that street racer// billie ei...

By BilsPirate

what happens when one life collides with another totally opposite life? blair, a street racer; billie, a sin... More

chapter 1
characters
floating lanterns
nature girl
party
reverse uno bitch
hillbilly harold
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35

chapter 22

1.2K 34 8
By BilsPirate

billie's pov:
my eyes slowly flutter open, my vision still blurry. i feel my head being raised up and down, realizing i'm still laying on blair, her heart beating at a steady pace. i turn around, meeting her peaceful sleeping face, her mouth slightly parted open.
"it's not nice to stare" she mumbles, opening one eye with a smirk.
"i wasn't- how did you know?" i chuckle, feeling my cheeks warm up.
"i've been awake for like 20 minutes" she smiles, pushing some of my hair away. "lets go brush our teeth, you look so good right now, i just wanna kiss you" she kisses my forehead, quickly getting up.
"i didn't bring my toothbrush" i chuckle, following her to the bathroom.
"it's okay we have extras" she smiles, pulling out a new toothbrush.
"thank you" i smile, putting toothpaste on it. we both brush our teeth, blair occasionally poking my sides, before going back to her room.
"i gotta go to a race today, before i go broke" she sighs, pulling out her phone and texting someone. "you have anything planned for today?" she smiles, rubbing my thigh, before there's a knock on her door.
"blair hunny, you awake?" blair's mom says through the door before slowly opening it.
"just woke up" blair nods.
"oh hey billie" she waves.
"hey" i smile.
"do you think your family can join us for dinner tonight around 9?" she asks.
"of course" i smile, looking over at blair, receiving a wink.
"can't wait" she smiles, before leaving the room.
"looks like we both have plans later" i chuckle.
"lets go do something" she smiles, pulling me closer by my waist.
"like what?" i mumble, feeling my cheeks heat up.
"i don't know... but we can go swimming-" she starts, but is interrupted with her phone ringing. she sucks her teeth, reaching for her phone, quickly picking up a group facetime call.
"she picked up!" tyler shouts.
"of course i did, goofy" she chuckles.
"how was your date?" dakota asks, blair pointing the camera to me, causing dakota to squeal.
"hey" i shyly wave to the camera.
"what's up billie! so what's the word? race doesn't start till 6" ace sighs.
"come over and let's go in the pool" blair suggests, looking over at me for approval. i nod my head, not really caring what we do.
"say no more, i'm gonna invite bella if that's okay" tyler smiles.
"go for it dude" blair chuckles.
"okay ty, i see you" ace hypes up, making us all laugh.
"alright hurry the fuck up, well be waiting" blair shakes her head, hanging up before they can say anything.
"i'll be back, ima go home to grab some clothes" i mention.
"don't take too long" she smiles, before placing a short but sweet kiss on my lips.
i leave blair's house, jogging over to mines, unlocking the door.
"look who decided to come home" i hear finneas' annoying voice tease.
"shut up" i shake my head.
"you look comfy" he teases, pointing to blair's clothes that i forgot i was wearing. not gonna lie her clothes are comfy as fuck and they smell just like her, so i doubt she's getting these back.
"ignore him, how was your date?" claudia asks, giving me a quick hug.
"it went good, really good. she took us to an abandoned rooftop and everything was perfectly set up" i smile, showing them a photo i took.
"awww, that's soo cute" claudia pouts, the front door opening, my parents walking through.
"good everyone is home, blair's family invited us over for dinner so we can talk about tour" i explain.
"that's lovely" my mom smiles, unpacking groceries.
"it's at 9, but i'm gonna go back, we're going swimming" i smile, running upstairs. i change into a one piece, tossing on a shirt and shorts over it.
"have fun!" finneas shouts, as i walkout the door. i decide to enter from the back, since i already hear music blasting outside. i push the gate open to see blair rapping to "never say never." i pull out my phone, recording her since she still hasn't noticed me.
"i can handle him
hold up, i
i can handle him
now he's bigger than me
taller than me
and he's older than me
and stronger than me
and his arm's a little bit longer than me"
"but he ain't on a jb song with me" i decide to join, blair immediately spinning around.
"yooo, you scared the fuck outta me!" she chuckles, running up to me, taking my phone from me. she winks at the camera when she realizes it's recording, before tossing me over her shoulder.
"blairrr!" an unexpected yell comes out, as she walks toward the pool. "don't you dare!" i get out, realizing what she's about to do.
"you'll be fine, i got your phone" she chuckles, my fist hitting her back.
"blair put me down, noww" i let out a nervous laugh.
"say please" i could feel her smirking.
"can you put me down, please?" i repeat. she places me down, handing me my phone back. "you're an ass" i chuckle, posting the video, before pushing her in the pool.
"you're definitely getting it" she smirks once she comes up, pushing her hair away from her face. she gets out of the pool, slowly walking towards me, trapping me in a corner.
"okay, okay...i'm sorry" i manage to get out.
"yurrr!" thankfully someone interrupts. "i brought food" ace chuckles, walking through the gate, tossing the food on the table.
"this isn't over" blair whispers in my ear, before walking up to dakota, sending shivers down my back.
blair's pov:
"what you get me?" i ask, sitting down, billie to my right and dakota to my left.
"rice and tofu with avocado on the side, with whatever sauce this is, yuck" ace chuckles, handing me the separate bag.
"yeah whatever" i roll my eyes, handing billie her plate.
"blair why are you wet?" dakota asks, moving over a bit.
"long story" i chuckle, sneakily placing my hand on billie's thigh, squeezing it.

