Honkai impact The Battle Of H...

By ken-reader

Kaylord was a valkyrie who studies at St freya's along with his friends trying to improve to everyone he can... More

Introduction
The rise of the unexpected
Preparation for the future
Library Rush
unexpected encounters
Examination day
The feeling of warmth
Surpassing Limits
Clash of The valkyrie's
There are Three things wise men fear...
A new place, A lost friend
An old reunion
Jailbreak
The surprise
The Ritual Of the.....Gods?
Broken hero
The Homu Amusment Park
The calm before the storm
Awakening of the silent one
Going out with a Herrecsher
A new threat
Unexpected newcomers
Beggining of the storm
How to (not) tame your dragon
The unfolding chains of events
Bond between a human and a Dragon
Valkyries VS Dragons: Battle of eternity
The aftermath
Nightmare
Arise Of The Void Queen
Pawns of the unknown
Arise of the hidden shadows
Crossway Of Fate
Arc City, Here we come!!
Shadow's serpent
A twist of Fate
Scars of the Past.
Conflicts And consequences
Memories
Return of a Valkyrie
Secrets of the Honkai
Valkyrie's Limits
Let the Exams Begin!
Beggining of the end (Pt?)
New year's resolution
A new type of evil
Showdown against the strongest
Beggining of the end Pt2
The Final test
Lightning Cries, a void rekindled
Towards the uncertain Future

Unexpected surprises

975 31 45
By ken-reader

3rd person's pov

Everyone was silent at Theresa's announcement. Suddenly Mei's food no longer tasted good inside Kaylord's stomach.

Fu hua: Major.....what do you mean by....a Herrescher is among us??

Mei: I cant be a full herrescher....everyone knows that....

Theresa: Last night, I woke up due to AI-chan screaming in my face. I thought it was just annoying me but it showed me.....critical high level honkai energy close to the dorm. And what's more, as soon as I tried to take a closer look....it was gone just like that.

Everyone was once again silent at this statement. Kaylord's brain was having a civil war of information and theories, clashing themselves to reveal which made more sense.

Kiana: H-herrescher? Will something bad happen to Mei??

Mei: I'm fine. But who's not....is probably Kaylord.

Fu hua: He didnt have that scar last night. So.....Did you sense anything unusual last night Kaylord???

All eyes were suddenly on him. He exhaled, before calmly while eying his food, replied.

Kaylord:.........No.

Theresa: Are you sure tha-

Kaylord: I pierced myself with one of weapons before breakfast when I treid to repair it.

That seemed like a believable excuse, since everyone knew he always gets himself hurt building his machines. The tension in the air suddenly eased.

Theresa: Jeez, dont scare the hell out of me. Anyways....Guess that's all I have to say....except Good luck finding your partners.

Kiana: I'm going with Mei!!!

Mei: *sigh* I dont have a choice do I?

Bronya: Nyet. Mei will be Accompanying subject Bronya to the dance.

Kiana grabbed one of Mei's arms.

Kiana: No she's going with me!

Bronya grabbed Mei's other arm.

Bronya: Nyet.

Mei: Girls please....

Kaylord: Woah guys chill already!! Give her some time!

Kiana: Why does she need time?? She's obviously gonna choose me!

Bronya: Nyet. Mei will choose subject Bronya.

Kaylord summoned Ai and each had to seperate the girls from poor Mei. Himeko had a small mischievous grin on her face as she was eyeing Kaylord who was trying to pull Kiana away from mei.

Theresa noticed this and couldn't help but make things clear.

Theresa: Dont.

Himeko: Too late~

Theresa: You know he wont accept.

Himeko: Oh well....guess it's a job for me to teach him....A few things about women~.....

Theresa: NO I absolutely forbid it! Do you wanna make him....like.....like him?!

Himeko: He's too pure for that. And besides, he wont say no.

Theresa: Himeko there's 5 billion or more people on the planet....and the only goddamn person that comes to your mind is ONE OF MY STUDENTS?!

Himeko: Why not? He managed to go out once with the girls.

Theresa: There is a big difference between hanging out with your friends and dating your goddamn teacher!!!

Himeko: A perfect one if you dont mind....

She drank a bit of beer before pointing to her chest, which Theresa did not find the idea amusing.

Theresa: you. Will. Not. Date. My. Student. UNDERSTOOD?!

Fu Hua: major please calm down....they might hear you....

Fortunately for them, the ruckus Kiana and Bronya were making made overhearing their conversation impossible. Suddenly project bunny came and started dragging Ai off from Bronya.

Ai: NO FAIR!! GET OFF ME!!

Kiana: Oi! How come Bronya gets to be close to her while I'm not?! Let go of me!!!

Kaylord: Hell no. Just chill! Give her some space Kiana you cant force someone to go dancing with you!

Theresa sighed, before looking at Himeko. She knew it was a hopeless case as Himeko had that locked look that meant one thing: Kaylord was her next prey.

After the catastrophic breakfast.

Kiana: Kaylord why are you walking to the school with your armour on?? Isnt it heavy??

Kaylord: well if I dont, you saw my classmates, I dont want to get near them.

He was walking with his friends to school, indeed his red and black battlesuit was fully spread on him, Two heavy machine guns were at his shoulders, scanning for possible threats.

Mei: Isnt there any possible way to make them stop?

Kaylord: Please, be my guest. Just make them hate me already like last time

Kiana: Why do you want them to hate you? Dont you......like it??

Kaylord stopped a bit angrily, which made his friends stop too.

Kaylord: like it?! Its hell out there! I need to carry a 30 plus pound of heavy metal the entire school day just to walk freely! And I already blew up my locker thanks to them! Please I would rather fight Any goddamn herrescher than go to class.

He started walking again angrily, which made Mei and Bronya eye Kiana.

Kiana: What?! It's not my fault!!

Mei: * sigh* kiana we both know he's uncomfortable with them, why bother asking him again?

Kiana: I just wanted to make sure....he didnt.....ya know.

Mei couldnt belive it as she was glaring at her friend.

Mei: Your doubting he would go over that side??

She nodded. Mei then karate-chopped her head.

Kiana: Ow! Why???

Mei: I cant belive your still doubting simple things like these, after all this.

Kaylord: Oi! You guys comin or what???

Bronya: Wait. Subject Bronya is coming.

Timeskip at class

Teacher: Allright students I think it's about time we move on to the next lesson. Now please take this one seriously, because we will be studying about Human multiplication and how they are born.

That's when Kaylord got curious, since everytime he tried asking that question to his parents, his mother would blush and his father would smile shyly and say: Not yet kid. Your too young

That's when Kiana remembered a hazy memory of asking her father that only later on to get caught red handed by her mom and.....well all she can remember after that they went to their room.

That's when Bronya....acted Normal not caring at all.

That's when Fu Hua got interested ( since we all know she knows super little about things like these or forgot about them)

That's when Mei felt uncomfortable.

Kaylord: * I sure do hope things dont go south*

By his luck. Things indeed went south. For him.

Teacher: Now see here everything depends on the male. If his genetic code gets mixed up with a female's, That's when a human can be born from now as you can see from the picture above you......

As soon as she revealed an image Kiana had a nosebleed and probably fainted, making Kaylord focus on her and *thankfully* not seeing what was on screen.

