Her Revenge

By Richa_resa

There is nothing like first love but then there is nothing like true love also. A love that stands there for... More

The Beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Part 1
Chapter 7 Part -2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (The Past)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Discontinuation from WAttpad.

Chapter 41

526 29 4
By Richa_resa

Valencia

We were both staring at each other. His eyes were set on me as the doctor wrapped up the part where I had put the glass shard in.

I felt a part of me getting satisfied as I stabbed him. I craved for his blood and soul. I hadn't planned this but the way he was staring it craved the bitter part in me to make him bleed. We all have a monster in us and he had brought out the one in me.

Natalia and Zach stood side by side staring at me but I didn't mind. I was the most dangerous here in this room because they had played right into my hand. I had kept myself in a corner on the bed. It was just three of us and the doctor.

"It's going to take time to heal. The stab was a bit deeper." The doctor told as he packed up his supplies. Demyan pulled on his sleeves painfully and I devoured the minute painful expression on his face.

"It was a stab filled with all the hatred," he replied as he stared at me. What he said was right because there was nothing inside of me rather than hatred.

"You should have been careful," Zach piqued in as he stared at me. I saw something in his face for a moment which was recognition before it disappeared. I could read people with the back of my hand and I know what I saw before his face went blank.

"I know," Demyan's eyes were set on me. While others were seeing me as nothing but a rabid animal there was a softness in Demyan's eyes that made me want to stab him again.

The stabbing was surely not the plan but I just couldn't control myself from acting. Only if this man had not sorted me out maybe then I wouldn't have been in this mess, to begin with, but there was no need for me to dwell in the past ifs and if not's.

"Where am I?" My voice was barely a whisper as I asked. I could have won an Oscar with such amazing acting skills.

"You are in Russia," it was Natalia who spoke up. I looked at them with a surprise on my face.

"Rus...si..a," I stuttered.

"Yes, Russia. What is the last place you remembered?" She asked making me draw my eyes to her. I tried to show if I was deep in my thought but I was just thinking about the clock that had started ticking. I had seven days to destroy them and bring them to end.

"Maybe New York or Boston," with tears in my eyes I stared at them. "They had me moving to places but I don't remember which places. I don't know much more than the dark rooms they ... kept.. m..e in," my lips trembled showing it as it was a painful memory.

"They rarely let me out in the sunlight and that too was in a room where all I could see.... was... grass...," sobbing I held myself tighter moving my eyes away from them. Theatrics.

"What happened to the child?" Demyan's voice hit my ear. I heard the rustling of the sheets and before I could even turn to see, Demyan's hands were on my arms.

"What happened to our child?" he repeated as his hold on my arm grew a bit tighter.

"I... don't know," his eyes stared at me as I sobbed out the words.

"What do you mean?" he asked in urgency with desperation in his voice. I wanted to stab him just again for the concern this bastard was showing for our child.

"They to...k it when it.. was born," I paused. "I never......got to ho..ld my.. child." My fake tears never stopped. Thanks to you Demyan, I learned how to be a freaking drama queen. His arms left mine and he cursed out. My eyes turned to Natalia who had her set of tears in her eyes. Now she had tears in her eyes, what a two-faced woman she was. Zach on the other hand stood there as if nothing had happened.

"I'm going to kill that fucker," Demyan's angry voice boomed in the room. It almost hit my eardrums. I wanted to laugh at him but with all of my control I kept up with my pretenses.

"Find him, Zach. I don't take what it takes I want him here!" Anger dripped from his voice as he moved around the room in anger. Natalia crying, Zach standing like a perfect soldier, and Demyan a crazed man. What a wonderful trio they were.

"He will kill me," I whispered the words drawing everyone's attention to me. A scared expression set over my face. Demyan's eyes snapped at me.

"The only person who would die is him, Valencia. Only him and no one else," he pinned me under his eyes. "I would be the one to die before he ever gets to you," I saw the fierce emotion of love in his eyes. As if he meant each and every word. For a moment I was transported back into time when I once believed in every word he spoke. When he once was my god.

