Ultraman Trigger

By IraGalgs

Note: This is based on "Ultraman Trigger; New Generation Tiga". I don't OWN the Characters used in this Story... More

Synopsis and Characters
Connection with the Light
First Day as an Ultra-Student
Leap to the Future
Exploring Shibuya District
The Ultra-Ancient Light and Darkness
Visiting the Prestigious High School
For Smiles
"Ako's Promis"
Inter Universe
The Propagating Invasion
"The Wings of That Day"
"Wavering Heart"
"The Encounter of Light and Darkness"
"The 30-Million-Year Miracle"
"Back Home and The Ship"
"Exchange Student for two weeks?!"
"The Marked Kanan: Detective Ako's Case File"
"Showtime at Yuigaoka!"
"The Golden Threat"
"Operation Dragon!"
"Sneering Destruction"
"Raging Feast"
"The Scarlet School President"
"Is this Even Smile Operation?"
"What truly makes a Savior?"
"Last day as an Exchange Student"
"Beach Day! Or is it?!"
"The Blue One Comes With the Lightning"
"Operation Tsukinomori!"
"A Pastelic Problem?!"
"Demons Rampage Again and the Dark Truth"
"The Last Game and Hina's True Power"
"Mech Scramble!"
"My Friends"
"The Ruler of Shadows vs To the ones who have and believe in Smiles."
Afterword by the Author.
"Announcement"
A New Book about Decker Announcement!

"The 10 Minute Demon"

226 8 1
By IraGalgs

(4 am | WyndhamGrand Awashima)
(Sayo POV)

Ahhh!!!

I woke up from a painful slumber, but I was in a different room for some reason. But then I remember what happened last night until this early hour of the morning. "It couldn't be..." I said. So, I stand up and look around me where is my sister Hina, but she wasn't around, "Maybe Hina already is with the others in Mari's room." I said in my mind. So I leave the room and start running towards Mari's Room. "How long was I been out for...." I said. Well, I will tell you what happened last night after the grand dinner or party.

(Flashback Yesterday | 8 pm)

Hina and I arrived back at our room after a fantastic dinner and party. After getting inside, both of us went straight to the bed without bothering to change into our pajamas because we are tired that what happened this morning and afternoon.
-
Hina: I am tired, let's go to sleep...

Sayo: I agree with your decision Hina...
-
We hugged each other and started to drift away to sleep. Then just an hour passed, we are woken up by a massive ground shake and explosion.
-
Sayo: What the hell?!?!

Hina: I have a bad feeling about this...
-
Then we heard a knock on our door, so I proceeded to open it to see who was knocking. When I open the door, I saw the two lovebirds, Ako and Rinko. Then Rei, Tae and Masuki showed up seconds after.
-
Sayo: Did you guys....

Ako: Yes!

Rinko: Ako-chan insists that she want to meet you even I said not to because of her current state...

Ako: I told you RinRin that I am fine...Ouch...

Sayo: Are you really sure?

Ako: Yeah!

Sayo: Fine. Anyways, what the hell was that?!

Rei/Layer: I don't know...

Tae: The ground was shaking while an explosion sound was heard.

Masuki/Masking: Damm! My heart is still pounding fast!

Sayo: Just relax, let's go to Mari-san's room...
-
Then, another explosion occurred that was not far from the hotel because it was too loud. Hina came along because she was scared.
-
Hina: Sis! I am scared!

Sayo: Oh, first time seeing you in this state.

Hina: shhh!!

Sayo: Okay let go to Mari's room!
-
So, everyone that was in our room started to run towards Mari's room on the top floor of the hotel. Suddenly, our other friends went out of their rooms panicking probably because of the recent explosion sounds. Then, Lisa runs towards us crazily then followed by Yukina.
-
Lisa: Sayo! Everyone! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!!

Sayo: Lisa-san, Please calm your nerves down a bit. Panicking is not the answer right now.

Lisa: Aw come on! You have the same attitude as Yukina!!!

Yukina: Lisa, Sayo is right, chill the hell down!

Lisa: Fine!

Sayo: Good! Now, who can shout as loud as they can? I want the others to calm down their nerves.

Rei/Layer: I will do it.
-
Rei stood in front of us and began to shout on spot.
-
Rei/Layer: EVERYONE CHILL THE HELL OUT! SAYO WANTS EVERYONE TO PAY ATTENTION!!
-
Everyone did listen to Rei, they calmed down and they are waiting for me to say something.
-
Sayo: Okay everyone. Right now we don't know the reason behind the explosion that you guys are hearing. So the best move is, to calm down and wait for further instructions from me. I going to talk to Mari-san about this. So just stay here don't go inside the room.

Everyone: Got it!

Sayo: Tae-san, Lisa-san, Yukina-san, you guys will take in charge here until we get back.

Yukina: Okay got it.
-
So, Hina, Rei, Ako, Rinko, Masuki and I left the three behind and start proceeding towards Mari's Room. We are talking about the staircase because the elevator will take seconds or time to get.

Once we made it to the top floor, we run towards Mari's Room and knock on her door. Then the door open and we saw Rina.
-
Rina: Oh, good timing, I was about to call you guys, come in.
-
Rina let us into Mari's Room. After getting inside, we started a conversation ASAP.
-
Rina: I will going straight on the topic that I presumably going to ask.

Sayo: Go on...

Rina: A robotic of some sort monster just appeared at Sannoura Beach. As we speak residents are now evacuating the area. So far, I don't know anything about this monster. Also, Rei And Masuki will you like to help?

