๐น๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘Žโšก๏ธ

By rahja_

๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฎ Sage Athena Ferrari Her mom helped her get kidnapped by her fathers rivals, The Russians. K... More

characters pt.1
Tattos and Piercings
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
characters pt.2
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four pt.1
chapter twenty-four pt.2
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
Family Tree
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
chapter sixty-seven
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Marco's Story

chapter forty-eight

8K 203 261
By rahja_

I take a glass of champagne off the passing waiters tray. I throw my head back and try to drink the entire glass.

Lee took it from my lips, "I don't need you drunk." He mumbled.

I glare at him and snatch it back, "It's champagne. It'll take two bottles to get me drunk. I need to drink if i'm going to have to be by you all night."

I down the rest and put it on the tray and grab another full one. I slowly sip on this one, the fruity and bubbly liquid dancing on my tastebuds.

I need some real liquor.

Lee's hand wrapped around my waist, "Walk with me. We have to greet guest." He mumbled.

I fought the urge to punch him for touching me and walked with him. I noticed both of our families upstairs.

"Your entire family is here?" I whisper to him.

"Yes and they do not know about the arranged marriage so we really have to act like we're together." He stated without looking at me.

"If someone asked how I proposed say I proposed on a beach or some exotic island. I don't really give a fuck, just stick to the same story."

"Got it, fuck face." I say.

He glared down at me. I smiled and brought the champagne up to my lips and took a small sip.

"You should stop squinting your eyes. You'll get wrinkles." I say.

"Looks like yours are forming now." He replied.

"I will stab you." I grit out.

"I'll give you the knife sweetheart."

"Lee! How are you man?" A man asked and dabbed up Lee.

"All good, how have you been?" Lee asked and went in for a hug. They separate and let go, their fingers snapping in the process.

"Good, good." He turned towards me and extended his hand, "We've never met, but i'm Lovo. I work with your fathers and brothers, and now your fiancé." I shook his hand and smiled.

"Nice to meet you Lovo."

He smiled, "Good luck having this asshole for the rest of your life." He said and walked off.

"Even the people you work with think you're an asshole, so you can't even get offended when I say you're one." I say.

A couple comes up to us. It was a very much older man and a young woman around my age. She was covered in diamonds, her dress looking like it cost at least twenty thousand dollars.

She had a big rock on her finger, smaller than mine though.

The man spoke, "Lee Hernandez. It's good to see you alive." He said with a chuckle and shook Lee's hand.

"Same to you old man." Lee responded.

The man laughed off his comment and turned towards who i'm guessing was his wife. "This is my wife Lia, baby say hi."

She had a huge smile on her face as her eyes traveled up and down Lee. She twirled a blonde strand of hair around her finger and obnoxiously chewed on gum.

"Hi i'm Lia, nice to meet you." She tried to give Lee a hug, but he extended his arm and shook her hand instead.

She turned to me and her smile dimmed a little.

Lee hugged me to his side and I put my left hand on his chest on purpose. She saw the ring and her toothy smile turned into just a small smile.

Bitch.

"This is my fiancé, Sage Ferrari." He introduced me.

I extended a hand and the man shook it. "It is lovely to finally meet you, Ms.Ferrari, i'm LaVaughn Harrison. I have heard a lot of things about you."

I faked a small laugh, "All good things I hope."

He laughed, "Yes, yes. Of course."

We chatted with them for a bit before they left.

"Is this what I have to do all night?" I ask and pull away from Lee.

"Yup, now smile and look pretty because people think you're a innocent church girl." He said and wrapped his hand around my waist.

I scoffed, "Who told that lie? It's absolute bullshit."

"Oh trust me sweetheart, we all know it's a lie." He mumbled.

"Stop calling me that." I say and drink the rest of my champagne.

He picked up two glasses of champagne and I put my empty glass on there. He handed me one and I look a small sip.

"Sure thing sweetheart." A small smirk on his lips. I scowled at him, "Look who's getting the wrinkles now." He said and brought the glass to his lips.

I elbowed him hard in his stomach. He choked on the champagne. I faked a gasp and patted his pack, "Are you okay honey?" I faked concern. I have no fucks to give.

