One-shots (Jensoo)

By Ppoongg

A single stand-alone stories, or some multi-shots. Maybe angst? Maybe fluff? But surely is full of jensoo! More

Introduction
We Could Die
The Power Of Sisqo
Night Changes
New Years Proposal
Prom
It's You (1)
It's You (2)
Us
Possessive J
Love
The One (1)
The One (2)
The One (3)
The One (4)
The One (5)
The One (final)
Line Without A Hook
Drunk
Marriage (1)
Marriage (2)
Marriage (final)
When I Was Your Girl
School Play
7:18
Family Ties (1)
Family Ties (2)
Family Ties (3)
Family Ties (4)
Family Ties (Final)
After School
Yes, No, Maybe (1)
Yes, No, Maybe (2)
Thinking Of You (1)
Thinking Of You (2)
Thinking Of You (3)
Thinking Of You (4)
Thinking Of You (5)
Thinking Of You (6)
Thinking Of You (7)
Thinking Of You (final)
The only truth is you
Kill me
Everything Has Changed (1)
Everything Has Changed (2)
Everything Has Changed (final)
Anniversary
Dandelion
It runs in their blood
At her boob
A Broken Love Story (1)
A Broken Love Story (2)
A Broken Love Story (3)
A Broken Love Story (Final)
White roses
I've been waiting
Addition To The Family (1)
Addition To The Family (2)
Addition To The Family (3)
Addition To The Family (4)
To my jennie
To my jisoo
To us
My muse
Under the stars
When i met you (1)
When i met you (2)
When i met you (3)
When i met you (4)
When i met you (Final)
Don't let go
She does it better (1)
She does it better (2)
Miles away, my always.
Bad blood
Contract
I love you so
Letterman jacket
Prediction
The struggles of jennie kim
She's hard to love
She's hard to love (bonus)
Weddings
Like i can
Like i can (2)
Ghost
Runaway
Until i graduate
Until i graduate 2 (Love in the dark)
Guilty
Clarity
The way i loved you
When i met you (bonus)
Extraterrestrial (1)
Extraterrestrial (final)
Somewhere only we know (1)
Somewhere only we know (2)
Somewhere only we know (3)
Somewhere only we know (4)
Taylor's Version

When i met you (5)

2K 154 33
By Ppoongg

Jennie quickly follows julia inside her room, seeing the girl climbing up in her bed with a frown on her faced, confused and mad.

Jisoo was just at her apartment, not knowing if she should go or not. She sighs deeply, closing her eyes as she gave it a think for a minute before following jennie.

"julia" jennie said softly, bending her knees to face her daughter. "honey, im sorry, okay?" she adds, holding julia both in the arm.

Jisoo bit her bottom lip and just stands in julias door but the little girl saw her and made her frown more.

Jennie turns around and looks, seeing jisoo who was just standing their guilty. "come here" jennie said, nodding her head to the space next to her.

Jisoo sighs and nods, bending her knees next to jennie.

"julia, we're sorry" jennie said softly and lookd at her daughter. Julia just frowns and shakes wanting to let go from jennies hold.

"sweetie, listen to mommy" jennie adds, a little sternly making julia stop and look at her. "jisoo and i, we are girlfriends. We are together" jennie explained, but julia doesn't understand a little.

"you said you love jisoo, right?" jennie asks, julia looks at jisoo and sighs nodding her head, jennie smiles and stroke her hair gently.

"jisoo and i, we love each other" jennie said, making julia look at her and pouts. "that's why we kiss, we are together and we love each other" jennie explains, julia just pouts more as tears form in her eyes.

For 3 years its just been her and jennie, she wasn't used to someone being around them and her mother saying she loves someone else besides her.

Jennie saw the tears in julias eyes making her sigh, "honey, we are sorry." she said, as she wipes the tears that was falling in julias cheeks.

Jisoo breathes deeply, heart aching as she sees her daughter cry for the first time.

"we still love you, me and jisoo loves you" jennie said, and jisoo nods agreeing to jennie.

"I'll still be your friend, and i won't hurt your mommy" jisoo said, making jennie look at her sadly, and sighs, looking back at julia.

"julia, one more thing, just the last one, mommy needs to tell you something" jennie said, having enough of jisoo being julias friend.

"its always been the two of us, right? No daddy, just you and mommy" jennie said, making jisoo furrowed her eyesbrows and looks at the girl next to her.

Julia nods, and sniffs. "honey, jisoo.. she's also your mommy" jennie said, and julia looks at her, confused also jisoo who looks at julia wanting to see the girls reaction.

"she's your real mommy. you have two mommies, me and her" jennie said, and julia frowns shaking her head which made jisoos heart ache, biting her lip as she forced to stop tears forming in her eyes.

"julia, please" jennie said, as she eyes jisoo for a moment holding the girls hand. "no" julia cries as she shakes her head, jisoo was about to stand up and leave but jennie stopped her, as she held jisoos hands tightly.

