๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ|๐ƒ. ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ...

By SamTheWashingMachine

Rosalie Gilbert is the non-identical twin of Elena Gilbert. She has been away at a boarding school in Washing... More

๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–™ 1
๐•ป๐–‘๐–†๐–ž๐–‘๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™-1
๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
๐•ป๐–Ž๐–‘๐–”๐–™
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•น๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–Š๐–™
๐•ฑ๐–—๐–Ž๐–‰๐–†๐–ž ๐•น๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐•ญ๐–Ž๐–™๐–Š๐–˜
๐•ฑ๐–†๐–’๐–Ž๐–‘๐–ž ๐•ฟ๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜
๐–„๐–”๐–š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–€๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–†๐–‰ ๐–™๐–” ๐•ธ๐–Š
๐•ท๐–”๐–˜๐–™ ๐•ฒ๐–Ž๐–—๐–‘๐–˜
๐•ณ๐–†๐–š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–‰
162 ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–“๐–‰๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜
๐•ณ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–ž ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–•๐–Š๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–š๐–—๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ป๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–™
๐•ญ๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐–‰๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–˜
๐–€๐–“๐–•๐–‘๐–Š๐–†๐–˜๐–†๐–“๐–™๐–›๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‰๐–—๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–’๐–“๐–Š๐–‰
๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘ ๐•ธ๐–Š ๐•บ๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š
๐•ฌ ๐•ฑ๐–Š๐–œ ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–”๐–‰ ๐•ธ๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–—๐–๐–”๐–”๐–‰
๐•ท๐–Š๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐•บ๐–“๐–Š ๐•ด๐–“
๐–€๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‘
๐•ธ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–˜ ๐•ธ๐–ž๐–˜๐–™๐–Ž๐–ˆ ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–˜
๐•ญ๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐–‰ ๐•ญ๐–—๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
๐•ด๐–˜๐–”๐–‡๐–Š๐–‘
๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–—'๐–˜ ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–ž
๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–™ 2
๐•ป๐–‘๐–†๐–ž๐–‘๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™ - 2
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–™๐–š๐–—๐–“
๐•ญ๐–—๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•น๐–Š๐–œ ๐–‚๐–”๐–—๐–‘๐–‰
๐•ธ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–ž ๐•ท๐–†๐–“๐–Š
๐•ถ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–”๐–— ๐•ญ๐–Š ๐•ถ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–Š๐–‰
๐•ป๐–‘๐–†๐–“ ๐•ญ
๐•ธ๐–†๐–˜๐––๐–š๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š
๐•ฝ๐–”๐–˜๐–Š
๐•ถ๐–†๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๐–†
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–†๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Ž๐–‹๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Š
๐•ญ๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ท๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™
๐•ฏ๐–†๐–‰๐–‰๐–ž ๐•ด๐–˜๐–˜๐–š๐–Š๐–˜
๐•ฎ๐–—๐–ž๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‚๐–”๐–‘๐–‹
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–“๐–“๐–Š๐–— ๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–ž
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ณ๐–”๐–š๐–˜๐–Š๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š๐–˜๐–™
๐•ถ๐–“๐–”๐–œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–ž ๐•ฐ๐–“๐–Š๐–’๐–ž
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ท๐–†๐–˜๐–™ ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š
๐•ถ๐–‘๐–†๐–š๐–˜
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ท๐–†๐–˜๐–™ ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–ž
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–š๐–“ ๐•ฌ๐–‘๐–˜๐–” ๐•ฝ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Š๐–˜
๐•ฌ๐–˜ ๐•ด ๐•ท๐–†๐–ž ๐•ฏ๐–ž๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ

๐•ญ๐–†๐–‰ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“ ๐•ฝ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ

464 15 1
By SamTheWashingMachine

"Thanks for coming, Ric," Stefan said as Damon let Ric inside the boarding house. Elena and I had asked him to come over to ask him what he knows about Mystic Falls and its creatures, more like the Lockwood family and what they are.  

"Can I get you something to drink? Coffee? Bourbon? Bourbon in your coffee?" Damon offered, closing the door behind Ric. Wow, Damon being polite, who would've thought?

"Rose and Elena mentioned you needed my help?" Ric questioned as he sat down on the couch opposite of Stefan, Elena, and I as Damon sat down next to Ric. 

"Yeah. We were hoping you could help shed some light on the Lockwood family," Stefan said, leaning forward and resting his elbows on his knees. 

