One-shots (Jensoo)

By Ppoongg

A single stand-alone stories, or some multi-shots. Maybe angst? Maybe fluff? But surely is full of jensoo! More

Introduction
We Could Die
The Power Of Sisqo
Night Changes
New Years Proposal
Prom
It's You (1)
It's You (2)
Us
Possessive J
Love
The One (1)
The One (2)
The One (3)
The One (4)
The One (5)
The One (final)
Line Without A Hook
Drunk
Marriage (1)
Marriage (2)
Marriage (final)
When I Was Your Girl
School Play
7:18
Family Ties (1)
Family Ties (2)
Family Ties (3)
Family Ties (4)
Family Ties (Final)
After School
Yes, No, Maybe (1)
Yes, No, Maybe (2)
Thinking Of You (1)
Thinking Of You (2)
Thinking Of You (3)
Thinking Of You (4)
Thinking Of You (5)
Thinking Of You (6)
Thinking Of You (7)
Thinking Of You (final)
The only truth is you
Kill me
Everything Has Changed (1)
Everything Has Changed (2)
Everything Has Changed (final)
Anniversary
Dandelion
It runs in their blood
At her boob
A Broken Love Story (1)
A Broken Love Story (2)
A Broken Love Story (3)
A Broken Love Story (Final)
White roses
I've been waiting
Addition To The Family (1)
Addition To The Family (2)
Addition To The Family (3)
Addition To The Family (4)
To my jennie
To my jisoo
To us
My muse
Under the stars
When i met you (1)
When i met you (2)
When i met you (3)
When i met you (5)
When i met you (Final)
Don't let go
She does it better (1)
She does it better (2)
Miles away, my always.
Bad blood
Contract
I love you so
Letterman jacket
Prediction
The struggles of jennie kim
She's hard to love
She's hard to love (bonus)
Weddings
Like i can
Like i can (2)
Ghost
Runaway
Until i graduate
Until i graduate 2 (Love in the dark)
Guilty
Clarity
The way i loved you
When i met you (bonus)
Extraterrestrial (1)
Extraterrestrial (final)
Somewhere only we know (1)
Somewhere only we know (2)
Somewhere only we know (3)
Somewhere only we know (4)
Taylor's Version

When i met you (4)

2.1K 162 53
By Ppoongg

A month later

Everything has been okay with them this passed month, julia still doesn't know jisoo is her mother, and just thought of her as a friend.

Everytime they'd go out just to have fun or eat, some would think they're a family which the two has to clarify that they're not and they're just friends.

When jennie opened her apartment door, her eyebrows furrowed, getting a little embarrassed at what she sees and hears.

"Jisoo" jisoo said, kneeling on the floor as she faced julia who was sitting in the couch. "Jisu" julia said.

Jisoo shakes her head, holding julia in both arms. "Jisoo" she repeats, julia smiles, "jisu"

"Jisoo, jisoo, jisoo" jisoo repeats again, the little girl giggles, "jisu, jisu, jisu!" She repeats happily as she raised her both arms in the air.

Jisoo sighs and frowns, shaking her head as julia kept pronouncing her name wrong.

Jennie chuckles and looks at her side, "i swear they are normal" she said, and faced him.

When jisoo heard her, her eyebrows furrowed, looking at the door making her stand up.

"Mommy!" Julia said, running to jennie making the girl smile and bends her knees hugging her daughter.

"You have a visitor" jisoo said, arms crossed in her chest as she goes to the door. "Honey, play with you toys first, okay?" Jennie said, and julia nods running back to her toys.

Jennie stands up and faced jisoo, nodding her head and smiles a little. "This is jongin, a co-worker" jennie said, eyeing the guy besides him.

"I-uh, i just drove jennie home" he said nervously as jisoo eyes him deadly, she nods and pressed her lips together.

"This is jisoo, my bes-- partner" jennie said, clearing her throat and quickly changed what she was about to introduced jisoo as when she felt the older girls hand slipped around her waist.

Jisoo smiles, pulling jennie close to her. Jongin gasped a little and nods, making jisoo smile more seeing his reaction.

"It's getting late, i think i should go" jongin said and jennie nods, pulling away from jisoo making the girl frown.

"Yeah, thank you for the drive" jennie said and jongins smiles at her, "anytime" he said and jennie accompanied him out.

Jisoo scoffed, and rolls her eyes. "Anytime" she mimics whispered and crossed her arms in her chest.