He glared at me, "Keep it up, Sage. I'll make this marriage a living hell for you."

I looked into his eyes and pouted. I ran my nail down my face and faked a sniffle. "I already lived in hell. I'm looking forward to it." I say.

I patted his chest hard two times. "I'm going to the bathroom sweetheart. Don't get bored without me." I say.

I watch her walk off with a scowl on my face.

The anger this woman makes me feel is substantial.

I down the rest of my champagne and look at Sage. She glances around before turning the opposite direction of the bathroom.

I sigh and unbutton my suit jacket. I put the empty glass down and went after her.

This woman can't follow a simple fucking direction. She aggravates me to the fullest extent.

I turn down hallway and place my champagne glass in a random person's hand and start to pick up my pace.

I glance around and see Lee has disappeared. Which could mean one, he went to the bar, or two, he's after me.

I don't see him, so he must've went with option one.

I search for the back exit door in hopes of getting away from here. I finally found the red exit sign. Before my hand could even touch the door I was pushed up against the wall, a gun was placed to my head.

The side of my face made contact with the cool wall, "Turn the fuck around." I did what I was told.

Lee stood across from me with a gun pointing at my chest. "You only listen when a gun is pointed at you, how ironic."

"Leave me the fuck alone Lee." I gritted out.

"Why do you keep running?" He asked.

"Running is the only thing I know how to do remember? You're the one who said it." I umbrage.

"I don't have time to play this fucking running and catching game Sage. This isn't Tom and fucking Jerry. I'm not going to be running around catching you all damn night."

"Who the fuck said it was a fucking game?! You and I both don't want this so why can't you just let me go?!" I yell.

"Because!" He shouted.

I scoffed, "That is not a fucking answer Lee!" I shout back.

"It's my answer! Now stop acting like a fucking brat and just go back to the damn party." He yelled.

"Non devo fare un cazzo." I gritted out. (I don't have to do shit.)

He clicked the safety off and put the gun up to my forehead. "Don't fucking test me Sage." He seethed.

I leaned back on the wall and shrugged, "Do it Lee. I dare you. I've been waiting to see this side where people is so afraid of you. Show me it. I want to see it." I say with a small smirk.

"Pull the trigger Lee." I whisper. He hesitated, in a quick motion I swiped his feet from underneath him and took the gun.

He fell to the floor and I straddled him and put the gun to his head. "Come on Lee, I thought you would be a better opponent." I say with a small pout.

I briefly looked up, there was no one around.

I put my finger on the trigger, "Didn't your parents ever teach you to not hesitate?" I asked.

He smirked, "I'm going easy on you sweetheart."

His hand ran down my spine, a shiver rolling through my body, his smirk widened. "I see I still have an affect on you."

"In your fucking dreams Lee."

He looked around, his spare hand landing on my thigh. "This must be a awfully weird dream then, don't you think sweetheart?" He asked.

I dug the gun into his temple, "I'm not your sweetheart. Stop fucking calling me that."

In a blink of an eye he flipped us over; the gun now in his hand. He had my hands pinned above my head, the cold metal pressed into my head.

He leaned down, his nose lightly trailing up my jaw."I think you've lost your touch, Sage." He whispered.

"I haven't, just making it fair since you're going easy on me." I say.

I lean my head up and kiss behind his ear, "I'm waiting on you to go harder." I whisper.

He leaned back and smirked at me, "Maybe later," He took the gun off my head and stood up. Before I could even move he picked me up and placed me on the floor.

He fisted my hair and forced my head back. I stared into his grey eyes, "Now we're going to go back and you're going to keep pretending. Sage if you don't behave so help me god I will take you over my knee and fucking spank you in front of everyone." He gritted out.

"I don't think my family would approve." I say and roll my eyes.

"I don't think they'll appreciate your fucking attitude and brattiness either. Don't fucking embarrass me out here Sage." He said and let go of my hair. He grabbed my hand and we went down the hallway, back into the party.

Good thing I have selective hearing because I couldn't hear shit he said.

We plaster smiles on our faces as people pass us and congratulate us. Lee intertwined our hands and lead me upstairs.

"There goes the love birds!" Luca shouted with a smile.