Ai: Um.....Kaylord??

Kaylord: What??

He looked up and noticed all of his classmates eying him.....EVEN HIS GODDAMN TEACHER!?

Teacher: Kaylord....if your so uninterested in the lesson that means you know it already.....dont you???

Kaylord: *Gulp* uh.....

He exchanged looks with Mei that screamed: I'm dead.

Teacher: Very well then! I hope you would be kind enough to answer this question on the board. Now come along.

With a sigh, he did as he was told. Then read the question.

Kaylord: (name a method commonly used to increase human population).....uhhh.....The genetic code exchange thingy???

Teacher: Your not exactly wrong....but how can they exchange Genetic codes??

Kaylord: Oh that's easy they implant one's cells into another and boom- case closed.

Everybody was silent at his answer.

Teacher: Well your not exactly wrong But-

Kaylord: Can I go back to my seat now??

Teacher: Sure....

And he did so. He realized Kiana was sleeping and decided to let her be, since the lesson itself was Unbearable.

After class

Kaylord: Finally....man that was one heck of a lesson....

Fu hua: That was interesting....I never knew I was born that way....

Kaylord: Yeah same....a moment were just tiny cells then we transform into beings that can kill honkai beasts. And that is normal compared to everything too.

Kiana: I always wondered how I looked like when I was small....too bad.

Kaylord: Well....now were past this....who you guys are going to chose?

That question got Mei a bit off guard, while it made both Kiana and Bronya's eyes lock on to Mei.

Mei: I....I'm still thinking.

Kiana: Its obvious! I'm going with-

Bronya: Nyet. Bronya is-

They started arguring again. Mei looked at Kaylord and silently pleaded for help, and he made a thumbs-up sign.

Kaylord: Ehm. Uh Kiana I think that if you dont hurry, you wont be able to sit at the last table.

Kiana: EH?!

Kaylord: Yeah. And also Bronya, I think you should make sure Kiana doesnt start fighting over places like last time. That good with ya?

Bronya: The Bronya can do that.

Kiana: If she steals my place again I swear I will kill her!

Fu hua: *sigh* I will stick with you guys, just to be sure.

And with that, they managed to forget about what they were fighting about and kept walking, leaving Kaylord with Mei. She exhaled a bit, before facing Her friend with a grateful warm smile.

Mei: *phew* Thank you.

He grinned back a bit shyly scratching the back of his head.

Kaylord: it's fine. Glad to help. What class you have now??

Mei: I'm actually free the next hour....you?

Kaylord: Sweet. I'm free too!!

Mei: Great! Usually, I would go to the library but......

She massaged her arm a bit nervously.

Kaylord: But?

Mei: I dont mind spending a bit of time with you. Where do you want us to go??

Kaylord: Hm....We can crash at the dorm, probably watch a small movie and eat snacks.

Mei: Sounds good. But we will only do that unless you do me one little favour.

She pointed at his armour, which made him tense.

Kaylord: But.....

Mei: It will be fine. Trust me.

Kaylord:......Ok.

He deactivated his battlesuit. As soon as it was back into offline mode he couldnt help but sigh in relief massaging his shoulders.

Kaylord: Damn.....that stinged a lot.

Mei: I need to grab a few things....mind waiting for me here??

Kaylord: No problem! But try to be quick please....I don't wanna encounter them....

Seeing him getting slightly scared at the idea of meeting his classmates after all what happened made Mei giggle a bit, which made Kaylord confused.

Kaylord: Did I say anything funny??

Mei: No not really....though there's something that was bothering me since morning.

Kaylord: Go ahead.

She looked at him in the eye with a worried expression, hugging her arms.

Mei: Something did happen yesterday didnt it?

Kaylord: Eh? What makes you say th-

Only now did he realise: Of course she would sense it. She has powers of a partial herrescher of lightning. Lying would be pretty much usless.

Mei: If it helps, I wont say a word about this to the others. Just....please tell me what happened.

She looked at him. Looking at her eyes he couldnt help but sigh and decided to do so.

Kaylord:....Remember what Theresa said about her detecting huge honkai energy signatures? I found them allright.

Mei: did they cause....

Her hand pointed at his scar and he nodded.

Kaylord: Yeah. But I managed to eventually absorb it with Ai.

Mei: Where did you find it?

Kaylord:......in the hallway.

For a moment she scanned him with her dark eyes, before sighing.

Mei: Allright I belive you. But what you just said doesnt match with what Theresa said. Maybe she thought like that because of how high the frequency of the energy was.....

Kaylord: you figured it out pretty much yourself.

Mei: Yeah. Now everything makes sense. Thank you for telling me.

Kaylord: Its fine.

Kaylord felt a bit bad for not telling her the full truth. But he was afraid of a possibility that appeared in his mind to the point he didnt dare say it. It was too terrifying. He hoped like crazy that it he was wrong.

Yet part of him wouldn't let it go, connecting peices of memories to reveal a disturbing image.....

*Timeskip*

Fu Hua was alone In her room. She made sure her door was locked and the curtains were drawn, before placing a small holographic device on the floor and an image of the overseer appeared.

Otto: Ah hello dear Fu Hua. So, what brings me the pleasure of seeing you again??

Fu hua: I came to report.

Otto: Ah yes. So? How's it going?

Fu hua: So far yesterday, I sensed her energy. She's defenitly slowly but surely started her awakening.

Otto: Ah.....finally.

His grin revealed that he had quite the plans for the valkyries. But Fu Hua wasnt done.

Fu hua: But in a way, it wasnt hers.

Otto: Hm? What do you mean?

Fu hua: Another source of energy clashed with her, stopping her and pushing her back. And I'm guessing Someone stopped it from multiplying so......she's once again sealed.

Otto for a moment looked a bit surprise, before his face was scary calm.

Otto: I see.....and who disturbed the process?

Fu hua: That I dont know. I will keep looking.

Otto: I see.....very well then. Fu Hua dear, could you start gathering Intel on someone else?

Fu hua: Who would that be?

Otto smiled in a way that even made Fu Hua hesitant for a second. Even though he wasnt here, he gave off quite the intimidating aura.

Otto: I want you to keep an eye on Kaylord. Report everything he does to me. Especially his weapons. If you can, get his blueprints. Understood??

Fu Hua: Sure....

He smiled one more time, before disappearing. Fu Hua picked up the device, and without realising it, crushed it under her fist.

Pov at arena.

Himeko: Everyone listen up!! I got some news for you.

Everybody lined up around Her in a circle.

Himeko: Allright, so today a new classmate will be joining us-

Suddenly the class broke down with questions. Himeko slowly unseathed her giant sword and everybody shutted up seeing the blade with her deadly face.

Himeko: There that's better....anyways. one of the valkyries of shicksal decided to transfer here, so make sure she feels welcome Allright?? Come in now.....

As soon as the valkyrie entered Kaylord had a terrified look as if his worst nightmare just appeared.

Kaylord: God not her.....

Kiana: Who? Do you know her-

A blonde haired girl walked with a curious face to the arena. She stood by Himeko and had her hands behind her back. Kiana had a grim look on her face when she remembered who she was.

Himeko: well, go ahead and introduce yourself.

