๐น๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘Žโšก๏ธ

Autorstwa rahja_

๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฎ Sage Athena Ferrari Her mom helped her get kidnapped by her fathers rivals, The Russians. K... Wiฤ™cej

characters pt.1
Tattos and Piercings
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
characters pt.2
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four pt.1
chapter twenty-four pt.2
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
Family Tree
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
chapter sixty-seven
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Marco's Story

chapter forty-two

8.9K 244 306
Autorstwa rahja_

FOUR YEARS LATER

I held my side to stop the bleeding and shot another man in the head. I was so close to getting Killian. If I failed that meant more intense training until I caught up with him again.

I got kidnapped by Alexei, Victor, and Killian four years ago. I also left my family and the love of my life four years ago.

The first year was hard. I was battling addiction to cocaine and my mental state was terrible. There was one day where I was going to end it, but Shaylee came in before I could and stopped me.

I got help. I went to therapy and rehab. I got clean. I'm still doing therapy till this day and i'm doing a lot better. I feel a lot better.

Lee and I write each other letters. He woke up out of his coma four months after I left. The bullet had went through his chest and hit a nerve in his spine so he had to learn how to walk again. But he came back stronger.

He took over the mafia last year at age twenty two. Jayden is his second in command and Javier is his third.

I haven't talked to my family yet, but I had a lot of apologizing to do, and I mean a lot.

My three oldest brothers got married. I didn't go to their weddings because I was still working on myself, plus I wasn't ready to see them yet.

Kayla and Ace had their first child in February, his name is Khalil he'll be five this upcoming February, so in about four and a half months. They also had twins, Jabari and Jamir. They're two and a half years old. They'll be three in May.

Camilla and Gio had twins also. They're names are Axil and Adonis and they're two and a half years old. They were born in April, a month before Jabari and Jamir.

Oliver and Enzo adopted a boy named Bruno when he was three months old. He's now two he'll be three in July.

Yesterday was Dante's birthday. They were celebrating today. I know because I sometimes stalk my family, just to see how they're doing. Not for weird purposes.

I got him a car. I shipped it to the house. It got there yesterday. It was a custom made one. The only one to ever exist in the world.

It also cost over twenty million to make so if he fucked up that one, he's paying for the damages.

I don't know about my cousins, they probably have girlfriends or something.

Now back to this mother fucking bitch named Killian.

I dropped the lighter on the ground. The flames were everywhere. His guards trying to get to me. I had on a heat protectant suit. It wasn't bullet proof. I wish it was though.

I had found out Killian had a business trip to New York. So I followed him and met him halfway. I opened up the back door to the car and shot his two guards up in the front.

I took my mask off and smiled. His face drained of all of the color, not that he had much. He just looked paler.

"Sage. What a-are you doing here?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and got out a syringe before he could move I stuck it in his neck and pushed the sedative in.

"Ugh, he made it so easy. I guess the torturing will be more fun." I mumble and put my mask back on.

I got out the car and carried him to my car and zip tied his hands and legs then duck taped them. I shut the trunk and sped off before the fbi could get here.

They've been on my ass since I started killing. They got news of me from someone that leaked information on the black market.

All they knew was that I was a girl, i'm African American, and I leave shit for them to clean up.

I stripped out of my suit and held my side as more blood oozed out of my side. I was loosing a lot of blood.

I could go to my parents house.

Nah, they probably won't let me in.

They might let you celebrate with them.

But then i'll have blood everywhere.

Do you want to die from blood loss?

Nah, I have to take it out and stitch it myself. I want to make a good impression on them that i'm actually doing well and i'm not a crack head anymore.

I turn down the road and merge onto the highway.

I park in a alleyway and get out my first aid kit.

"Holy fucking shit!" I cursed and gripped onto the steering wheel. Why did alcohol burn this bad?

I got out tweezers and got out the bullet. I stitched myself up and cleaned the blood off me with baby wipes. I put a bandage on it and grabbed my bag out the back seat. I changed clothes and slipped on my heels.

I started the car and started the drive to my parents house.

I parked down the street and snuck into the house. I blew my hair out of my face and pushed my sweaty strands off my forehead. My hair grew longer, which meant bigger afro, and bigger afro meant the more hotter I was.

It was still hot for October. It was eighty-one degrees outside. The place still looked the same from four years ago. All that was different was some of the pictures.