Jennie heard her and looks at her when she closed the door. She eyes jisoo making the girl sigh, "why does he have to drive you home" jisoo whines, following jennie inside the apartment.

"Because it was a long line at the bus station so he offered me a ride" jennie said, going to her bedroom as she placed her bag aside. "I can do that. I can fetch you and drive you home" jisoo said, as she sat on jennies bed.

That kind of routine was normal to them, they were roommates in college.

"You don't have to. It's fine, chu" jennie said, as she goes inside the bathroom to changed her clothes. Jisoo scoffed and rolls her eyes.

"Well, i guess your company has a plenty of pretty face people!" Jisoo shouts so jennie could hear her, she sigh remembering whats jennies boss looked liked.

Jennie chuckles and went out in her home outfit, "it's just a small company, jisoo. But yeah, you can say that" she said, and sat next to the girl in the bed.

Jisoo frowns and moves closer to her, "you didn't introduced me as your best friend" she teases making jennie smile and pinch her a little. "It's because i was surprised when you held me in the waist!" She said, slapping jisoos hand playfully.

"And i can just clarify it to him, that you're my best friend and a partner-- in taking care of julia" jennie said smiling at the excused she thought and looks at jisoo who has a pout in her face.

"Now don't do that" jisoo said, jennie chuckles and stood up. "I'll make dinner, have you eaten?" Jennie asks, changing the topic.

Jisoo pouts and shakes her head, jennie nods and was about to go outside. "Jendeuki" jisoo whines, making jennie look at her again, humming.

"I want a hug" jisoo said, pouting. Jennie giggles and went to her, opening her arms up making jisoo smile and quickly hug her.

"Jisoo" jennie said, as she stroke the girls hair. Jisoo hums, wrapping her arms around jennies waist, "you're my favourite person in the whole world" jennie adds, very different from the words she really wanted to say to jisoo.

Jisoo pulls back, smiling at her and held jennies both hands. "You are mine too" she giggles, and jennie smiles, nodding her head.

"Im hungry" suddenly julia whines entering jennies room making the two look, chuckling as they forgot they have a daughter.

"Okay, I'll cook" jennie said and goes to her daughter, kissing her in the head before going to the kitchen. "Call me, jisoo" jisoo said, facing julia.

Julia frowns, tired of repeating it again. "Jisu" she said and jisoo sighs, making jennie laugh.

"It's just the same, chu" jennie said, going to the kitchen making jisoo glare. "It isn't! soo and su are different!"

-

A week later

"What are we doing here again?" Rosé asks, looking at her girlfriend as she opens a beer.

"Jisoo is having a midlife crisis" lisa said, pointing at their best friend at the back of the couch walking back and forth.

Rosé chuckles and turns around, looking at jisoo. "What's the problem, chu?" She asks, and jisoo sighs.

"A guy drove jennie home last week" jisoo said, walking back and forth again. Rosé looks at and Lisa and the girl shrugged. "Her boyfrie--

"No! Co-worker, he's just a co-worker" jisoo said, making the two smile a little. "Easy, tiger" lisa said, drinking her beer.

Jisoo just looked at her and rolls her eyes, "jennie lives next door, right? We should go knock, i missed her. Plus, i want to see your daughter" rosé said,

"Yeah, me too" lisa said, eyeing jisoo who sighed deeply. "i think we can't babe" she adds, whispering to rosé as they both looked at jisoo.

"Are you scared that jennie might have a boyfriend?" Rosé asks, jisoo frowns and nods, looking at the floor. "Why?"

"What do you mean why? Rosie, she loves her" lisa chuckles, and looks back at jisoo. "She's scared that if jennie gets a boyfriend, she can't confess anymore" lisa adds, and rosé nods.

"Then just confess now, easy" rosé said and lisa agreed, "yeah. Jisoo, do you want to see jennie having a boyfriend? Or worst what if they are really serious they'll end up getting married. And julia will be having a new da--" lisa stops, seeing that jisoo quickly left the room and opens her door.

"See? Easy" lisa said, clicking her beer with her girlfriend making rosé laugh.

Jisoo breathes deeply, shaking her nervousness off and knocks at jennies door, waiting patiently for it to open.

"Hey chu" jennie said softly, a smile on her face when she saw jisoo.

