๐น๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘Žโšก๏ธ

By rahja_

๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฎ Sage Athena Ferrari Her mom helped her get kidnapped by her fathers rivals, The Russians. K... More

characters pt.1
Tattos and Piercings
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
characters pt.2
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four pt.1
chapter twenty-four pt.2
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
Family Tree
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
chapter sixty-seven
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Marco's Story

chapter fifty-two

9.5K 222 199
By rahja_

I sat in the tub relieving my aching muscles. I had just gotten out the gym. I was in there until I couldn't do anymore reps.

I've been slacking off on the gym since I returned to New York, which wasn't a good habit.

Once I checked the time I got out the tub and let out the water. I went to the shower and washed up. 

I had to go to that stupid yacht party. I just wanted to stay here with Luna. I put on my silk robe and did my skin car routine and let my hair down and fixed my afro.

I go into my room. There was a red dress with three boxes and a huge bouquet of roses.

Stop smiling at the fucking roses like a damn idiot and get dressed. You don't have a lot of time.

I clear my throat and set down the roses. I pick up the dress and examine it. It was a beautiful dark red with an open back and slit.

I set it down and looked in the smallest box first. It was ruby earrings. I look in the next box, there was a beautiful necklace matching the earrings.

The next box was a dark red lingerie set. The last one was heels to go with the dress. Lee didn't have bad taste.

I go into the bathroom and do my makeup. I added a dark red lip and fixed my curls. I moisturized my body and added put on a little body shimmer to make my skin glow more and put on my perfume.

I only put on the bottoms since the top didn't require a bra. I put on my dress and heels. I put on the earrings and stood in front of the mirror as I struggled to clasp the necklace around my neck.

A knock sounded on my door. I tell them to come in and turn back to the mirror. I sighed in frustration when my hair got tangled in the necklace.

I got it off and tried again. "Let me help you," Lee said and took the necklace out my hand. I lifted up the back of my hair and Lee put the cold necklace around my neck.

He clasped it and I let go of my hair and fixed it. His hands found my waist. "Beautiful," He murmured.

I sucked in a breath when his finger glided up my spine, a shiver running throughout me. I see him smirk in the mirror.

"Stop, I know what you're doing." I mumble and step away from him. I grab my phone and purse.

"Are we leaving now?" I ask and turn around.

His eyes were on my chest. I look down, my nipple piercing pressing against the fabric. I fix the dress so they don't show and clear my throat.

"Lee," I say and snap my fingers.

He finally looks up. I cross my arms, "Let's go." He said and turned on his heel. He opened up the bedroom door and I follow after.

We get into the suv and he sat across from me. "Can we make a stop?" I ask.

"What do you need?" He asked.

"If i'm going to be staying with you I need my medicine. I haven't taken it because I haven't seen Shaylee today, which she usually brings it to my parents. But she wasn't feeling well today so I haven't got my medicine. And i'm going around a lot of people that I don't know so I need it." I say.

"What's the address?" He asked.

I got out the car and Lee and I went into the elevator. I punched in my penthouse code and the elevator started to go up.

We got out the elevator and I scanned my thumbprint. I enter my apartment and Lee shut door.

"Shay!" I yell and go up the steps.

I go to the room she was staying in. "Just eat the damn soup woman," Fredrico grumbled.

"I told you i'm not even that sick." Shaylee shot back.

"You have a fever of 102, you need to sweat out your fever before the wedding. I don't need you coughing the entire service." Rico said.

"My sickness only last for two days i'll be fine. I already told you i'm not eating that soup. I hate soup."

"donna testarda." Rico mumbled and I hear a clank. (Stubborn woman)

I crack open the door. Shaylee was under the covers with thermals and fuzzy socks on. She threw off the covers.

"I'm hot," She whined.

Rico put the covers back on her and tucked her in. "Good, you need to sweat it out."

"The onions on my heel feel slimy." Shaylee complained.

Fredrico grabbed the Vicks and pulled her shirt down, she screamed and covered her chest. "It's nothing I haven't seen before." Rico said.

When the hell did that happen?

"We were drunk. It was a one time thing." Shay said with a glare.

"One time? Like this morning when I—"

I open up the door, they both jump back startled.

