Stolen moments

By amourpierce

Betrayed by a friend,life made a living hell by an ex-lover,follow Leah as she fights for her life,love and h... More

Introduction....
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19(A)
Chapter 19(B)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Not an update
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Note an update but very important
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28(B)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Playlist
Chapter 55
Part B
Chapter 1(B)
Chapter 2(B)
Chapter 3(B)
Chapter 4(B)
Chapter 5(B)
Chapter 6(B)
Chapter 7(B)
Chapter 8(B)
Chapter 9(B)
Chapter 10(B)
Chapter 11 (B)
Chapter 12(B)
Chapter 13(B)
Chapter 14(B)
Chapter 15(B)
Chapter 16(B)
Chapter 17(B)
Important note:
Chapter 18(B)
Chapter 19(B)
Chapter 20(B)
Chapter 21(B)
Chapter 22(B)
Chapter 23(B)
Chapter 24(B)
Chapter 25(B)
Chapter 26(B)
Chapter 27(B)
Chapter 28(B)
Chapter 29(B)
Chapter 30(B)
Chapter 31(B)
Chapter 32(B)
Chapter 33(B)
Chapter 34(B)
Chapter 35(B)
Chapter 36(B)
Chapter 37(B)
Chapter 38(B)
Chapter 39(B)
Chapter 40(B)
Chapter 42(B)
Chapter 43(B)
Chapter 44(B)
Chapter 45(B)
Important Notice

Chapter 41 (B)

70 13 0
By amourpierce

I put my hands on his tensed shoulders, he relaxed in the process, his hunched figure stood straight, he looks at me with tired eyes.

"Any luck?" I asked quietly, the shake of his head answered my question.

It has been five days, five good days that Leah had been kidnapped. Five chaotic days.

There had been no sign of her. It was like she disappeared off the face of the earth.

"They are looking for a lead. It is getting hard because her abductors did a clean job. Motherfuckers!" he cursed in anger.

I can recall the last time I spoke with my best friend on the phone, she shouldn't have left the estate.

The whole place is under lockdown and tight security. They may still be lurking around according to what the investigators said.

The door to the room we were occupying opens abruptly, Max stepped in with an excited look on his face.

"We have a lead"

This caught our attention, we rushed out of the room to go to the main living room were everybody was situated.

There were officers of the police department, CID's, even FBI's swarming around the house and estate. Different gadgets and equipments were laid down to help track down the culprits.

The media are not allowed into the estate, there has been no news of her disappearance, the Anderson's do not want it to get out of hand.

I look around to see Mr Gabriel seating in front of a laptop with a CID as the spoke in hushed tones away from the ears of everyone watching them.

The CID looks up from the conversation before clearing his throat which got our attention.

"We got a lead. Italy, Verona to be specific"

This caused a murmur in the room.

What is she doing on another continent?

"How did you get the lead?" Alfredo spoke up from beside me.

The man turns to look at Hunter who sitting opposite them. He looked like a wreck.

"I gave her something which was very useful" I stare at him with a cryptic look.

"A tracker was inserted into one of the jewelry she had on" the investigator said.

"The anklet I gave her, she still had it on"

Gabriel narrowed his eyes into slits while Alfredo grunts. The twins stared at him as if he was insane.

"We are having a very long conversation after all these" Gabriel said.

I tried controlling my chuckle. Did he give her a tracker engraved anklet, just to monitor her movements?

He is Hunter Paranoid Knight so am not surprised.

"Don't look at me like that Alfred, at least it is now useful" he defended. "if you were in my shoes you would have done the same"

Alfredo threw him a glare.

"Remind me after this whole drama and after i get my sister back that she should not take any gift from him again" he mutters into my ear while I simply chuckled.

It is so nice to find something to laugh about even in this situation.

"You dare not try this with me" I warned him walking closer to listen to what they were saying.

His annoyed grunts confirmed my suspicions, i need to do a recheck on all gifts received from him.

The man kept on typing, using some algorithms and codes when all of a sudden the screen went blank, he cursed out, mumbling some apologies before putting it on again.