I hide my scowl and stare at him, "Sorry." He mumbled.

"I'm surprised you guys didn't kill each other." Jayden said with a chuckle.

I faked laughed and punched him in his stomach. He doubled over in pain, "Jesus christ, you hit like you're king kong." He wheezed.

"Did you just call her a monkey?! Cause she's black? That's racist y—" Andrea covered Marco's mouth with her palm.

"Did you just tell me to go back to my country?! Is it because i'm asia—" Kai covered Jayden's mouth.

"Stop it you two. People are looking." Kai grit out and elbowed Jayden.

He slapped her hand away and winced, "Why do I keep getting hit?" He asked.

Shaylee hugged me, "You look so good."

I smiled and kissed her cheek, "So do you." I say.

"Listen I need to talk to y—"

"Hey Sage!" Gemma cheerfully greets me.

I turn my head and paused. She had on the same exact dress as me, except it was silver. Her makeup, hair, shoes, even her purse was the same as mine.

What the fuck.

"Oh my god, we're twinning!" She said with a smile.

Is this bitch serious?

"She showed up like that, saying it was a last minute dress option since Jayden spilled wine on her other one." Shaylee mumbled.

"The entire outfit though?" I whisper.

"That bitch probably even copied you down to your damn thong that you have on." Shaylee mumbled.

I raised a brow, "How do you know i'm wearing a thong?"

"You never wear regular underwear with a dress on. You have this odd fear that people will see your pantie lines." She said in a duh tone.

"You know me so well, it scares me." I say.

"We've known each other since we were twelve, I should know you by now."

"Good point." I mumble.

Gemma came up to me with a smile, "Hey I can't believe we wore the same dress. I was going to wear a different one, but Jay accidentally spilled juice on my dress."

"I thought he spilled wine?" Shaylee questioned.

Gemma laughed and put her hand on her stomach like Shaylee just said the funniest thing. "Oh no you silly goose, I said I was drinking wine. He was drinking juice. I think you got it mixed up."

"You'll be looking silly in a minute." Shaylee uttered.

"Enjoying the party?" I asked with a forced smile.

"Of course, everyone here is lovely." She said.

"I bet." I mumble.

"That bitch is lying, I record every conversation I have with her." Shaylee whispered as we watched Gemma walk off to Jayden.

I give Shaylee a high five, "Look at you playing detective."

She flipped her hair over her shoulder, "Bitch who said I was playing? I am the detective." I laughed and gave her a side hug.

"I don't like that bitch." Shaylee mumbled.

"Me neither, but I don't have a reason. I just have this feeling in my chest when i'm around her. She hasn't slipped up, but when she does i'll be there to catch it," I whisper.

"Can I borrow my fiancé?"

I rolled my eyes at Lee's voice. "Shaylee I swear to god you better not let me go." I mumble and hug her tighter.

"Sorry babe, I would love to chat with you but I just seen this girl downstairs with a fat ass. I'm going to talk to her." Shaylee mumbled and pried me off of her.

"How fat are we talking?" I ask.

"Definitely not bigger than yours, but fat." I rolled my eyes.

She laughed, "Why do you need to know? Your fiancé is right there. I'm sure he has a great ass." She said and patted my back.

"Bye love! Have fun!" She said and kissed both of my cheeks before pushing me backwards. I stumbled and a muscular arm wrapped around my waist.

She winked with a smile and waved before turning around.

I pushed Lee away from me and frowned.

She's such a traitor.

Lee wrapped his arm around my waist and pressed his lips against the shell of my ear. "We have to see my family so act normal." He whispered.

"If I was acting normal I would have punched you in your face already." I gritted out.

I smiled at the man who congratulated us.

Lee dug his finger into my hips. I stomped on his shoe the hardest I could and tried to make it seem like I tripped on my dress.

I gathered myself together and Lee tucked a strand behind my ear. He pressed a kiss on my cheek,"Keep it up sweetheart, you're just making your punishment worse." He whispered.

"I've always loved a good punishment." I say and wink at him. I pick up a glass of champagne from a passing waitress and take a small sip.

"Like the good old times," He mumbled with a small smirk.

