𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-48

Walking outside the bathroom I fix my hair before glancing at my bandaged arm.

Memories of a couple minutes ago rush back into my lane as the bandage triggers them.

"We have a deal then." I place my gun back in its place under my dress.

"There is a first Aid Kit under the sink, The Valentinos placed them everywhere in case something went off, use it and bandage yourself up." I nod before walking closer to the sink, but even then did I take my eyes of Xaviers reflection.

"Don't worry I won't do anything."

"I don't know if you have heard of the phrase Don't underestimate your enemy," I pause taking the white box out of the counter, "That idiom is reasonably vital cause you never know whats going on inside the person you can't trusts mind, especially not yours Xavier Ivanov."

Taking out the cleansing liquid I pour it over a piece of tissue before biting my lips and placing in on my wound.

"Fuck-" I curse as the pain spreads through my body.

"Let me do it." I turn to see Xavier standing behind me.

His black tie missing around his neck, my eyes travel down his messed up figure, his tie catches my vision as it's tied right above his wound.

"Help yourself, I can handle myself just fine." I turn away from him, we I continue pushing my limits cleaning my wound.

"Tch, When someone offers to help you, you respond with Thank you very much." He pulls the cleaning tissue out of my hand, before pulling me closer,

I open my mouth to withstand his help, "Don't try to resist cause we don't have much time left before the Big Bang." He cuts me off before I even spit a letter.

His fingers clench lightly around my arm away from the wound before he slowly begins cleaning it, gently which is rather shocking.

My fingers clench onto my dress as I bite my lips to surpass the pain. Closing my eyes I yell internally, bracing the stinging feeling that runs through my veins everytime the cleaning liquid touches my wound.

Sensing a steady air being blown at my bruise I open my eyes slowly, convening with an unexpected view, Xavier Ivanov looked relaxed as he blew air against my forearm.

His fingers and breath against my skin sent a tingle down my spine, not as strong as what Alessandro has made me feel, yet surprising.

As soon as he notices my eyes on him his green eyes open meeting mine, and the thin line between blue and green mix creating a shade I have never seen.

Not liking the position we are in I look at the bandage roll in the First aid box, "Mind if you-" I clear my throat, "Yes sure," he strightens up before slowly bandging my wound.

As soon as he finished I take a step back and turn towards the mirror fixing my figure and dress, "I shall never mention this day to anyone ." I speak before grabbing my mask, "I will get in touch with you about the Russia Meeting." I put my mask on before taking one last look at him I nod my head turning towards the door but before I leave I say one last thing concluding our meeting, "You better not let the Hernandez family down, cause I promise you I will hunt you and bring you to your knees and will make sure you kiss the dirt off Alessandro's shoes, Arrivedarci."

And now here I am walking towards the ball unbothered,

Walking through the crowd of evils I feel the outnumbering gazes on me, with my hand bandages my figure not as perfect as it was the attention wasn't unusual.