Lily: Hello everyone! I'm lily! And I cant tell how much I- *gasp* is that.....KAYLORD!!!!

Kaylord, who tried to sneak out of the arena without her noticing, turned out pretty unsuccessful. She rushed to him and tackled him in a hug. His armour didnt help much in landing, knocking the wind out of him.

THUMP.

Lily: Its true! Your here!!

Kaylord: Oof.....lily.....get off me......

She was on top of him, which made all the classmates glare daggers at her. She simply shot them a look before looking back at her old friend.

Lily: it's been so long!! I missed you!

Kaylord: Cant....breathe....

Kiana: Oi I think that's enough. He told you to get off.

She gripped lily's shoulder and both glared at each other. They both knew at this point things will never work out between them as lightning passed their eyes.

Lily: And who do you think you are??

Kiana: I'm his closest friend THATS what I think I am now get off him.

Lily: Well too bad for you *hugs Kaylord tightly who's trying to breath due to his armour stuck on his neck* I'm his childhood friend!

Kiana: Please i know him since birth.

Mei, who realised Kaylord's desperate attempt to escape, decided to help and separated lily from him while keeping both at bay. As soon as she did his armour immediately folded itself back into a core on his chest and he started breathing heavily.

Mei: I think that's about enough, you two.

Kiana: Doubt it.

Lily: Yeah sure whatever....just know your place.

That's when Kiana drew her gun and pointed it straight at Lily's face.

Kiana: May I remind you you were the one who made him go through hell back at the ruins.....I certainly dont do THAT to him....

Lily: We both know it wasnt me. It was my subconscious. It's not like you dont have one either. I can even feel it. It wants to Awaken and when it does, you will realise you will do far worse to what I did.

While people were focused on breaking the fight, Fu hua stood shocked in a corner, unable to belive what she just heared.

Meanwhile Kaylord had the same expression. Except his mind unfortunately managed to reveal to him one terrible conclusion. But he refused to belive it. So far, lily doesnt have any proof of what she said was true, so that made him a bit comfortable.....for now.

Himeko: I said ENOUGH!!!

Everyone pretty soon shutted up and lined up. Mei made sure to steer her friend away from Kiana and lily as much as possible, who were still glaring at each other. Mei looked at Kaylord and noticed a red mark of sweat and a bit of blood on his neck.

Mei: Oh dear....please hold still Kaylord.

Kaylord: Eh what's wrong? Is it that bad?

Bronya: Subject Kaylord overused his armour. He must take it off immediately.

Kaylord: Hey, but-

Mei: No buts. Your going to remove your armour.

Kaylord: But I will die if I do that!!

Meanwhile in a corner, kiana and lily were eying Bronya and Mei who were talking with him and sighed.

Lily: I dont like the silver haired one.

Kiana: For once, I agree with you.

Lily looked at Kiana straight in the eye.

Lily: I do not wish to be enemies with you, but to make things clear, he's mine. Understood?

Kiana's face for a moment turned red, before turning angry.

Kiana: You cant just claim him as if he's some property or something!

Lily looked down on Kiana, since she was taller than her.

Lily; Oh really? As far as I'm concerned, he's single. Unless you have anything that says otherwise??

Kiana: You dare.

Lily: Yes. I dare.

Both glared at each other with such boiling hate to the point Himeko really had enough and punched both girls hard on the head.

Himeko: That's it! Double detentions for both of you!

Kiana: EH?! BUT WHY?!

Lily: Yeah she started this!

Kiana: What did you say now you little-

DOUBLE BONK.

At this point both valkyries were on their knees helpless before Himeko, who gave off a deadly aura with her giant blade on her shoulder.

Himeko: Now either you two will Learn your places or else IM going to handle your detentions myself am I clear?!

They both scarily nodded, a big red spot on their heads. Kaylord kinda felt bad for his friends, but knew they deserved it.

Himeko: well then now that were past that...I want everyone doing Fifty push ups NOW!!

Kaylord: Aw come on.....This isnt fair!

Mei: You know how major is when she's mad....at least she didnt made us fight an all-out battle against infinite number of honkai beasts.

Due to Bronya having an issue with her legs, she was the only one spared from Himeko's wrath. Though by the time every one barely reached halfway Fu Hua reached 200.

After arena.

Kaylord: Oof....I think I wont be able to crouch ever again....

Mei: yeah....I think she went a little overboard.

Mei and Kaylord were relying on themselves since Himeko made everyone Go through extreme exercises the entire time. Fu Hua wasnt even winded, while Bronya made herself comfortable on project bunny eating a snack

Fu hua: That was interesting. I think I should tell major Himeko to keep the routine like this every day.

Kaylord: You would be signing our death warrants if you do that.

Fu hua: Come on...it wasnt really that hard...right?

She looked at her friends and realised how tired they are. Mei looked as if she would pass out any moment since she was relying on Kaylord more.

Kaylord: How the flip are you not even winded?!

Fu Hua managed a grin.

Fu hua: if you sticked to my program until the very end, you would have been able to expand your stamina.

Kaylord: By pushing a huge rock uphill in a mountain without any help? No thank you.

Fu Hua and Bronya went ahead when they heared Theresa calling them. Fu Hua had a worried expression on her face, but when Kaylord asked what's wrong she simply shook her head and went with Bronya, leaving the two alone.

After a while of walking, Mei exhaled before looking at Kaylord, her face obviously telling him something was on her mind.

Mei: Kaylord....you dont mind if I ask from you a request?

Kaylord: Of course I dont mind! (Though my legs sure arent....)

Mei: Well.....I know you said you wont go to the dance but.....I was hoping....maybe we could go out instead....if you want.

Kaylord: what about Kiana and Bronya? Did you tell them or.....

From her expression he knew he kinda screwed up in a way as she was looking anywhere except his eyes.

Mei:..No I didnt. You know how they will be. Besides, I was hoping....to ask you out to the dance.

At the last sentence she managed to look at his eyes. Kaylord started to panic from the inside, since he already told Kiana he wont go, and if he does go with Mei....Well he will know for sure he's gonna trigger the 3rd honkai eruption.

Kaylord: Uh....I....I'm gonna think about it.

That didnt exactly reassure her, but she couldnt help but smile.

Mei: Ok then. Make sure to tell me before it starts Allright?

Kaylord: w-will do!

As soon as he reached his room, he threw his back pack to the corner of the wall and jumped onto his bed, his head buzzing with questions.

He thought the hardest decisions he will face in life was whether how much Honkai pressure does he need to tune into a weapon, or how to create a battlesuit capable of fighting Honkai-affected warriors. But now he found himself in a really tough spot. He didnt want to upset Mei, but at the same time he didnt want To make Kiana feel shutted out. He felt hopeless trapped, as if he was in that light-barrier of Issei's, when he catched his prototype.

Ai: Well well well.....your in quite the situation Kaylord.

Kaylord: I dont wanna hear it.

Ai: So, what will you do?

Kaylord: I-I dunno....its not like I can Split myself into two or something. I dont know what to.....

He was layed out on his bed, thinking.....isnt there anyway to not disappoint both of his friends?

Ai: Dude your complicating things. Just say you changed your mind is it that hard??

Kaylord:......Guess I got no better option. Sure I guess.....but what about my classmates??