I scoffed, "Good times for you. Me—" I shrugged and took a sip of champagne, "— Not so much."

He stopped walking and ran his fingers along his jaw like he was thinking of something that was to complex to comprehend. His tongue darts out, coating his plump pink lips in small coat of saliva.

I stood in front of him and raised an eyebrow.

"If me fucking you so hard for you to see stars and could barely walk—hell, even get out of bed then what is a good time Sage?"

He leaned down, he moved my hair to the side, the cold air hitting my back. He ran a hand down my spine, forcing a shiver out of me.

My hand laid flat on his chest, I let out a shallow breath. "Don't forget the part where you begged me to fuck you, not once, but many, many times." He whispered.

I stared into his eyes, a scowl on my face. I pointed my finger at his chest, my acrylic digging into his white dress shirt.

I tsk, "I don't beg." I gritted out.

"Even if I begged you, that's all in the past. I would never beg you to fuck me again. I have people for that. I don't need you." I say angrily.

His gaze hardened, he moved closer to me, "Can they make you come like I can Sage? Can they make you come so hard that your legs don't stop shaking for an hour? Can they make you come until you pass out from exhaustion? Until you scream their name? Until you're so overstimulated that even a simple whisk of air on your clit will make you come so hard that you can't see straight? Until you have tears streaming down your face from the pleasure? Until your entire body is twitching from the pleasure you received?"

He took my chin into his hands and tilted my head up. He leaned down, we were so close that I could feel his cool breath on my lips.

He hummed and dragged my bottom lip down with his thumb. "Can they do that Sage?" He asked.

I smiled sweetly at him and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. "Ten times fucking better than you can baby." I whisper and take a step away from him.

I take a sip of my champagne, "Now are we going to keep playing this game or are we going to meet your fucking family?" I ask.

He grabbed my hand and placed a light kiss on my knuckles. "I'll do it twenty times better than anyone else fucking can. I promise you that." He said with a light smirk.

"But, if you insist, let's go meet my fucking family." I finished my champagne and Lee offered his hand.

I put my hand in his and he pulled me close and let go. He loosely wrapped his arm around my waist and traded out my champagne glass and grabbed him one also.

"Sage, Lee finally!" Dad called out.

He stood with Alina, Ares, and Mara. Lee's family and mine mixed together as they all had conversations.

(Lee's family tree up top if you forget who they are.)

Three triplets came up to me. "Do you remember us?" They all asked at the same time.

I nodded my head, "Vienna, Valoria, and Vida." I list them off and point at them.

"Bingo, you even got us correct." Valoria said.

"I can't believe you took my chance of her being my possible wife," Vida mumbled with a frown.

"Trust me, you can have her." Lee mumbled to himself.

"That would be wonderful. I wouldn't have to deal with an asshole for the rest of my life." I mumble loud enough so only he could hear it.

We speak to his cousins, aunts, and uncles. His grandmother Maria, from his dad side and Yuri from his mom's side both look at me and pause.

They both let out a scream.

They shooed Lee away, "Honey you look beautiful!" Maria said.

Yuri took my left hand and hers and took a look at my ring, their eyes went wide. "mabsosa." Yuri mumbled. (My god)

The women came around and checked out my ring.

"When I got the call you two were engaged I was so shocked," Yuri said.

"Engaged for six months and we didn't even know. How did you propose?" Maria asked.

"We went on a trip to Greece. I proposed on a beach." Lee responded.

"That's wonderful, Greece is such a beautiful place." I nod my head in agreement.

I finish up my conversations with them and go to my family. "Sudden urge to kill someone?" Dante asked.

I shrugged, "About a 12 out of ten." I say.

A kid about thirteen came up to me, "Hey princess, remember me?" He asked.

I smiled, "JJ, long time no see." I say. I met JJ at my coming home party, told me all of his fathers business, and I told him mine.

I hugged him and patted him on the shoulder, "Dad still got chlamydia?" I ask.

"Does your dad still have two baby mommas?" He asked.

I shook my head no, he gasped and put a hand on his chest. "Three now." I say.

He looked over at my dad and looked him up and down. "Wait so she came back from the dead, your mom is dead, so where is the other one?" He asked.