"yes, that's game over!" ace shouts, making the final score. after eating, we all decided to play water basketball, except skylar and tatum.
"tyler you fucking suck, you was suppose to block that" i groan, throwing the ball at his head.
"whatever dude, i'm bouta go" he shakes his head, everyone getting out of the pool.
"bye loser" i chuckle, walking towards billie, wrapping my hands around her waist before she can leave the pool. "where you think you going?" i whisper in her ear, making her shiver.
"you didn't forget about earlier did you?" i say a little louder, once everyone is inside to change.
"blair-" she says shakily, my left hand drawing small circles on her stomach, my right hand going up and down her arm.
i lean in, kissing her neck. "we should get ready" i smirk, pulling away. before i can leave the pool, i splash billie, making her shriek. "damn y'all still in there? what y'all doing?" ace chuckles, everyone coming back out.
"fuck off" i chuckle, wrapping myself in a towel. i toss billie her towel, it landing over her head. she pulls it down, glaring at me.
"blair, we'll just meet you at the race" dakota waves.
"ight" i respond before heading inside, going up to my room, billie following behind. "you got a change of clothes?" i ask, heading into my closet.
"yeah" she says. i pick out a comfy outfit, quickly tossing it on, waiting for billie to be done.

"you ready?" i ask.
"yeah" she responds.
"is that my hoodie?" i smirk, noticing she's wearing my playboy hoodie.
"maybe" she tries to hide a smile.
"keep it, it looks better on you anyway" i chuckle, walking up to her.
"who said i was gonna give it back?" she smirks, looking up at me.
"you're being so bold today mama... careful" i whisper, kissing her lips. "we should go, bet their all waiting for us" i smile, pulling away and leaving my room, hearing her soft footsteps follow behind. when we get outside, i open the car door for billie, noticing a unfamiliar car parked up the street, 2 guys sitting inside.
"i'm sorry, they're only here because of me" billie frowns, when she realizes who i was looking at.
"it's not your fault shorty" i chuckle, closing the door, walking to my side. "well it's time to lose them, can't have them following us" i smirk, turning my car on, hearing it roar to life. "lucky for you, i'm good at losing people" i wink, driving out of my driveway, speeding down the road.
"i'm never gonna get used to the way you drive" billie chuckles, looking over at me.
"mee? you have a fucking hellcat, mama!" i exclaim.
"it stock... my parents made sure it wasn't the fastest" she explains.
"stock or not, you can still get crazy with it. but never mind that, it will only work if you know how to drive it properly" i smirk. we end up talking about random things, making each other laugh, eventually pulling up to the spot.
"i know there's a lot of people here, just let me know if you get uncomfortable so we can leave" i give her a small smile, parking my car in the corner, turning it off. she pulls her hood up, giving me a small nod, leaning in towards me. i grip her chin, connecting our lips, one of her hands on my shoulder. before i can deepen the kiss, there's a knock on my window, making us pull away.
"yo, we're all waiting on yall. what y'all doing in there?" tyler shouts. i open the door, stepping out.
"there's a reason i have tints on" i chuckle, slapping his stomach.
"come on let's see who wants actually wants to race you" dakota chuckles.
"i'm lowkey tired of these people, we need to relocate" i shake my head, walking alongside billie. as much as i want to wrap my hand around billie, i'm afraid people will catch on about about us.