"Hey I just came to get my medicine. Do you know where it is?" I ask.

"In your bathroom in the medicine cabinet." She answered.

"Cool," I say and turn around.

I get my medicine and poke my head back in the door. "I'm leaving, don't do anything I wouldn't do." I say and shut the door.

Lee got out the drivers seat and went over to my side. He opened up the door and offered a hand. I put my hand in his and get out the car.

We went into a large white spacious building, the yacht in the view of the huge open window. The full moon shining through.

"Please don't fight with any of the wives." Lee said to me.

"I won't, why do you think I will?" I ask.

"You have a temper and don't let any shit slide that's why." He said.

He took me by surprise by suddenly patting me down. "What the fuck are you doing?" I ask.

He ran his hand over my ass and down my legs, I kick him. He glared up at me and stood up. "What the fuck was that—"

He handed me a gun. "Put this in your purse in case i'm not there to shoot anyone." He said.

"Was the pat down really necessary?" I ask.

"I needed to check if you had any weapons on you."

I rolled my eyes and put the gun in my purse. "You could've asked." I say.

"You lie a lot."

"Barely." I say.

"Another lie," He said.

"Whatever." I mumble and start walking. The sound of his shoes clicking after me.

Lee was caught up with me in two steps. His endlessly long stupid legs. It irks me how long he is.

He walks ahead of me. His shoulders were more broader, everything about this man was bigger.

We don't know about everything...

Shut up. Don't even go there.

He gained a lot of muscles, his pretty boy muscles now replaced with real man, hard working muscles. I could see the muscles in his legs with each step he took.

His hands in his pockets as he walked like he owned the world.

He paused in his steps, "You're staring."

His back was still towards me, his head still looking ahead.

"I... I wasn't." I say. Even I don't even manage to convince myself.

He turned around, the kind of boyish smirk I haven't seen since we were teenagers stretches across his lips. 

"Lie number two of the night. I wonder how many you'll rack up tonight."

"I'm not lying." I say.

"I can feel your eyes on me, sweetheart," He says.

"Someone has an huge ego." I say.

He turns back around, smugness in his voice, "I also have something to back up that ego sweetheart."

"Stop calling me that." I grit out.

I start walking. He slows his pace to match mine, we're walking in sync, and he does it to fucking annoy me by the fucking smirk he has on his face.

He knows i'm agitated.

"Stop calling you what sweetheart?" He asked.

"You're an asshole, you know that?" I say and slow down my steps, but he's right with me, slowing down. As if he already anticipated I would do that.

"Do I?" He asked and quirked a brow.

I knew I was pushing her buttons, but then again, I also didn't care.

I like seeing this side of her.

The frustrated side, the angry, and agitated side. The storm behind her brown eyes grew as I annoyed her. She was about done with me and we haven't even stepped onto the yacht yet.

She pursed her lips and bit her tongue and started to walk faster. I do the same thing, matching her strides.

Sage suddenly stops, "Stop doing that." She gritted out through clenched teeth.

I keep up walking, taking longer strides. I turn my head, "Are you going to stand there all day or actually get on the yacht?" I ask.

She inhaled a deep breath through her nose and closed her eyes as she blew it out.

She walked past me, shoving her shoulder into my arm, I don't budge. She swore something in Italian and continued walking.

I put my hand on the small of her back and she
shrugs me off before stepping onto the yacht.

The yacht was decent, not better than any of mine. There were people everywhere, elegant dresses and suits.

Michael came up to me, "Lee, so glad you could make it." He held out a hand, I shook it.

His gaze went to Sage. His eyes went down to her chest. "Her eyes are on her face, not her fucking chest." I point out.

Red instantly makes its way onto his face. Sage kept a blank expression and stood there silently. "I hope you two enjoy the party." He said and took his leave.

"What is he to you?" She asked.

"A potential drug dealer." I answer.

She side eyed me, "Potential," She mocked me. "Potential my ass, one look from you and he's already ready to shit his pants."

"Do I not look scary?" I ask with a teasing smile.

"The scariest person i've ever seen. I can't even look at you or i'll shit my pants." She said sarcastically.

"Well don't look at me, I don't want the clean up crew cleaning up your shit. That would be embarrassing for the both of us." I say.

