Just an ordinary love song [K...

By KAMIJIROU_FOR_LIFE

Kyoka Jiro was a singer she was pretty popular throughout Japan and if anyone knows anything about being a ce... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 10

798 39 374
By KAMIJIROU_FOR_LIFE

To no surprise Denki did end up getting the job as a singer. Kaminari would be starting his first day on Monday as it was currently the weekend and he really wasn't scared he felt as if a wave of confidence had hit him. He made his way over to the kitchen where he saw Kirishima making breakfast.

"Hey man! Guess what!" Kaminari smiled widely. "Hm? What's up?" Kirishima turned his head to the electric blonde shooting him a quick smile. "Guess who got the jobbbbb~" Kaminari cheered a smile well read on his face. "Wait really?! Congrats dude!" Kirishima spoke enthusiastically.

Smiling brightly the blonde opened his mouth. "Yep! Guess I'm gonna be Japan's next best singer! I start Monday and in the email I got I'm gonna be 'meeting' the girl imma work with!" Kaminari smiled menacingly.

A smile appeard on the redheads face. "That's great man hopefully she's nice!" Kirishima spoke putting up a thumbs up. "Is she pretty?" A voice said appearing behind them startling them both. "AGH! FUCK! Sero?! What the fuck are you doing here?!" Denki screamed.

Chuckling softly the male smiled. "I got in through the back door one of you idiots forgot to lock it!" He explained making different hand movements while talking. "Anyways that doesn't answer my question! Is she pretty?" Sero spoke leaning onto the wall the other two staring at him in disbelief.

Shaking his head rapidly Denki spoke. "I wouldn't know, tch. The word "pretty" differentiates on someone's preference. If ya want to know so bad just search her up online." Kaminari spoke in a cold tone, a tone that confused both boys. Sero shrugged his shoulders not thinking too hard about it, now he got out his phone. "What's her name again? Oh yea, Kyoka Jiro, right? Hmm." He muttered as he typed into the google search.

Denki crossed his arms and shrugged to the side. "Oh yea she's pretty cute~ guess Kaminari's got himself a pretty good job huh?" Sero spoke showing Kirishima the picture of the girl before flipping it so Kaminari could see. "So whatcha think bout her~?" Sero asked a teasing smirk appearing on his face. "Eh? Not my type." Kaminari faced away from the photo as he spoke bluntly.

Being surprised from this answer both Kirishima and Sero looked at eachother. "Seriously bro? I think she matches up with your standards pretty well." Sero mumbled thinking back to highschool and all of Kaminari's exes. "I agree with Sero man." Kirishima scratched the back of his head.

Rolling his eyes Denki put on a fake smile. "Guys! It takes a lot more then looks to fall for someone! What also matters is personality. Im not in highschool anymore, I'm not gonna be dating someone simply because they're pretty. I need to look for a long term relationship what's the point of dating someone if you guys will probably break up after a week?" Kaminari did make a good point. "But you can't tell us she isn't your type because she most definitely is." Kirishima crossed his arms.

"Who knows? What if my preferences have changed hm? I mean it when I say she's not my type. Besides even if she was what if she was just an asshole? I'm not gonna date an asshole." Kaminari spoke looking down at the ground he tried to sound casual which he succeeded but the look on his face made him seem like he was holding something back. Both boys shrugged it off tho and continued to converse.

"So if she's not your type think you can score me a date with her?" Sero spoke in a teasing tone. "Maybe when you grow some balls, and actually start asking out women yourself." Denki stuck his tongue out teasingly. "Didn't have to come that hard for me me bro. I'm offended." Sero dramatically cried followed by laughter.

"Y'know, since you got the job why don't we all celebrate, hm? It'd be nice since I'm off on work today, Sero has nothing better to do Bakugo, well he's asleep despite his early bedtime. We could all go somewhere Y'know." Kirishima suggested. "Bold of you to assume I have nothing better to do." Sero scoffed. "Oh really? What else do you have to do today?" Kirishima leaned over the kitchen counter with a smile. "Drugs- although actually never mind hanging out with you guys is way funner." Sero painfully admitted. "As I thought." Kirishima chuckled.