Ai: Relax, I figured it out.

Kaylord: Eh? Really?!

He sat on his bed looking at the computer eagerly.

Ai: When Issei possessed them, he managed to put a spell on them to make them see him attractive and all that Stuff to fall for him. When you....uh showed off at the arena, the spell switched to you and that's how everybody turned.....ya know.

At this point Kaylord regretted not blasting Issei's dust with his rocket launcher. Or rather, his Firewall.

Kaylord: Is there any way to reverse it?

Ai: when Lily came, things started to get interesting; She managed to cancel out that spell alone simply with her core without realizing it. Though that doesnt mean they will hate your guts like usual. Some would probably still think the same.

Kaylord:.......at least I know the fact that girls are way harder to understand than machines. This legit doesnt make sense.

Ai: Your dense as hell arent ya??

Kaylord: Eh? Whaddya mean??

Ai: Kiana wanted to ask you out first you idiot but you shutted her out. And now when she sees you going with Mei.....I think I need to start preparing your coffin.

Kaylord: So what do I do?!

Ai: Simple. You ask them both out.

Kaylord: Eh?! How's that gonna work?

Ai: let's say for the first half of the dance you go with Mei, and by the time kiana's detention ends you can take her out. There. Thank me later.

Kaylord: Woah....that's actually a decent plan! Thanks man!

Ai: No worries. Though I require from you a favour from my services.

It started speaking in a formal way, which make Kaylord wary and curious.

Kaylord: What is it?

Ai: You open another Data-holder into this Computer.

Kaylord: Eh? But a data holder is like your core. You want me to create another core for who?

That's when his watch buzzed and he found a certain cabbage haired Girl.

Ai-chan: For me!

Kaylord: What the heck?! What are you doing in my watch? I never invited you in it!!

Ai-chan: true. But Ai did. He was so sweet when he opened up the gate password to me....I want to be linked to it!!

Kaylord's expression screamed three letters: W.T.F?!

Kaylord: Ai.....since when you guys met??

Ai: In your car while driving the valkyries. We had a long nice conversation then entertained ourselves.

AI-chan giggled when it said that, leaving Kaylord very confused.

Kaylord: *sigh* fine. But not now. Now I'm gonna rest for a while.

Ai: You wont even try and plan what to wear??

Kaylord: Why should I? I will just go with the usual. It's not like it matters....I'm dead beat.

He layed out on his bed sighing. As soon as he did He heared small knocks on his door.

Kaylord: Come in.

It opened to reveal Fu hua. She closed the door before looking at Kaylord.

Fu hua: We need to talk.

Her tone made him cautious as he kept his guard up and faced His friend.

Kaylord: What's wrong?

Fu Hua sat beside him on his bed with her hands on her legs, looking at them with an unclear expression.

Fu hua: I have been thinking.....What is your connection between you and lily??

Kaylord: Oh her?? She's just my aunt. She used to crash at my place most of the time since her father was always busy with war stuff and honkai.

Fu hua: Honkai you say.....do you know him???

Kaylord: Not really....met him only once. Father was always cautious around him and I can see why. I think he was otto's right hand man, but after the second honkai eruption he disappeared and Otto took Lily under his wing.......to continue his goddamn experiments on her, turning her to a monster. Thank fully I snapped her out of it....but still why do you ask??

Fu Hua sighed calmly, before looking at Kaylord in the eye.

Fu hua: Kaylord, you need to promise me that you wont tell anyone what iam about to tell you.

Kaylord: Why? What's wrong??

Fu Hua sighed sadly. She didnt want to hurt him, but she knew he needed to know the hard truth. She didnt want to lend the girl to the greedy overseer. And she knew he was the only one that can help him.

Fu Hua: Listen, Kiana is-

*BANG*

His door flipped open to reveal an annoyed and angry tuna head. Her expression softened a bit when she saw her friends.

Kiana: Oh hello. Did I interrupt?

Fu hua:.......No. I was pretty much about to leave myself.

Kaylord: Eh? Bu-

Fu Hua made a "shh" sign before exiting the room. As soon as she did Kiana entered and kicked back the door to its place forcefully.

Kaylord: Can you at least spare the door?

Kiana: No. It's in my way.

Kaylord: *sigh* So, what did you want to tell m-

Kiana walked up to him to the point her face was inches away from his. Her expression obviously was mad at something, but her face was also a bit red.

Kiana: Your going with me to the dance. No buts.

Kaylord: e-eh?? But-

Kiana silenced him by placing a finger over his mouth.

Kiana: I wont accept a no. Your coming and that's final.

Kaylord: But what about Mei? I thought you.....

Kiana blushed a bit, looking away for a moment.

Kiana: I challenged Bronya to a bet to who will ask her out....and lost. So your going me.

Something in her voice told Kaylord something was off. Meanwhile in a corner, Ai and AI-chan were placing bets on what can "accidentally" happen.

Kaylord: I'm guessing you didnt try very hard at it, right?

Kiana pouted.

Kiana: She would have won anyways. It's not like I can defeat her in anything....besides, you owe me. I wanna and will go to the dance with you and that's final!

Kaylord got surprised Kiana came pretty straight forward with a request like this. Surely something probably happened between her and Lily, but he didnt give it much thought.....until now.

Kaylord:.....What happened between you and Lily?? She's obviously connected to this isnt she.

Kiana:.....maybe. but still, tommorow, At the rooftop, 10. Dont you dare leave me hanging.

Kaylord: Wait Bu-

She stood up and left, slamming the door behind her. As soon as she did, Ai whistled.

Ai: You sure are lucky arent ya??

Kaylord:.......I dont wanna hear it. Guess tomorrow's the dance huh....when will it start?

Ai: At 8. Not too shabby. You can ask both out that way.

Kaylord: Why do I feel as if that sounds like a suicide plan?

Ai-chan: I knew you were dense, but not THIS dense.

Kaylord: What do you mean?!

Ai: Never mind....anyways, ya better sleep. Tommorow is gonna be quite the day!

Sighing, he relaxes on his bed and as soon as his eyes closed he was asleep before he knew it.....

Morning

Ai: OI KAYLORDDDD!! WAKE UP!

Kaylord: Zzzz....5 more minutes.....

Ai-chan: Actually dont. Stay asleep. She's having quite the moment of her life~ hehe....I wonder what Himeko would say.....

Kaylord turned around and noticed that his hand landed on something that wasnt his pillow.....thinking it was probably one of his gadgets, he opened an eyelid and as soon as did he immediately jumped out of his bed and drew his sword.

Kaylord: WH-WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!

lily, who was half asleep, yawned and stretched a bit, before looking at Kaylord.

Lily: Oh good morning Kaylord~ had a nice sleep?

Kaylord: HOW DID YOU EVEN ENTER?! I LOCKED THE DOOR AND THE WINDO-

He noticed that his window no longer existed in his room, which made him grim.

Kaylord:.....you little-

Lily pouted.

Lily: Come now....dont say you didnt enjoy it....We did sleep together in the past.....

Kaylord: THERESA IS GONNA KILL ME! THIS IS LEGIT THE 5TH TIME I BREAK MY WINDOW IN A WEEK!