Rei and Masuki: Sure!

Rina: Great.

Ako: Me and RinRin will help! Maybe my grandparent's records and studies have this.

Rina: Good. Hina-san and Sayo-san, you guys observe it from the distance and document every movement.

Sayo and Hina: Okay!
-
Everyone started to do the task that Rina gave. So, Hina and I were about to leave the room until Rina catches up and whisper to our ears.
-
Rina(Whisper): Sayo-san I want you to try fighting it.

Sayo(Whisper): Sure.

Rina(Whisper): Hina-san you know what to do.

Hina(Whisper): Roger.
-
After Rina whispered to our ears. We exited the room and head outside the hotel. As we exited the hotel, I overheard some of the other guests of the hotel in the lobby talking about the events that were going on to the staff in the reception. Anyways, Hina and I were outside the hotel, near the fountain, it was pitch dark. We couldn't see properly but we saw from the distance a glow of some sort.
-
Hina: Sayo-chan, That could be...

Sayo: Its sure is, Hina...

Hina: Stay safe out there is.

Sayo: Thanks.

(Flashback ends)
-
(Sayo still POV)

I am currently using the staircase from the first floor to the top floor of the hotel. But, I have to stop on the third floor and see the situation, it is been hours since I last see everyone. Once I got to the third floor, I saw many of my friends are sleeping on the floor. I saw Yukina, Lisa, and Tae coming towards me.
-
Yukina, Lisa and Tae: Sayo!

Sayo: oh...

Lisa: You look so stressed out!

Sayo: Yeah...

Tae: Is everything okay?

Yukina: We are observing through the windows that the giant "Ultraman Trigger" faced the robot three times already.

Sayo: ...

Yukina: Sayo?

Sayo: ...

Lisa: Earth to Sayo!

Sayo: Sorry, I heard you guys, I was spacing out... Yeah, I was helping Trigger in the ground by firing some shots with my gun here, but it was no use...
-
I honestly hate lying to my friends, but it is for the sake of my identity as Trigger.
-
Lisa: Thats why you are so stressed out.

Tae: You should take a rest. Maybe Trigger will be back and face that robot again later.

Sayo: Yeah, I know Trigger can beat the robot. Anyways, you guys should rest in your room or anywhere but just say here on the third floor, there are many people below.

Yukina: Okay, how about you?

Sayo: Going to Mari's Room, I want to know more information about that robot and also, what is the plan of the foundation.

Lisa: Okay. Be careful out there if you decide to help Trigger again. Roselia will not be the same if you left us...

Yukina: Lisa is right Sayo.

Sayo: I will.
-
I left the three of them and start climbing the staircase up to the top floor. While doing so, I was pondering about Lisa's words, it was painful to hear it but It gave me the courage to fight. Anyways, I reach the top floor using the staircase. Right now the elevator is totally useless.
-
????: Excuse me? Who are you? And what are you doing on this floor? It is not allowed for a guest that comes here.
-
While walking down the hallway towards Mari's Room, I heard an unfamiliar voice. So I turned around and I see a girl, that I believe has the same age as me, she has long black hair with green emerald eyes and a mole near her mouth.
-
Sayo: My name is Sayo, Sayo Hikawa. I am a friend of Mari Ohara. I am in a hurry to chat with Mari about Important stuff. May I ask who are you as well?

????: Oh, I never knew Mari-san has new friends. Anyways, my name is Dia, Dia Kurosawa. I am a childhood friend of Mari Ohara. Nice to meet you Sayo-san.

Sayo: Nice to meet you as well Dia-san. Anyways I am in a hurry.

Dia: Same as me. I need to talk to Mari-san.

Sayo: I am not sure if Mari-san is fully recovered.

Dia: Recovered from what?

Sayo: Well he got heavily intoxicated from drinking too much alcohol last night with my other friends.

Dia: Jesus... come I will join you entering her "house".

Sayo: Thanks, Dia-san.
-
Then out of nowhere, Dia instantly says something in my ear.
-
Dia: Sayo-san, for some reason you are not a normal person.

Sayo: What the?!?!

Dia: Don't be startled Sayo-san. I am just kidding!

Sayo: My god Dia-san, you going to kill me through a heart attack!

Dia: Sorry. Let us go.

Sayo: Yeah...
-
What the hell! Dia and I just met seconds ago. Does she know that I'm Trigger? Hell no, that's impossible!

Anyways, Dia and I reached the door of Mari's room. Then, she opens it instantly without knocking and she shouted out Mari's name out of nowhere.
-
Dia: MARI-SAN WHY THhee... Oh, who the hell are these people?!

Hina: Sis! Thank goodness you are fine!

Sayo: I am feeling better now.

Dia: Oh, Sayo-san is just me or that girl hugging you is your twin?

Sayo: Yes Dia-san she is my twin.

Hina: Who is she, sis?

Sayo: Oh yeah, I should introduce you and the others to her.
-
I  introduced my sister and my friends to Dia one by one in a fast manner because of emergency stuff.
-
Dia: Nice to see that my childhood friend gain more friends than ever.

????: Dia-chan?
-
We heard a voice and it was Mari.
-
Dia: Mari-san! What the hell! You've been drinking alcohol again?! Your girlfriend will be pissed when she was here!

Mari: Okay, Okay, I want to get drunk just once every year!

Rei/Layer: Ohh, did I just heard what I think is it?

Ako: Boss Mari has a lover???

Mari: !!!
-
Oh, Dia accidentally reveals Mari's secret.
-
Mari: What the hell Dia! Be careful what you are saying now they know that I have a lover!

