Under Her Wing

By lovatic_f

A 13 year old actress is added to the set of station 19. She's great at playing her role but what happens whe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chaper 23
Chaper 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chaper 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapeter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Part 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158

Chapter 51

8.7K 279 80
By lovatic_f

Danielle POV

"Dani come here," I heard Stephanie shout from across the garden.

I got up and left Stefania and Mali around the table.

"You screamed for me sister dearest?" I laughed when I reached her.

"Yes get your ass in here," she whispered, grabbing my arm and pulling me into the house.

"Whoaaa," I said, steadying myself.

She stood with her arms folded looking incredibly serious.

"What?" I asked.

"We talk every Sunday on the phone and you haven't told me once that you've adopted a teenager or have a new relationship," she said, play slapping my arm.

"I know I know I'm sorry," I said genuinely.

"And I haven't adopted Amalia," I added.

"You basically have, you took her in legally when her mom died," she replied, raising her eyebrow.

"Okay that's a technicality, I wanted to tell you the moment it happened but Steph it was awful. The way it all happened was awful and it's taken us time to get used to. I had to put Amalia first and make sure she was ready," I explained, leaning back on the edge of the sofa.

"I get that but Stefania?" She retorted.

"We've been keeping a very low profile, we've been taking things slow," I told her, smiling to myself at the thought of Stefania.

"She moved in, that's not very slow," Stephanie laughed.

"Well everything else has been slow. It's had to be, we've been living through a pandemic," I sighed, taking another sip of my drink.

"You're happy though right?" She asked seriously.

I couldn't help but smile, I felt the corners of my mouth almost reach my ears.

"Steph I've never been this happy, never. I'm madly in love with Stefania, she's beautiful and funny and kind hearted," I said earnestly.

"And the kid?" She checked.

"I feel like she's mine. I feel like her mom, her sister her friend all in one," I admitted, my fingers coming to touch the necklace she gave me.

"From now on you keep me in the loop," she warned.

"Definitely," I agreed.

"Then we definitely need to go make cocktails to celebrate," she smiled, taking my arm and pulling me back through the house.

"There's my two girls, here I made margaritas," my mom said, handing us both one each.

"Perfect timing mom," Stephanie winked as we both made out way back outside.

Stefania and Mali, like everyone else, had moved away from the table in the middle of the lawn. I stood and watched Stefania talking away with my mom's best friend Lydia while Mali stood close by, her hand hooked around Stefania's arm.

The fresh air hit me and I felt the amount of alcohol I'd consumed begin to take effect.

"Danielle here," Stephanie shouted, patting the seat beside her on the outdoor sofa.

I moved to sit down and joined in the conversation with our family friends.

"I can't believe you're a mommy," Sophie slurred, now a little drunk as well.

"I'm not a mommy," I laughed, rolling my eyes.

"Oh come on, we can see how that girl looks at you, she loves you," she said making me feel emotional.

"Well I definitely love her," I said, leaning back and taking another drink.

I was starting to miss my girls, even though they were only on the other side of the garden.

"Mali," I shouted, getting her attention.

"Come here my sunshine," I called.

I watched as Stefania gently encouraged her to come over to me.

"Ahhh the nicknames!" Stephanie exaggerated, holding her hand over her heart.

"Oh shut up!" I said playfully.

Amalia walked over, looking a little nervous now around new people.

"Come here beautiful," I beckoned, waving her over.

She walked passed Sophie and Janine and came to stand beside me, leaning against the side of the outdoor sofa.

"Ahh ahh no, sit with me," I said, pulling her down onto my lap.

"She's not a baby," Stephanie laughed, moving over slightly to give us more room.

"She's my baby," I pouted, planting a kiss on her cheek.

Mali blushed and tried to hide her face in my chest.

"So what's it like living with Danielle Amalia?" Sophie asked, clearly trying to get some gossip.

"It's the best," Mali smiled, sitting up slightly but remaining on my lap.

"Her and Stefania don't keep you up though right?" My sister joked, dancing her shoulders up and down.

"Stephanie!" I said, slapping her leg.

"She's too innocent for that!" I laughed, playfully covering Amalia's ears with my hands.

"Here we go ladies," my mom said, walking out the back door with even more drinks.