"Dead." I say.

"Just like my mom huh?" He laughed at his comment.

I wrapped my arm around his shoulder. "My little brother is here if you want to meet him. How old are you?" I ask.

"Thirteen," He answered.

"Really? My little brother is eleven and my little cousin is nine. They act like they're sixteen so I think you'll get along very well." I say as we walked.

He nodded his head, "So princess, I heard you're getting married."

"I am."

"From the looks of it you looked forced." He mumbled.

"What gave it away?" I ask sarcastically.

"You guys look like you're going to kill each other if you're near each other for more than twenty minutes."

"I want to kill him the second I get close to him." I correct him.

"That'll all workout in the bedroom." He said with a giggle.

"You're childish." I mumble.

He shrugged, "What can I say? I am a child." He said with a cheesy smile.

I rolled my eyes. "Mj! Gabe!" They put their forks down.

I look at all the sweets on the table and Gabe's face covered in chocolate from the chocolate fountain.

"He stuck his face in the chocolate fountain." Mj said.

"Oh yeah, I can tell i'm going to be friends with them." JJ mumbled.

Gabe nodded his head, "Who's that?"

"I am JJ the realest—"

"Just JJ," I say.

JJ looked at me, "motherfucker in here." He finished.

I rolled my eyes, "I like you already." Mj said and dabbed him up.

"I go by Mj, that's Gabe." Mj said.

"Welp, i'll take my leave. Don't put your head in the fountain, that's unsanitary." I say.

"Got it G." Gabe said.

I leave them alone and go back upstairs. I stumble as a man bumped into me, "Very sorry miss." He said and quickly walked away.

I looked at him strangely, his accent throwing me off.

I go to Lee and tug on his arm. "The Russians are here, we need to do something," I whisper.

"What?"

I rolled my eyes, "Seriously Lee, I just saw a fucking Russian. He just bumped into—" People gasps as the lights were cut off.

ALEXEI'S POV

"Annika, where the fuck are you?" I asked through gritted teeth.

The back door of the place opened. "I'm right here."

"What the fuck took you so long?" I ask.

"I told everyone I was going to the bathroom."

I looked her up and down, "What?" She asked.

"Nothing." I mumble.

"What's the plan?" She asked.

I went over to the van and opened it. I yelled out for my men to come over. My father handed me the blueprints of the building.

"Split into groups of twenty. Adrian, you go in now and see where Sage is at." He bowed before going in through the back door.

I explain the plan to everyone and we strap weapons to us. "Cut the power." I say into my phone. A couple seconds later the lights go out.

My father patted my shoulder, "Ready son?" He asked.

I nodded my head. "I'll be right here waiting for you." I say and lean back on the van.

At least you could still see since the place was basically all windows. The bright city lit up the building. The Russian's weren't as smart as they thought they were.

The one time I only have knives and bombs on me shit like this happens.

Before Lee could say a word bullets started to spray. Lee literally tackled me to the floor, a bullet whipping past my ear.

I held onto my ear as Lee shielded me with his body. "Jesus fucking christ, did you have to tackle me to the floor?" I wheeze out and touch my back that feels like I broke my spine.

"You've been irking me all night. I saw a chance and took it." He mumbled.

I patted around his waist, "What the fuck are you—" I pull out both of his guns from his waist, "Do you have more guns on you?" I ask.

"I have two tucked into my socks." He answered.

"How many bullets?" I ask.

"I have about 7 in the one you're holding in your right han—" I fire at a man trying to get a shot on Domenico.

"Six now." He mumbled.

"Eight in the other one you're holding." He answered. I look over and see Shaylee in a corner trying to hide.

"You have a vest on right?" I ask.

He nodded, "Never go anywhere without one."

"Good. You're going to be my cover. I flip you over, you flip me over. Kind of like a tumble weed, until we get to Shaylee. Then you can do whatever." I say.

I flipped him over and shot a man in his chest. Lee flipped me over and grunted when a Russian shot him in the back.

"Hurry the fuck up, I don't have all day," I rolled my eyes and killed the man for shooting Lee then flipped us over.

This continued until we got to Shaylee. She looked at us strangely, "Did I just watch porn for free?" She asked.