"I'd be down to hang out today the four of us Y'know?" Kaminari smiled. "WHATS HE DOING HERE?" A ashy blonde yelled staring at Sero. "Oh no the grinch is up." Kaminari groaned. "SHUT UP BEFORE I KILL YOU!" Bakugo threatened. "Chill babe, we're planning on what to do today so shush." Kirishima shot Bakugo a smile, a smile that could make Bakugo's entire mood change his heart beating quicker and his stomach filling up with butterflies.

"You're a life saver." Sero said hiding behind Kirishima. "After breakfast do you guys wanna head down to the arcade? Y'know to live a bit then we can go grab some lunch! And head back here maybe we could go to the bar later on too just an idea." Kirishima proposed.

"Alright that sounds cool man but first I have a question for you Bakugo." Denki said facing the now calmed down blonde who had a dopey grin on his face still on clouds from Kirishima's smile. "Huh? What?" He said confused.

"You dye Kirishima's hair for him. Do you think you could dye mine? Like not fully I kinda want it to look like I have a black lightning bolt in my hair Y'know?" Denki asked.

"I know whatcha mean and I could totally do that. Hmm maybe tonight before going out to the bar Y'know." Bakugo spoke with a smile as he put his finger up. "Hell yea! Thanks Bakugo! I'll look badass!" Kaminari smiled brightly but it wasn't a fake smile, no this one was in every way genuine.

This may be a surprise to some but Bakugo was a big softie especially when it came to his friends he would die for them.

"Awh yea!" Kirishima cheered. "Lets hurry up and eat!" Sero added. "Today's gonna be fun! I know it." Kirishima smiled at all three boys in the kitchen earning a nod from two of them and a shrug from the other.

The four guys finished their breakfast and made their way downtown to the arcade where they would just be playing games nothing too intriguing. They went to grab lunch soon after deciding to eat at some karaoke bar which Bakugo suggested after going down their with his friend camie last week. Denki wasn't exactly delighted to be there but he didn't hate it.

He and his friends just ordered an appetizer of hot wings, fries and drinks to go along with their small amount of food as they weren't exactly hungry, especially since they had just had breakfast a few hours back. While they were there they were pretty much stuck listening to whatever music someone was singing no matter how bad the voice.

Kaminari was just chilling talking with his friends when he fell silent recognizing the song that played. His friends stared at him in confusion as he held on to his cup of pink lemonade. Why did someone have to play her music out of all songs. He thought as he bit his lip. "Denks? Are you okay man?" Kirishima asked. The man shook his head snapping back to reality. "Yea! Sorry man I was just zoning out. Heheheh." He laughed nervously.

Laying back in his seat Bakugo's lips parted. "What have some sorta undiagnosed ADHD?" Bakugo had seemed to notice Denki's weird behaviors but never really thought much of it. Kaminari laughed taking it as a joke the others did too.

Eventually another conversation started pushing what had just happened to the side but that only left Bakugo curious to what was going on with his idiot of a friend. "Hey you should sing! It'll help you prepare for work!" Kirishima smiled encouraging his friend. "For once I agree with one of you idiots." A usually angry blonde spoke a small smile on his lips.

A nervous expression made its way up on the electric blondes face. "I mean yea. But what song?" He asked. Kirishima took Denki's phone sliding onto it and going into his Spotify shuffling a random song. "Wonderwall by oasis." Sero said looking over Kirishima's shoulder. "Yep now get on the stage!" Kirishima chanted causing Denki to smile.

Denki chose the song back stage and waited for the person who was going to get off stage and soon it was his turn. The song that was randomly chosen wasn't the brightest nor was it in anyway upbeat. Denki stood still microphone in hand waiting for the perfect moment to start. And after a few seconds his lips parted.

"Today is gonna be the day, That they're gonna throw it back to you"

"By now you should've somehow. Realized what you gotta do"

"I don't believe that anybody"

"Feels the way I do..."