She glared at me and her nostrils flared as she blew out a deep breath. She crossed her arms, pushing her breast together even more.

My eyes instantly fly down to them. With one simple tug I could—

"You're an asshole," She gritted out.

I shrugged, "Just being honest sweetheart. Could you imagine how embarrassing it would be if you stood next to a pile of shi—"

"You're aggravating."

"Am I?" I ask.

If looks could kill i'd be well more than six feet under. With her i'll be at the bottom of the Hudson River.

"Yes. Very aggravating. And stop looking at me like that."

"Looking at you like what sweetheart?" I ask.

"Like you want to rip my clothes off. Just because you apologized doesn't mean I will sleep with you."

"I would never sleep with you again, unless you want me too." I say.

A soft blush warmed her cheeks. Her posture straightened and she glared at me. "No I don't. And stop looking at me." She said.

"I can't look at you?" I ask.

"No." She stated instantly.

"Why not Sage?" I ask.

"Because your face is fucking stupid and i'm still trying to figure out if I hate you or not and . . . because I said so. So stop it." She rambled.

A man comes up to me with his wife, Ricardo Gonzalez. "If it isn't Lee fucking Hernandez," He said with a smirk.

I smirk back and dabbed him up. I pat his back, "It's nice to see you when you're not bleeding out, Gonzalez."

"It's nice to finally see you whipped." He said and his eyes went over to Sage.

His eyebrows slightly went up,"Ferrari's daughter?" He asked.

I nod. He let out a loud bark of laughter, I raised a brow. "I'm not finding shit funny here." I say.

"Just imagining you scared to ask her family to marry her, that's all."

I glare at him, "Fuck off."

He laughed again. I ignored him and wrapped my arm around Sage's waist and brought her closer.

"Sage, this Ricardo Gonzalez." I introduced her.

He offered her a hand and she shook it. "This is my wife, Lina."

Sage and Lina both smiled at each other and said hi. They broke off into a little conversation.

After my brief conversation with Gonzalez I look back, they were still speaking.

More men came up to me to have a brief conversation.

"I'll take my leave to the bathroom now, i've had too much to drink." Lina kindly excused herself.

"Of course," I say.

She smiled at me and left.

I turned around and was instantly met with a man. I took a step back, "Sorry sir, I didn't mean to bump into you." I say.

He looked me up and down. "Oh it's no problem with you sweetheart." He said with a small laugh.

I kept my blank expression and his laugh fell silent.

He looked behind me, "Why don't we go dance?" He asked.

I looked behind me and saw where some people danced to the music. I turn back, "No i'm okay, thank you though." I politely decline.

He put his hand on my arm, slightly grabbing it. "Come on sweet girl, just one." He said.

I push him back, "Do you not see the ring on my fucking hand? I said no." I say.

His face turned angry, he grabbed my arm in a harsh grip. "You fu—"

"Get your fucking hands off her." Lee seethed from behind me.

Lee pulled out a gun with a silencer on it.

Welp there goes my blending into the background plan.

I shoot him in the hand that grabbed Sage, he yelled in pain. I grabbed his hand and forced his hand shut, "If you even think about touching my wife again I will fucking kill you. Do you understand?"

He quickly shook his head, "Yes! Okay!" He shouted.

I let go of his hand and wiped my bloody hand on his white shirt. I put my arm around Sage's waist and she instantly came to me, her body molding into my side.

"You might want to clean yourself up," I look down and raise a brow, "And the floor." With that I walk away with Sage by my side.

"You caused a scene." Sage whispered.

People were staring at us, but I didn't give a fuck. "No one should touch my wife without her permission." I say.

She raised a brow at me, "I'm not your wife."

"Technically since 11:08 this morning you've been my wife. The marriage certificate is proof. Just because we didn't get to the ceremony doesn't mean you're not mine." I say.

She sighed, "You're a very possessive man." She mumbled.

Yeah, I know

The medicine was finally starting to kick in. My anxiety going down a little. I excused myself from Lee to go to the bathroom, but instead I went to the bar.

I sit down and order a glass of wine, not in the mood for hard liquor. "That was some scene there," I turn my head at JJ's voice.

He sat beside me in a navy blue suit, his long curly hair in two braids. "What the fuck are you doing here JJ? Aren't you like twelve?" I ask.