"outta state for a week sure does sound nice" tatum chuckles, as we met up with everyone, saying what's up.
"who's lined up now?" i ask, standing on the sidelines.
"raymond, he's driving the supra" zion answers. as i'm watching the 2 cars line up, i feel billie lean into me, her arms wrapped around my waist. i look down, a huge smile plastered on my face, laying my hand across her shoulder.
aye, she initiated it, so i can't complain.
*time skip*
"i can't believe you won 3 races in 2 hours" billie smiles.
"somethin light" i chuckle, looking over at billie.
"so that's like... your job?" she asks.
"pretty much yeah, the only way i make money" i nod, pulling into my driveway. "come on, im starving" i smile, turing the car off. i step out, walking up to the door, unlocking it.
"look who decided to finally come home, i was just about to call you" my mom chuckles, billie's family and my family sitting at the table.
"sorry ma, but looks like y'all are enjoying yourself" i smile, sitting down next to finneas, billie to my right.
"aww where's claudia? i like her better" i joke, filling up my plate with some food.
"doesn't everyone" billie chuckles.
"i'm...offended, but she went to visit her parents" he answers.
"so while we was waiting for the 2 of you" my mom starts. "we talked about everything and decided that you can go on tour but you need to keep your grades up. maggie offered to help homeschool you just to make sure you won't fall behind" my mom explains. i look over at billie with a huge smile, whose looking at me with the "i told you so" look.
"thank you so much i love y'all. you too maggie, i appreciate you agreeing to help me" i smile.
"it's no problem at all" maggie chuckles.
"tomorrow billie and i have a meeting to discuss about the song but we're gonna talk about brining blair along" finneas explains.
"you think they'll let me go?" i ask.
"i don't see no reason why they wouldn't" he shrugs.
"that's so cool you're going on tour, wish i can come" river pouts.
"i'll buy you a ticket to a city of your choice" i offer.
"really?" he smiles.
"you don't even have to buy a ticket" billie buds in.
"nahh, that's too much" i chuckle, taking the last bite of my food. "thank you for inviting us over and the food was amazing" maggie smiles, everyone slowly getting up.
"can i stay a little longer?" billie whispers.
"of course and you don't even need to ask" i chuckle, poking her sides.
"mom, i'll be home later" billie shouts, slapping my hand away.
"okay don't come home too late" maggie smiles.
"goodnight, see y'all around" i wave, as her family leaves. "come on, let's go cuddle" i whisper into billie's ear, swaying her side to side.
"you're so soft" she chuckles, pulling away and running to my room.
"you better take that back!" i shout, chasing after her.
***
hope yall enjoyed this chapter
-bri 🐢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.3K 89
WARNING: book contains many sensitive topics - death used to scare me a lot actually, but i'm not scared of it anymore. in fact getting my eyelashes...
169K 3K 34
Who knew, π‘©π’Šπ’π’π’Šπ’† π’†π’Šπ’π’Šπ’”π’‰, my childhood friend would go against me. After time things changed. Her behaviour changed. Her actions changed. ...
141K 2.7K 123
"Hello, looks like we're going to be your new neighbors!" The lady said "I'm Maggie, this is my husband Patrick, and our two kids, Finneas, and Billi...
365K 14.6K 65
what happens when a wallflower meets a social butterfly? ============================== "my darling, you will never be unloved by me; you are well to...