"Can you be fucking serious for once?" I ask.

"I am being serious! That was some hard thrusting you guys did, now bestie I love that you're finally getting back on good terms, and by good terms I mean fucking your fiancé—"

"I'm not fucking him! Now shut the fuck up and do as I say!" I yell at her impatiently.

"Geez, someone has anger issues." She mumbled.

"Just one last question—" I cover her mouth with my hand.

"On the count of three we're going to run okay?" She nodded her head. I count to three and I guard her body as I shoot a people.

"You're found of Fredrico right?" I ask.

"What does that have to do with anything?" She asked.

I shrugged, "Fredrico!" I shouted.

He ducked behind a table and turn towards us. I point to Shaylee and he nods. He quickly comes to us.

"Where did you get the rifles?" I ask and point to the three rifles slinger over his chest.

He handed one to me, "Stole it from the Russian's." He went into his pocket and handed me a clip filled with bullets.

"Take her somewhere—"

"Safe, yeah I know." He put his hand on Shaylee's waist. "Shay, keep your eyes closed. There's lots of blood." I say.

She gagged, "I don't do blood." Her eyes went wide when she looked at Fredrico. He had blood on his shirt.

"Aw fuck," I mumbled.

She gagged and covered her mouth. "I'm fine. Just get me out of here. I'll throw up."

I checked the bullets and reloaded. I look over, "Son of a bitch." I mumble. Victor stood behind seven people as they shot off rounds.

I hide behind the flipped over table and take a shot at someone in front of him. He dropped dead onto the floor. I take quick shots at them until only three of them are left standing.

Victor ran down a unfamiliar hallway.

I get up and run after him. I turn the corner and slowly walk down the hallway. It was darker than it was out in front, but I could still see.

I turn the corner and hard metal hit the back of my head, then I was tackled to the floor by three people. I wince and feel on the floor for my gun.

A hand grips my hair tightly, pulling on the wig.

At least it's not my hair.

I kick my foot back, it collided with a hard chest. I winced as a hard kick went into my boob. "Bitch that's cheating!" I yell and kick again.

They roll me over and straddle my hips. I punch them in their face and feel around on their upper body.

Their hands come around my neck, choking me. Another man held my legs and the other held my arms down. I saw a syringe in each of their hands.

I finally find a knife on their waistband and pull it out the holder. I gasp for air as they pushed harder down on my neck.

I stab him in the neck, three shots go off. The man falls on top of me I push him off and look up, Lee stood overtop of me.

He offered his hand, but I got up myself. "I had them." I say and pick up my gun. We both go back into the main room.

He gave me a blank look, "From the looks of it they were about to kill you."

I punched a man in the face, "I thought you said you weren't going to help me." I say and push my hair out of my face.

I kick a man in the gut and shoot him in his forehead. Lee shot a man and shrugged, "I changed my mind."

I shot another man and side eyed him, "Good thing to know you're bipolar." I say and kick a man in his throat, my stiletto stabbing him in his neck.

He scoffed and shot a man dead. "I'm not bipolar, but you definitely are."

I rolled my eyes and twisted a man's arm back, breaking it in the process. I slammed his head down onto my knee and broke his neck, killing him.

"I'm a lot of things, but bipolar isn't one." I say.

"Whatever you say sweetheart," I glare at him and shoot a man dead.

"Call me sweetheart one more time, I will shoot you." I say, he looked at me, a small mischievous smirk on his face.

"Whatever you say sweetheart."

I shoot him in the arm.

I ducked as he raised his gun at me and shot. I winced as he grazed my shoulder.

I glare at him and stand to my full height, "I will kill you."

"Not if I kill you first." He said and raised his gun at me.

The lights suddenly turned back on. Victor stood at the balcony that over looked the bottom floor. On the floor three people held JJ, Mj, and Gabe.

"If you shoot they're dead." Victor shouted.

I raised my gun and everyone circled him. "One more fucking step and they'll be dead." Victor seethed.

Victor was sweating. I could tell he was panicked, his eyes were wide as he pointed a gun at all of us. The most powerful drug dealers, assassins, mafias, and businessmen were in here, who the fuck would be that fucking stupid to do this?