Dia: Sorry!!

Sayo: Who is "this" lover Mari-san?

Mari: Secret! It is not... the right time...

Dia: Anyways, I have emergency stuff that I need to tell you in private. I want to talk about it outside your house though.

Mari: Sure. Guys, I will be back okay?

Sayo: Okay.
-
Dia and Mari exited the room.
-
Sayo: So, You guys know about that robot?

Masuki/Maskin: So far no...

Ako: But we do know that the robot only moves 10 minutes then it stops for some reason.

Sayo: Okay, let me and Hina help you guys to find information.

Rina: That will be nice, Thanks Sayo-san.
-
(3rd POV)
While Sayo Hikawa and the rest are getting their hands dirty opening old files, Dia Kurosawa and Mari Ohara are about to start talking about important things at the fire exit.
-
Mari: So Dia, what do you want to talk about?

Dia: Sayo-san is the ultra of this world?

Mari: Yes. Why?

Dia: Because I feel the same aura as Kanan when we first met minutes ago...

Mari: Could you not bring up Kanan for now?

Dia: You still miss Kanan-san right?

Mari: Of course... It is been almost 3 years since she left us... to explore distant galaxies and dimensions...

Dia: I feel you. Anyways, did you tell them about our past?

Mari: Not yet... It is not the right time...

Dia: Okay. I respect your decision for now Mari. Now, my main agenda, that robot...

Mari: I know... I don't know how to defeat it... I don't know the weakness even!

Dia: I see... Let us head back.
-
So after a quick conversation, Mari and Dia went back to Mari's room.
-
(Sayo POV)
Damm! This robot is new, no records have been shown on the database or even in the books and scriptures from the past. Everyone is about to give up including me.
-
Sayo: Why... This robot is hard to defeat...

Hina: Sis...

Masuki/Masking: Why Does the robot have a strong shield? Even Trigger cannot destroy it fully.

Hina: I don't know...

Ako: Me either...

Rinko: All that we know is, the robot only moves 10 minutes. After it shuts down and the shield will be fully activated until its reawakening. But, we don't know when the robot wakes up.

Rei/Layer: The time between the first battle to the second battle of Trigger is 3 hours. Then from the second to the third battle of Trigger is around 4 hours. Now, we don't know when that thing wakes up once more...

Ako: Ahhhh we're about to go mentally broke!

Rinko: Ako-chan relax, you are not fully recovering...

Rina: Trigger has faced it three times already and all are lost...

Sayo: ...
-
Yes, I got defeated three times straight. I tried all my types to fight the robot but all of it didn't work. At this rate, can I save the world?

Then, the door into Mari's Room opens wide. We turn back and see Dia and Mari.
-
Mari: Everyone is giving up?

Hina: Almost...

Sayo: We can't think about how to attack this robot...

Dia: Well, Mari and I know this robot too well...

Everyone: Eh?!

Mari: This robot is called Gigadelos.

Sayo: Giga... Delos?

Dia: Yes, as Mari and I found out from a "weirdo" friend of ours that travels through space, Gigadelos is a defensive weapon made on a certain planet to prevent monster disasters.

Mari: But someone made this one even more powerful and attacks non-monster entities like us humans.

Dia: A demon that moves 10 minutes per unknown interval and burns everything in its way...

Mari: Satandelos...

????: Satandelos, huh?
-
We heard a familiar voice coming from the sofa. So everyone turned towards there and we see that it was Yohane, she was sitting and chilling on the sofa.
-
Yohane: Very Nice. What a fitting name.

Dia: What the?! Yoshiko long time no see!

Sayo: You know her Dia-san?

Dia: Of course! Thats our "weirdo" friend!

Everyone(except Mari, Dia, and Yohane): Eh?!

Yohane: What the hell?! Am I a weirdo? No!

Mari: What are you doing here Yoshiko?

Yohane: You know it already...

Mari and Dia: ...

Yohane: Anyways, Don't you guys want to take it out, right? After traveling to many places and seeing this robot, I know its weakness.

Rei/Layer: What? Can we even trust you after you stole Moca's ancient belongings?!

Hina: Why do you want to help us Yohane-chan??

Yohane: ...

Dia: ...

Mari: ...

Yohane: I-I just can't stand things that mess up other species' planets. So? What'll it be? Will you hear me out? Or won't you?

Mari: Yoshiko, We will hear you out. We're running out of options here. A friend like you is a big help!

Yohane: Okay Mari-san...
-
Yohane pointed her fingers towards a particular part of the robot that was facing the hotel.
-
Yohane: There, its barrier emitter is on its chest. You should be able to crack its barrier if you focus your beam in one spot. Just dive in there and hit it directly.

Rina: So its barrier is powerful but its armor is weak.

Sayo: But where do we get such a beam that is strong?

Mari: Don't worry! Remember my helicopter slash jet. Rina installed a cannon on it. Also, it is now current in route!

Ako: Oh yeah! I remember! But is the Power enough though?

Rina: I can increase its output and pull it off. But, I need to borrow the core of the transformer from the hotel power supply. Because of that, the hotel will be black out temporarily.

Rinko: So, once it is cracked, how do we get inside?

Masuki/Masking: Yeah, when Trigger's beam cracked it, it closed up right away.

Yohane: I'll dive in.

Everyone: Eh?!

Hina: Really?!

Yohane: Come on. I am the greatest treasure hunter in the world. Leave it to me!