I heard voices from the living room. I slowly walked, admiring the pictures.

"I got this one for you Uncle D." A little voice said.

A fit of giggles came after that. "Thank you. I love it." Dante said.

I peaked my head around the corner and looked at everyone sitting around watching him as he looked at all the gifts.

"Did Sage get you anything?" Marco asked.

"Sage made a custom made car for me this year." Dante said.

"I wonder how she's doing." Camilla said.

"And it was very expensive so do not wreck it." I say and step into the living room. Gasps filled the room.

"I know I have to do a lot of apologizing, but I—"

Marco cut me off with a tight hug. I relaxed into his hug and instantly hugged him back tightly. I close my eyes with a sigh. 

"I apologize for beating you and and trashing you room. You were only trying to help me. It was wrong of me and I apologize." I whisper.

"You were hurting inside and that was the only way you could cope, don't apologize." He whispered.

"No I needed to apologize, especially for shooting the door and fucking up your entire room." I whisper.

He pulled away and put his hands on my shoulders. "I forgive you." He whispered.

I smiled, he felt down my arms. "You're getting buff," He mumbled with a laugh.

I laughed with him, "I've been working out a little." I say.

Marco moved to the side and Mj hugged me. "You've gotten so big," I mumble with a chuckle. He was at least five foot two.

"I missed you." I whispered.

"I missed you more." I say and kiss his cheek.

"Hey, dad." I say. He embraced me in a bear hug. I hug him back tighter.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper.

"It's okay, Sage. All I care about is if you're happy and healthy." He whispered.

He kissed my forehead and backed away.

"You're bleeding." He said.

I look down and see the blood bleed through my shirt. I put my hand on my side, "Oh yeah. I was just doing something before I got here and got shot. It's not that bad." I say.

My brothers surrounded me. "Here come on, let me get you cleaned up." Enzo said and ran to the kitchen.

Ace sat me down on the couch. I say hi to everyone. Alina hugged me even though I told her about the blood.

"Thank you for your support that you gave me in the hospital." I whisper.

"No problem sweetheart. I would have done that for any of you. I love you just as much as my biological children." She whispered.

I held onto her tightly. "How are you sweetheart?" She asked.

"I'm doing better. How are you?" I ask.

"I'm okay. Just glad you're back." She pulled back and kissed my cheek.

I gave Camilla, Kayla, and Ollie a hug. "So you're my daddy's sister?"

I couldn't tell the difference from them. It was either Jabari or Jamir. "Yes I am." I say.

"My name is Jabari, but everyone calls me Jb. This is my twin. I call him Jamie." He said and pointed to his twin.

"It's Jamir!" His twin yelled.

"I'm Khalil! I'm the oldest." He said and put out his hand.

I shook his hand. "They are very well spoken for such little kids." I say.

"That's because our mommy is a teacher and she helps us." Khalil said.

"I'm Bruno! I have two dads." He said with a smile.

I smiled and grimaced in pain. The tylenol I took already wearing off. "That's lovely." I say and take a deep breath in.

"My name is Axil! My twin doesn't talk much. He's not much of a people person. But his name is Adonis." Axil shouted enthusiastically.

"Wow, such great names." I say out of breath.

"Why are you sweating so much?" Bruno asked and tilted his head to the side.

"Oh, uh it's very hot outside. I was running." I say and wipe my sweaty forehead.

"Why are you darker than Uncle Marco?" Jabari asked.

Jamir put his hand over Jabari's mouth and shushed him. "That was rude." Jamir loudly whispered.

"I was in the Dominican Republic for about two weeks. I got a nice tan." I say and wipe the back of my hand on my sweaty face.

"Let's go outside for a bit, let's go play in the playhouse your granddad built you." Kayla said.

The kids screamed with joy and ran out the room. "Put your shoes on the right foot please." Camilla said and walked out with Kayla.

"Why were you in the Dominican Republic?" Dante asked.

"How do you like the car I sent you?" I ask and avoid his question.

"You're avoiding the question." He said.

I raise a brow, "You're avoiding my question." I say.

"I love the car, now why we're you there?" He asked.

I grunted in pain, "I tracked down a man who raped me and tortured him and set him on fire then I spent two weeks beating him until he died. Happy?"

Enzo came in the room and set down his first aid kit. He lifted my shirt and looked up at me. "Who did these stitches?" He asked.

