𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬|𝐃. 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨...

By SamTheWashingMachine

Rosalie Gilbert is the non-identical twin of Elena Gilbert. She has been away at a boarding school in Washing... More

𝕬𝖈𝖙 1
𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙-1
𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊
𝕻𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖙
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙
𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕭𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖘
𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝕿𝖎𝖊𝖘
𝖄𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖀𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝕸𝖊
𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕲𝖎𝖗𝖑𝖘
𝕳𝖆𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉
162 𝕮𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖑𝖊𝖘
𝕳𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝕽𝖊𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙
𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖘
𝖀𝖓𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖆𝖒𝖓𝖊𝖉
𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑 𝕸𝖊 𝕺𝖓𝖈𝖊
𝕬 𝕱𝖊𝖜 𝕲𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝕸𝖊𝖓
𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝕲𝖔𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕹𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖉
𝕷𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝕴𝖓
𝖀𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖑
𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖘 𝕸𝖞𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖈 𝕱𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖘
𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝕭𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖘
𝕴𝖘𝖔𝖇𝖊𝖑
𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗'𝖘 𝕯𝖆𝖞
𝕬𝖈𝖙 2
𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙 - 2
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓
𝕭𝖆𝖉 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝕷𝖆𝖓𝖊
𝕶𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖗 𝕭𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖉
𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖓 𝕭
𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊
𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖊
𝕶𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖆
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖆𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖊
𝕭𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙
𝕯𝖆𝖉𝖉𝖞 𝕴𝖘𝖘𝖚𝖊𝖘
𝕮𝖗𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖂𝖔𝖑𝖋
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖊𝖗 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕳𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖌𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙
𝕶𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝕿𝖍𝖞 𝕰𝖓𝖊𝖒𝖞
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊
𝕶𝖑𝖆𝖚𝖘
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝕯𝖆𝖞
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖚𝖓 𝕬𝖑𝖘𝖔 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖘
𝕬𝖘 𝕴 𝕷𝖆𝖞 𝕯𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌

𝕭𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉

453 16 0
By SamTheWashingMachine

"I mean, Katherine looked just like you. It was freakish," Bonnie said to Elena, who was writing stuff down on a clip board. Since Caroline was in the hospital still we decided to take charge and organize this carnival for Caroline. Who knows how she does all this. 

"She is my ancestor," Elena sighed. "Hey, I moved the student booth into the cafeteria." 

"Your vampire ancestor, and she didn't just resemble you like a family member would. She was you," Bonnie said as we moved the bag of stuffed animals next to a booth so we could open and set them up. 

Elena shrugged, "I don't-I don't know. I can't explain it. Ok? It's creepy. It's all I got." 

"Well, how do you know she's not still out there pretending to be you?" Bonnie argued. Jeez, Bonnie, just let it go already. 

"I don't, but I could sit here, and be tortured by the not knowing, or I could get these prizes to the ring toss," Elena answered, walking away, with Bonnie and I trailing behind her. 

"Well, have you talked to Damon since he killed Jeremy or-or tried to kill Jeremy?" Bonnie asked us, but I feel like her question was more directed toward me. 

"No, Bonnie, I haven't, and I won't, and I don't wanna talk about Damon," I answered. 

"Or anything else that's vampire-related, ok?" Elena continued on, handing Bonnie a bag of stuffed snakes. 

"Copy that," Bonnie said with a smile. 

"I'm human, and I have to do human stuff. Otherwise, I'm gonna go crazy," Elena said. And, what, Bonnie and I aren't human? I mean we both may not be a boring human, but you're not just a human. You're a doppelganger, Bonnie's a witch, and I'm a siphon. 

"I'm sorry. Now focus. We have to make Caroline proud, or she will kill us," Bonnie said as I nodded at her in agreement. 

"I don't know how she does this all the time," I voiced my thoughts. 

"Well, because she's not human, obviously," Elena joked as I rolled my eyes at the poor humor. 

"Obviously," Bonnie jokingly agreed as we walked off to put the rest of the prize animals at their booths.

* * * *

"Courtesy of slave drivers Elena and Rose. Hello, ladies," Stefan said as Elena and I walked up to him and Jeremy. 

"Hey. Um, do you-" Elena started, but was cut of by Jeremy. 

"Yeah, yeah, I set up the goldfish toss, all 300 goldfish. It's gonna be epic." Jeremy slammed his locker then walked away. We sighed at his retreating figure, Elena leaning on the lockers. 

"He's gonna be alright," I tried to bring Elena ease. 

"He's just been through a little bit of an ordeal," Stefan added on to my statement. 

Elena sighed once more, "I was just hoping that this carnival would reel him back into the land of high school teenager." 