Mari: Okay! Rei, Masuki, and Ako help Rina on extracting the core from the hotel's transformer and transfer it to my jet!

Rina, Rei, Masuki and Ako: Copy!!

Mari: Rinko, and Dia we will prepare in here.

Rinko and Dia: Got it!

Mari: Sayo, Hina you know what to do.

Hina and Sayo: You bet!

Mari: Everyone let's do this!!

Everyone: Okay!
-
(3rd POV)
Everyone proceeded to their assigned tasks by their assigned team that was arranged by Mari Ohara. The Hikawa twins are about to leave Mari's Room, Yohane comes towards them.
-
Hina: Yohane-chan?

Yohane: I will meet you guys near the fountain outside.

Sayo: Okay but won't betray us?

Yohane: Why would I? Mari is my close friend after all. Anyways, see you at the fountain!
-
After Yohane talked to the twins, she used her magic to teleport to the fountain outside the hotel with no trace. Then the Twins finally exited the room.

After minutes of running, Rina's team just arrived at the hotel's transformer that is located behind the hotel building. Then they start to work by turning off the whole power of the hotel.
-
Rina: Okay, let start doing this. Rei-san could you disconnect the red wires in this area.

Rei/Layer: Okay!

Rina: Ako-san can you assist me?

Ako: Sure!

Rina: Masuki-san, Monitor the level of the transformer core, if it is approaching the red level, tell me.

Masuki/Masking: You bet!
-
As Rina's team is ongoing work on the hotel's transformer, Mari's team witnessed the arrival of the helicopter/jet that they used last week.
-
Mari: Just in time. Rinko, are you ready for quick training? Dia and I will help you.

Rinko: Sure I don't have problems with it.

Dia: Good! Let's go, no time to waste!
-
As Mari and Dia are about to train Rinko, Yohane on the other hand is now at the fountain waiting for the Hikawa twins. While waiting, she is thinking about something.
-
(Yohane POV)
Currently standing beside the fountain while look at that robot just a few miles from where I was standing. Because of the robot, I still could not remove the horrible past that I have encountered.

(Flashback Years ago)

Yohane: NO!!!!

Dia: Yoshiko! Let us go! We can't save it anymore!

????: Yoshiko-chan please listen...

(Flashback ends)
-
I swear I will take my revenge on that robot and on the dark giant, Hudram.
-
(Sayo POV)
Made it finally outside after the crazy crowds in the first-floor lobby. Anyways before heading outside, Hina and I made a short stop at the third floor and told our friends that we have a plan to destroy the robot, but we told them that it may be failing or not.

Anyways, Hina and I spotted Yohane was already standing beside the fountain. But, I can feel that she has been thinking of something for a while now. So we decided to talk to Yohane.
-
Hina and Sayo: Yohane!

Yohane: ...

Hina: Sis, I think Yohane is thinking deeply right now.

Sayo: Your right.
-
I decided to get closer and snap my fingers in her ears.
-
Sayo: Earth to Yohane!

Yohane: Oh! Sorry I was thinking something...

Hina: Thinking about?

Yohane: Secret...

Hina: Okay...

Sayo: Anyways, Thank you for not betraying us.

Yohane: What I have said moments ago, Mari is my friend I will never betray her. Anyways, I might need both powers should things go sideways. I am counting on you, Hina, and especially to you Sayo, Ultraman Trigger.

Sayo and Hina: !!!
-
Wait, how did she know that I am Trigger? I didn't notice her in any place. I know that she knows about Hina's powers because I was there and she was there.
-
Hina: What are you talking about Yohane-chan, my sister isn't Trigger!

Sayo: Y-Yeah! What are you saying Y-Yohane!

Yohane: Neh, I saw you transform when your friend got kidnap by Hudram.

Sayo: Fine... you win, I am Trigger... But, don't tell anyone, please!

Yohane: Of course why would I? Anyways, how did you got that impressive power in the first place?

Sayo: W-Well...

Hina: I could tell the story!

Sayo: Go on Hina...

Hina: It was started when sis got nightmares about something. Then, Ako-chan invited us to visit the ancient ruins and the unexpected happened, the first of dark giants appeared. Then, I got the ring and my sister got the light of Trigger. So basically that how we got our powers I guess...

Yohane: Thats sounds interesting. Your experience is almost identical to one of my friends.

Sayo: Your friend?

Yohane: You will know her near the future.
-
(3rd POV)

While Yohane, Sayo, and Hina were talking about anything while observing the robot, at the 3rd-floor lounge area of the hotel Yukina and the rest are talking about stuff.
-
Moca: Oy guys, I am feeling something about Sayo-san and Hina-sempai.

Yukina: What about them?

Ran: They are hiding something from us.

Lisa: Your not the only one Ran-chan.

Yukina: We are also suspicious of Sayo and Hina's movements recently.

Moca: Oh, I want to find it out so bad.
-
As they continue to talk, on the upper floor above theme, in Mari's room, Rinko and Mari just finish running multiple simulations in preparation for the operation.
-
Mari: Nice job, Rinko-chan!

Dia: I was impress, Rinko-san.

Rinko: T-Thank you Mari-san, Dia-san.

Mari: Ako-chan will be proud of you!

Dia: She will.

Rinko: I hope so!

????: Mari-san we are back.
-
The three of them turned around and saw Rina's team made it back safe with the transformer core of the hotel in hand.
-
Mari: Good timing!

Rina: Let us install this and start the operation as fast as possible!

