and walked out of the room, the feeling of not belonging here took over me like a train passing over the rails, “Why aren't you asleep?”

This man...

“Oh I didn't realize my dad was around, news flash I am not one of your lapdogs for you to order around Alessandro, I might be staying here tonight but believe me I despise you and your house, after all, I came here for my phone which is now broken but ended up meeting you and receiving a headache!” I cried out, not being able to take his bullshit anymore, “and also since I am your guest give me something to wear cause I am not sleeping in these tonight, mister!” I walked back into the room and slammed the door behind me.

Jerk!

I took off my shoes and laid on the bed, there feeling of my body relax after a long day is just so extraordinary, “Mom will be so worried.” I cursed placing my hand over my eyes. The soft bed made it harder to stay awake and just before I realized I was asleep.

The sound of knocking on the door woke me up from my sleep, stepping out of the bed I opened the door only to meet the one and only heir of the Hernandez family not in a suit this time but rather in a hoodie and joggers.

“This better worth waking me up!”

And then something was thrown at me, “The hell!” I picked it up and it was a hoodie and a pair of pants.

“You asked for something to wear, that's the smallest thing I have,Buona notte idiota! ” He walked back to his room, “Did you just call me an idiot?” I interrogated, “Take it as payback for calling me a jerk.” and he closed the door leaving me in the doorway of the guestroom I walked back in and shut the door, starting at the apparel in my hand I sighed and began scraping out if my clothes, the soft fabric was so relaxing as if my skin was able to breathe again, I sat on the bed yawning before getting under the sheets and slowly started to doze off to the land of magical and perfection.

“Are you awake, Xandra, Xandr-”

“What!” I growled opening my eyes in frustration, “What do you need Mateo?”

“Gosh why so antagonistic, Anyways Good morning Aless ordered me to wake you up, he says he wants to talk to you after breakfast.” I nodded

“What time is it?” I asked before yawning.

“7 sharp.” He then walked out of the room.

After finishing making the bed, I stepped into the washroom and closed the door behind me.

Unlocking the sinks water I start throwing water onto my face so I can fully wake up.

“My guts tell me today will be very bad.”

Resigning from the bedroom I make myself down the stairs and into the kitchen yesterday on my way to the guest room Mateo showed me.

“Morning,” I said making my way towards Mateo who was sitting on one of the stools and sat beside him.

“Buon Livorno.” I looked up at Anthony who was busy cooking and smiled.

“Eat up boss is waiting for you in his office.” He placed a plate of pancakes in front of me.

Gosh, what does he want now!