𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-46

As soon as we reach the centre hall, we act as If the Viper's blood runs through us.

Neither Maximo Valentino nor Eliseo Cassano is anywhere to be seen in the crowd of evildoers.

"Anthony has arrived," Sergio whispers.

I nod and look around the room.

"The Russian Capo is called Xavier Ivanov, he is 24 and has the upper hand within the Russian borders." Sergio resumes, "Dirty blond hair, forest green eyes, and a scar on his left eyebrow stretching to the end of his eye corner, be aware of him if he shows up anywhere around here."

"Isn't it weird for him to show up at the Italian ball?"

"Alexandra you are a consigliere and know better than I do in the Underground not a single move is made without a plan, Xavier isn't just here for the alcohol and to make acquaintance, he has a plan and God knows what is going on inside that polluted brain of his."He reminds.

"What about our spy inside the Russian borders?"

"Katrina?"

"Yes."

"We have lost contact with her these past three days."

I turn my head around facing him, "What do you mean you've lost contact"

"We can't reach her, we have tracked her down and all we have got so far was that she is inside the borders of Italy."

"What if she's a traitor?"

"Impossibile."

"I think otherwise."

"Katrina has served in the Hernandez famiglia for the longest time, she has been with us before the death of the ex capo and Alessandro Taking power."

"It's not about who you have known the longest and who seems the loyalist it is about them showing their true colour when you hung by a thread."

"Alexandra,"

"I am not accusing anyone Sergio I am just stating the prospects." I take a sip of the white champagne in my hand.

"Why don't you join Aida we don't want those weasels getting the wrong idea." I look straight at the white-haired men eyeing us before I raise my glass and smile.

"Very well then I will accompany Aida, remember tonight you are the enforcer Lorena Genovesa."

"Don't worry about me, I won't have a problem fake acting."

Sergio slowly leaves walking toward Aida who sat at the table taking sips of her water from time to time.

30 Minutes before the next Big Bang, I think to myself glancing at my watch.

"One might think you are bored already." I hear a voice from behind me.

Turning around I meet with a masked face, the red mask covering the left side of his face as he smiled.

"You look quite unique tonight."

Before I utter a single word I remember I am not Alexandra tonight.

"Grazie, è un complimento abbastanza generoso devo dire."

(Thank you, that's a quite generous compliment I must say.)

"Italiana, Le mie scuse, consigliera."

(Italian, apologies, consigliere )

He knows who I am.

"Ti stai sbagliando."

"Are you sure about that Miss Miller?"