Everyone: Okay!
-
When everyone was starting to help and work installing the core to the helicopter/jet of Mari, in another dimension someone finished doing something.
-
(Other Planet in other Dimension)
(???? POV)

Finally! I save this world and no one got injured. I saw the creature's faces smiling after I won the fight. Then, they invited me for a feast and I gratefully accepted it.

After the feast, they gave me a weapon as a thank you gift after I save their planet. After accepting their gift of appreciation, I bid farewell to everyone on the planet.

After walking towards an ideal spot to transform, I took out my Lieflasher from my pocket at I was shocked to discover that, its condition is 99 percent destroyed.
-
????: Dang! This is the last time will I transform if I don't find any solution.
-
Then I decided that it was time to head back and fully live my life until I die.
-
????: I guess it's time to go back home. After all, I haven't touch Earth for almost 3 years after traveling and fighting bad beings across multiple dimensions.
-
I look to my Lieflasher on my hand and I fully committed to head back home.
-
????: Okay! Time to head home! Besides, I miss my friends, especially Mari my love.

...

????: Here goes! DYNA!!!
-
I transform and fly off to space. Once I left the atmosphere, I look back to the planet that I have saved just to see it for the last time.
-
????: Goodbye. Until we meet again in the distant future.
-
I turn back and change into my Miracle Type and fly off. Can't wait to see my friends and Mari. I wonder what they look like now after 3 years have been passed by.
-
( 11 am | WyndhamGrand Awashima)
(3rd POV)

Back on Earth. Sayo, Hina, and Yohane just having a chilling time while observing the robot for nearly two hours.
-
Hina: My god! This is so Unbopping boring!

Sayo: Hina, don't complain about it. It is crucial that this operation must be handled with care.

Yohane: Sayo is right, if we do this fast, this operation will become a disaster.

Hina: Fine...
-
Then, Sayo's phone started to ring, which means someone is calling her. So, she took it out and saw it was Mari calling. Without hesitation, Sayo answered the call.
-
Sayo: Hello, Mari-san.

...

Sayo: Okay, thank you, bye.
-
Sayo ends the call and puts her phone back in her pockets. Then Sayo looks towards Yohane.
-
Sayo: Yohane-san, Mari-san wants you back at her room, we are about to start the operation.

Yohane: Very well.
-
Yohane snaps her fingers and disappears in front of Sayo and Hina.
-
Hina: Damm, she really exquisite!

Sayo: Your right Hina, she is exquisite. Anyways, Mari instructed you to go to the beach over there and be ready if something happens.

Hina: Okay sis! How about you?

Sayo: Going to stay here.

Hina: Okay! But how will I go across the bay?

Sayo: You have your ring, can you teleport?

Hina: Don't know. But I will try!
-
Hina closed her eyes and snaps her fingers. After, Sayo was shocked that Hina vanished in front of her eyes.
-
Sayo: Dang! So this want Hina meant of bopping...
-
While Sayo was still surprise about Hina's abilities and Hina herself safely teleported at the beach across the bay, Yohane on the other hand magically appeared in front of everyone in Mari's room.
-
Yohane: I am back!

Masuki/Masking: Dang! You just popped out of nowhere!

Rei/Layer: Well that's Yohane.

Yohane: Haha, Anyways, are we ready?

Rina: Everything is ready!

Mari: Okay. Commence Operations!
-
The operation is now going. Mari, Rinko, Rina and Masuki boarded the jet. While Yohane climbs in the nose of the jet carrying somewhat of a bomb. While Dia, Rei, and Ako stayed at Mari's room to observe.
-
Rina: Final preparations complete!

Mari: Lets Take off!

Rinko: Roger! Yohane-aan hold on.

Yohane: Roger!
-
The jet lifts off from the helicopter pad of the hotel. Sayo and Hina saw the jet slowly gaining altitude on their vantage points and they know that the operation is underway.

Once the jet hovers above the hotel at its designated altitude base on multiple simulations that Rinko and Mari conducted. Everyone's heart is beating fast, they don't want to fail this operation because if it fails, everything that they did is useless.
-
Mari: This is it! We'll hit it before it moves! Shinny Cannon, fire!

Rina: Wait, when did you name the cannon?!?!

Mari: Just go with the flow... Shinny Cannon, fire!!!!

Rina: Fine. Shinny Cannon, fire!!!
-
The Cannon hanging on the right side of the get charges and then it fires a blue magnificent light and hits the robot's shield and Masuki monitored the output levels.
-
Masuki/Masking: Output is now 80%!

...

Masuki/Masking: 90%!

...

Masuki/Masking: 100%!

...

Masuki/Masking: 110%!

...

Masuki/Masking: 120%!

...

Masuki/Masking: 130%!

...

Masuki/Masking: 140%!
-
The output percentage reached 140%. While everyone inside the jet didn't notice what's happening outside, Yohane was having PTSD Response while holding the fuselage of the jet.
-
Yohane: What the Fu%k! This is kinda dangerous!!
-
Masuki was still monitoring the output percentage.
-
Masuki/Masking: 150%!
-
Then suddenly, they feel the shock waves that are generated by the cannon outside.
-
Everyone: Ahh!!

Mari: Dont stop!

Rina: Okay!!

Masuki/Masking: 170%!

...

Masuki/Masking: 180%!

...

Masuki/Masking: 200%!!!
-
Once the cannon reach 200% of its output. The robot's shield got a massive hole.
-
Mari: Rinko! Do it now!!

Rinko: R-Roger!! Yohane-san!