Lily sat up rubbing her eyes, her Pj's exposing her chest too much to the point Kaylord had to shut his eyes and throw a blanket at her turning around.

Kaylord: JESUS WEAR SOMETHING GODDAMIT!

Lily: But I am wearing my Pj's....dont you like it?

Kaylord: Out. Now.

Lily: Oh come on~ why not we go back to sleep and then go to the dance? I'm sure you wo-

That's when his door crashed open and his worst nightmare descended from hell: An angry tuna head.

One look told her everything and she pulled up both of her pistols-

Kaylord: WH-WAIT HOLD U-

BANG BANG BANG

CRASH

BOOOOOM

After 15 minutes of raining hellfire.

Kaylord sat on the couch with a grim expression and a bloody shoulder, getting shot by Kiana twelve times by electro bullets ( That HE DESIGNED) and trying not open his mouth, since it was full of blood.

Mei and Bronya were beside him worried sick trying to patch him up, meanwhile theresa was having a shouting match With Kiana and Lily.

Theresa: I MADE IT CLEAR TO NOT SHOOT YOUR COMRADES! ESPECIALLY THE ONE MAKING YOU WEAPONS!!

Kiana: I wanted to hit her! He got in the way!

Lily: And here you say I'm the one making him suffer.

Kiana: Shut it you! You have no right to speak!

Lily: oh really now? Care to look at him? Who did this I wonder?

Kiana: You little-

Before neither could fight again, Theresa wrapped them both with her chains especially over their mouth so they would shut up.

Theresa: There. Now shut the hell up you two.

Mei: Are you still Allright Kaylord?

He nodded and managed a small bloody grin. Getting hit without his armour on.....was not a fun experience.

Kaylord: Yeah I'm fine.....dont fuss much I will heal in no time! Just-where is it....ah here!

He snatched a bottle full of blue bubbllish liquid, carefully poured some of it in a cup before drinking it.

Kaylord: Ah....that's better. That will stop the bleeding and by afternoon I will be completely fine. Trust me!

Mei wasn't reassured, but she was glad he was still fine. Bronya however still had that normal look of hers, but still kept flooding the boy with questions and making sure he's fine.

Theresa: Kaylord seriously what's wrong with her.

Kaylord: I dunno...but at least she isnt at shicksal anymore. I dont really trust the overseer with whatever "cure" he did to her. She went through a lot being his "machine" so seeing her like this is honestly way better than being a mad killer.

Theresa looked at the blonde haired girl before sighing.

Theresa: Unfortunately I see your point....that's why for now, I will ban them from the dance. Both of them.

She glared at both Kiana and Lily when she said that. Both turned silent.

Kaylord: Theresa I think your going too far....

Theresa: No. Ever since she arrived they never quit and now look at you: I need now to repair your room and you barely got off without any major scratches.

Kiana sadly had her head focusing on her legs unmoving. Kaylord really felt bad for Kiana for all what happened to her and tried to reason with his principal.

Kaylord: Theresa please....If your worried about the damages I will fix them....just please just this once....Kiana doesnt deserve this. She was just looking out for me.

Theresa was silent for a moment, before sighing and the chains around the valkyries retreated into her weapon. Kiana locked eyes with Kaylord and a small conversation happened between them before she nodded and silently went to her room.

Theresa: But there is one thing that I'm not letting go....you breaking in. From now on, If you do that again I WILL take measures understood?? Now you with me to the office now.

Lily looked at Kaylord pleadingly as he shrugged, Telling her she's on her own and that he did everything he could

After the catastrophic morning.

Kaylord sighed and sat on his chair. Most of his wounds now healed up nicely due to his antidote and his scar almost disappeared. But he was still bothered by His A.I's plan. Should he really try asking both of them out?

To help maintain his stress, he started tinkering with his sword looking for any possible ways to Upgrade it. So far thanks to Benreas's scale, the sword managed to become much sharper and with his manipulative-honkai energy ability, only made this weapon even more deadly. He wondered if he managed to create a some-what of a divine key. The idea made him smile about his invention.

*knock knock knock*

Ai: The door's open!

Mei entered the room and Kaylord instantly knew why. He looked at her hoping he didnt do the wrong decision As she had her hands behind her back looking at him.

Mei: I know you have been through quite the morning but.....

Kaylord: The dance. Um-yeah sure I will go-

For a moment Mei got surprised, before smiling warmly at her friend, which made the possibility of refusing an impossible task. How can he say no?!

Mei: Thank you for accepting my request....I hope i didn't disturb you much, knowing you...

Kaylord: Nah its fine. Just.....I need to return to the dorm at 10 later. That cool with you?

For a moment Mei got confused, before smiling once again making Kaylord feel kind of grateful he accepted.

Mei: Sure I dont mind. I will meet you at your favourite spot in the forest at 7:30. Then we can walk together to the dance. That good?

Kaylord: Uh-yeah! That suits me.

As soon as she closed the door behind her He felt as if he just started the countdown to a honkai eruption.

Kaylord: *sigh*.....Now I guess I gotta search on the internet what best types of clothes I can wear.....what a drag....

Turns out the internet was NOT the best place to look after for. After a few minutes arguring with AI-chan he gave up and closed his pc.

Kaylord: Jesus you make it sound like iam about to go to war.....

Ai-chan: well if you dont impress your friends I'm sure you would find yourself in a coffin sooner than you expect

Sighing, he decided to take a nap since it was still early. He layed out on his bed his minding thinking overtime about the energy he saw around Kiana, and the dance. He placed a pillow on top of him and knocked himself to sleep with a sleeping pill since he wasnt in a mood for nightmares.....

........

Alarm: REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kaylord: Zzzzzzz.....

Ai: WAKE UP DUDE YOUR GONNA BE LATE!!!

Kaylord: Zzzzz...e-eh.....but schools over....

Ai-chan: NO YOU DOLT YOU WILL KEEP MEI WAITING!

Kaylord: Just....lemme sleep....

Ai: DUDE THE DANCE!!!

Kaylord: Dance...whaddya-OH SHI** THE DANCE!!

He stood up panickingly and looked at the time. As soon as he did his panic tripled.

Kaylord: WHY DIDNT YOU GUYS WAKE ME?! AH MAN AH MAN AH MAN!!!

Kaylord hurriedly Put on the clothes he planned to wear: blue shirt with a black jacket along with black trousers. He customized his watch so it would match his outfit into a blue shiny bracelet. He looked at himself in the mirror and he could hear his mother screaming in delight if she saw her little boy all grown up and going to dances already(even though he didnt want to) and she might start bringing up the "good part" of the end of the dance (something she and his dad went through. His father doubted Kaylord would go out to a dance and experience the other side of it, but his mom neverless would cheer him on)

Kaylord: Well mom....guess your wish finally came true. But....I think you would be instead more delighted if I told you I'm....going out with two of my best friends.....its honestly surprising.....after all what happened.....who would have saw that coming.....defenitly not you dad....since you think I'm "hopeless with girls"

Ai: you ARE hopeless.

He shrugged ignoring it, Before looking at the small picture of his parents fixed in the mirror with a sad smile. In the picture, there was small him being in his mother's arms while his father was hugging them both in front of a fountain. They looked so happy but now......

Kaylord: I just.....wish you guys....could have seen me now....ya know? I....really miss you two.....