"Thirteen." He corrected me.

The bartender put my wine glass down. He turned to walk away, "Could you actually leave the bottle here?" I ask and dig into my purse.

I grab two thousand dollars and put it down on the table. He set the bottle down with no problem and took the money.

I poured the entire bottle in the wine glass and took gulps until the glass was half filled. "Rough night already? You barely got here thirty minutes ago."

"Where are your parents JJ?" I ask.

He shrugged, "Probably fucking in the bathroom like teenagers."

"They don't pay much attention to you do they?" I ask.

He shrugged once again, "I don't really mind. My dad is annoying and I can't stand my step mom's fucking voice. She annoying and she's always using my dad's money to go shopping. Fucking gold digging bitch. I hate that bitch, she's always so nice to me in front of my dad, but then is a fucking hatred filled bitch when he's not around. One day i'll just grab her by the neck and—" His hands started to shake and his squeezed her imaginary neck.

"Then bam! Just snap that motherfucker in half." He said with a satisfied grin.

This kids imagination sure is vivid.

"Sounds like you've got it all mapped out." I say.

"Yup, then in a few months my dad will move onto the next young woman who will use him for his money. Hopefully she's nice and buys me shit too. I've been wanting a couple of things that my dad won't approve of."

I finish my wine and wave down the bartender, "Can I get another bottle?" I ask and pull more cash out.

He takes the cash and gives me another bottle and bottle opener. I open the bottle and pour half a glass again.

JJ sighed, "Welp i'll take my leave and go dance with a woman." He said and stood up.

I raised a brow, "Who's dancing with a thirteen year old?" I ask.

He fixed his cuff links, "Don't worry about this playa pimp. I've got my ways."

He grabbed a glass that was sitting on the counter and finished it off. "That was yours?!"

"Like I said, don't worry about a playa pimp like me. I've been drinking for a year. I'm not a light weight."

"I'm starting to question whether I should've introduced you to my baby brother and cousin. You're a bad influence," I say.

"I like to think of myself as a fun influence. Everyone in this world is also so serious, it gets boring." He says.

"Now it's time for this playa pimp to get some play." He said and looked around.

"Be responsible." I say.

He smirked at me, "Come on, when am I not Mrs. Hernandez."

I glared at him, "Don't call me that."

"Are you not Mrs. Hernandez?" He asked.

"I will shoot you in your foot Jerome." He winced at his government name.

"Alright woman, no need to bring out the government." He said and walked away.

I finished my glass of wine. The sweetness lingering on my tastebuds. I already fill the booze kicking in. I pour the rest of the bottle and slowly sip.

A man sat next to me. I side eye him as he ordered a neat whiskey.

"Two bottles? I'm surprised you're not black out drunk right now." He said.

I turned to him, "I'm not a light weight." I say.

"Clearly, you're a pro." He said.

"I just want to know how, a bottle of whiskey and i'm out like a light." He said.

"Been drinking for almost ten years." I say.

He finished his glass of whiskey in one swallow, he set his glass down and licked his lips.

"No wonder you're a pro." He mumbled with a laugh.

I smiled, not feeling like laughing. He held out a hand, "Messiah." He introduced himself.

I shook his hand, "Sage."

"Pretty name for a pretty girl." He said.

Things that wouldn't make me giggle when i'm sober definitely did when I was tipsy.

He pointed to my empty wine glass, "Would you like another one?" He asked.

I pursed my lips and ran my tongue across my teeth. One more wouldn't hurt, right? Just one more and i'm done.

"Sure." I say.

He pays for my glass and the bartender refills it. I take a sip and set it down. "I figure the wine is really good."

I run my finger around the rim, "I've had better." I say with a shrug.

"But it's not bad, still does the same job." I add.

"What job?" He asked.

"Getting tipsy enough so I can talk to annoying people." I say.

"I'll take my leave then," He said with a smile and started to get up.

I laughed and patted his arm, "No you're fine." I say with a smile.

"You don't seem like the type to come to a business party on a yacht." He said.

I'm surprised he hasn't figured out who I am. If he's hiding it, nothing about him gives it away. He hasn't seen my left hand yet since he's sitting on my right side.