"Oh, is that what we're doing here?" Stefan questioned. 

"Yes. We all are," Elena said, giving my a pointed look. I didn't necessarily agree with her 'let's be human' speech. "We're gonna be boring high school students who live in a world where the 'v' word is not uttered." 

"Got it," Stefan said. 

"And then later you're gonna take me to the Ferris Wheel, we're gonna ride to the very top. Then you're gonna kiss me, and my heart will flutter like a normal high school girl. Do you see the running theme here?" Elena voiced her plan, making me mentally gag. 

"Yeah. No, I'm seeing it, I'm-I'm liking it, but I have a quick question. Um, what do we do about Damon?" Stefan said, looking at me when he mentioned Damon. 

"Uh, no 'D' word, ok? That has been deleted from the list of topics that we can discuss," I immediately spoke up. 

"Unfortunately, Katherine showing up has him in a little bit of an odd place, little off-kilter, kind of dangerous. Who knows what he's up to?" Stefan said as Elena and I sighed once more. This is going to be a long night. 

* * * *  

I was at the game booth where you throw the ball at the balloons and try to to pop them. Elena asked me to get something, but I got distracted half way, and I'm pretty sure she knew that because she never texted me to hurry up or something. "Boo," I heard in my ear as I jumped a little. I didn't even know anyone was behind me, obviously, but the person to scare me just had to be Damon. "You suck at this game," He said as I rolled my eyes. 

"Just because you have super strength doesn't mean everyone else does," I grabbed another ball and threw it at a balloon, successfully making it pop. 

"C'mon, let's go find my brother," He said, grabbing my hand and attempting to drag me away. Why's he acting like nothing happened? He tried to kill my brother and now he's acting like we're all buddy buddy. 

"No, Damon, I want to get my prize," I planted my feet on the ground, but he kept dragging me. We made it to the gym when Damon stopped. 

"Look," He pointed to Tyler and and a football player arm wrestling. "Let's see what happens." Why did he care who won? He's onto something and he's not telling me. 

"Wow. You're lurking," I hear Stefan say to Damon as he stands next to him. 

"Observing," Damon corrects.

"More like obsessing," I corrected them both. We see Tyler slam the other persons arm flat on the table, winning the arm wrestling match. 

"He's got strength," Damon stated. 

"He's a triple-letter varsity athlete. Of course he has strength. You're reaching," I justified. Then Tyler's uncle, Mason, decided to challenge Tyler. 

"Enter the uncle," Damon muttered as Stefan chuckled. 

"This is ridiculous," Stefan said in amusement. We watched at Tyler tried to beat his uncle, but was unsuccessful when Mason slammed Tyler's arm flat on the table. Tyler looked around, searching for another challenger. 

"Uh, Stefan wants a go," Damon called out as Stefan gave him a look. 

"Thanks," He mumbled to his brother. "Yeah, sure. It'll, uh-I'll give it a shot." Stefan walked over to the table as Tyler chanted him on. 

"Get him, Stef," Damon encouraged as I rolled my eyes. Damon had a smirk on his face, along with amusement. We watched as Stefan and Mason competed, after a few seconds, Mason was the proud winner. Damon's smirk fell in disappointment. "You didn't put in any effort at all," Damon scolded. 

"Yeah, actually, I did," Stefan said as I furrowed my brows as Damon and I looked at each other. 

"Come with me," Damon said, walking away as Stefan and I followed. He stopped then turned around, "Is he-" 

Stefan cut him off, "No, no, no. It wasn't that kind of strength, but it was more than human, if that makes any sense." 

"What is up with that family?" Damon said. "If they're not vampires, then what the hell are they?"

"Ooh. Uh, maybe they're, uh, ninja turtles," I joked. 

Damon looked at me, "You're not funny." 

"Or, no, zombies. Werewolves," I continued on as a smile grew on Stefan's face. 

"No comedic timing at all," Damon said, turning around as I chuckled at my own humor. 

"What? What are you up to?" Stefan questioned, following Damon's eyes who were looking at Carter. 

"Since there is reality and there's no such thing as werewolves or combat turtles," Damon said, beginning to walk away. 

"I said, 'Ninja turtle.' " I corrected as Stefan and I followed Damon. 

"Hey, you," Damon caught Carter's attention. 

Carter scoffed, "I got a name."

"Yeah, I don't care," Damon grabbed Carter's shoulders, making him look Damon in the eyes. 

"What-" 

Damon cut Carter off, compelling him, "I need you to pick a fight with someone,  kid named Tyler Lockwood." 