"Now why would I know anything about the Lockwoods?" Ric questioned. 

"Well, you wouldn't. But your dead-not dead vampire wife might," Damon said insensitively. 

"Isobel's research, from when you guys were at Duke together," I said, hinting that there would possibly be valuable information in Isobel's research. 

"You said that she had spent years researching this town," Stefan recalled. 

"Isobel's research here-Mystic Falls-was rooted in folklore and legend. At the time, I thought most of which was fiction," Ric informed.

"Like that amazing vampire story," Damon joked. I think. . .I hope.

"Aside from vampires, what else?" Elena furrowed her brows. 

"Lycanthrope," Alaric stated.

"Wait. Like werewolves?" I questioned, furrowing my brows. 

Damon sat up in his chair, "No way. Impossible. Way too Lon Chaney." 

Stefan looked at his brother, "Is it?"

"I've been on this planet 160-some odd years. I've never come across one. If werewolves exist, where the hell are they?" Damon answered. 

"Well, why do you suspect the Lockwoods?" Ric questioned. 

"Because vervain didn't effect the mayor on Founder's Day but the Gilbert device did. And it affected his son Tyler," Damon said. 

"And at the school carnival, his uncle Mason exhibited inhuman behavior when he fought one of the carnival workers. It suggested some sort of a supernatural entity," Stefan added on to the evidence of suspecting the Lockwoods. 

"We were hoping that Isobel's research could help us figure out what it is," I said, leaning forward and resting my elbows on my legs. 

"Well, all of her things are still at Duke," Alaric cleared his throat, "I mean, her office is still there. She technically still missing." 

"So can we get access to it?" Damon asked. Ric answering with a shrug. "Ric, we need to know what we're dealing with. If this wolfman thing is true, I've seen enough movies to know it's not good. It means that Mason Lockwood is a real-life Lon Chaney. And that little Tyler punk may just very well be Lon Chaney Jr. Which means Bela Lugosi-meaning me-is totally screwed." Time for a road trip. 

* * * *

"You sure you want to do this?" Stefan asked my sister who was packing a small bag for Duke. We decided that Elena, Damon, Alaric, and I would go to Duke and see what we can find in Isobel's research while Stefan stayed behind and help Caroline adjust to being a vampire. 

"Which part? Digging through my birth mother's lifework or going to Duke with Damon?" Elena asked, sighing. 

"Either. Both," Stefan said. 

"Well, I'm sure about the first part. But then again, Ric is a good buffer. So we can bond in our anti-Damon solidarity. And you, Rose? I'm sure you're still pissed at Damon?" Elena looked at me as I nodded, answering her question. "I wish you were coming, though." 

Stefan stood up, walking to stand in front of my sister. "You know what, maybe we should wait a couple of days, huh? Wait till Caroline's less of a danger, and then I can go with you," Stefan suggested. 

Elena furrowed her brows, "It's ok that I'm going, right? And be honest. Because if it's not then I can just stay here. And we can take care of Caroline while Rose goes." I looked at her with a hurt look. How dare she suggest I go alone without her, the audacity. 

"No, listen. I want you to go. Ok? I do. You have questions about your lineage and about Katherine. Look, I'm not going to let the fact that Damon is going keep you from an opportunity to get some answers," Stefan said, almost with an unsure tone. 

"You hate it, though," I stated from spot on the bed. 

"I hate it," Stefan agreed. "And I love you," He told Elena. I internally gagged.

"I love you, too," Elena said, meeting her lips with Stefan. And now I have barfed. 

"Elena, Rose, you coming?" I heard Jenna yell from upstairs. I got up from Elena's bed, grabbed my bag, and went downstairs as I followed the couple. I saw Jenna was looking at Alaric longingly. Gross, and weird, but oh well. 

"Hey, you ok?" I asked her. 

Jenna laughed my question off, "Yeah. Just men and their baggage." I slowly nodded my head as I made my way to Alaric's car. 

I threw my bag in Ric's car as Damon said, "Sorry you can't come too, Stef." I rolled my eyes at his fake apology. 

"Call me if you need anything," Stefan told Elena and I. 

"Oh, I'll take really good care of them," Damon teased as Elena grabbed Stefan's face and kissed him, practically making out in front of Damon and I. I grew uncomfortable as Damon and I looked at each other. I looked back at the couple with a disgusted look and fake gagged, sound and all as Elena glared at me. "Ok. Time to go," Damon opened the passenger door, getting inside as I walked to other side of the car, getting in the back seat. This is going to be a hell of a ride. 

