𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-09

Lexi's POV

Facing both Anthony and Alessandro I smirked I might still be very young but I know I can think beyond the boundaries.

Being discernible is one of my multi-gifts, and that is exactly what is needed right now.

"Be like the fox who makes more tracks than necessary, some in the wrong direction." running my finger on the slit on top of my eyebrow I spoke in an orotund tone.

"So you mean we lead them on the wrong path?" Alessandro enjoined as he stood up from the bed.

"We don't even know who did it so how will we lead them onto the wrong path?" Andrew quipped, raising a point.

"By tomorrow morning most of the gangs will get the news of what happened, this will at least give us a couple of hours to place two fake bodies in the mortuary and then raise an identification paper to one of the doctors and make sure he gives it to Anthony. "

"But there is nobody found in the explosion case Lexi, how will you just place two bodies in a mortuary without being suspicious?" Anthony noted tonelessly.

"Money Tony, Money can shut people up, buy them, and even kill them." Alessandro conferred.

Rising from my seat I walked towards my study table which was filled with papers.

"We will buy the bodies from another mortuary, A body which is at least 70 percent or more burned, in that case, it won't be recognizable which will make the work easier for us."

"What about the owners of the body?"

"Tony stop asking questions." I blurted making him shut up.

"Call a Dermatologist and let's begin with the plan," I ordered Tony.

He instantly sighed and walked out of the room.

"As for you make sure to inform all your guards and maids to not speak a word about us being alive and they should all act into the plan. " Alessandro nodded he too headed out.

"Slowly I will find you all one by one and show your true faces."

............................

"I called doctor Ricci and he agreed but he said no one should ever know about it, I sent two men to go and pick up the bodies and send them to the hospital where most of the people you guys hit are."

"extravaganza!"

"Did you just use an old Italian word!"

We both started giggling when Alessandro walked into the room.

"Missione compiuta." He spoke as soon as he closed the door behind him.

"The next move is to see who will make the first move after hearing Alessandro the Head of Hernandez family is gone." My words were sharp and cold.

"Well, we can't just stay here then when this is your plan," Tony commented.

"We will leave to my late fathers' penthouse and stay there until we figure everything out." I quickly agreed with Aless.

If I am planning to play the role of a dead Lexi Miller I will play it and hunt everyone.

"In that case, I will pack my clothes." I started walking towards my closet.

"By the way Anthony you will need to have this with you so we can hear everything that happens when we are not here." I threw him a black box that had an earpiece to communicate, he was fast and caught it'

"Also make sure to put a CCTV camera in every room that doesn't have one and then will connect them to our devices so we could see everything too just in case someone tries to be extra sneaky."

"She is right, call Vincent and get it done." Alessandro backed me up.

"Will do boss." what he did made me giggle the way he turned and faced me before saluting.

"I think you forgot who the real boss is Tony," Alessandro spoke.

"Sorry bro but she gives off a scary boss aura when she is around, and I gotta play safe."

"Face it Aless I am the boss around here." I fired making everyone chuckle.

"I am done."
I came out of the walk-in closet with a bag in my hand.

"So shall we head out?"

"We shall," I responded picking up my phone and headed out the door followed by both Tony and Aless.

"Tony you are in charge now, be sure to get the CCTV ready plus to get into the act properly." Alessandro Asserted as he places both our suitcases in the car trunk and rode the car.

"Ciao Tony be aware of your surrounding."

I got in and waved goodbye at Tony before buckling my seat belt and Aless drove off.

"This will be fun don't you think so?"

I turned my head towards Alessandro who has his hand on the wheel while the other was on the gearshift.

"It will be fun but painful too Aless." I took a deep breath before continuing.

"Maybe the most trusted man of yours might be the traitor or the closest family member, remember the ending might not be a fairy tale ending it will be bitter that is for sure but what matters here is that you have to hold on to your hat tightly so the wind doesn't take it from you."

"Lexi it was never easy for me anyways, two years ago when you first came to Italy you saw how I got to the top of the pyramid, you know how my own family tried to end me for their own welfare." He spoke thickly.

Even though he can be brutal sometimes but deep down I know he too wanted a normal life away from guns, drugs, deception, and pain, every single one of us was born into a story with unexpected chapters.

where you don't know whether you will make it to the upcoming chapter or is it going to be the ending.

Being placed in the middle of a facade and an unhealthy environment is never easy regardless of who you are even the Strongest villains need a break sometimes.

Even though there is no such thing as a villain it's just domination given to some people whom others think are bad for being born into the merciless part of the books.