Yohane: Let's do this fast! I am feeling PTSD here!
-
Rinko pushes the throttles all the way to the max position. Then, the jet starts to move fast around 600 km per hour. When the jet is approaching close to the robot, Yohane jumps as farthest as she can. She made it through the hole and implanted the bomb in the barrier emitter. Then she leaps again and exited the barrier and pressed the button to detonate the bomb.

After the bomb ignited, successfully destroyed the barrier. Then Yohane landed back at the jet. After, Rinko fly's the jet to the safe area in preparation for the second cannon burst.
-
Yohane: The greatest treasure hunter in this world strikes again! Bi$ch!

Mari: Language!!
-
Rinko piloted the jet and made it to a safe area to hover and letting Yohane in the jet.
-
Mari: Good job Yoshiko-chan!

Yohane: Yeah.... whatever...
-
On the beach, Hina saw the robot's eyes were glowing.
-
Hina: Satandelos is booting up! Time to take actions!
-
Hina took her gun out and a hyper key.

"Boot up! Shockwave!"

Hina aims it at the robot and fires the shockwave bullet and then hits it.
-
Hina: Bopping! It worked!!
-
Hina continues to fire the shockwave bullet.

Back to the jet. Everyone was getting ready for the final blow to the robot.
-
Mari: How's the Shinny Cannon?

Rina: One-shot left, as planned!

Mari: Let's hit it! Shinny Cannon, fire!

Rina: Shinny Cannon, fire!
-
The cannon recharges again for the second time. But then something happened, something hits the hit so hard that the cannon automatically cancels its fire.
-
Everyone: Ahh!!!
-
At the hotel, everyone was shocked when something appeared beside the robot.
-
Ako: No it can't be!

Dia: ...

-
On the 3rd floor...
-
Yukina: Smokes that blue alien again!

Arisa: Oh no! They are toast!

Rokka/Lock: Please don't say things like that Arisa-sempai!

Lisa: I hope they will win!

Kasumi: Where is Trigger?!?!

Moca: Don't know!
-
Back at the jet. Everyone looks up at their window and sees a blue alien. Everyone in the jet was afraid, but Mari and Yohane was not afraid.
-
Mari: Hudram!!

Yohane: I knew this was his doings!

Hudram: I went to all this trouble. Let's play a little more.
-
Hudram fired a slash again to the jet and it hit it heavily.
-
Everyone: Ahhh!!

Rinko: The jet's engine is losing power!

Rina: Satandelos is going to activate again!!
-
(Sayo POV)

NO! I witnessed what is happening right now with my eyes. My friends are in danger because of Hudram. If this continues, it will be a disaster! So, I grabbed my phone and called Hina.
-
Sayo: Hina are in position?

Hina: Yes, sis!

Sayo: Support me, I will fight both of them!

Hina: Okay!
-
I ended the call and placed my phone back in my pocket. Then I took mu sparklence and hyper key out from my belt.
-
"Ultraman Trigger Multi Type!"

"Boot Up! Zeperion!"

Sayo: Build the future, the light of hope! Ultraman Trigger!
-
(3rd POV)

Sayo Hikawa transforms to Ultram Trigger and lands in front of Hudram. At the hotel, everyone relaxed after the giant reappeared again for the fourth time today.
-
Hudram: Goodness! Let's make this elegant and graceful shall we?
-
(Sayo in Trigger form POV)

Hearing Hudram's words make me crazy a bit. Is this what they called PTSD? Anyways, I tackled towards to him but then I backed out because Hudram used his sword to slash me. Then, both of us exchanged leg and hand techniques with each other. Then, I slowly backed off a bit to prepare myself while Hudram keeps walking slowly towards me.

Then, after getting ready, I trust my fist towards him and my fist landed on his chest. After that punch blow, both of us again started exchanging hand techniques until we back of once again.
-
(3rd POV)

While Sayo Hikawa is face to face standoff with Hudram, her friends at the jet are still resolving the issues and preparing for another cannon burst.
-
Masuki/Masking: The Shinny Cannon output is dropping!!

Rina: We need five minutes to fully recharge!

Mari: 80% will do! Fire in two minutes!

Rina and Masuki: Roger!

Mari: Rinko, hold off Satandelos!!

Rinko: R-Roger!!
-
Rinko piloted the jet and blasted out from its current hover mode then proceeded to attack Satandelos. Also, Hina is still shooting Satandelos from ground.
-
(Sayo in Trigger form POV)

While Hudram is flexing his blades, I on the other hand summoned my weapon. Then, I proceeded to attack with all my might. Both of us are now exchanging showmanship techniques until I was pointed by his blade.
-
Hudram: Oh? Your movements are much smoother than before.

Sayo(Trigger): What are you talking about?! We just only fought twice!

Hudram: Peasant! But it's still disappointing!!

Sayo(Trigger): What did you SAY?!?!!!
-
I swing my weapon towards him, but then he managed to block it and grabs my hand tightly.
-
Hudram: Why use your power to defend the human race?!

Sayo(Trigger): Because I am a HUMAN!!
-
I forced myself to break free from Hudram and then swing my weapon again but it didn't hit him. I back off a little and then both of us charged until our weapons hit each other.
-
Hudram: You used to be much more elegant!

Sayo(Trigger): What are you talking about?!?!
-
He was quite. Then a memory of some sort appeared on my head. The memory was consisting of three dark giants that were destroying the ancient city way back 30 million years ago. But then, I shake my head and focus back on the battle.

Hudram lifts his blades from mine that made me stumble a bit. But then, out of nowhere, he swings his blades to my chest that made me fall to my knees fully.
-
Hina: No, Sayo!!!

