chapter-38

Alexandra

Feeling delicate kisses against my clothed shoulder I open my eyes, slowly adjusting the light I turn my body around, and face the owner of my heart I smile, symmetrical face, blue-grey eyes, his black hair messy from sleeping.

“Goodmorning.” My voice is delicate and very soft, he leans forward planting a kiss on my forehead, “Goodmorning Angel.” He speaks his morning voice raspy and low, his voice alone turns me on.

Goddamn it.

How are you feeling?

“Sore,” I whine, he chuckles leaning forward planting a kiss on the corner of my lips.

“I guess I did a great job then.” He jokes, slapping his bare chest lightly we both burst into a laugh.

“Who would have thought the man who broke my phone and threatened me would be the same man I would lay with and call my fiancee.”

His fingers danced with my hair strand, it was a habit of his to play with my hair whenever we were together.

“I guess you could say it was Fate.” I hum in response.

“So today is the day...” I sigh, even though I know there is no place for fear in this life but I am still afraid, maybe if this has happened a couple of years ago it would have been different as I would have not had anything to lose, but now I have him and I am terrified of waking up without him beside me, the thought alone is perilous and for it to become reality will be like snatching my soul out of me.

“I love you.” I say out of the blues, his fingers caressing my cheek delicate and sweet, “I love you more, Mio Amore.”

My finger stroked his face slowly, “I am scared.” I whisper, “I am scared, that tomorrow when I wake up my bed, would be cold and empty, I am scared that your scent will slowly be no more, I am scared that our memories would be taken from me, I am so fucking scared.” A single tear runs down my cheek which he wipes away before it reaches my chin.

“I promise when you wake up for the rest of your life you will find me next to you, I will not leave easily, you can't get rid of me simply like that.” we both chuckle through the distress, “Do you think I can be the reason for a beautiful ladies pain and tear, whoever does that must be sick in the heart, I can't tell you I love you and then leave you broken and damaged, I might be the worst out there but for you, I will try to be the best, I must be a fool for dragging you into this shithole of life but I am selfish I want to keep what is mine and your mine and I will always protect what belongs to me, even if it means stealing some other man's destiny, Burning the world until nothing but ashes are left, I will do what the people think is impossible, and I will never turn back on my word.” Tears trickled down my cheeks as I held onto him, “I too vow that if anyone lays a finger on my man I will raise hell and burn whoever blocks my way alive, I will show them all what Alexandra Hernandez can do, I will make sure the name alone sets fear inside of them.” I smile with tears still in my eyes.

Alexandra Hernandez the wife of the capo.” He whispers smirking, “It has a good ring to it don't you think.” He leans forward claiming my lips.

Pulling away, my eyes never once left his, I knew this man is going to be the reason I am going to lose my sanity and get down on my knees if I have to.

“I already got you a little something for tonight I hope you like it.” He whispers into my ears before kissing my earlobe.

“I can't wait to see what it is.” I giggle.