𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-00

Alexandra Miller is a woman on a mission, with a mind as sharp as her stunning looks. When she crosses paths with Alessandro Hernandez, the powerful Capo of the Hernandez Mafia, she finds herself drawn into a dangerous game of love and intrigue.

As the first female consigliere in the Hernandez Mafia, Alexandra must navigate the dark underworld of the Italian mafia, using her cunning and wits to rise to the top. But with Alessandro by her side, she discovers a world of dark desires and forbidden passions, where loyalty and betrayal go hand in hand.

In this seductive and eye-catching tale of power, passion, and danger, you'll be entranced by the intense chemistry between Alexandra and Alessandro. With every twist and turn, they must confront the harsh realities of the ruthless society they inhabit, as they struggle to protect their love and their lives.

Get ready to be swept away in the spellbinding world of Primed To Sin: Her Start, where passion and power collide in a dangerous game of love and loyalty. Will Alexandra and Alessandro be able to overcome the obstacles in their path, or will their desire lead them down a path of destruction? Find out in this thrilling and provocative tale of love and mafia intrigue.

𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓.

__________________

© 2021 Nima.H.K. All rights reserved. No part of the book "Primed To Sin: Her Start" or any of its contents may be reproduced, modified, copied, or adapted without the prior written consent of the author, Nima.H.K. This includes but is not limited to any form of electronic or mechanical reproduction, distribution, or storage. Unauthorized use or reproduction is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action.