"About you now." Sure it was a song but these words came naturally to him he couldn't help but relate to them. It was as if everything from that night nearly 10 months back had flooded into his skull but no longer was he crying about it he put all his emotions into the song he was singing.

"Backbeat, the word is on the street, That the fire in your heart is out"

"I'm sure you've heard it all before, But you never really had a doubt"

"I don't believe that anybody"

"Feels the way I do"

"About you now"

"And all the roads we have to walk are winding, And all the lights that lead us there are blinding"

"There are many things that I would like to say to you but I don't know how"

"Because maybe, You're gonna be the one that saves me"

"And after all You're my wonderwall"

"Today was gonna be the day, But they'll never throw it back to you"

"By now you should've somehow, Realized what you're not to do"

"I don't believe that anybody"

"Feels the way I do"

"About you now"

"And all the roads that lead you there were winding And all the lights that light the way are blinding"

"There are many things that I would like to say to you but I don't know how"

"I said maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me and after all"

"You're my wonderwall"

"I said maybe (I said maybe)"

"You're gonna be the one that saves me and after all"

"You're my wonderwall"

"I said maybe (I said maybe)"

"You're gonna be the one that saves me (saves me)
You're gonna be the one that saves me (that saves me)"

"You're gonna be the one that saves me (that saves me)"

And with that the song was over leaving a stunned audience before immense clapping was heard from Kirishima. "That was BEAUTIFUL."Sero cried. "It wasn't bad." Bakugo muttered before turning his head away meanwhile Kirishima just clapped non stop.

Later on their day had fallen into night and they were all at Kirishima's house watching as Bakugo did Kaminari's hair. Denki was seriously sitting like a child he had the biggest smile on his face as he watched Bakugo section out a piece of Denki's hair.

After an hour or so Denki was aloud to look at himself in the mirror falling completely inlove with his new hair. "Aghhh!! I look so cool!" He smiled while his friends just gave him a thumbs up. Denki put out a peace sign sticking his tongue out soon after as if he was posing for a picture. The silver stud that appeared to be flat on Denki's tongue showed which for whatever reason it made him look cooler then he already looked. His tongue piercing definitely made him look more attractive then he already was, he didn't have a ton of piercings either, just his ears and tongue.

"Well then now that, that's done let's hit the bar!" Sero exclaimed. "Alright, alright everyone in the car." Kirishima spoke.

And just like that their night was coming to an end with all four of them getting wasted at the bar they almost didn't get home they ended up having to call a taxi since it wasn't manly to drink and drive.

Kaminari may have been drunk for taht entire night but he knew that, that day was one of the best days of his life he honestly couldn't love his friends more.

[ANDDF I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CHAPTER LIKE I CANT HONESTLY IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY 😭😭😭 I love I love it I love it Denki genuinely smiling 🥺🥺🥺 aghhhh HES so cute AND CAN WE MENTION HOW HOT AND COOL HE IS?! I'm sorry this man is SOOOO COOL I just CANT HES SO HOT TOO AGHHHH AHHFJFJFBTFG G HADGDFG ahem anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter I hope you guys have a wonderful/day/night evening I love you all!!!❤️❤️❤️]

Word count: 2203

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 980 19
Katsuki Bakugo and Kyoka Jiro have lived in the same dorm for a while now being college students and graduated from UA, dorming with Mina Ashido, Han...
869K 28.8K 45
[COMPLETED] After adding Kaminari Denki on Snapchat due to a PMOYS (put me on your story), [F/N] accidently sent him a picture of herself to him tha...
7.3K 144 11
Mina and Hagakure try to get Jiro to admit she likes Kaminari, when she finally does, she doesn't want to confess, but they didn't force her... I don...
125K 2.3K 24
Warning: I DO NOT OWN THE ART USED IN THE COVER NOR DO I OWN THE CHARACTERS USED IN THIS STORY, ALSO IM REALLY BAD WITH GRAMMER Denki kaminari has ha...