Falling for my Enemy | ONGOING

By QueenKenz11

"TWO PEOPLE BROUGHT TOGETHER BY HATRED." * * * Lea... More

Falling for my Enemy
Dedication
Ch. 1 - "Annie."
Ch. 2 - FaceTimes
Ch. 3 - Cheater
Ch. 4 - Scenerio
Ch. 5 - "Josh."
Ch. 6 - Kiss
Ch. 7 - Rumors
Ch. 8 - "Let's do this."
Ch. 9 - Rules for Fake Dating 101
Ch. 10 - Guy Best Friend
Ch. 11 - Street Racing
Ch. 12 - Hospital Conversations
Ch. 13 - Sister Chats
Ch. 14 - Early Morning Calls
Ch. 15 - My Saving Grace
Ch. 16 - Laser Tag & Panic Attacks
Ch. 17 - "You're safe with me."
Ch. 18 - Lies
Ch. 19 - Enemies
Ch. 20 - My Girl
Ch. 21 - Safe Haven
Ch. 22 - Night Changes
Ch. 23 - Truths Revealed
Ch. 24 - Distractions & Sketches
Ch. 25 - Hurtful Words
Ch. 26 - Unexpected Phone Call
Ch. 27 - Soulmates
Ch. 28 - The Mole
Ch. 29 - "I love you."
Ch. 30 - Life Changing News
Ch. 31 - Goodbye Lisa
Ch. 32 - Drunk Leah
Ch. 33 - Scares & Phone Calls
Ch. 34 - Prince Perry-Carter
Ch. 35 - Message
Ch. 36 - "Wake up!"
Ch. 37 - Aftermath
Ch. 38 - Surprise Vistor
Ch. 39 - Xavier's Secret
Ch. 40 - Proposal
Ch. 41 - Betrayal
Ch. 42 - Unexpected Reunion
Ch. 44 - Rescue
Ch. 45 - Peace
Ch. 46 - "I'm Sorry."

Ch. 43 - "I want you."

546 29 1
By QueenKenz11

⚠️WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!⚠️

"THIS IS YOUR OUTFIT FOR TONIGHT," Eliza said, putting a dress and heels on the bed. "There is a bathroom with necessities. I'll be back around nine to do your makeup."

It's the next day, and tonight was the final race. After tonight, Sebastian is going to move us out of the nation to God knows where. Nobody will be able to find us.

I didn't say anything to her just kept staring at the wall past her. She rolled her eyes before the leaving the room, locking the door behind her.

I took a relaxed breath, and pain traveled up my body. I, slowly, stood up, and I walked over to the mirror on the bathroom door.

I looked like hell like actual hell. There were dark bags under my eyes, and my skin was pale. My hair was dirty, and there was a dark purple bruise around my neck. I lifted my shirt up a little to see dark bruises covering my stomach. All of these bruises came last night from Sebastian.

I was in the room, staring at the ceiling as time pass. Then I heard loud crashing downstairs like something was being thrown across the room. Then I heard Joshua yelling, and I dashed out of the room. I ran down the stairs to find Joshua on the ground, and Sebastian towering over him.

"Joshua!" I screamed as he spit out blood.

Two of Sebastian's men grabbed me, and Sebastian glanced at me before back at Joshua. Then he smirked, wickedly, as he nodded to three other men. The three men grabbed Joshua, tightly, as Sebastian made his way over to me.

The two men behind me let me go as they took a step back. Fear crept up my spine as I saw the evil glint in Sebastian's eyes.

He can't hurt me. He can't hurt me. It will break the deal. I repeated over and over in my head.

"Don't fucking touch her!" Joshua yelled as Sebastian hand ran up and down my leg.

I was going to be sick.

"I told you not to step out of line," Sebastian told Joshua with a smug smirk.

Then he grabbed me, tightly, by the throat before his lips meshed into mine. I didn't kiss him back, and his grip around my throat tightened making my vision have dots in them.

"Let her go you sick bastard!" I heard Joshua's voice yell.

He finally got my mouth open, shoving his tongue in my mouth. As soon as he did, I bit down on his tongue, making him pull back. I reared my hand back, and I punched him right in the face.

My hand was in so much pain, and Sebastian laughed at me.

"You got a little fire in you today," Sebastian said with a friendly smile.

"Go to hell."