"jisu is my friend" julia said, and jennie nods, smiling a little. "she can be your friend and your mommy. That's fun, right?" jennie said, julia frowns looking down.

"jisoo loves you very much, she loves you as much as i love you" jennie adds, and julia looks at jisoo, the girl stared at her for a moment before talking.

"d-do i call you mommy too?" she asks, innocently making jisoo look back at her.

"you can call me anything you want, as long as you're comfortable." jisoo said, Julia nods her head making jennie smile, wiping the tears of the little girl.

She looks at jisoo again, jumping off her bed as she walks to the girl. "don't go, okay" she said, hugging jisoo making the tear that jisoo has been trying to hold drop.

Julia enjoys that jisoo is with them, she enjoys the presence of the girl and she's afraid she might leave and it'll be her and her mommy again.

"i won't leave, i'd never go" jisoo said, hugging julia as tightly as she can.

Jennie smiles softly, seeing how the two girl she loves interacts. She wipes off the tears that was on jisoos face and held the girls hand, finally done with their hiding and secrets.

--

Months later

It's been a couple of months and the little family were doing good, julia would still call jisoo, jisu. That's what she was used to and were she is comfortable, jisoo didn't want to changed that, she's just happy at the fact that julia knows now.

The couple are doing great too, no serious fights going on, no arguments. They wete just focus of taking care of Julia and loving each other.

Since Julia knows about their relationship, they didn't have to hide, everytime they give each other pecks the little girl covers her eyes, everytime they'd watch a movie it'll end up with jisoo in the middle being cuddle up by the two who's besides her sleeping.

There was a time were the three were walking in the park and julia wa sin the middle being held by jennie and jisoo. She removed her hand in both and made jennie and jisoo hold each others hand.

Julia walking independently as she didn't want to be the 3rd wheel in her parents.

Now, jisoo and her where at the living room. Drawing, it was a hubby julia is enjoying now.

"jisu" julia said, making jisoo look at her. "is it pretty?" she asks, showing jisoo her drawing of a house and a tree next to each other.

"it is! You are really good!" jisoo said, making julia giggle and looks at her. She moved close to jisoo, taking a look of what her mother draw.

"what's that?" julia asks innocently, confused at what jisoo draw. Jisoo frowns and shows it to her properly, "a giraffe"

"that's a giraffe?" julia asks, shock and looks at jisoo, jisoo chuckles at the way she said it but frowns, "it is!"

Jennie heard the two and went to them, taking a look at what they draw.

"chu, that's a giraffe?" jennie asks, jisoo lifts her head up and glares at her. "it is!" she whines again.

"it doesn't look like it" jennie teases, looking at it more making jisoo pout. "t-thats just how i draw" she whines and jennie nods,

She leans down in jisoo and gave the girl a peck in the cheeks. "its really good, love" she says, and went back to her cooking.

Julia stares at the drawing again and looks at jisoo, "it's pretty" she said, giving jisoo a peck on the cheeks like her mother did and went back to drawing.

Jisoo smiles, at the affection her girls gave her. She was really happy, and contented at what she has.

--

The next day

Jisoo was walking to the living room and was about to go to jennie to help her with dinner. It was the only time the three of them can be together knowing jennie and jisoo has work in the morning.

Her eyebrows furrowed, looking at julia who was infront of a mirror showing her tongue out.

Julia was giggling and laughing at her reflection like a little child she is, jisoo went to her and bend her knees next to julia.

She showed her tongue out too infront of the mirror making julia laugh, copying jisoo as they both had their tongue out.

Jennie eyebrows furrowed confused, staring at the her two girls who looks a little stupid. "What are you doing?" She asks and the two immediately stopped, looking at her innocently.

"Nothing" jisoo said, and jennie just eyes her and nods. "help me with dinner, chu" jennie said, jisoo smiles and nods.

"Play with your toys" jisoo said softly and patted julia's hair, the little girl and went back to her toys.

Jisoo went to the kitchen helping jennie out with a little flirting they're doing.

After their dinner, which julia had stories telling about meeting new friends in the apartment building, her playing on the playground, telling all what she did.

She went back to drawing something while her parents were washing the dishes.

Jennie with soup and water while jisoo dries them off with her towel.

"Mommy" julia came up to them, holding a drawing in her hand.

The two were busy so they just hummed and didn't looked at her, "mommy" julia repeats making jennie look at her forming a smile on her face.

"Mommy" julia repeats again, making jisoo sigh placing the plates away. "jendeuk, she's calling you" jisoo said, and nudge jennie a little.

Jennie giggles lightly and looks at jisoo, "jisoo" she said softly making jisoo look at her too. Jennie smiles, head nodding to julia.

Jisoo turns around, eyes widen when julia was at her side, holding her drawing shyly as she looks at jisoo.

"M-mommy" julia says shyly, handling jisoo her drawing.

Jisoo looks at jennie in disbelief, jennie just nods and smiles at her. The older one breathes deeply, bending her knees as she looks at julia.