Jisoo breathes deeply again, looking at jennies eyes, "let's go out on a date" she said, and jennie quickly furrowed her brow.

"A date? Why? Just because we have ju--

"No, because i love you" jisoo said and jennie froze, just staring at jisoo and not sure if she heard it right, "i have love you since we were in college, jennie. I was devastated when you left and now that you're back im not letting this chance go. So please, will you go out on a date with me?" Jisoo asks, and jennie tries to hide her smile, happy to know that her best friend loves her too.

"Jisoo--

"If you don't want, i can wait and i-uh i can court you. Please, give me a chance" jisoo rambled making jennie giggle, walking closer to jisoo and held the girls hand.

"Chu, relax" jennie said, jisoo sighs and nods, biting her bottom lip as she looks down. "I'd love to go out on a date with you" she adds, making jisoo lift her head up and looks at her. "Y-you would?" She asks innocently and jennie nods.

A huge smile form on jisoos face as she couldn't help but feel the happiness when jennie said yes, years of loving the girl and finally, they'll be someone more.

"But what about julia? We can't just lea--

"We can watch her" they suddenly heard making them look, seeing their two best friends in jisoos door making them smile.

"Hey guys" jennie said softly, "jennie kim" lisa said, raising her beer and jennie chuckles.

"Jennie" rosé said, going in to give jennie a hug. "I missed you" she adds, making jennie smiled and hug her back. "I missed you guys too"

"Still very pretty" rosé said, as she pulls away and stares at jennie. "Hey" jisoo said, pulling her friend away, making jennie laugh.

The four were now having a little reunion in the hallway, teasing each other and knowing how was jennie.

Rosé and lisa shared how they started dating making jennie chuckle, it was because rosé lose on the bet and was forced to date lisa.

But even though it was like that in the beginning, the two ended up being in a happy relationship were they love each other.

"Mommy" julia said sleepily, as she rubs her eyes and went to her mom in the door.

The four heard her making them look, a huge smile on rosé and lisas face when they finally saw the daughter of their friends.

Julia suddenly frowns, and held jennie on the leg when she saw two girls she wasn't familiar with.

"Honey, they're nice" jennie said, bending her knees to hold julia. "They are aunt lisa and rosie" jennie adds and julia furrowed her brows.

"Aunt?" She asks, and jennie smiles nodding her head. Confused because she never called jisoo aunt and jennie never made her to that.

"Hi, julia" rosé said and bended her knees to be in the same height as hers, julia looks at them shyly and walks to them, lisa immediately hiding her beer.

"H-hi" Julia said, making the two smile, Lisa bending down her knees next to rosé.

"I'm aunt rosie" rosé said, holding julia in both hands, "I'm aunt lisa" lisa said cutely making the two mothers chuckle.

"Are you mommy's friends?" Julia asks and the two nodded, "we are jisoos friends too" lisa said, and julia furrowed her eyebrows.

"Jisu?" She asks, the two couple nodded. "Jisu is my friend" julia said, and jisoo smiles hearing that.

"That's means we can be friends too, is that okay?" Rosé asks, and julia pressed her lips together thinking for a moment before nodding. "You will play with me?" She asks, lisa and chae nods.

"I have a lot of toys" julia said, smiling widely as she gained more friends. "We can play this friday" lisa said, and eyes the jisoo and jennie.

Jisoo clears her throat and looks at jennie, "so.. uh-- friday?" Jisoo asks shyly, jennie looks at her and smiles, nodding her head.

--

Friday

Lisa and rosé were babysitting julia while the two best friends went out on a date.

They were happy to finally see and be closed to the little girl, julia had so many stories telling them making them smile, and silently wished they had one.

Julia was kind and so polite, making sure that her babysitters were enjoying. She shared her toys and even watched movies with them, a movie that lisa likes, rapunzel.

It was a musical movie making the couple sing everytime a song came on, julia giggles hearing them and enjoys it, finally being close to her mothers friends.

"You are right, they are asleep" jennie said, entering jisoos apartment making the girl chuckle.

After their date, they want back instantly for julia, they didn't want to bother the love birds and really stay late, but like what jisoo bet, they'll be asleep in jennies couch.

"I told you" jisoo said, placing two wine glass at the table and sat on her couch next to jennie.

"I think julia had fun, she has a smile on her face while sleeping" jennie said, making jisoo nod and look at her.