It felt like we were the only two in the room with the way energy crackled between us. We Weren't touching but his eyes were penetrating my soul but could it see the damage it had caused. How he had hurt me? Could those grey eyes staring at me deeply see what they had done to me?

A shuffling and raised voices outside the room followed by a female bursting in the room made his eyes look away from me. Everyone's eyes shifted to her and mine too only to have them staring at me. I have seen her from a distance and it was the first time I was seeing her in flesh right in front of me.

"Sophia," Demyan whispered her name and somehow it was as if he was in awe. Dressed in a simple cotton blue dress she looked angelic but it was the expression over her face that had me in awe. The green jealousy marked the face so fiercely that I couldn't believe for a moment that someone could have loved this man as much as I had done.

From the eyes, it looked as if she could kill me but sadly, she slipped on a mask over her face shielding the emotion from everyone's eyes.

"I just wanted to see," she whispered as her eyes moved away from my face to Demyan's. What a beautiful woman she but did she know what she was standing against. Sadly, none knew.

"Who is She?" I let the words flow through me like a whisper demanding everyone's eyes on me.

"I'm his wife," I wanted to laugh at her beautiful attempt but sadly I just let my eyes go wide at her words shifting my eyes towards Demyan and others. A hurt expression spread all over my face.

"Wif..e," Inside the covers I pinched myself hard making sure my eyes welled with tears. I really wasn't finding anything worth crying for in the situation.

"Yes, and I'm really sorry about what you had to go through but it was better than what was hoped for you," I saw the atmosphere change in the room almost immediately. Tears rolled down my cheek as if I was too much hurt.

"Sophia!" Demyan raged out moving towards her.

"No!" Sophia yelled. "She should know the truth that you would have killed her and her child because of the blood that ran in her veins." Her eyes were burning in anger as she saw me. No regrets in those eyes. Maybe I shouldn't take her that lightly.

"Shut up!" Demyan's hand went in her hair, pulling them slightly to have her look in his direction.

"You are going to get out of this room right now if you don't want me to hurt you," I could hear the warning in those words. Inside I was smiling like a cherished cat but on the outside, I was showing off as a broken woman. Turning my face, I looked at Zach. He didn't take a step to save his sister.

"You hurt me enough by bringing her into your room," she seethed out.

"So, you were telling .... the truth that day." All eyes turned to me at my words directed towards Zach.

I saw the color wash away from his face and what a pretty sight it was. Natalia on the other hand looked at me with horror.

Let's see how you would like to feel being played, my dear best friend, Natalia.

"He di...d told ..me that day, that you were going to kill me," I paused closing my eyes shut I could remember the pain of that day hit me just like it once did. "And our baby because of who our father was. Because of the blood that ran in my veins."

"She is lying!" Zach's voice boomed in the room. I covered my ears with my hand and started crying. I acted as if I was cowering in fear. Pushing myself backward I screamed.

"She is playing his dirty game, Demyan," he kept on explaining to him. Words of accusations were hurled and hurled. On the outside, I cried as if I was being ripped apart but on the inside, I was smiling at my first victory.

My claws had hurt but they were going to hurt deeper. They were not going to stop until I had my revenge.

Let the devastation take place

So Valencia didn't hold back at all.

She had snitched against Zach.

Whatever happens the doubt of seed had been set.

Sorry I didnlt update for a while I was going through some things.

My own dark pit that I had to rise from.

This book is going to end within next 6-7 chapters.

So not to lose this touch I started another book with a touch of innocent and craziness.

Its called Poison Ivy.

Its on Radish too.

I do hope you check it out.

See you in the next chapter of devastation and Revenge. This is Her Revenge........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 12.1K 34
I felt as if someone had dropped a boulder on my fragile heart. He peppered kisses on her neck and she giggled in response. Right in front of my eyes...
5K 135 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
1.9M 75.9K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
690K 20.1K 56
"I always thought that the first time I'd be on my knees I'd be praying..." I held my breath lowering myself to my knees in front of him, "Then worsh...