For a moment he couldn't help but tear up silently looking at the small photo before sighing wiping his tears. He grabbed his final most important accessory: His core and placed in his chest, matching his outfit. With one final look, he exited his room.

************

Ai: Kaylord? Your legit mad. You setted the alarm way early than I thought. Why???

Kaylord: Cause I wanna enjoy this.

He was walking towards favourite spot in the forest, the dark night filled with numerous bright stars, his usual path filled with comforting wildlife noises. He kept walking until he suddenly stopped dead in his tracks caught by surprise.

Mei was already there, sitting in his favourite clear spot, her hair being gently swept by the breeze of the wind as her eyes were fixed at the stars above her. She was wearing a simple yet attractive Purple-dark dress, as its end was being swept in sync with her hair. As to not surprise her, he sat beside her making his presence known. She noticed it and turned to face him, before looking at his outfit smiling, a small blush on her face covered well by the darkness.

Mei: Hello kaylord. Nice outfit. You honestly exceeded my expectations.

He grinned shyly scratching the back of his head.

Kaylord: Yeah well....I didnt want to disappoint. Took me a while but I managed.

Kaylord looks at his friend and from the way she looked he noticed she applied light makeup on her face, which got him completely off guard, since he never really at first payed attention to things like those. Her eyes were lined with light dark-pruple makeup the colour matching her eyes, making her in a way look unfamiliar.

Kaylord: Woah Mei....you look...quite stunning yourself.

Mei tried not to blush from his comment but couldnt help but smile herself.

Mei: Thank you. It makes me happy seeing you liked what I picked. I thought it would match with whatever your wearing and guess I'm right.

Kaylord: Totally....though....why were you here early? I thought you wanted us to meet at 7:30?

Mei: Well.....I knew you liked this place a lot....so I wanted to come early to see what you find special about this place and well.....I can see now why. It's honestly surprising how you managed to find this small heaven. It's so calm in here.

Kaylord: Yeah well....it helps me think a lot. Especially with what happened lately. I keep thinking back if I had any other choice.....but I just cant get it out of my head I killed someone....

Mei was silent understanding what he meant. Even though he was their enemy and was infected with honkai, he was a person. And she knew how he felt and as to try and take his mind off it, she placed her hand on top of his which made him a bit tense, but calmed down.

Mei: I know how it feels. But it's over Kaylord. We cant change what happened. But we can always focus on the present and move on.

Kaylord:....yeah your right. Say it's almost time, so wanna go together?

He stood up and dusted himself off a bit before offering a hand to Mei. She happily accepted it and both started walking towards the school which was glowing with welcoming lights and signs.

*********

Everyone was there.

The people from the nearby town got invited, also some Shicksal's valkyries themselves were there. People laughed and walked together, couples enjoyed their time, and Valkyries tried not to over do drinking, though it was very hard to hold back. (Ehm like a certain "valkyrie")

In the midst of the crowd, Kaylord and Mei were walking side by side in the colourful path, Her arm interlocked with his. Kaylord's face seemed neutral enough, but Ai and AI-chan both knew how he felt since his heartbeat sometimes went crazy, but he managed to calm down. Funny, how he could fight deadly beings without even having the slightest trouble but could barely calm himself down just trying to not screw up a normal dance.

They managed to enter the giant colourful hallway and that's where the fun was starting.

Sitting in a corner dressed in a small white fluffy dress, Theresa was discussing things with none other than the overseer himself, Otto apocalypse. He was wearing his usual blue suit but still radiated quite the intimidating aura. Standing not far away from him, Rita was in her fallen rosemary battlesuit, attracting Almost all of the Male's attention. She was having a small conversation with one of her comrades, though she looked as if she wanted to bring out her scythe and Offer him her "service" right here and now.

Himeko was in the bar (no surprises there) wearing a stunning black and red dress revealing her figure in a way that Kaylord made sure to not look her way again. She was drinking alone ( poor woman honestly i feel bad for her) with a face that said she at least rejected a few men.

Bronya and Fu hua were surprisingly dance partners. Hua was wearing a blue-peackook like dress with its many colours making her stand out, while Bronya was wearing a white and red dress, revealing her metallic legs. Hua had to bend down a bit while Bronya expressionless gave her instructions. When they looked at Who was Mei's partner, they were indeed surprised to the point they glanced at each other not believing what they were witnessing.

Fu hua: Didnt he....

Bronya: Subject Mei convinced Subjet Kaylord to go out. They look splendid together.

When they both entered They managed to attract quite the attention. Some whistled, while others (especially femals) just glared at Kaylord some with greedy intentions, only for Mei to shoot them a threatening look while gripping his arm a bit more that made them look away. Herrescher powers can be quite handy.

Kaylord: Woah....even The overseer is here....

Mei: *sigh* let's try and avoid him Allright? I really....dont wanna talk to him.

Kaylord: Fair enough, agreed. I dont really like him either....

Mei: I dont get it....why is he here? The school's already almost fully repaired.

His expression was silent but both decided to forget about it and talk about something else.

Kaylord: So....judging by how Bronya and Fu hua are looking at me......I'm assuming you told no one.

Mei: Well.....you can say that. Kiana for some reason didnt want to go even though she has detention, and Bronya silently accepted my request, as you know her.

Kaylord: Yeah well....Now that were here, we better make the most of it. So....what do people do in a ball?

Mei giggled a bit, which made Kaylord even more confused.

Mei: I keep forgetting you dont really know stuff like these....though it's fine. Well usually it's a time where people meet, get to have a nice time, and of course, dance with each other.

Kaylord: You forgot the drinking part.

He pointed out a few shicksal valkyries who were drunk as hell walking a bit sluggish to a few men as Rita from a corner sighed in disappointment.

Mei: I wonder when the dance will start....

As soon as she said that the lights went out only to be replaced by dark blue ones as a small colourful like disco ball descended from the ceiling and started colouring the walls with bright shapes, instantely changing the mood in an excited way. And at the end of the hallway, the one who was on the devices....was a red battlesuit with wings equiped with glowing Neon lights and a helmet that read: AI+AI CHAN=♡

Kaylord:.......Are they for real???

Mei laughed at Kaylord's stunned expression as his own battlesuit was operating on it's own tuning the music and controlling the lights. At least it managed to change the appearance of the armour into a somewhat Shining dancing robot. Mei had to hold him in place so he wouldn't summon his sword and start wacking his own battlesuit.

Mei: Let them be.......wasnt it your idea to make a program that can feel human emotions?

Before he could even respond, Ai was not done embarrassing the poor boy yet.

Ai: HELLO EVERYONE! WELCOME TO THE DANCE! AND AS YALL CAN SEE, I WANNA INTRODUCE A CERTAIN PERSON HERE, WE MET IN A CAR WHETHER YALL CAN BELIVE IT AND YOU KNOW WHAT WE DID?! WE-

Suddenly it got silent since Kaylord had his watch which acted as a remote control. He angrily muted it before forcing it to act like a goddamn normal robot while Mei couldnt help but smile seeing him muttering to himself as his watch revealed a small bluish screen where he typed a few commands before closing it. As soon as he did, soft slow music started to play and people started to dance on the center.