Few minutes later,  the man started mumbling some incoherent words.

"What is it?" Matt asked standing beside the man, he stared at the lit screen "Shit!"

"What? What is it?" I ask also glaring at the codes and red line on the screen.

"I can't track the lead, I lost the configuration and algorithms to the tracker which could be-"

"Speak English" Gabriel giving the man a deadly look, the man visibly gulps.

"I can't find the lead"

"Someone must have taken it off, or she lost it" Matt said causing Hunter to groan.

I bit at my fingernails, brain storming on how she got to Verona. The last lead was Verona,Italy. I ignored Alfredo eyes which was staring at me deeply.

Why was she taken to Verona?

My mind went back to years ago when I was still with Alejandro and he told me about his familia in Verona.

Could this be possibly linked to Leah's abduction?

Antonio...

"Rosalia?" I turn to look at Alfredo when he called my name. "is there something you would like to say?"

This man knows me so well. It is not good for my mental health, it is like he knows what and how am thinking.

"I think I know who took Leah"

€€€€............¤¤¤

Checking to see if the coast is clear, I stare at the well lit hall way, looking from my left to right. I step out like a spy, sticking to the wall like a gecko just to make sure nobody was around, then waking carefully as my head whips from left to right.

It is now or never..

I crept down the hallway towards the grand staircase. I have timed the whole thing, the mansion is now quiet. I need to get out of here one way or another.

Even if I have to crawl.

I walk down the stairs seeing that there is no one around, even the guards.

This is too easy.... My subconscious warned.

I don't care!

I need to get out of here, I can't wait for someone to rescue me like am some damn Disney princess.

"And where are you going ?"

I froze in my steps. Shit!

Bursted.

I turn around slowly at the familiar voice, he stood strong and fierce looking with a stoic expression on his face. He has his arms folded against his muscular chest making every muscle flex, every vein pops out and every tattoo stand out on his tanned skin.

"No where?" I squeaked making him raise an eyebrow at me.

"Don't do something stupid Leah"

"Like what?" I asked foolishly yet adamantly.

"Like what you are about to do" I glare at him in annoyance.

"How did you know i will be here?" I asked. The hallway was so quiet and I double checked to see if no one was following me.

"The surveillance camera said it all" he points towards the ceiling and each corner of the room. "your mode of escape was very funny considering you were walking as if the ground was on fire"

He teased which made me glare at him the more but he only seemed to be amused.

"Come with me"

I stood straight as he walks away without looking back to see if i followed his orders.

I huff in annoyance. What the heck?! I was heckled by their father recently, I don't need another threat from the first son...

Reluctantly i followed him through the lit hallway, we stopped at a door which was closed, probably locked. I watch him open it, widely he urged me to step in with a flick of his head.

I entered to realize am in an office which i guess belongs to one of them. Preferably him.

"Your office?" I questioned making him nod as he walks to the table.

"Yes"

"Why am I here?"

"Am keeping an eye on you"

"I don't need a babysitter" I said defiantly folding my arms.

"But you behave like someone who does considering the stupid thing you were trying to do just now" he mused walking towards the big rotating arm chair that happens to be his seat and settling down.

"It was half successful, it would have been a full blown success if you hadn't interrupt!"

"If i hadn't interrupt, you would have been caught by the security cameras or the guards and trust me you don't want that getting into Antonio's ear. Apart from cameras and guards. You will definitely not get through the door of the mansion were our vicious deadly security dogs are already on patrol at this time of the night" he explained the inevitable.

"Am good with dogs"

"Am not talking about Winnie's and Golden Retrievers sweetheart. Am talking about hounds, blood seeking hounds. We are in Verona girl. Deal with it"

"Verona?!" he only gave me a side glance before going back to his paper works "of course"

The idiot brought me to his family house which was guarded by inhumane creatures.

I walk towards the visitors chair opposite his table,taking a seat while accepting defeat.

There was a moment of silence.

"I met your wife" he grunts "she is a stunner"

"Indeed she is" he said not looking up from the papers.