"Damon, don't do this," Stefan tried to stop him, but it was no use. 

"No, no. It's just an experiment," Damon told Stefan, then went back to compelling. "Make him mad. Don't back down, no matter what he does, ok?" 

"I won't back down," Carter repeated. 

"I know you won't," Damon let go of Carter, sending him on his way. 

"You do realize somebody's gonna get hurt, right?" Stefan looked at Damon, disapproval lacing his tone. 

"No, someone's gonna get mad, as in rage," Damon said. 

"And what's that gonna accomplish?" Stefan asked, arms crossed. 

"That Tyler kid is incapable of walking away from a fight. Let's see who intervenes," Damon shrugged. "Maybe it's the ambiguously supernatural mystery uncle," Damon walked away as Stefan scoffed at his brother. Back to trying to get my prize.

* * * *

I was now in the gym sitting down, helping Elena wherever she needed. She had asked me to do something else but I claimed I needed a break. I was about to get up and walk over to Elena when Damon stopped me. I sighed, "What do you want now, Damon?" 

"Look, I know I'm the last person you wanna see right now, but I need you to come with me," He said. I was still pissed he killed my brother. Thankfully, Jeremy had that ring on. 

"Whatever it is, I'm not interested," I shrugged, going to walk away but he stopped me once more. 

"Yeah, I need you to come with me right now, Rose," He said, nodding his head in the other direction. I sighed, following him. 

* * * *

"How did this happen? Hmm?" Stefan asked, walking back and forth. Damon, Elena, Stefan, and I gathered in Alaric's classroom to talk about how Caroline was now a vampire. 

"Well, I fed her blood, and Katherine obviously killed her, and 'A' plus 'B' equals. . ." Damon trailed off. 

"But why?" Elena spoke up. 

"Because Katherine is a manipulative, nasty little slut," Damon answered. 

"And she said, 'Game on' ? I mean, what does that even mean?" Stefan said. 

"It means she's playing dirty," I shrugged. 

Damon nodded in agreement, "She wants us to know." 

"But why Caroline?" Elena asked. 

"Ah, I don't know," Damon sighed. 

"Caroline must be completely out of her mind. She has no idea what's happening to her," Stefan said. 

"Oh, I think she does. All of my compulsion from the past started wearing off the minute she was in transition," Damon said. 

"We have to find her," I said. 

"Yep, and kill her," Damon sighed once more. 

"You're not gonna kill Caroline," I protested.

"She knows who we are. She's officially a liability. We gotta get rid of her," Damon attempted to reason. 

"Damon, absolutely not," Elena disagreed with the vampire. 

"Need I remind you of a tragic little story of a girl named Vicki Donovan? Yeah. Caroline, of all people, will not make it as a vampire. Her mother's a vampire hunter. Guys, come on. We all know how this story ends, so let's just flip to the last chapter and-" 

Damon was cut off by Stefan, "It's not an option, Damon."  

"Your silence is deafening, Rose," Damon pointed out my quietness. "Wait. Wasn't there a school carnival the night Stefan staked Vicki? Huh. Talk about a town where history repeats itself. You know I'm right." 

I got up from my place on the desk, walking over to Damon, "We're not gonna kill her." I walked out of the room with Elena and Stefan trailing behind me. We then started our search for Caroline. I went off by myself while Stefan and Elena went together. Damon I'm sure is also by himself. I kept searching throughout the carnival and all I could hear was the screams of people on the rides and useless chatter. I felt myself bump into someone, looking up it was Stefan with a frantic look on his face. 

"I smell blood, c'mon," He said, jogging to the designated spot as Elena and I followed. We ended up in the back of the carnival, arriving just in time before Damon killed Caroline. Stefan sped to Damon and knocked the stake out of his hand. 

"Stefan!" Damon grunted as he backed off of Caroline. 

"Get away from me! You killed me," Caroline panicked as she moved away from Elena who was trying to comfort her friend. 

Elena shook her head, "No, no, no, no, Caroline. That wasn't me. You know that. That was Katherine." 

"No! Then why does she look like you? Why-Why did she do this to me?" Caroline cried as I slowly approached her. 

"Stefan, we gotta get her inside," I said, putting a comforting hand on Caroline's shoulder. 

Stefan moved away from Damon, putting his hand out for Caroline to take. "It's all right,  Caroline. Come with me." 

"She will die. It's only a matter of time," Damon said. 

"Yeah, maybe so, but it's not gonna happen tonight," Stefan said, grabbing Caroline's hand. 