I looked over the balcony, they all squirmed in their holds. I made eye contact with JJ and tilted my head to the left.

He caught on and tried to run off to the left side, causing him and the man to go more to the left. He held a knife in his hand.

I count with my fingers to three and he nods his head. I shoot the chandelier three times and it falls down. JJ elbowed the man in his gut before jumping forward so the chandelier wouldn't hurt him.

He threw the knife and Mj caught it. Before the man could do anything Mj stabbed him in the stomach a few times before he let go of him then he slit his throat.

Gabe's head flew back, hitting the man in the nose. Gabe elbowed him and Mj threw him the knife. Gabe caught it, but instead of using the knife he ripped the man's gun away from him and shot the man in the heart, then the other two.

"Fuck yeah! That's what i'm talkin' bout chocolate! Y'all young motherfuckers cool as fuck!" JJ yelled and dabbed Mj up, then Gabe.

I point my gun at Victor and moved closer. "Don't come near me!" He yelled. We closed in on him. Victor looked behind him and jumped up on the banister.

"Fuck he's going to jump," Lee mumbled.

He smirked at me, "Fuck no." I mumble.

I did not put in this much fucking work just so he could die by a fucking suicide.

Before he could fall I ran to him and caught his ankle. I dropped the gun and grabbed his other ankle. I felt myself slowly start to slip with him.

Kai and Luca came behind me and stabled me. More than half of my body was hanging in mid air, but I wasn't going to let go.

"Sage the banister is too weak for this. It's going to fall." Luca said with a grunt.

"Fuck the banister, he's not dying." I say.

"I don't know about you, but I still want to live." Kai mumble.

"Yeah Kayden and I was thinking out going to Costa Rica next year." Luca said.

"Really? I need to go there, i've seen some of the beaches online. They're beautiful." Kai responded.

Are these hoes serious?

The banister buckled, "Holy shit you guys are heavy." I look back, Javier, Kayden, Jayden, and Domenico held us.

Victor kicked, trying to fall to his death. I held on tighter and tried to pull him up, but the banister broke.

Victor laughed and scream out a yes with joy. I was now hanging upside down in the air, luckily my dress didn't come up since Kai held my dress.

Kai was feet were sliding forward as she tried to keep them planted in the same spot on the floor.

More people crowded behind Domenico and they slowly started to pull us up. I felt a strain in my shoulder as I pulled him up.

I gritted my teeth when my shoulder popped out of its socket. I finally get back into the floor and pull Victor up. I punch him with my good hand, successfully knocking him out.

"Can you pop my shoulder back in?" I ask Kai.

"I'll count to three," She said. She counted to one and popped it back it.

"Holy shit, Kai! You said three!" I yell and punch her in her stomach. She doubled over in pain, "It's better when it's unexpected." She wheezed out.

I push my hair out of my face and three people drag Victor out while Ace gave them instructions.

Alina came up to me and hugged me tightly, "Mio Dio, you scared me Sage."

She moved my hair out of my face and I wince when she lightly touched my head. She reeled her fingers back in, blood coating them.

"You should sit down honey." She mumbled.

I took her hands into mine and kissed her knuckles, "I'm fine," I mumble.

I give her one last hug before separating from her and rushing downstairs.

"JJ shit like that wouldn't happen if you stayed where the fuck I told you to." JJ's dad scolded him.

"If anything it was my fault Tj, I wanted him to meet my little brother and cousin." I say.

"See dad! I told you! Im not always the problem." JJ said and flared his arms around.

"Come on we're leaving. Thanks for saving him."

I nodded my head, "Anytime. J stay out of trouble." I say and dab him up.

"You just had like three hundred people trying to kill you. I should be staying that to you." He said.

I push his head away and roll my eyes. "Be safe, G." He said and patted my back.

"Aye my youngins! Stay safe and keep pimpin!" He buttoned his suit jacket.

"I'll call y'all when I get back to the hotel." He dabbed up Mj and Gabe and left out with his father.

I over look Mj and Gabe. "You guys okay? No injuries?" I ask.

Mj showed me his bleeding hand, "I cut myself when I stabbed them, but other than that i'm fine."