I looked past him to see Joshua's worried face. He struggled against their grip, and his eyes met mine. I could tell that he was beating himself up over it, but this isn't his fault.

Sebastian grabbed me quickly by the throat once more, tightly, and he lifted me off the ground. My lungs were on fire, and I could see darkness creeping on the edge of my vision.

"No! Sebastian please! No!" I heard Joshua's yell.

Right before the darkness overtook my vision, Sebastian let me go. I fell to the ground, gasping for air as I held my throat.

"Leah look out!" Joshua yelled, but it was too late.

Sebastian's boot hit me right in the stomach, causing pain to erupt throughout my body. I screamed in pain. He did it again and again and again.

I snapped back to reality, and I decided to go ahead and get a hot shower to make myself feel better. I washed my hair and body at least twice before I got out of the shower. I wrapped the towel around my body, and I brushed my teeth. Then I opened the bathroom door to see Joshua sitting on the end of the bed.

"I can't tell you how sorry I am, Annie," Joshua said, standing up from the bed. I didn't even hear him come in the room. He had a couple bruises on his face and his lip was busted.

I held the towel, tightly, around my body so he wouldn't see the bruises on my stomach. "It's not your fault, Joshua. It's not even that bad."

Joshua shook his head,"Please don't lie to me."

"I'm not. It could have been a lot worse," I argued, trying to assure him that I was okay.

"Leah, he hurt your fucking hand, ribs, and almost choked you to death. How much worse could it get?"

"I could be dead," I said, quietly, as his hands held my face.

Joshua kissed the top of my forehead before looking down at me.

"I won't let that happen. I thought that I could get us out. How naive was I? You were beaten to hell and back for me even trying to get help. I don't even know how you can look at me."

"It's not your fault, Joshua. I wish you believe me. I love you. What do I need to do to show you that?" I asked him as he took a couple steps away from me as if I was a disease.

"I know you love me. I love you even more, but I hate myself for what has happened to you. You are in this mess because of me. You can't deny that. If you were still with Asher, you would be dancing the night away at fucking homecoming not trapped in a house with a fucking psychopath who beat you," Joshua exclaimed, running a hand through his tousled hair as he sat on the end of the bed once more.

I took a step forward, and he shook his head as he said,"No. Don't even try to talk me out of this. You were always destined to have a happy ending with the guy that would buy you flowers before every date, would be the guy that everybody in the town loves, would be the guy who treats you respectfully, ask your father for his blessing to marry you, would buy you a big, beautiful home that one day will be filled with kids, and so much more. I wasn't. I am destined to be the guy that is always bad news, the guy nobody likes, and the guy who will spend the rest of his life alone. We were never suppose to be together.  Our worlds don't collide."

That's not true.

He doesn't actually mean this. He just doesn't realize that this can happen. Just because we are from different worlds doesn't mean we can't be together.

How can I prove this to him?

Then it hit me. He needs to know that I'm fully committed to this relationship. He needs to know that I want him; only him.

I have always protected my virginity because I wanted my first time to be with the right guy. I always thought that was going to be Asher, but every time he would bring the topic up, I always had a weird feeling about it. Like it wasn't right to do it with him.

But with Joshua, my Joshua, everything feels so right. He is in love with me, and I'm in love with him. I feel the fire and the sparks everybody raves about in romance novels. Joshua is my endgame whether he likes to believe it or not.

"Do you love me?" I simply asked, taking a few steps towards him.

"Di-.." he started, but I cut him off.

"Do you love me?" I asked once more. Now I was a few inches from him.

"Annie, we-.."

"Joshua Carter, are you in love with me?" I asked  as I hovered from his lips.

"I am so fucking in love with you, Annie," he answered, truthfully, with no hesitation.

"Good because I'm in love with you. I don't care what you think I was destined for. I don't want that. I want you; only you. The good, the bad, and everything in between. I want it all. I want all of you including your flaws because I love you. I want you, Joshua," I said before pushing my lips to his.

Within an instant, his lips moved against mine. Our tongues explored each other's mouth, and my front was pushed into his front. His hands were in my wet hair, bringing me even closer to him if that was possible. My arms were around his neck as the kiss deepened.

"Annie, this shouldn't be your first time. You deserve a special first time not under these circumstances. You're hurt," Joshua argued, breaking our kiss.