Sayo(Trigger): Ughh... H-Hina...
-
I heard my beloved sister calling my name. My body was weak I could not stand up instantly. But, I manage to kneel down position.
-
(3rd POV)
Hudram fires a blue beam to Hina Hikawa. Because of that, Hina reacted instantly, and by using her magical ring, she generated a massive barrier for her protection.
-
Hina: You can't stop ME!!!
-
Then an explosion happened right in front of Hina. A cloud of black smoke was generated. After it faded, Hina Hikawa was seen kneeling down on her feet, she was feeling tired.
-
Hina: S-Sayo.... p-please finish him...
-
After Hina said those words, she fainted on the spot.
-
(Sayo in Trigger form POV)

Hudram: Excellent!! I hope Shibuya will see this!
-
I saw my sister fainted. My mind was filled with anger and rage towards Hudram. "So this is what anger really feels like!"
-
Sayo(Trigger): WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER HUDRAM!!!

Hudram: Sister? I never knew you have a sister, Trigger!

Sayo(Trigger): AHHHH!!!!!
-
I force myself to stand up and I change my form. So, I took out my Multi Type Hyper Key from my sparklence and change it to Sky Type.
-
"Ultraman Trigger Sky Type!"

"Boot Up! Runboldt!"

Sayo(Trigger): Dominate the sky, the light of speed! Ultraman Trigger!
-
After successfully change to my Sky Type, I furiously run towards Hudram and did a chaotic swordsmanship slash at him because of my rage that what he just did to my sister. At this rate of my hand movements that is around Mach 1.5, Hudram was unable to catch up and defend himself against my coming sword attacks.
-
Hudram: What the?!?! ahhh!!!!

Sayo(Trigger): This is your payment after what you did to my sister!!!
-
Then, I quickly change my weapon from Multi Sword to Sky Arrow.

"Sky Arrow!"

After, I used its sharp edge and slash Hudram's abdomen. After, I fire an arrow towards Satandelos feet that made it stationary for good.
-
(3rd POV)

After Sayo fired the arrow towards Satandelos, Rinko who was piloting the jet spotted it and told her fellow comrades on board.
-
Rinko: Everyone, Now!!

Masuki/Masking: Shinny Canon is now 80%!

Mari: It is now or never! Shinny Cannon, FIRE!!!!

Rina: Shinny Cannon, Fire!!

Rinko: Let's GO!!!
-
The jet finally fired the final blasts with accompanying bullets. After 5 seconds, Satandelos exploded. Everyone in the jet shouted crazily because they defeated Satandelos.
As for Hudram, he was about to go haywire.
-
Hudram: Hey! What the heck do you think you are doing?!?!

Sayo(Trigger): Where the hell are you going? I AM NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
-
The next thing that Sayo Hikawa did is, charging her Sky Type ace move "Runboldt Beam" and then fired it towards Hudram.
-
Sayo(Trigger): YOU FINISHED!!

Hudram: Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
-
Then a massive explosion with thick black clouds was created. After the black clouds faded, Hudram was no were to be found. Because of that Sayo returns back to her normal self as a human person, but she wasn't happy because of what happened to her younger twin sister, Hina Hikawa.
-
(Sayo POV)

Sayo: HINA!!!
-
I shouted her name as loud as I can, but no response. When I finally made it to the intersection where the beach was located, I turned my head to the left and I see...
-
Sayo: H-H-HINA!!!!
-
I see my sister still laying on the sand, unconscious after she fainted because of Hudram. Without hesitation, I run towards her and then kneel down to check if she is beating, and gratefully she was.
-
Sayo: Hina, wake up...

...

Sayo: Hina...

...

Sayo: Hina, please don't go into a state of a coma, please!
-
My tears are building up and I was about to cry.
-
Sayo: HINA!!!!

(Hina POV | In her Mind)

Hina: ughh... W-Were Am I?
-
I opened my eyes and I see everything around is white.
-
Hina: What the?! Am I dead?!?!
-
Because of my frightened reflexes, I stand up instantly. Where is everyone? Where is my sister?
-
Hina: Hello?!?! Am I dead?!?!

????: Hina.

Hina: !!!
-
I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around and it is not my sister or anyone, but it was...
-
Hina: Shibuya?!?!
-
It was Shibuya "the mysterious".
-
Shibuya the mysterious: Hina.

Hina: Shibuya, were am I?!?!

Shibuya the mysterious: In your mind.

Hina: My mind?!?!

Shibuya the mysterious: I am asking you two questions.

Hina: What is it?

Shibuya the mysterious: Do you like to see your sister cry?

Hina: No.

Shibuya the mysterious: Will you promise to help your sister in any situation and also making her smile?

Hina: Of course!! I will do anything to help my sister and make her smile from her heart! Thats my promise!

Shibuya the mysterious: Very well. I believe in you Hina. Goodbye.

Hina: Shibuya, wait!!
-
After Shibuya the mysterious spoke her words, she was gone. I look everywhere in my corner, she was no were to be found.
-
Hina: I make sure that my promise will forever happen!
-
Then my vision went dark.

(Hina POV | back to reality)

After my vision went black for five seconds, I heard some crying. I opened my eyes and I see my sister crying hard. Also, I was lying down in her lap.
-
Hina: S-sis...

Sayo: HINA!!!
-
Then, my sister hugged me tightly.
-
Hina: What happened?

Sayo: Y-You were hit by Hudram's beam. After, I saw you fainted. I can't stand seeing you lifeless, that is why I am crying and worried about you!