Gabe jumped up and down, "That was fun!" He said with a smile.

"Especially when I shot them!"

Mj laughed and dabbed him up, "Dude you fucked shit up."

"Mj, Gabe," Dad called out. They ran over and everyone made sure they were alright.

I felt a tug on my arm, Lee pulled me to him. He held my face in his hands and did a quick scan over my body.

"Come on, we're leaving." Before I could say anything he was already leading me out my my arm.

I could tell he was pissed from me shooting him. Blood dripped down his arm as he dragged me to the limo.

I stood in front of two unmoving men with rifles in their hands. They stood about at least 6 foot 5. They both were big men with muscles.

I was now at Lee's estate against my will.

"These are your two main body guards, Danny and Carson. They'll follow you everywhere and they are trained in twelve types of martial arts, so even if you tried you couldn't get away from them." Lee said and exhaled smoke from his cigar.

I cross my arms, "I don't need bodyguards."

"I don't care. You're getting them anyway. Now Ms. Rosie will take you to your room." Ms.Rosie came in and gave me a motherly smile.

"Let's get you cleaned up dear, you have blood all over you." Reluctantly I let her guide me out the door and to my room.

After telling me something's she left me alone and shut the door behind her. I instantly went to the window and tried to open it, locked.

I checked every window and the balcony doors, they were all locked.

Motherfucker.

I get out my phone and call Shaylee. She picked up after a few rings, "Hey Shay. Are you okay? Where are you? Are you with Rico? Did you pass out? Are you light head—"

"I'm fine Sage. I'm with your cousin right now. Are you at home?" She asked.

"No, unfortunately i'm on lockdown from Lee. I had to move in with him after the engagement party and he locked all the windows and balcony door so I couldn't get out. He also has big ass guards standing outside my door." I say.

"Jesus christ, what did you do to make him put you on lockdown?" She asked.

"I shot him in his arm." I say.

She laughed, "Well that's fucking why dude. You can't shoot people in the arm and not expect a retaliation. That's what the fuck you get."

"Shut up." I mumble and bite off one of my nails. They were broken anyways.

"I'll see you tomorrow. I'm going to have to figure out a way to get out of here. You have a finger print on the door, you can open it up with that." I say.

"Thanks babe, love you."

"Love you too." I say.

"Tell Luna I love her also. She's so cute."

"Yeah, will do. Alright bye." I say and hang up the phone.

I put my phone on the nightstand and look around. I go to a closed door and find the bathroom. I find hygiene products and the hair products that I use.

Weird.

I go to the other door and find a master closet filled with all type of clothes and shoes. Weirdly enough they were my exact size in everything.

I took off my wig and took the rest of my nails off. I scratched my head and took out my braids.

I put my hair into a ponytail and strip out of my clothes. I look at the bruises on my neck from getting attacked and frowned, "Damn, i'm always in some shit." I mumble.

I turn on the water to the shower.

After my shower I lotion my body and put the silk robe on. I sit down on the bed with a yawn and run a hand down my face.

God i'm exhausted.

I haven't had a good night sleep since I got kidnapped and that was four years ago.

I can't wait to inflict all the pain and anger I have on Victor, Killian, and Alexei. All I have to do is catch Alexei and maybe I could finally be at peace.

I get up and just put on underwear before climbing into the silk sheets. I prop up pillows and go on my phone, waiting for the exhaustion to overtake me.

___________________________________

6833 words

I keep forgetting to show y'all what I think Shaylee would like in my eyes, but someone reminded me in the comments so here you go :)

Shaylee Iris Brown
Age: 23
Nationalities: African-American and Jamaican
Pansexual

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 33.9K 98
The Mafia Heirs #3 Athena was many things; gorgeous, a killer, an assassin, a psychopath but above all, a Romano. And that was her biggest secret. No...
39.7K 1.3K 59
ARES I was named after the God Of War.Trained at a young age to be nothing but ruthless.To be the best assassin the Makris Mafia Family has ever seen...
4.1M 112K 99
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She knocked me out as soon as we left. She k...
2.6M 75K 18
When Athena Grey is working at her local bakery someone seems to accidentally leave their baby. She has no other option but to take care of the littl...