"Me why?" I ask.

"You're shit at stitching." He said.

I chuckled, "Cut me some slack. I was in the car."

He carefully cut the stitches and pulled them out. He pressed down on my wound and I kicked him in the lower stomach.

He hunched over in pain. I wince, "Sorry, reflex." I mumble.

"Can you hand me that bag?" I ask and point to my bag. Marco grabbed it and set it beside me. I got out a plastic bag and threw up in it.

"Are you o—"

I held up my finger and threw up more.

Once I finished I wiped my mouth and tied the bag together. "Yeah i'm fine. I always throw up when I lose a lot of blood." I say and wave a hand.

"This happened before?" Gio asked.

"Oh yeah, many of times. Countless," I say.

I braced my hand on Enzo's shoulder as he poured alcohol on my wound. My muscles locked as I tightly closed my eyes.

"Sage you're cutting into my shoulder." Enzo said.

"Oh shit, sorry." I say and take my hand off his shoulder. I bawl my hands into fist and bite my lip.

"We're back!" Kai shouted.

Multiple footsteps came our way. Kai entered the room with a cake. "They didn't have your favorite so I got the second cake that you like an—"

Luca gasped. I pushed my afro out of my face and smiled. "Hey guys."

The cake dropped from Kai's hands. Javier caught it and carefully set it down on the coffee table.

I winced and wiped my forehead of sweat, "That wouldn't have been a good outcome." I say.

There was a girl that I didn't know. She was stood hand in hand with Jayden. She had different eye colors, one blue, the other brown.

She had freckles scattered across her cheeks, a light blush coating her cheeks from the heat outside.

She had ginger hair and stood about 5'4. "Who's the ginger?" I ask with a wince.

Enzo apologized and continued to stitch.

Okay that may have came out a little rude, but I have to work on my people skills. The only person I have been around for the past four years was Shaylee.

Luca, Aurora, Andrea, and Kai screamed and ran to me. Dad stopped them before they could jump on me.

"What happened to you?" Aurora asked.

"She wasn't responsible and got shot." Ace said.

"Technically I was being responsible. A better word would be unsafe, but responsible. But okay." I say and lean back into the couch.

"Who shot you?" Dad asked.

"One of Killian's guards. Oh yeah and by the way I need to use the basement because I have Killian in my trunk." I say.

Everyone paused and looked at me. "What? You want to go get him for me?" I ask.

Dante was the first one to nod his head. I fished my keys out of my pocket and threw them to him.

"Don't start without me. I call dibs first!" I yell after my brothers and dad.

Enzo finished up and put a bandage over it. "Clean the wound twice a day and do not workout for at least a week."

"Now you know I workout six days a week. I don't think I can skip a week." I say.

"You must be hungry sweetheart, let me fix you something to eat." Alina said.

"No it's fine, I can wait until dinner." I say.

"What's the last thing you ate today?" Alina asked.

"Does air count?" I ask.

She shook her head and got up. She left out the room most likely to the kitchen.

I got up. Luca was the first to hug me. "Bestie I missed you." He whispered.

Kai, Aurora, and Andrea joined the hug. "I missed all of you." I mumble.

"Is that a suit on you? Look at you all grown up." Kai said. I laughed and nodded my head. "The blood messed it up. This was my favorite blue suit." I mumble.

I give Jayden, Javier, and Kayden a hug also. "This is my girlfriend, Gemma." Jayden introduced.

I stuck out a hand, "Hi, i'm Sage." She shook my hand with a smile.

"Retired gymnast right?" She asked in a weird tone.

Is she trying to be rude or is my brain fucking with me?

I nodded, "Yup. That's me." I say.

"Retired from a bad foot injury, you broke your fifth metatarsal right?" She asked. I looked at her skeptically. I had broke my foot practicing the first year I was back in Los Angeles.

The only person that knew was my doctors and I made it so confidential that it wasn't even on the records. Shaylee didn't even know what bone I broke. I just told her I broke my foot.

So how did this girl, who I had never seen in my entire life, know exactly what bone I broke?

I rested my hand on my gun, "How do you know that?" I ask.

Jayden stepped in."Gemma is a hacker."

"Sorry I didn't mean to overstep. My sister was obsessed with you and begged me to look into why you retired. So to make her happy I did. Sorry for invading." Gemma said.