He wants to babysit, i will give him babysitting.

"Though she can do better"

He paused in his reading looking up at me with those piercing blue eyes. He never scared me.

He always reminds me of a Panda. A fuzzy Panda.

Maybe me saying he never scared me was a lie but am not afraid of him anymore.

"Are you trying to say this to get me mad cause trust me it is not working."

"I know..., am just bored" I shrugged.

"Then entertain yourself"

"Good point, let's start with the reason on why i am here"

"Wrong question woman" he said going back to his paperwork causing me to huff.

The door to his office suddenly opens, Antonio walked in with a scared look on his face but that was wiped off when he saw me in the office.

I saw him let out an audible sigh of relief.

" Why did you leave your room?""

I said nothing finding the white walls more interesting than him. He was quick to catch that I don't want to talk to him.

"I will be in my room" I informed Alejandro who only rub the tip of his nose probably sensing the tension between the two of us.

"What are you doing in here?" he asked again, his eyes narrowed a fraction. I huff throwing him an annoyed look.

"Am allowed to walk freely since you took away my right of being wherever i want to be!" I snapped.

"I specifically told you to stay in the room"

I hear Alejandro groan, probably fed up with our quarrels and drama. I will save him the headache, I ignored Antonio's icy glare.

I walked out of the office due to the already opened door by Antonio who slammed the door after me in full force. I jumped but was quick to recollect myself as i walk on with my head held up high.

Get a grip of yourself woman! You are an Anderson!

I can feel his steely glare on my back, it was so cold and penetrating. The last time I check, the only rule i broke was going to Alejandro's office (well apart from  trying to escape by sneaking away which he doesn't have to know), i think I did nothing wrong.

I hurried in my footsteps when i figured out he was practically breathing down on my back. I reached the door to my room ignoring the looming figure behind me.

Opening it, I yelped at the force when he practically pushed me into my room, slamming me against the wall and closing the door in the process.

I whined at the pain I felt on my spine, but froze up when his body came in contact with mine.

"Am going to ask one last time and it will do you a whole lot of good if you answer truthfully" he said into my ears.

I refused to look at him as i was scared to the marrow. His scent which I had come to despise due to the horrifying memories it brought along with it left me terrified.

His grip on my shoulders tightened, which made me realize he asked me a question.

"Okay" I said but you can still hear the fear that accompany that single word.

"Why were you trying to sneak away?" he asked which caused my eyes to widen in surprise.

"Sneak away?" I said dumbly.

"Don't lie Leah! The surveillance camera caught you!" he snarled.

My nose wrinkled in annoyance, the fear left my body replaced by anger. I pushed at his chest but he wouldn't budge.

"Screw you! Screw your surveillance cameras!" I cursed at him. I felt his grip on me relax as he watches me in shock and a tinge of amusement in his eyes.

"Did you just curse me?" I huff at the question "Again?"

Even I am also surprised. Ever since I stepped on the European soil, I had been cursing like a sailor.

"Let go of me Antonio or i will-"

"What are you going to do?" he said, he looks at me as if am stupid. My nose flared.

Raising my leg to kick him in the place where the sun doesn't shine, he sensed the move as he caught my leg in between his thighs.

I fought hard to free myself but the brick of statue was just so impossible to beat.

"Is that all you got?... " he teased more like taunted.

"You coward!" he rolled his eyes  "you chauvinistic, son of a-"

I shrieked as he pounced on me, capturing my lips in his but I was quick to react as I hit him in the face.

"Arrgh!"

Yes, take that you bastard!

But I celebrated too early as he grabs my wrists, pinning them to the wall above my head, pushing his whole body further against me while pinning my legs in between his before attacking my lips again in the assault he called kisses.

I almost threw up the content in my stomach. Without thinking, capturing his upper lip in between my teeth, i bit down... Hard.

I hear him groan in pain making me push him away, with him holding unto his mouth.

I watch in satisfaction as the dark red liquid trickled down a part of his upper lip in tiny blob.

Eureka!

Maybe he will finally realize am not playing around.

