𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-36

Alexandra

Staring at my reflection in the mirror I felt emotions I haven't felt before, Do I regret slaying them? Was I conceivably at fault? Am I immoral? The doubts kept hunting after each other in my chaotic skull as I gawked at myself.

"Mio Amore, Are you alright?" Not even realising he arrived, I flinch when he speaks. Darting towards me he kneels in front of me picking up my hands from my lap and holding them tight. "Is it about what happen earlier today with Andrew and Irene." He expects, knowing me well he gets the answer of his question through my silence. "All my life I have been forced into this job and there wasn't a day which passed by without me thinking if I should quit, to be honest quitting is quite easy just give your title to your heir or your most trusted man, Yet I never brought myself to actually give up, This is my empire, its right the core of it has been made by my family members before me, yet I am the one who has kept it high and strong so far, My job isn't serving food to people, or teaching kids, I am a Mafia leader I kill, and take, but I never harm who isn't destructive, You are my women, and have a place next to me on the peak, I am sorry for what u witnessed today I know when being blinded by vengeance you don't realize what's going on around you, the afterstorm hits when you are not ready, but love I will reassure you tonight will be the last of our pains and we will bring an end to everything I will make sure everyone pays for their faults and will bring and end to most of this bloodshed." Placing his lips on my hand he plants a kiss on it, before looking up at me and standing up and kissing my forehead, "Lets go the boys are probably waiting for us downstairs." Standing up from the vanity chair I place my hand into his and walk out of the room with him beside me.

The car ride with Alessandro driving and Anthony talking all along didn't make me skip the heart ache, I wasn't unhappy for slaughtering them I was dreadful because of the memories that were filled with Mateo, Although Alessandro and I goal was to get our glory back however my main purpose of doing this is getting revenge, and to show those low lives that the Hernandez household doesn't bluff and aren't going to bypass effortlessly.

" Partner welcome, it's a pleasure to have you here in my house." Enzo spoke opening his arms as a gesture of greet.

"Weren't we supposed to meet you at your office?" I blurt not minding all the stares I got.

"Si, but in case of anything going wrong my house is the best place it's secure and confidential, no body knows that the Ricci empire is rising from the dead." I nod my eyes observing roughly, Navy blue wallpapers, white ceiling with a notable chandelier hanging from it grabbing anyone who enters attention, milky wooden flooring with a expensive looking carpet in the middle of the area, men in suit from both the Ricci and the Hernandez Empire stood around the place doing their jobs.

"Miss-" I look forward knowing the owner of the voice, Sergio stood behind me as he whispered, "Boss is waiting for your rejoinder. " I give him a slight nod, stepping towards the high ranked men whom stood a couple steps or more away from me.

"Beg your pardon, what was it that you said?" I behaved relatively professional not wanting to grab any more attention onto my back.

"I said lets finish this before it's too late." Alessandro retorted with the same professionalism and affection.

"Very well then gentleman, Mister Ricci show us the way to your chamber please."

On our way to Enzo Ricci's office I make sure not to miss a single detail about any of the men or the hallway, you never know who is holding a gun while pointing it at you.

"Relax, everything will be fine I will make sure of that I promise."

Alessandro whispered slowing his pace and placing his hand on my back as a sign of reassurance.

"I am relaxed just alarmed."

I stare into his eyes and he understands what I mean when I say alarmed.

Stepping into Enzo's office the entire vibe changes from light to dark and secretive.

"Please make yourselves comfortable." He informes us closing the door behind himself, the only men in this room are, Alessandro, Anthony, Sergio, Enzo and two other men which I don't recognise.

"Mind introducing these gentleman." I speak breaking the killing silence, "Ofcourse, gentlemen please introduce yourselves."

" Alexandra Miller- I am Enzo Ricci's Consigliere Antonio Lubrano, and this man right here is the mastermind of our Household Ajax Millo." He introduces himself and the man next to him.

"Well good to know I am not the only Consigliere in this room I am looking forward to your work Antonio." I sit beside Alessandro and lay back.

"So tomorrow night we strike." Enzo reminds, "Ajax, tell them our plan."

"Very well, Anthony has already told me the over all plan from sending two men to check the broad building where the ball will be held, and positioning snipers over the building, and on the rooftops of the edifices encircling it, just to make sure none of the Valentinos nor the Cassano's makes it out alive." Anthony has really explained everything, "We will make sure to spread a force of 18 men from each household which will be approximately thirty-six men inside the main facility before the guests arrive we will have to replace every single guard and gatekeeper which are around or outside the building and belong to the Cassano or the Valentino's, this will make the process easier as today two of the Hernandez members made sure to check the buildings thoroughly." He paused staring at me, "Thats when your role comes in Alexandra-"
I give him my full attention, "You must enter with Enzo and surprise everyone about the Ricci's being back that will cause a distraction and then we will strike." I scoff standing up, "Mister Mastermind, the first part of the plan which was mostly ours was fine but the second part is shit, no offence." I look at Enzo, "Non taken."

"Element of surprise that what we will use, Anthony must enter as the representative of the Hernandez Mafia, Alessandro must enter when Anthony gives him the signal which is when they claim they have got Alessandro's Head after his car has blew up, before that I will enter and cause a scene with sergio, but we will have a special guest-" I pause and Anthony continues,"Aida Marino-"

"Your wife?" Alessandro asks confused, "Yes my wife, as she has already volunteered to help, she is about 8 months pregnant she will act like she is sergio's wife and they will be members of Vipers as they won't be coming but we made sure to hack the email that was sent by them to the Valentino's and edit some parts where it said they will be sending two of their trusted members which will be sergio and Alexandra while Aida will be the plus one guest aka Sergio's wife -" he stops and gestures to me to continue, "Anyways, during that process right before they announce the they have Alessandro's head Aida will start screaming and will say that her water broke this will give our men enough time to enter the building without being suspicious, afterwards Sergio will excuse himself and leave and slowly thing will get back to normal, and just when The Valentino's start saying they have Alessandro's head and he will do his little show thats when Alessandro will enter and cause a scene then after him Enzo must enter this will not only confuse them but also catch them of guard then with my signal we will destroy them." I finish and sit back down.

"Your very skillful I must say Miller."

"I appreciate that Millo, "

"So is that all?" Antonio asks, "Yes that's all."

"Very well then I guess we have no more business to do here. " Alessandro spoke standing up.

Shaking Enzo's hand he then reached out for mine and held it my hand fitting perfectly in his.

"We will meet each other tomorrow Ricci, have a great night gentlemen's."

Walking out of the building he ordered Anthony to ride back home with sergio.

Getting into the car and closing the door behind me, Alessandro grabbed my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.

Our tongues fought for dominance, which he soon won, discovering every inch of my mouth, my hands make way to his hair, as his other hand were placed on my waist, A small sound left my throat causing him to grunt and pull back, our lips swollen his hand release my neck and make it's way to my waist. His mouth touches my neck as he makes way to my ear before whispering with a raspy voice,

"Slow down, we're not done yet Mio Amore, just wait till we arrive home."