I shrug and look around. I spot Lee talking to a woman, a woman who doesn't know the definition of personal space.

A sudden anger burns inside of me, but I ignore it and turn back. "I'm full of surprises." I say.

He looks to where I was looking. His face turns sour and he runs a hand along his jaw. A sudden small smirk appears on his lips. I look back and see an angry Lee coming at us.

Before I could even say anything Messiah spoke up, "Hernandez, lovely to see you on such a fine evening."

Lee grabbed my arm and forced me up out the seat. "Shut the fuck up before I blow your fucking brains out." He seethed at Messiah.

"What the fuck are you doing Lee?" I asked through gritted teeth.

He pushed through the crowd of people, dragging me along with him.

He opened a door and shoved me inside. He turned on the light and turned to me. I looked around the decent bathroom.

"What the fuck were you doing with him?" He asked.

"What does it look like I was doing? I was just having a normal fucking conversation with a person." I seethe.

He stepped closer to me, our bodies mere inches apart. "Why was your hand on him?"

I scoffed, "The fucking irony."

I step closer and jab at his chest, "You don't decide who can touch me when a women was just rubbing her filthy hands all over you."

A small smirk was on his lips, "Were you jealous Sage?" He asked.

"Were you jealous of Messiah?" I shot back.

Anger grew in his eyes, "Were you jealous that I had my hand on him? Or are you jealous that I let him touch me?" I ask.

"Shut the fuck up Sage." He gritted out.

"Or what?" I challenge.

"I'll—"

"You'll what? Punish me?" I ask.

"Every time you say you will you don't. I'm starting to think you're not a man that keeps his word." I say.

"Is that what you wish Sage? For me to punish you?" He asked and stepped closer, his body merely touching mine.

I didn't back away, the wine in my system exciting me. I hum in response, "I want you to be a man that doesn't go back on his word, that is what I wish," I say.

He nodded his head, "As you wish."

•SMUT, PLAY SONG•

He grabbed my hips and forcefully turned me around. My hands gripped the bathroom counter for support, my head slightly spinning from the quick motion.

He kicked my feet apart and roughly slid my straps down my arms. He tugged aggressively on my dress and it pooled at my feet. I kick out of it, now only standing in heels, my red lacy thong and jewelry.

A hard sudden slap came down on my ass, making me jump. "You've been waiting for this, haven't you?" Lee asked and smacked my ass again.

A small whimper left my lips as I watched Lee in the mirror. He palmed my ass and slapped it again. A small moan left my lips.

"You wanted this. You wanted me to punish you." He said and smacked my ass again. The next three slaps came down hard and fast, my ass stinging already.

I shifted and rubbed my thighs together. He massaged my ass with his hand. The hardest one came down, I grip the counter.

I glare at him in the mirror, he looked up and gave me a smile. "Just slapping you how hard you slapped me sweetheart."

He rubbed the red hand print on my ass, "Don't worry love, I plan to punish you many ways for your bratty attitude." He whispered into my ear.

I let out a small breath and pushed my hips back, his hard dick poking me through his slacks. I was desperately wet. Wet for a man that I said I would never sleep with again.

I grind my ass back on him, he grips my hips and grinds them harder. "I bet you're wet huh?" He said and played with my thong.

He snapped it back on my skin and his hands went to my hard nipples. He fondled with them and played with my piercings. "God I fucking love these." He mumbled.

He pressed a kiss to my neck and slowly made his way down, all of his movements slow. He was teasing me and he fucking knew it. He was waiting for me to do something.

I turned around and grabbed the back of his head. I met his lips with an aggressive kiss. He picked me and sat me down on the counter.

I instantly spread my legs and he came between them. He gripped my thighs hard and I bit his lip.

He groaned in my mouth and grabbed a hold of my thong, with a simple tug it was ruined.

Him and his old habits.

I bit his lip hard, the taste of blood entering my mouth. "I liked those," I say into the kiss.

"A new pair will be in your room by tomorrow." He said and broke the kiss. He kissed my neck and I shuddered when he finally touched me.

"You're pretty turned on for a man you would never sleep with." Lee smug filled voice said.

"Shut up." I moan and grind my hips.

I pulled her hips forward and force her legs wider. I gather her wetness with my fingers and slide my fingers inside of her.