"D-did you have fun?" Jisoo ask, and jennie looks at her eyebrows furrowed. "Did you enjoyed our date?" She asks again making jennie smile, sitting side ways and moved close to her.

"Chu, i did" jennie said, holding jisoos hands making the girl smile in relief. "That's great" jisoo said, looking down to look at their hands.

"I love you, jennie" jisoo said, lifting her head to meet jennies gaze. "I'll love you and I'll wait until you learn to love me too" she adds, making jennie smile softly and place her hand in jisoos cheeks.

"I don't have to learn. Jisoo, i love you too" jennie said, making jisoo froze and eyes her. "What?"

"Jisoo, i love you." Jennie repeats, causing a huge smile on jisoos face. "Really?" She asks, and jennie nods.

"Who wouldn't fall for you? Come on chu, it's you!" Jennie said, and jisoo giggles shyly, a huge happiness she's feeling.

"Then why aren't we married? We should get married we love each other!" Jisoo said happily, making jennie chuckle shaking her head.

"We should get elope right now!" Jisoo said standing up, jennies eyes widen and held her hand, stopping jisoo as she stands up also.

"Very fast, chu. Too fast, let's just enjoy dating first, okay?" Jennie said calmly, jisoo giggles and nods, pulling jennie closer by the waist. "Let's enjoy being a couple first" jennie whispers, leaning in close to jisoo.

That word just made jisoo smile more, "a couple, not best friends" she said, and jennie nods, "a couple." She said, wrapping her arms around jisoos shoulder making the older girl kiss her.

A smile forming in their lips as they share another kiss, a kiss that both of them were not drunk, like their first one.

Jisoo pulled jennie closer, her other hand wrapped around jennies waist while the other one was slowly going up to cup Jennies cheeks.

As their kiss last longer, it turns a little heated, jennie had her finger in jisoos belt loop as she pulls her close, feeling each others centers making them moan a little.

Jisoo smiles, her hand going to jennies strap dress as she slowly takes it off, biting jennies bottom lip as she enters her tongue.

Just like lisa and rosé, they did it at their first date.

--

Months later

The two are now in a happy and healthy relationship, they weren't really public knowing they still have to hide it from julia.

If the little girl was inside a room, they need to make sure julia isn't looking to be able to steal cute kisses from each other.

Jennie just got home, a smile on her face seeing the two were playing in the living room.

"Hey, you two" jennie said, making jisoo and julia look, a huge smile on the little girls face as she ran to jennie.

"Mommy" she said, jumping to jennie as her mom carried her. "Hey love" jennie said, kissing the girls cheeks making julia giggle.

"Jisu bought me this" julia said, and held her necklace making jennie look and smile. "Wow, pretty!" She said, making julia giggle and nod.

"Did you say thank you?" Jennie asks and julia nods eagerly, "i kissed her on the cheeks" she said, and jennie eyes jisoo who was already smiling widely and nods.

"What about mommy?" Jennie frowns a little, making julia giggle and kissed her too. "Thank you" jennie says, and placed julia down. "Now go play with your toys sweetie" she adds, and julia nods running back to her toys.

"When will jichu get a kiss?" Jisoo whispers, going to jennie making the younger girl giggle.

They eyed julia first who was already playing her toys and gave each other a quick peck.

"I ordered dinner, i thought you were too tired to cook" jisoo said and jennie smiles and nods, as she and jisoo go inside the living room

"You are always here, huh? Do you not work anymore chu?" Jennie teases as she placed her bag in the chair. Jisoo chuckles and shakes her head.

"Its not my fault i can do my work fast, plus its good i can see the two of you more" jisoo said, and eyes julia for a sec before giving jennie a quick peck.

"How about you? Was the line on the bus long again?" Jisoo asks, jennie shakes her head and sat down on the couch.

"Jongin offered a ride again" jennie says and jisoo quickly frowns, as she slowly nods her head.

"Well.. that is nice" jisoo said, hiding the little jealousy in her. Everytime she'll offer jennie that she'll fetch her the girl would say no, but when it comes to jongin... jisoo shakes her head a little, not wanting to think about it.

"Oh, i-uh i bought you something" jisoo said, standing up as she grabs something from her bag.

She smiles softly, and gave jennie a box the younger one furrowed her eyebrows and opens it, gasping as her eyes widen and looks at jisoo.

"Its the same with julia. A little mother and daughter thing" jisoo said shyly, hoping jennie would love it.