It was only now that I realised that I was drunk.

I was drunk and I had Amalia on my lap who's parents were abusive alcoholics.

What had I done.

I let everyone take a new drink and patted Amalia's sides, indicating for her to stand up off my knee.

"Come with me," I whispered, taking hold of her hand.

I led her down the garden and over to the bench by my mom's water fountain.

"Baby girl I'm so sorry," I said as soon as we sat down.

"What why?" She asked all confused.

"Sunshine I'm so sorry, I've had a lot to drink and I know what you've been through," I panicked, feeling myself getting emotional.

"Please sweetheart I'm so sorry, I can get Stefania to drive you home and I can stay here," I suggested, holding both her hands in mine.

"Let me hold you baby girl please," I begged.

She took me by surprise by leaning forward and wrapping her arms around my waist so she could lay her head against my chest. I didn't think she'd come to me.

"Danielle?" She said, looking up at me.

"Yes sunshine?" I asked, wiping my own tears away.

"You really don't have to be sorry. I've told you, I trust you so much, even when you're drunk," she giggled.

"But I've been drinking around you all afternoon," I said guiltily.

"Yes but you're here holding me and kissing me. That's the difference," she explained.

"When my mom and Robert drank, they would hurt me. You're drunk and all you've done is cuddle me," she added.

"And cry," I laughed, wiping final tears away.

"Please don't feel bad because of me. I don't want to ruin your birthday," she said.

I held her head back down to my chest.

"Oh sweetheart you're one of the main reasons my birthday has been so special," I assured her.

"And Stefania?" She giggled.

"Yes and Stefania," I laughed.

"Did someone say my name?"

We both looked up to see her walking towards us.

"Hello beautiful," I smiled, holding my hand out for her.

She sat beside me, I was sandwiched between my two favourite girls.

"Just came to check you were both alright," Stefania said, twirling my hair around her fingers.

"I'm good, Danielle's drunk," Amalia informed her.

"Oh dear bellina," Stefania smirked, laying her arm around my shoulders.

I lent into her, resting my head on her shoulder.

"Thank you both for coming today. I know you were nervous but it's meant the world to me," I confessed.

"It's been lovely bellina, your friends and family are wonderful," Stefania replied.

"I really love you," I said, turning to face her.

I held her face in my hands and planted a kiss on her lips.

"Okay you're definitely drunk bella, let's get you home," Stefania laughed after pulling away.

"Yep, I need to get my babies home," I said, standing up and wobbling.

Stefania caught my arm, holding me up while Amalia held my other hand tightly.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked Mali again.

"Danielle I'm good I promise," she giggled.

"Okay my beautiful baby girl," I smiled, trying to pull her into me.

"We really need to get you home bellina," Stefania laughed, rolling her eyes at me.

"Mom!" I shouted, looking around the garden for her.

"Everything alright Danielle?" She asked, coming over to us.

"I'm drunk," I admitted, earning a laugh from whoever could hear me.

"I'm blaming your sister. It's those tequila shots every time," she said, shooting a playful glare over at Stephanie.

"I'm going to take her home, thank you so much for this lovely afternoon," Stefania said, letting go of me slightly to give my mom a side hug.

"You're very welcome. You need to come over again soon. It was lovely meeting you both," she replied, gently resting her hand on Mali's cheek.

We quickly said goodbye to everyone else and my mom handed me a bottle of water before we left.

I drank the water on the way home, feeling myself begin to sober up slightly.

Authors note—

I sweat you guys benefit when I'm anxious because all I do is dissociate from real life and write updates. 😅

Hope you enjoyed 💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 154 5
"i would like to adopt her." in which 3-year-old vera makes the whole of station 19 fall in love with her
236K 6.9K 39
A series with the title Not 19 Again is produced by Ellen Pompeo and Shonda Rhimes. It is led by 3 women namely Barrett Doss, Jaina Ortiz, and Daniel...
151K 3.5K 42
Fire Captain Maya Bishop got ready for her shift at Station 19 and went to work just like every other shift she had done. However, during a call with...
228K 5.5K 52
Maya bishop, captain of station 19 has always had a fear of being touched. but what happens when she meets dr Carina Deluca, someone whos touch she c...