𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-13

"Assicurati che i cecchini siano pronti in cima all'edificio, spara a Iris in modo che muoia ma spara a Daniel in modo che sia ferito e non arrivi alla palla."

("Make sure the snipers are ready on top of the building, Shoot Iris so she dies but shoot Daniel so he is injured and won't make it to the ball.")

"Lex why don't we just kill daniel as well."

I tied my hair in a ponytail before responding through the phone which was on speakers.

"We are trying to warn them that one small mistake is going to end them, Daniel is going to be a warning. Iris just had enough mistakes and can't be kept, ending her and removing her from the path is the best way to start the tournament. The members of the Hernandez household think Alessandro is dead which will lead all the tension to both the Valentino's and the Cassano family, dominating to hate and at that duration, the renegades will show themselves and we will be able to demolish them easily."

"Okay, then I will instruct Nero and Gianluca to do the undertaking. Since we just trailed both Iris and Daniel and they are at two different dwellings, Iris is at her flat while Daniel was at the warehouse but left to La Luz Restaurant in like 30 minutes and he is still there," Tony acquainted, I looked up at Alessandro who was standing above me like an unbendable tower.

"Get it over with and when things are done inform me."He spoke in a dismally mournful voice before ending the call.

"Six days till the ball." I reminded.

"We have to get everything over in six days." He was frazzled yet didn't want to show it and looked self-assured but deep down, he was filled with melancholy.

"You don't have to conceal it Aless, I know you feel betrayed and backstabbed. I know you are petrified that the closest soul to you is going to be the one with the gun pointed towards you, I know you had no intention of killing Iris or firing, Daniel when I first got here I know you didn't want things to be like this, but the only way to gain a victory is to fight and show no mercy, This is counterattack not war its a reprisal." The words came out lower than what I have expected.

"Betrayal, I had to deal with that all my life but even after all these years I don't seem to get over it, I was betrayed by my dad, then my long-gone brother and then my companions and it just keeps happening over and over again and it's annihilating me this whole thing keeps getting worse, But I have no choice but to deal with it the only goddamn choices I have are to give up my place or to assassinate those who disrespect me and undervalue me one and for all."His voice came out more like a growl.

His orifices held many emotions which utterances can't decipher.

He is the leader of his pack and can't let his members be killed or disrespected but is also willing to eliminate any factor which is unloyal and arrogant.

"Aless it's not your fault, sorry to say this but this is partly your father's fault he couldn't control the family offshoots, which is what you pay for right now just like the Ricci family if you don't do something fast, you guys will ravage and eradicate eachother to the points where there will be nothing as the Hernandez family and will perish forever." My words were modest and authentic.

"I was only 12 when I was chosen as the inheritor of the Hernandez wealth, Companies and mafia, I was ignorant when I started trained first but unhurriedly aspects altered and I remade I became colder by the age of 16 I was ferocious and was named a varmint, back then my when I found out my dad divorced my mom was not because of what I was told but because of betrayal Amore, My dad lost everything when he found out mother has been betraying him with the ex-leader of the Cassano family, he lost everything the love of his life, the mother of his only son and his meant to be pilgrimage companion, I would come up and see my dad drinking till sunrise and then in the mornings he wouldn't be able to deal with the gang problem so someone else had to deal with it, he would leave the house with Domanic and come back in the morning wasted, I saw my father forfeit everything, and break apart in front of me and I could not do anything about it. After that, he got cancer which led to the empty, cold room of the leader. Leading to despair and dusk in the house, He then forgot about me I would go and sit beside him and he would ask me who am I and it was agonizing Amore it was painful, he then withered in front of me leaving me the cold throne without saying goodbye, I was only 18 when I got everything I have now and took over the cold gang and tried to turn on the fireplaces and turn candles on so I can bring back the homie, sweet, and warm place back but instead I got more venom and Slytherin around me and they only way I can win is to slaughter then one by one." He held his tears and didn't let them fall.

"We come to form two different worlds yours is a peaceful, calm and marvellous part while I come from the spoiled, miserable and destructive part, we all have different storylines but it seems like you are meant to be with me in this journey I am thankful Amore." He continued forcing a small smile.

"It's our journey now we are on the same page after all at this point your death is mine ur sadness is mine and your joy too, we are like 1 soul in 2 bodies." I gleamed at him gaining a chuckle from Aless I giggled relieved he was happy again.

One story one journey and one soul.