Staring at the blood in his hand, he looks up at me with wide shock eyes.

I cautiously walk around him, his eyes trailing my movement.

"Out!" I shouted pointing at the door. He said nothing still staring at me, his face giving nothing away. "I said get out!" I screamed.

Suddenly, like something possessing his being, I watch his brown eyes turn dark, almost black. I recoiled. Scenes from past flashes through my head.

Am not so brave anymore.

I felt a big sizeable lump in my throat as he walks no, stalks towards me like a predator hunting its prey. I know that look.

Without thinking, I grabbed the first thing my hands could find which happened to be one of the adorable flower vase in room, I threw it at him but with quick reflex he dodged it.

The game continues for almost twenty seconds of me throwing anything my hands can find at him and him either dodging it or blocking or punching it away with his fists.

"I said stay away from me!" i screeched grabbing a pillow from the bed in a bid to throw it at him but he attacked me straight on realizing i had ran out of weapons.

I screamed pounding at his chest which he grabbed in a constraining grip. I felt tears in my eyes due to how helpless I felt.

"You stupid defenceless woman! Do you know how hard am trying to protect you from him?!" he growled into my face. His eyes looking cold and lifeless.

"The only person I need protection from is you!"

"Oh really? Have you met Hulio Banerio?! Am a fucking midget comparing to what he can do to you!"

"Am not surprised, you will grow to be like him very soon. Like father like son!" I bite back, hard.

This must have hit a soft spot as I feel him vibrate in anger on top of me.

"You bitch!"

I watch in horror as he raised his hand in a bid to hit me, closing my eyes in reflex. I wait for the hit which I know will be so painful and intense but it never came.

Slowly i peel my eyes open, taking a peek. His hands was still in the air with a daunt expression on his face. He looks conflicted on what to do.

He eventually brings down the hand, resting it beside my waist, the other hand holding my wrists. I gulp. Well that was close...

"Am not a monster" he declared

I said nothing still wary of the position we are in.

"I. Am. Not. A. Monster" he growled, the tone of his voice drops a degree causing me to flinch.

"Okay... "

"Don't compare me to him, he is evil." he stated, he closes his eyes for a minute before reopening them, they look timid.

He reminds me of a child. A scared child, totally a contrast to the villain he was a while ago.

"Your father?" I asked quietly, his actions proved my point as his shoulders sagged.

"Can't you see am trying so hard to protect you?... " he whispered, I squirm under him has his index finger ran through my left cheek.

"If you really want to, you would let me go" i reason out with him which made him shake his head.

"It is too risky, i can't... " his finger traced the scar on my hairline which he inflicted, I recoiled immediately "am sorry...."

I don't know what he was sorry for. Was it for the physical scar or the emotional one that he caused? That, i will never know.

A sound cuts through the thick air, a clearing of the throat to be precise and it came from neither of us. Someone is in the room with us.

I let out a sigh of relief when he freed me from his clutch but I spoke too soon. I was quick to spot the two male at the entrance of my room.

Did I just say my room? They must be really messing with my head.

"Come with me" Antonio commanded. I frown at his voice which sounds so cold. I look at Jared who stood leaning by the open door with a blank expression on his face, outside the room in the hallway stood a brooding Banerio patriarch who gave me a disgusting and hateful look.

I didn't do anything!

I look at Antonio again who in contrast to his cold voice had a pleading look on his face. I made up my mind.

Ignoring his outstretched hand. I obeyed his words.

What do you think will be the outcome of this whole fiasco?

This book is ending soon...

Let's start by you telling me your favourite and least favorite character.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333 10 21
I ran away from my past not because I was afraid of it or because it was ugly. I didn't leave because I wanted to forget my past, I just wanted to fo...
44.8K 1.8K 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
547K 9.9K 36
18+ Arabella or Bella to her friends, always dreamt of her "Prince Charming". Join her on the journey of discovering that love isn't so smooth sailin...
318 109 43
Life may take you places you never thought of going and things you never expected you'd do, but you'll adjust, you'll get used it and that would be y...