"It is special because it's with you, Joshua. I want this. I want you. I'm not hurting anyways," I replied, trying to reassure him.

"Are you sure? This isn't something you can just take back," Joshua asked, still worried that I'm not ready.

But I am ready.

I think I have been for a minute, but I never got around to telling Joshua because of everything going on.

I nodded,"I promise I'm ready."

"Okay, but if it gets too much or if it hurts, we'll stop. Just tell me, and we will never do it again. I never want you to feel-..."

I grabbed Joshua's chin to stop him from talking and worrying about me.

"Joshua, if you don't fuck me in the next few minutes, I swear-.." and that's all it took for him to realize I was truly ready.

Next thing I knew I was straddling his lap as his lips came crashing onto mine. This kiss was so different than before. This was one burning fire, and core throbbed as I could feel his erection between my legs. I realized I wasn't wearing anything but a towel. 

As the kiss deepened, I played the bottom of his shirt. He broke our kiss as he took off his shirt before his lips found mine again. My hands traveled up and down his abs, and within a second, I was lying on the bed with him over top of me.

Joshua kissed my neck, gently, and he continued to kiss his way down to my chest. I still had the towel wrapped around me, and he leaned back a little to ask for confirmation. I nodded, and he slipped the towel off of me. Even though he has seen me naked before, he still looks amazed every single time.

"Fucking beautiful," he muttered before going back to kissing me down to my breasts. My arms were around his neck, and my hands were playing with his hair. One of his hands went down to my core, and he spilt my legs with his hand.

That's it I'm deceased.

RIP.

He used his thumb to press on my clit, causing me to moan. Then he put two fingers in me as he went to suck on one of my breasts. He pumped his fingers in and out at a steady pace, and the rush of pleasure hit me quickly.

"Joshua," I moaned his name as he went to the other breast.

"That feels good, huh, baby?" He asked with a smirk, knowing damn well how good it feels.

"Yes," I replied, making him chuckle.

He started kissing his way down my stomach then to my thighs. His fingers kept pumping, and I was so close. Joshua kissed the inside of my thighs before his mouth kissed my core. Between his mouth and his fingers, it was only a few seconds later when I came.

"Joshua!" I moaned as I reached my climax. I felt like I was on cloud nine.

"You are so sexy when you scream my name," he said as he coaxed me down from my high. Joshua took his fingers out of me before moving back up to kissing me.

Our kiss was short lived before he leaned back. Lust is a hot look on him, and I found myself wanting more. More of him and his sexual ways.

"Are you ready?" Joshua asked once more to make sure I was okay with this.

I nodded,"Yes. I want you so bad."

Joshua smirked,"Well, if you think that was good a minute ago, just wait."

Joshua unbuckled his belt, and he slid his pants off. I could see the outline of his erection, and he was massive. Like massive.

I don't know how that is going to fit inside me.

I must have been staring because Joshua tilted my head to his eyes as he smiled down at me.

"Like what you see, Annie?"

I shrugged, acting nonchalantly about it,"I've seen bigger."

"Is that right?"

I nodded with a taunting smirk on my lips. I don't know where this boldness has come from, but I like it.

"Well, I bet none of them can make you come like mine can," Joshua taunted back, making me roll my eyes.

"Actions speak louder than words," I replied, making him swear under his breath.

Joshua ripped a packet, and I realized it was a condom. He slid his boxers off, and he slipped the condom before getting between my legs once more.

"I'll be gentle, I promise," he promised me, making me nod.

"I trust you, Joshua," I replied back, making him smile.

Here we go....
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys!!

Thoughts?

⭐️ Vote & Comment ⭐️

•Kensli•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 11.2K 32
Isabelle Holden has become a master of keeping up the good girl facade in order to keep her parents off her back and date the baddest boy in school...
2.5M 96.5K 51
If there's one thing that's certain in Noah Quinn's life, it's that he absolutely hates Jace Jackson. Like, all consuming, burning, passionate hatred...
635K 14.3K 37
THIS BOOK IS RATED MATURE, READ THE TRIGGER WARNINGS BEFORE READING. "You've made a deal with the devil, chica. And you're going to suffer the conse...
4K 27 36
Brothers Colton "Colt" and Cade Blackwell were orphaned as young children, when members of a rival gang murdered their parents in cold blood. As the...