"Jisoo" jennie said, closing the box. "No" she adds, giving it back to jisoo making the older girl drop her smile and got replaced by disappointment.

"What? Why?" Jisoo said, jennie sighs "you have bought so many things for julia and i, it's really too much" jennie said and jisoo furrowed her eyesbrows, shaking her head.

"Jennie, i told you a million times, its not" jisoo said, a little mad. Jennie sighs and placed the box in jisoos hands.

"I'll admit i don't have so much money, I'm not rich. I don't want people to think i told you about julia just because of your money" jennie said and jisoo scoffed.

"You didn't told me, i found out" jisoo corrected. "And who is that people? Who thinks like that?" Jisoo asks, sternly as she looks at jennie.

"Chu, please--

"I'm doing this because i love you" jisoo said and eyed julia, who was still playing. "And i know its not about my money, jennie. You wouldn't even accept this" jisoo adds, looking at the necklace she bought.

"It's just too mu--

"If jongin gave you this im sure you'll accept it right away" jisoo suddenly said making jennie furrowed her eyebrows.

"What? Where did that came from?" Jennie asks, jisoo sighs and shakes her head, "forget it" she said, standing up as she grabs the necklace going back to her apartment.

"Jisoo" jennie said but the older one didn't bother to turn around.

Jennie sighs deeply, hands going through her hair as they first had their misunderstanding.

Julia looks at her mom, a frown on her face as she plays with her toys. "Jisu mad?" She asks, jennie looks at her, pressed her lips together and nods.

"Why?" She asks again, "it's hard, honey" jennie said and julia nods, playing with het toys again.

Jennie went to her, sitting on the floor as she held julia's hands. "Do you love your necklace?" Jennie asks, and Julia smiles, nodding again.

"It's pretty and jisu bought it for me" she said, giggling lightly. "Jisu said she loves me and she loves you" she adds, looking at her mom, jennie smiles weakly.

"Do you love jisoo?" She asks, julia looks at her and nods. "She makes you smile" she said, jennie frowns a little as her heart flutter at what her daughter said.

"I love jisoo too" jennie said and julia smiles widely, jennie kissed her daughter in the forehead and quickly stood up to go to jisoo, apologizing.

Jennie opened jisoos apartment door, seeing the girl standing in the living room with a pout on her face.

Jennie chuckles lightly, going to jisoo as she wrapped her arm around the girls waist, "are you jealous of him?" She asks, making jisoo laugh.

"Me? Jealous of him? Pfft. Please" jisoo said, jennie pressed her lips together and eyes her, not believing. "Alright, fine"

"Jisoo, you know i love you" jennie said, jisoo sighs and nods "i offer to fetch you but you say no and to him you--

"Honey, he needed to forced me before i could say yes. And i say no to you because i don't want to be a burden" jennie said and jisoo rolls her eyes at the excuse. "Hey" jennie said, seeing the action jisoo did.

"You're not a burden, you are my girlfriend" jisoo said, and pinched jennies cheeks, "please? I want to fetch you from work and drive you home with julia sitting at the back" jisoo adds, and started playing with jennies hair.

"And we could go to drive throughs and eat in the car" jisoo said, making jennie giggle at the thought. "Please?" She asks, jennie sighs and nods.

"Fine, but if you're getting tir--

"Never going to happen jendeuk" jisoo as said as she leans in, capturing jennies lips making jennie smile and kiss her back.

They pulled each other closer, sharing a passionate kiss that last for minutes.

"Why are you kissing my mommy?!" They heard making them instantly pull away and saw julia who quickly ran back to the apartment.

"Oh, crap" jennie said, following the little girl.

It was a very hard night for her, it was like she has two kids, first jisoo, now julia. Everything was just happening to her that night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 3.3K 47
Just read it and you'll not regret it and show your love by voting on the stories. This series of jenlisa contains fluffs of jenlisa maybe some angst...
30.2K 624 14
a compilation of jenlisa one-shots.
187K 7.3K 37
Park.jisoo: wait so you're not the girl that twerked on me on that day
262K 9.2K 131
𝖠 π–»π—Žπ—‡π–Όπ— π—ˆπ–Ώ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π— π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œπ–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖑𝖫𝖠𝖒π–ͺ𝖯𝖨𝖭π–ͺ π—†π–Ύπ—†π–»π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ. π™π™šπ™–π™™ 𝙖𝙩...