I stepped away from her and gave her a brief look.

I'll have to watch what I say around her.

Maybe I was looking into way too much, but better safe than sorry. If she's a traitor i'm going to call her out. But first i'll do research on her.

"Go take a shower to wash the blood off of you. It'll kill some time for you instead of waiting for mom to get done cooking. Your room is the same." Enzo said.

"Where's Luna?" I ask.

"We gave her to Lee since technically he's the dog dad. And you owe me a new shoe collection, last week I was dog sitting her and she chewed up my shoes." Mj said.

"Make a list and put your shoe sizes and i'll get them for you." I say.

"Is Lee coming over here?" I ask.

My palms start to sweat at the thought of seeing him. I didn't know what he looked like. All I could picture is the nineteen year old teenager I fell in love with.

I hope he didn't get any taller, he was 6'7 when I last seen him. He would be a tree if he grew any more.

"No. He stays locked away in his office twenty four seven doing work. The only way he would come out is if one of us died or got hurt, or he wanted to go to the gym. That's it." Jayden said.

"He doesn't eat?" I ask.

Kai shrugged, "I stopped trying two years ago. He's too mean. My anger levels shoot through the roof when I try to get him to eat."

"Mom and Dad try to get him to eat, it only works sometimes. He doesn't really have a appetite anymore since he got shot." Kai added on.

"But we can try to get him to come over if you want." Luca said.

I shook my head, "No it's okay. I'll go to him. I'm going to take a quick shower." I say and grab my bag.

I grab my bag of throw up off the floor and throw it in the garbage in the kitchen.

I go upstairs to my old room.

I call Lee, he picks up on the third ring.

"For the last time Kai I am not going out with you all tonight."

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah I know."

"What do you want? I'm in the middle of something." He asked.

"Can you come to Alessandro's house? We have a surprise for you." I ask.

"No."

"You don't even know the surprise." I say.

"I don't care." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Sage is here." I say.

The line went quiet. He let out a long sigh, "This isn't something to play about Kai. You kn—"

"I wouldn't be calling you if she was here dumbass. Now get the fuck over here. She was asking about you." I say and hang up the phone.

"God it's like he's on his period twenty-four seven. I don't get his attitude." I say.

"Now you know he's always mean." Jayden said.

"Yeah well he needs to get unmean. Maybe Sage can help." I mumble.

"Maybe he'll lighten up when he sees Sage."

I took a deep breath and looked around the room. Every thing was still the same. My old laptop and phone was still there. The way I left my bed unmade. My slides lazily kicked off by my desk.

My makeup bag and everything was left untouched. The same with the bathroom. There was a new door attached, one that wasn't kicked down.

Let's not force up old memories.

I turned on the shower and took off my clothes. I got out different clothes from my bag and set them on the counter. I got out everything I needed and took a quick shower.

I got out and pulled up my hair. I washed my face and did my skincare. I moisturized my body and put new clothes on. I sprayed my perfume and took down my hair.

I did light makeup and put my heels back on.

I went back downstairs into the kitchen. I sat down on a stool next to Ace. My dad and brothers, besides Mj and Dante were in the kitchen.

I sat quietly and looked into my lap.

"Where did you go?" Ace suddenly asked.

"I went back to Los Angeles, where I grew up." I say.

"Why did you leave?" Marco asked.

"I knew you guys were going to take me to rehab the next day so I bolted. I just needed a little more time. I had just gotten out the hospital and I didn't want to be back in one." I say and sift in my seat.

"But also because I ran into Alexei, Victor, and Killian and they tried to kidnap me again. I knew they would never leave you guys alone if I didn't leave, so I left without a word." I say.

My phone started to ring. I pick it up. "Did you take your medicine today?" Shaylee asked.

"Um not yet." I say and grab my bag off the floor.

"Well it's that time to take it. When are you coming back home?" She asked.

"I saw my family today, so I don't know when i'm coming back." I say.

Alina set a plate down in front of me. I thanked her and smiled.

"But i'll come back soon. I just have to finish some business up here. I'll be back by," I look down at my wrist.

"Give me a week. I'll be back." I say.

"Okay, but remember to take your meds." Shaylee said.

"Yeah I will." I say.

"When's the last time you slept?" She asked.

"Umm," I mumble and try to think.