* * * *

"How you doing back there?" Damon asked Elena and I, a smirk on his face. Elena and I didn't answer as Damon continued, "You know, this whole pretending to hate me thing is getting a little silly." 

Alaric scoffed, shaking his head, "I don't think they're pretending. You did kill their brother." 

"There is a huge asterisk next to that statement. He came back to life," Damon said. 

"Yeah. Thanks to a ring that you didn't know he was wearing," Elena said. I hope he knew Jeremy was wearing that ring. He had to, but I have a gut feeling he didn't. 

"Why are you so sure I didn't know?" Damon questioned. 

"Did you?" I raised my brows at him. 

"Yes," He answered with no hesitation. 

"You're lying," I stated. I hope he wasn't. 

"I saw the ring. Big tacky thing. It's hard to miss," Damon defended himself as I sighed at his answer. I really hope he saw it. 

* * * *

"So Isobel was officially employed by the anthropology department given that most paranormal phenomena is rooted in folklore," Ric said as we walked into Duke, heading for Isobel's office. "Excuse me. Hi, I'm Alaric Saltzman. I called earlier." We walked into the main office, I'm guessing, where a lady was digging through a filing cabinet, looking up at us when we walked in. 

"Yes. Of course," She closed the cabinet. "I'm Vanessa Monroe, research assistant-comparative folklore," She shook hands with Ric, then looking over at Damon, Elena, and I. She looked Damon up and down and a wave of jealousy flowed through me. We aren't even together, why am I jealous? "Uh, let me just grab Isobel's keys," She snapped out of her mini trance of ogling Damon. 

"I'm sorry. These are my friends Elena, Rose, and Damon. I hope this isn't too much of an imposition," Ric finally introduced us. 

"Please. Isobel's office is right through there. Isobel was one of my first professors," Vanessa said, walking over to a desk and opening the drawer. "I'm a grad student. She was brilliant," She grabbed the keys from the desk, closing the drawer and then sitting on the desk. "One of the reasons I went into folklore. I have to ask. . .has there been any news?" 

"No. No. I'm afraid not," Alaric said. Liar.

"It's right this way," She said, getting up from the desk and walking over to the door, opening it and walking inside, us following. "I'll grab the light. Feel free to look around. It's fascinating, isn't it?" Damon hummed in agreement as I walked over to look at a shelf. 

 "Where'd she go?" Damon wondered as I furrowed my brows. I turned around as I noticed Vanessa pointing a crossbow at me. She shot the arrow at me as I gasped. Damon vamp sped in front of me, the arrow going into his back. Damon groaned in pain, falling to the floor as Ric pinned Vanessa to the wall, arm across her chest. Elena rushed over to Damon and I as we crouched down to his level, looking at the arrow impaling his back. Can't trust anyone these days, can you?

* * * *

"Pull it out. I can't reach it, Rose. Just pull the damn thing out. It hur-" Damon was cut off by me abruptly pulling the arrow out. I didn't want to hurt him, but I figured he was in more pain with the arrow lodged in his back. Damon winced, then sighed in relief, rolling his shoulders. "That bitch is dead," Damon said, turning around, about to get revenge. I would let him, but Elena would probably have my head for it. 

"Uh, you're not going to kill her," I said as he walked closer to me. 

"Watch me," He smirked as he walked past me. 

"You touch her and I swear I will never speak to you again," I said. I hate that that even came out of my mouth. 

"What makes you think that has any power over me? 'Cause I took an arrow in the back for you?" He walks closer to me, attempting to throw an arm over my shoulder that I pushed away. "You are severely overestimating yourself." 

"Right. I forgot that I was speaking to a psychotic mind who snaps and kills people impulsively. Fine. Go ahead. Do whatever you want," I shrugged. 

"You're trying to manipulate me," He says, eyeing me. 

"If by 'manipulate' you mean tell the truth, ok. Guilty," I shrugged once more as we looked at each other. When he didn't say anything, I nodded, "Ok." And I walked off to go talk to whatever her name is, whoever tried to kill me. I think her name was Veronica. Elena and Alaric were already with her. I walked up to a chair, leaning on back of it. "I'm Rosalie Gilbert, Denise, Isobel's daughter. It's confusing and a long story," I shrugged. "And this is Damon Salvatore who you just shot." 

"I'd be extra nice to me right now," Damon added. 