The first shock: Theresa was dancing with the overseer himself. She kept telling him she's too short but the overseer simply ignored her and dragged her to the dance dropping compliments at her. Her white fluffy dress did manage to reflect a bit of light from the hanging disco surprisingly well making her look like a small idol.

The second surprise: Himeko and another man came to dance hands held. Judging from her face she wasted it with drinking. Her face was a bit red, but still she seemed to manage.

The third....not so much surprise: Fu hua and Bronya followed them up. Bronya looked dead expressionless as if she was about to go to war, while Hua just tried to look normal since she's really not used to stuff like this.

The fourth Unexpected Miracle and the stars of the show: Kaylord and Mei joined them following and boy did they attract quite the attention. Mei's simple looks and her dark hair being swept side by side made her as attractive as a goddess. Meanwhile Kaylord's small core on his chest glowed with faint blue light that did a threatening sound whenever anyone layed his eyes on Mei with bad intention. Super battlesuits can be quite handy.

The music started to turn up a beat and everyone started dancing.

Otto had to bend down to dance with Theresa but his face was scarily calm as he was enjoying it, while the principal of the school certainly felt helpless except to hold on to him as they danced.

Not even 5 minutes later and Himeko was dancing with another one, apparently making this for sure she secured her record in rejecting dates. Though from the way she looked, it was clear that another number will be added soon to that list.

Fu Hua and Bronya were doing ok. They managed to mix fighting techniques with dancing which was more suitable to Hua's styles as their moves kinda made people raise an eyebrow, but didnt really focus much.

Kaylord and Mei were taking it slow like most people did. Mei placed his hand on her waist while she grabbed his other hand and showed him how to slow dance, which he was grateful for. Kaylord managed to get slightly better at it, but he couldnt help but get nervous. Mei noticed this and came up with an idea and looked at him as they danced.

Mei: Remember when we first did this back at the mall?

Kaylord: Yeah...back then it was only us. I....would have preferred if we at least did it without all these people looking at us....it feels like ages since we have done something like that after.....

Mei: Dont worry. It's just us now. Try and focus on me Allright? Besides...this is nice. I wish things like these could last....but we both know better.

Kaylord: you worry too much Mei relax. One way or another, were gonna pull it through Allright? I mean look at us were pretty darn strong if I say so myself.

Mei: I know but....there are a lot of powerful Enemies out there that we cant even stand a chance against....what if one day something happens and.....

Kaylord gently squeezed her hand a bit and she stopped muttering and looked at him as he was smiling at her.

Kaylord: Now look who's the nervous one eh? Its Allright Mei. Were not alone. We got our friends, Shicksal's powerful valkyries, Anti enteropy's gadgets, and of course our abilities. We will make it Mei I promise you that.

The music ended with an emotional piano-like song and everybody clapped respectfully and stopped dancing. Mei and Kaylord however didnt break eye contact as they were looking at each other, an uncertain feeling swelling in the boy's stomach.....it was like he had butterflies all over it.... Mei for a moment hesitated, trying to say something, before for a moment leaning in.....

Ai: YO KAYLOOOORD!

The battlesuit clapped him in the back forcefully to the point he stumbled a bit, before glaring daggers at his battlesuit.

Kaylord: What is it with you now?! Havent yo-

Ai: its 10:30.

Kaylord: So?! Didnt you-

Suddenly he realised: Kiana told him to meet up at 10. He was soooooo late.

Kaylord: *ah f.* sorry Mei but uh....I gotta go.

Mei tried to hide her disappointment but couldnt help getting sad. She after all picked up this dress.....well.....for him. She thought she could convince him to stay the entire dance...but at least they managed to go halfway through it. Time surely flies when you have the moment of your life.

Mei: I-its fine.....go.

She tried to control her voice but it betrayed her as it came out sad and a bit shaky. She looked away hoping he wouldn't see her but instead he grabbed her arm. Before she could shake him away he hugged her which surprised her.

Kaylord: I'm sorry...I promise I will pay you back. One day, maybe we can go out and dance again.

Mei couldnt help but let out a small laugh hugging him back melting in his arms. Whatever doubts and sadness she felt a moment now simply melted.

Mei: dont make me wait long ok?

He nodded, then he set off exiting the glowing hallway with his other glowing battlesuit following him. As soon as Kaylord left some of the males who were eyeing Mei were about to make their move only for her eyes to glow dangerously dark purple making them retreat, before brushing her hair over and started to walk to her other friends, who had a lot of questions for her.

Kaylord's POV

Oh boi I'm soooo dead.

I walked towards an empty hallway and steadied my breathing before I activated my battlesuit. It spread on me a bit slower than usual, but at least fully functional. I muted Ai and banned him from Mark 1 because i didnt need any more embarrassing moments. I jumped over the window and activated my Boosters, blasting me to the roof. The cold air rippled through my hair as I took flight and I looked at the full moon. It looked so big and bright, as if it was looking at me gratefully after I managed to stop it from releasing even more honkai energy.

Soon enough I reached the roof. I was about to slow down until the battlesuit suddenly died.

Kaylord: ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGH-

SPLAT!

I crashed into a small garden and shook my head a bit. Thank fully I managed to activate my helmet before I crashed. The battlesuit was a bit dirty, but undamaged. I deactivated it and limped around a bit looking for Kiana.

Kiana: Finally you show up lazy Baka.

I looked over where the source of the voice and found Kiana with her hands folded looking at me pouting a bit blushing. She was wearing a simple white dress that matched the exact colour of her hair. She was also wearing.....a necklace. It had the Kaslana symbol and underneath it was something I couldnt make out. It was probably K.K, for Kiana kaslana. She was also wearing light makeup. It was barely noticable in the dark, but the moonlight reflected them so well to the point it made her inhumanily Beautiful.

Kaylord: Uh I can explain....Ai was doing this thing and-

Before I could say anything she punched me in the gut forcefully, before hugging me.

Kiana: I dont wanna hear it. Your here and the only thing your gonna focus on now us. Am I clear?

At the last word she started to hug me even tighter.

Kaylord: u-uh.....sure......

Kiana released me and I exhaled a bit before looking at her. She started walking around and I followed her walking beside her.

Kaylord: Kiana....there's something I dont get. Why the rooftop? Couldn't w-

Kiana: can you for once not be so goddamn dense!

She stomped her foot a bit angrily before looking at me pouting.

Kiana: Honestly first you arrive late then you pretend everything's normal and you didnt even notice anything?! I cant belive I made myself wait f-for this!

She made a "Humpf!" Folding her arms and looking away pouting from me. "Notice anything....." oh. Guess I really am dense.

3rd person pov:

Kaylord: U-um....kiana.

Kiana: what is it now?! Your gonna pull up some lame excu-

Kaylord: You look cute on that dress. I think it suits you well with the necklace.

For a moment Kiana suddenly stopped, her face a bit red. She didnt expect from Kaylord to straight up comment her. But still......knowing he at least noticed that made her happy. She had to crash through her entire month savings (which thankfully, were enough since Kaylord was the one buying her sweets) and spended all of her free time debating which one would make her more noticable. Finally she gave up knowing his sense in fashion was as good as a rock's, so she went with what he always does: wear something simple. And it made her heart race a bit knowing she managed to do capture his attention.