"M-me?" She asks, and julia nods, smiling a little as she showed her drawing.

Jisoo looks at it and smiles, biting her bottom lip when she saw julia draw the three of them, julia being in the middle and hand jennie and jisoo besides.

"Me" julia said, pointing at herself, "mommies" she adds, pointing at jennie and jisoo making jisoo smile and nods.

Jisoo looks at jennie and smiles, unbelieved that julia called her mommy. Jennie smiles, holding the drawing knowing jisoo might want to hug the girl.

Jisoo quickly hugged julia and stands up, carrying the little girl. "We will buy you a puppy!" Jisoo said cheerfully as happiness filled her.

Jennie placed the drawing aside, eyes widen at what jisoo said. "Jisoo!-- chu" she said quickly changing the tone of her voice seeing jisoo was crying.

Julia frowns seeing tears on jisoos face which she quickly wipes off, just making jisoo smile more as tears drops in her cheeks. "I love you" jisoo said, kissing julia in the cheeks.

Jennie smiles, wiping the tears in jisoos cheeks. "Let's buy ice cream?" She asks, and jisoo looks at her, smiling softly as she nods.

--

The little family were at the ice cream store now, jisoo being so happy she wanted to buy julia all the flavors but the girl still choose the chocolate.

"Here honey" jennie says, feeding julia with an ice cream scared that if her daughter eats all alone she'll end up having chocolate stains in her clothes.

Julia smiles and opens her mouth as wide as she can, enjoying the chocolate flavor she loves.

Jisoo frowns, seeing that its only her and julia eating while her girlfriend was feeding their daughter.

She moves close to jennie, a spoon full of ice cream in her hand. "Jendeuk, say ah" jisoo said, making jennie look at her confused, eyes widen at the sudden ice cream in her face.

"It will melt" jisoo said, moving her spoon in jennies lips making the younger one open her mouth and eat it.

Jisoo giggles and nods, kissing jennie softly in the forehead. Julia watches them confused as she grabs her spoon to and picks a small amount of ice cream in it.

"Mommy" julia said, making the two look at her. Julia had a spoon with ice cream in her hand as she held it up close to jisoo. Copying what jennie was doing to her and what jisoo did to jennie.

Jisoo smiles, leaning closer to the girl as she eats the ice cream her daughter gave her. Julia smiles, seeing it was empty and placed it back in the cup.

Jennie smiles, seeing the cute interaction her family made. It made her heart feel full, she was happy, finally happy with the two precious girls in her life.

--

A week later

Jennie and jisoo was at the kitchen while julia was at her bedroom. The two were cleaning because of the mess they did when they were having dinner, julia and jisoo had a little food fight.

Jennie just sighs, watching them as she thought she had two kids in her life. That why she punished jisoo into cleaning because the older one started it.

"All done, baby" jisoo said, throwing the trash aside as she face jennie. A huge smile in her face, jennie just shakes her head and glares at her.

"Don't play with foods next time jisoo" jennie warns, jisoo watched her hands and nods, drying them clean as she walks towards jennie.

"Im sorry" she said, kissing the girl in the cheeks. Jennie sighs and nods, giving jisoo a quick peck.

They were doing a little fooling around in the kitchen but suddenly julia shouted, "mommy!" They heard the little girl said, a crying tone in her voice making the two panic and went to her.

Jennie and jisoo immediately rushed and went to her, eyes widening when julia was on the floor her feet stuck on the table that fell.

Her toys where on the floor and it looked like julia was wanting to put it up on the table but it fell on her.

The two quickly went to her, jennie picking julia up and jisoo standing the table up.

Julia was a crying mess in jennies arms, repeating that it hurts making jisoo panic and quickly grabbing her car keys.

"Jennie, lets go" jisoo said, holding jennies arm as they quickly ran to her car.

"Mommy" julia cries, holding on to jennie tighter. "Its hurts" she cries again making tears form in jennies eyes as she tries to calm her down.

"Its okay, it'll be okay" jennie said, stroking the girls back gently up and down as she enters the car.

"Mommy" julia cries again, whining and groaning at the pain she's feeling in her feet.

Jisoo on the other hand was panicking and can't concentrate in starting the car.

"Jisoo, please go" jennie begs, can't stand the pain julia was feeling.

"I'm trying, im trying" jisoo said, panicking as she starts the engine and drives fastly to the hospital.

Julia still crying in pain in jennies shoulder, making the two worry more, jisoo seeing that tears were forming in jennies eyes, she quickly held the girls hand as she drives, hoping it'll come jennie down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 7.3K 37
Park.jisoo: wait so you're not the girl that twerked on me on that day
13.9K 393 24
Compilation of chaesoo and jenlisa one shots
101K 1.4K 14
Chaelisa One shot Read if you like. wildest dreams shhss... Big thanks to all readers
1.2M 26.3K 45
A very chill Jenlisa fanfic :))