"Look. We need your help. Ok. We need to see all of Isobel's research, anything related to Mystic Falls," Elena said as Vanessa just looked at us. 

* * * *

"This box tracks Katherine's arrival to Mystic Falls in April of 1864," Vanessa said as she brought over a box to Elena and I to look at. 

"Is that all there is about her?" I furrowed my brows.

She nodded, "All that I'm aware of." 

Elena sighs, looking over at Damon as she grabs some vervain. "Here," Elena holds it out for Vanessa, "Take this."

"Does vervain really work?" Vanessa asks. 

I was about to answer when Damon answers her first, "Nope! Not at all." 

"Can he hear us?" Vanessa asks. 

I was about to answer her, but Damon answered her first, whispering, "No! That would be creepy!" 

"Can he read minds too?" Vanessa jokes. 

"You know, if you want to see me naked, all you have to do is ask," Damon says, turning around as Elena shoots him a look at his remark. His eyes flicker over to me as we make eye contact. I quickly avert my eyes from his. I can practically feel his smirk. 

"No. That, he can't do," Elena says, shooting glares at Damon as he turns back around. 

"He is very capable of being a first rate jackass," I say, grabbing a book from the box and opening it as Elena softly laughs at my remark. 

* * * *

I just finished skimming another useless book with no information about Katherine. I hear Damon approaching me, deciding to ignore him as he steps closer and his chest is practically brushing against my back. "Any luck?" He whispers in my ear. 

I sigh, "There's nothing in here about Katherine that we don't already know." 

He backs up a little, sighing, "Ah, man. You know, it's a bummer we're not friends anymore because I can tell you what I know." 

I furrow my brows, turning to look at him, "Now who's manipulating who?"

He looks at me with a smirk, until Ric speaks up, "Hey, guys. Check this out." Ric hands the book to Vanessa as I move past Damon and over to Ric, Vanessa, and Elena. 

"There's no record of werewolf mythology in Mystic Falls," Vanessa says as Damon moves to stand next to me. Why does he always have to be so close? Oh, shut up Rose, you know you love it. "But here are some records of some of the lesser known legends," Vanessa says, handing me the open book of information. I tune her out as I look at the book, flipping a couple of pages, than back to the original page she had shown me, reading over the info.  "Which roughly translates to 'The Curse of the Sun and Moon'," I hear Vanessa say as Damon takes the book from my hands, looking at it. 

"It's Native American," Alaric informs. 

"Aztec. It explains one origin of the werewolf curse traced through Virginia. The short story-600 years ago, the Aztecs plagued by werewolves and vampires. They terrorized the countryside, made farming and hunting impossible. Until an Aztec shaman cursed them, making vampires slaves to the sun and werewolves servants of the moon. As a result, vampires could only prowl at night, and werewolves could only turn on a full moon. When the full moon crests in the sky, whosever unlucky enough to fall under the werewolf curse turns into a wolf," Vanessa informed. 

Damon furrowed his brows, asking, "Can they control the transformation?"

"If it were a choice, it wouldn't be called a curse," I answer as I give a fake smile, him giving me one in return. 

"But instinct and centuries of rivalry have hardwired them to hunt their pray of choice-vampires," Vanessa reveals. We all pick our heads up at that, looking at each other. 

"Well. . .if werewolves are hunting vampires, I would know about it," Damon says. 

"Not if there aren't that many werewolves left alive. Hundreds of years ago, vampires hunted them almost to extinction," Vanessa says. She just keeps spitting out information. 

"Why would they do that?" Elena asks. 

"To protect themselves," Vanessa says as Damon shrugs, giving a 'that's fair' look to it. "Legend has it that a werewolf bite is fatal to vampires." At that we all look at each other again. Yeah, we're screwed. 

* * * *

I was sitting outside on the stairs as I looked down at my hands. I was tired of being in that room reading and reading. I needed a break, and to clear my head. I hope Damon doesn't think that since I talk to him I forgive him. I still feel like he didn't know Jeremy was wearing a ring, and I hate how easily I am to forgive him and for him to be in my good graces again. I also hate how jealous I get over him, like Vanessa eyeing him earlier, she also gives me a weird vibe, but anyways. I hate how I have these feelings for him. I think about him 24/7, and how I want to be near him, and how he makes me feel, and just, everything about him. I wish it would stop, but at the same time I don't. He's the only one that actually looks my way and just makes me feel like I belong here, he gets me. 