"Oh, yeah, it is," Damon said as he picked up the stake and vamp sped to try and kill Caroline. I pushed Elena out of the way, standing in the way of Damon and Caroline, and Stefan was behind Caroline. I held my breath as the stake right above my heart. 

"Damon, she's my friend," I said as he kept the stake right above my heart. 

After a minute he lowered it, "Whatever happens, it's on you." He finally backed away, creating some distance and walking away somewhere.

"We've gotta get her cleaned up," Elena said as she moved to stand next to Caroline. 

"Caroline?" I heard Bonnie say, walking closer to look at her now vampire best friend. 

"It's ok, come on," Stefan said, trying to get Caroline to move. 

"Oh. You're not. You can-You can't be," Bonnie stammered, shaking her head. She walked up to Caroline, grabbing her arm and feeling that familiar chill. 

"Bonnie. I-I-" Caroline was at a loss for words. 

"Oh god," Bonnie said, looking at the dead Carter. Elena told me they had some sort of thing earlier. 

"Bonnie," Caroline whimpered. 

"Go," I pushed Stefan and Elena away to go and help Caroline while I dealt with Bonnie. I walked over to Bonnie who was crying about Carter. I placed a hand on her back, trying my best to comfort her. 

"I can't believe this is happening," Bonnie said as she walked away from me, getting away from Carter also.

"Come on. Don't pout about it. We got a body to bury," Damon said, appearing with a shovel and standing next to me where I was still standing next to Carter and the truck. "Thought you were callin' the shots," Damon muttered to me. "No? Hmm. Sucks to be you buddy," He put the shovel down on the truck and walked away. He soon groaned in pain as he grabbed his head. Damon fell to the ground, still clutching his head in pain. Bonnie turned on the water hose, making it shoot water towards Damon. 

"I told you what would happen if anyone else got hurt," Bonnie said, continuing her torment. 

"I didn't do this!" Damon grunted out. 

"Bonnie, it wasn't his fault," I defended the vampire. 

"Everything that happens is his fault, Rose," Bonnie told me. 

"Bonnie, what are you doing?" I looked at the water that continued to flow towards Damon. The water soon turned into fire, creating a small wall between Bonnie and I. "Bonnie, Bonnie, stop it." Damon gasped as the fire caught onto his legs. "Bonnie, stop it! You're gonna kill him!" Damon started to scream as the flames didn't die down. "Bonnie!" I jumped over the flames and pushed her, making her lose focus and the flames stop. 

"Why-Why did you stop me?" She questioned in anger.

"Because this isn't us. Bonnie, this can't be us. Come on," I said. I looked at Damon one last time. He would be ok. I grabbed Bonnie in a hug as we walked away from a panting Damon. 

* * * *

I walked out of the bathroom, seeing Damon sat on the edge of bed. Not this again. He looked at me as I turned on my lamp and turned off my light. "Your brother tried to kill me," He broke the silence. 

I laughed a little, "It's only fair. You did kill him." I was still mad he killed Jeremy. I just hate how it seems I can forgive him so easily when I don't want to. I wonder how Elena holds her grudges. She doesn't do it a lot, but when she does, she's great at it. Maybe I should take some tips from her. 

I sat down next to him as he continued, "He actually had a decent plan. He laced my bourbon with vervain." 

I hummed, "Goodnight, Damon." I moved to lay down and get under the covers. 

"Night," He said, then he was gone like a light. I turned off my lamp as I laid in the dark, soon falling asleep. 

A/N

Thank you so much for reading this chapter! I'm sorry for the late update. I've been busy with school and softball and I was sick Thursday and Friday. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you again to all my readers! Please vote, comment, and all that. Also keep in mind this is my first fan fic so it's probably kinda crusty and not well detailed but I will probably go over it in the future, but yeah. This chapter is not that long but hopefully next chapter will be longer, but yeah. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 6.1K 30
Corey Gilbert is Elena's twin sister. She tries to be different to her sister because they were never close. Elena took everything from Corey, but wh...
1.7M 35.8K 29
Elena Gilbert. The doppelganger. The girl that has too much trouble to deal with. Remember her? Well, she's not alone. People don't ever pay attentio...
197K 4.3K 21
Arielle Gilbert Is The Youngest Gilbert Twin And Ever Since The Accident. Her Normal Laid Back Goofy Attitude Changes And Shes Rebellious And Care Fr...
47.3K 2K 36
"I am not the kind of princess that needs saving. I'm probably not a princess at all. You can be the gallant prince all you want, that's fine. But, g...