Kiana: W-well took you long enough you Dolt. It's not like I care anyways....

Kaylord raised an eyebrow.

Kaylord: Oh really now? You know it wont hurt to actually say the truth you know. Besides, there's no one here except us. Even Ai isnt in this battlesuit since I banned him.

Kiana looked away from him pouting. How dare he make her tell her what to do?! Now normally she would either pull up her guns or punch him but now.....she just sighed in defeat and surprised him with what she said.

Kiana:.....comment me more.

Kaylord: Hm? What was thaaaaaat I'm hearing? Do my ears deceive me OR-

Kiana: I said comment me more! I like it ok?!

She blushed a deep shade of red as she looked away from him. She was grateful for the darkness for it else he could have seen how red her face was. She was waiting for him to say something but when no one said anything for a while, she was about to turn around until suddenly He grabbed her arm and pulled her to him as he catched her and offered her a hand.

Kaylord: Would you like to dance?

Kiana: y-your really bold Arent you....fine. I guess I wont mind. As long as I pick the music.

Kaylord: Be my guest.

They did that. Kaylord's core was placed in a corner acting like a loudspeaker as Kaylord placed a hand on her waist and grabbed her hand with his other one the way he learnt. She looked at him a bit blushing since she herself doesnt know how to do this.

Kiana: y-you sure your hand m-must be on my waist?

Kaylord: why, is it bothering you?

He teased her a bit making a face and she got a bit angry pulling him close.

Kiana:W-what of course not! There, see?!

Kaylord: *chuckles* now that I'm up close, you do.....um....(just say it!!!)...you do look b-beautiful.

They both turned beet red looking down. Then Kiana looked back at him and made him look at her.

Kiana: Oi Kaylord....d-do you really mean that?

Kaylord: Why wouldn't I? Y-you really do look splendid tonight....its as if....i dunno one day you were normal and the next....it feels as if you just transformed....

The music picked up and it started to beat gently. It was the exact same song played back at the dance, but Kaylord knew if he pointed that out he would only ruin the mood, so he shutted up and simply tried to enjoy his time with his Kaslana friend.

Kiana:......its crazy.

Kaylord: Hm? What is?

Kiana looked at him with her bluish eyes and lost herself into his eyes as they were blue like her, except a bit darker, more azure-like.

Kiana: After all what happened.....and yet here we are....it feels like one of those fairy tails we like to read about ages ago....dont you think?

Kaylord: Yeah. In fact, I think I have it in my bookshelf.

Kiana: Really?! You managed to....hold on to it and keep it all those years? I thought you threw it away....

Kaylord: Why would I throw away something that I made memories with my friend now eh? You know it means a lot to me. Especially this.

He revealed to her her own hair ribbon with the star tied onto his arm as they were slow dancing that coudlnt help but make her smile seeing it unscathed.

Kiana: You even kept that safe....

Kaylord: What do you take me for? Of course I would. It managed to help me defeat Issei and through a hard time when I had to battle the super cold weather... it really came in a pinch.

Kiana: I-it did?

Kaylord looked at his friend smiling nodding. Soon enough the song ended with its piano-note like sound and they stopped dancing looking at each other. Kaylord United her ribbon from his arm and retied it on her hair before stepping back a bit grinning.

Kaylord: There. It's yours after all, and I'm guessing your the one who's gonna need all the luck you can get know to catch up to me.

Kiana: you bet one day I will get better than you.

Kaylord: oh I'm afraid we wont have to worry about that. Your already way better than I am. I need a battlesuit and gadgets to be able to find myself at your level alone, a-

Kiana: Stop.

He looked at her a bit confused as she locked her eyes onto him determinedly.

Kiana: You managed to befriend a goodamn Dragon. You killed someone who was a threat to the entire world. You saved me countless times risking everything for me and you dare say I'm better than you?! Your better than me by a long shot. You trained like hell this past 3 years for me. And how did I ever repay you?! I always use you....whether it be in snacks, or weapons, or even your time. Your always so patient with me, and I- I shot you goddamit....and yet....yet you even convinced Theresa to let me go....i-i dont deserve to be your friend....

She started to silently cry trying to hold it together. She couldn't believe she spilled the truth that she has hidden for so long. But she had enough. It was so unfair....she couldnt understand....how can someone be so willingly to stay by her side even when she tried to push them away? Not even Mei was as stubborn as him. She couldnt stand it and her tears started to appear around her eyes as they traced her face and before she could run away Kaylord grabbed her arm.

Kiana:......let go of me.

Kaylord:.....I'm sorry....but I cant....

Kiana:.....why....just why......tell me....

She slowly walked up to him and started beating his chest but not so-painfully.

Kiana: Give me one one good reason, tell me why would you want to stick with someone as me?! Tell me! T-tell me.....

She could no longer hold it and cried on his chest as he hugged her gently. She tried to pull away but he didnt let her go, which made her cry even harder but naturally give up and hug him back shakily.

Kaylord: its simple. You have always been my closest friend. And besides, its not like I was forced to stay with now was it? I chose to stay with you Kiana because I like being with you. True we argue a lot, but it makes me happy being able to talk with such a great person like you. When at first Hydra captured you and captured you....I felt helpless, useless. It made me want to straight up launch everything I had in my disposal and fight him. Anything...I just....didnt want you to separated from you. You may think that your nothing but your not. Your Kiana kaslana, who I fully belive one day will become an S-rank valkyrie or even beyond, and also my best friend.

She looked stunned, speechless at his words before a small smile appeared on her face as she wiped her tears. She sighed a bit, before looking at Kaylord again determinedly.

Kiana:close your eyes.

Kaylord: E-eh why would I?

Kiana: Just do it. Pretty please?

Kaylord: Fine. There.

He exhaled before closing his eyes tightly. Kiana for a moment debated whether she shall do it or not, her heart beating like mad. She remembered his speech and couldnt help but smile.

Before she could say something she had in mind she noticed something coming at them and she quickly pushed Kaylord aside.

Kaylord: Oi! What-

BOOOOOM.

A huge explosion happened as Kiana coughed a bit, covered in dust and a bit of debris. Kaylord run to her side and helped her up. As soon as he did they heared laughing and looked at the source of the voice to find.....

Kaylord: You......

Otto: Yes. Me. I'm sorry to interrupt but.....I'm afraid the Kaslana gil's time is up. She's coming with me.

Kaylord: And if I say no?

Otto grinned. What he said next terrified both valkyries to the bone, especially the boy since all the bothering puzzles he kept thinking about finally revealed one, disturbing image.

Otto: Simple. I will unleash the herrescher inside of her and make her kill you herself with her bare hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 7K 60
St. Freya Academy is a school built to nurture future Valkyries, people who have the power to fight the Honkai beasts. However the power that allows...
2.7K 58 18
She want's to see them again That's what Kiana said, The Herrscher of Flamescion, and the one that sealed the Honkai in the moon It has been 8 years...
45.2K 1.2K 24
After a sudden loss of consciousness, Kiana found herself back in the past. With a lot of questions in her head, she is faced with a battlefield and...
41.2K 1.1K 25
This Story is heavily Inspired by : @ReusKrispies Im Following the main story here, and maybe some flashback chapter too This is a story about a youn...