I hear steps coming, breaking me out of my thoughts. I look at him as he sits down next to me, then focusing back on my hands. "Is it just me, or does Vanessa seem a little suspicious?" 

He smirks, "You're just jealous." 

I look at him with raised brows, "Oh?" 

He laughs a little, "I saw how you were basically killing her with your glare." He rolls his eyes as I shake my head at him. Of course he just had to see the steam coming out of my ears earlier. "It was hot." I snap my head towards him. 

"Don't think you've earned my forgiveness yet," I say, shaking my head as I stand up, him doing the same. 

"I saw the ring, Rose," He groans. 

I walk closer to him, practically chest to chest, "No matter how many times you say that, I still find it hard to believe. How about the truth?" 

"I saw it," He states as I shake my head, walking back inside. He is probably never going to admit it. 

* * * *

I walk to the car door, yanking on the handle for it not to open. I keep yanking on it, hoping it will magically open. "Allow me," Damon says as he unlocks the door and opens it for me. I was about to get in when he stands in the way, our chests brushing. "You're not going to be able to hate me forever," He states. 

I roll my eyes, "Can we just go?"

"You have every right to hate me. I understand. You hated me before and we became friends. It would suck if that was gone forever. So. . .is it? Have I lost you forever?" He admits. I shrug as I brush past him and get into the car. He nods as he closes to the door, getting in the car himself. It's not only the fact he killed my brother, he's still head over heels for Katherine. He always saying how he hates her, and then he's over here trying to find her and his head picks up each time he hears her name. I guess that's what happens when you're in love with someone for years and years. 

* * * *

I get Elena and I's bags from the car. She would've gotten her own but she was about to explode from needing to use the bathroom so bad, leaving me with Damon. I walked to the front with Damon next to me. "Road trips work well for us," He said, breaking the silence. 

I sighed, "This doesn't mean that things are back to the way they used to be, Damon." 

"Oh, come on," He said as I dug around for my house keys. "I know I chipped a little bit of your wall of hatred." 

I turned to look at him, "I need to know the truth. When you broke Jeremy's neck, did you know that he was wearing the ring?" 

His face fell at my question, "No, I didn't. Katherine really pissed me off. And I snapped. And. . ." He shrugged, "I got lucky with the ring. And I don't know what I would have done if he wasn't wearing it. Rose, I'm sorry." I knew it. I had a feeling and that feeling was right. Always trust your gut they say. 

I nodded, "Thank you for being honest with me. And the answer to your question about our friendship. . .is yes. You have lost me forever." I didn't wait for him to say anything. I unlocked the door to my house and walked in. I dropped the bags by the door and went straight to bed. I can't do this back and forth with Damon anymore. Him running to Katherine and then back to me, it's tiring, and I can't do it anymore. He also killed Jeremy, even though Jeremy is fine now, what's stopping Damon from taking off Jeremy's ring and killing him for good. I just need to distance myself from Damon, for good this time. No running back to him, no forgiving him so easily. I need to move on and I will, slowly, but move on none the less. I won't let him back in. Hopefully I won't be lying to myself when I say I won't let him back in. 

A/N

And that's a wrap for this chapter! I am so sorry for updating so late. I have been so busy lately and then my WIFI wasn't working so I got set back even more, but it's here now and I'm going to try my best to update more often. Also do you feel like Rose kind of went to hating Damon to straight up falling for him? She didn't necessarily hate him, but was trying to push him away almost. But anyways, I didn't want to make a big confusing jump between Damon and Rose's relationship like she didn't want him near and then the next chapter she does, does that make sense? Matter of fact does this whole story make sense? When I finish this book I will probably go over it and edit it because my writing will probably get better over time. Also keep in mind this is my first fan fic so bear with me if this is crusty. Trust me it's killing me too. Anyways, thank you so much for reading this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 7.1K 68
Lily and her twin Elena are still trying to get over the death of their parents when two mysterious boys come into their town, Mystic Falls. The seem...
78.8K 2.2K 23
Arielle and Stefan bond in an attempt to murder Klaus , but what happens when she falls for him? Her doppelgรคngers show up and explains to her where...
323K 6.1K 30
Corey Gilbert is Elena's twin sister. She tries to be different to her sister because they were never close. Elena took everything from Corey, but wh...
1.7M 35.8K 29
Elena Gilbert. The doppelganger. The girl that has too much trouble to deal with. Remember her? Well, she's not alone. People don't ever pay attentio...