She clenched hard around me as a gasp left her lips. I push my face into her, licking her pussy.

Fuck I missed this.

I thrust my fingers into her, but before she could recover I sucked on her clit. Her back arches with a wordless cry. She grinds into my face as I tongue her relentlessly.

Her hands come in my hair, gripping onto me as she gripped onto the edge of the counter. Her eyes are barely open, her mouth open, shaped like an o.

I watch as she shuddered with each time I curled my fingers into her. Her breast moving with each rose and fall of her chest.

Her body goes limp with euphoria. In less than a minute, she's on the verge of an orgasm. I remove my fingers and lift my head.

Her beautiful chest heaved up and down. She looks up at me with confusion. I lick her juices from the corner of my mouth.

She glared at me, "You fucking asshole." She pants.

"What's his name?" I ask.

She looked at me confused. "Who are you talking about?"

"What's his name Sage?" I ask again.

She let out a frustrated cry, "Fuck, I . . ."

I smile and bend down and thrust my tongue deep inside of her. I rub her clit with my fingers as I explore her wet pussy for the first time in four years.

She cried out against me, grinding her hips into my face. And when her legs start to twitch, I suck hard on her clit.

"Fuck," She whimpered. "Lee, I . . ."

Then she caved into it. As she explodes her hands grip my hair tightly as she let out a loud cry.

She forcefully pulled me up and met me with an aggressive kiss. I kiss back, she sucked on my tongue, tasting herself in my mouth.

I continue to finger her and broke the kiss. I kissed down her neck and sped up my pace. She let out a cry and tried to close her legs.

I smacked her inner thigh, "Keep your fucking legs open." I order.

"Lee, I . . ."

"I know you can, you've done it for me before." I whisper in her ear and bite down on her lobe. She shuddered against me.

Her body jerked against me, her eyes going wide when I rubbed her clit again.

She cried out when I curled my fingers harder. Her hands gripped my shirt, wrinkling the fabric.

"Tell me," I whisper in Sage's ear. "Who's made you come in the four years?"

Her hand finds my shoulder, her nails digging into it. "No one, fuck, no one Lee." She cried out.

I kiss the corner of her mouth, "Such a shame." I mumble and curl my fingers inside her, her eyes roll back into her head as I hit her g-spot.

"Fuck," She cried out as I finger her into her second orgasm.

She clinched around my finger, "Lee . . . I have to—"

I kiss her neck, "Let it all out baby." I whisper.

She let out the loudest cry of the night, her body shaking as she squirted for me. She grabbed my hand, forcing me to stop. She closed her legs, our hands still in between them.

I forcefully opened up her legs and took my fingers out of her. She watched as I sucked her juices of my fingers, desire burning in her eyes.

I leaned down and cleaned up her juices in between her legs, she shuddered when my flat tongue went over her clit.

I sucked on it and her body jerked the hardest i've ever seen. "Fuck, i'm too sensitive." She mumbled.

She pulled me to her and felt on my hard dick. She kissed my neck, "Fuck me," She whispered and kissed behind my ear.

I back away and pick up her dress off the floor. "The first time I fuck you in four years won't be in a random yacht Sage." I say.

She frowned, "I always wanted to fuck on a yacht. It's on my bucket list," She tried to persuade me.

She got up and turned toward the mirror. I grabbed a handful of her ass and kiss her neck. She lets out a small shudder and moved her neck to give me more access.

I smirk, "I'll fuck you on every expensive yacht I own." I whisper and kiss her neck.

I gave her ass a slap, "Get dressed. We still have an hour left." I say.

__________________________________
5203 words

damn i ain't write smut for this book in a while. It was kinda ass but here's two chapters since I wasn't updating like I used to

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 111K 99
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She knocked me out as soon as we left. She k...
37.7K 1.2K 59
ARES I was named after the God Of War.Trained at a young age to be nothing but ruthless.To be the best assassin the Makris Mafia Family has ever seen...
525 50 11
Athena Rossi a 17 year old girl who has been abused and broken many times and in so many ways she never believed in love she only loved her brothe...
1.1M 33.5K 98
The Mafia Heirs #3 Athena was many things; gorgeous, a killer, an assassin, a psychopath but above all, a Romano. And that was her biggest secret. No...