Hina: How long was I gone for?

Sayo: 30 minutes!

Hina: What?! I guess I am sorry sis for making you worried about me...

Sayo: No need, Important is that you didn't go to a coma state!

Hina: hehe!
-
I took out my handkerchief from my pocket and started to wipe my sister's tears from her face.
-
Hina: Now, Now, I don't like to see my lovely sister crying in front of me.

Sayo: Thank You, Hina.

Hina: Hehe. Anyways, let us go back to the hotel, Probably our friends are worried about us. Also, I know that you are hungry Sayo-chan because I am hungry as well.

Sayo: You read my mind Hina.
-
Both of us stand up and start heading back to the hotel by walking and riding the boat because I was weak to use my magic.
-
(3rd POV)

The Hikawa twins are now heading back to the hotel. Back in Tokyo, their friend Shibuya was taking a long nap after a long morning shift in her family cafe. But then, her nap was disturbed by something.
-
Shibuya: Ahhh!!! What the hell was I am dreaming of?! I saw Hina-senpai alone in a white void.

...

Shibuya: I need to drink some water. Why I am getting weird dreams recently...
-
Anyways, back to the hotel. Rina returns back everything that they used today. Now, the power of the hotel was restored.

Right now, Mari was with Dia, Rei and Masuki on her room. They were talking about something.
-
Mari: Thank you for help Rei-chan, Masuki-chan!

Rei/Layer: No problem!

Masuki/Masking: We are glad to help you guys!

Dia: Let's go, buffet is ready I guess. I am starving.

Rei/Layer: Sure please, since morning we didn't eat a thing.
-
So, everyone exited Mari's room and went down to the first floor. Once they arrived, the Hikawa twins were already there and also the rest. But, some of them like Yukina, Lisa were starring towards Dia. Mari did notice that and greatly introduced Dia to the rest.
-
(Sayo POV)
After Mari introduced Dia to the rest of my friends, everyone went to the buffet area to eat. Once we got there, many guests were taking lunch. So some of us went to get a table and some of us like me and Hina were lining up for The buffet.

Once we got everything that Hina and I wanted to eat, we headed toward Lisa in who was guarding the table for us.
-
Sayo: Lisa-san you can go now and get your lunch. Hina and I will handle this table.

Lisa: Thank you, Sayo!
-
Lisa stood up and went to the line to get her lunch. As for Hina and I, we seated down and started to eat because we are totally hungry. Moments later the rest of Roselia, Mari, Rina, and Yohane made it back with their lunch.
-
Sayo: Where is Dia-san?

Mari: She went home. Her sister is calling her. But don't worry, she took some "bring homes".

Sayo: I see.

????: Yow Guys!!
-
We heard a voice that is so familiar, so we look who was it. Then, it was Tomoe.
-
Hina: Tomoe-chan!

Tomoe: What the hell happened? Why everyone looks so tired?

Yukina: Wait, did you know what happened yesterday night until this morning?

Tomoe: No?

Rinko: Tomoe-chan is probably asleep all the way...

Ako: Sis you sleep during the chaotic time?!?!

Tomoe: What? Hold on, explain to me what happened?
-
Everybody including myself did a facepalm meme because Tomoe slept the whole event. So we invited Tomoe to sit down with us and told everything that happened last night until this morning.
-
Tomoe: Oh... Dang, I slept it all! What the Hell!!

Mari: How did you never notice the shaking etc?

Tomoe: Remember, we have called "Hangover". After I went back to my room, I fell asleep instantly.

Mari: I see. Anyways, we have someone to thank.

Hina: Aw yeah!

Mari: Thank You Yoshiko-chan, for the help today!

Yohane: No problem, friends always help friends after all. Anyways, I need to go now. I will be around in Numazu, so just call me.
-
Yohane stood up from her place and started walking away from us.
-
Mari: She left...

Yukina: The girl who is strange...

Lisa: Yeah...

Mari: Anyways, let us go! I want to sleep badly.

Sayo: I can't argue with that.

Yukina: Lisa come, let's go back to our room.

Lisa: Okay!!!

Rinko: Feeling Tired Ako-chan?

Ako: Yeah, but I need a bath first.

Rinko: I will join you.

Ako: Great!

Tomoe: Hoy! I will join in as well.
-
Ah yes everyone is 100% tired, I can't argue with that. We left the dining hall and go back to our respective rooms to ended our day early. I hope nothing bizarre thing will happen tomorrow...

"Only Fate can decide."

( 3 pm | Odaiba Apartments)
(3rd POV)

????: Nana, I have made pancakes!

Setsuna/Nana: Okay mom...

...

News Anchor: "Ultraman Trigger defeated the robot "Satandelos" with the help of the foundation in Numazu Today."

Setsuna/Nana: Ultraman Trigger...

...

Setsuna/Nana: This Earth's Ultra. I want to meet you in person...

...

Setsuna/Nana: I miss my partner... Tiga...

...

Setsuna/Nana: Ah! Maybe Mari-chan knows who is Trigger!
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 105 12
You are an assassin, one of the highest ranking from the Creed. You have been sent to Vale to remove the Templar influence. Under the alias of Desmon...
8.1K 153 13
Itsuki is glutton and such a crybaby but i don't care she still the cutest
19.1K 271 22
Oneshots of the bang dream girls going yandere for you, the reader!
20.7K 320 37
Sangvis Ferri even after conquering Eastern Europe didn't kill all peoples, that lived there - some of them escaped to URNC, UN or AU with hope of re...