"October sixteenth I think." I say.

"Sage that was four days ago."

"Really? What's today's date?" I ask.

"October 20th." Dad answered.

"Holy shit, time does fly. I could of swore it was the seventeenth." I say.

"I have to go back to work. But make sure you take your meds and go to sleep today." She said.

"Yeah okay, bye love you." I say.

"Bye love you too." I hung up the phone and went into my bag. I got out my pills and put them on the table.

"Sorry, I have to take my medicine." I say.

They look at the pill bottles wearily then at me. "I'm not on drugs anymore, well drugs that aren't prescribed to me." I say.

I take a antidepressant and another pill for anxiety. I swallow them dry and pick up my fork.

"What were those?" Enzo asked.

"Anxiety medication and antidepressants." I answer truthfully.

"Antidepressants? When did you start taking those?" Ace asked.

"After I tried to kill myself." I say and shove pasta into my mouth.

"This is really good." I say, the food muffing my voice.

I chew and swallow. I look up and everyone was staring at me. "It was three and a half years ago. I'm better now." I say and put another fork full in my mouth.

Imagine how funny it would be if I actually died.

"That's not funny Sage. It's serious." Gio said.

Did he read my mind?

"No you're saying it out loud." He said.

I side eye him and try to finish eating my food. Halfway through I put my fork down and pat my stomach.

"Whew, i'm full." I say.

"You only ate half of the plate." Ace said.

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious doofus." I mumble.

"Dad!" One of the twins yelled and ran into the kitchen.

"Jb pooped his pants."

Ace sighed, "Did you tell your mom?" Ace asked.

"Mommy said to tell you to handle it."He said.

Jabari came in holding his butt. "Dad! I shit my pants!"

"Mio dio." Ace mumbled and ran a hand down his face.

"Jamir go get your bag from your mother and bring it upstairs. Come on Jb." Ace said and they started to walk out.

"How did you shit your pants?" Ace asked.

"I fell off the monkey bars. Dad my butt is mushy!"

"I bet it is." Ace mumbled.

"I am glad I don't have any kids." Marco mumbled.

"How do you shit your pants falling off the monkey bars?" Gio asked.

"Maybe he was scared." I say with a shrug.

I stand up and grab my plate. "Ay you gonna finish that?" Marco asked.

I put the plate down and slid it over to him, "Have at it." I mumbled.

I haven't really worked on my appetite. I could eat three granola bars and be full for the entire day. I haven't really had a full meal since rehab.

I hug Alina and kiss her cheek. "Thank you. Your cooking is the best as always." She smiled and moved my hair out of my face and kissed my forehead.

"So what work do you have to do?" Dad asked.

I leaned against the counter across from him. "I have to check on my building that I opened up here recently and kill a couple people."

"What about after that?" He asked.

"Well i'm going to leave and go back home." I say.

"Home?" He questioned.

"Where I stayed for most of my life." I corrected myself.

I haven't really found my 'home' yet. I mean yeah, I had my family here in New York along with my high school friends, and Lee. But it was only for six and a half months.

"When are you coming back?" He asked.

I shrugged, "As long as Alexei and Victor are alive I don't think I can come back. Once word gets out I don't want the kids to be in harms way. So i'm going to keep my distance until I get them. Then maybe i'll come back."

"Maybe?" He questioned.

"Yeah. I don't really have much left here. Most things I remember aren't really good things." I say and grimace at the things I went through and did.

"But you also have good memories here." He said.

"Yeah, but only the bad memories surface when I come here. Especially when I went to my room." I say.

"Yeah, I bet that was hard." He said.

"I happy you tried to send me to rehab. God, I was a crackhead." I mumble.

"A retired crackhead now." Marco said.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "You got jokes huh?"

He put his hands up in defense. "I'm just being honest."

"Maybe you can stay and the kids be protected." Dad said.

A mixture of a laugh and scoff left my lips. I shook my head, "Yeah I don't think that's possible."

"I'll figure something out. Just give me a little time."

"I don't have much time, so if you can do something fast that would be great." I say and walk out.

I get to the house and get out my car. I open the door and walk to the living room.

"You got here mighty fast." Kai said with a smile.

"Where is she?" I ask.

"Damn no hi or hello to us?" Javier asked.

"Listen I don't have fucking time f—"

"Dante?" Sage called out.

Her head was down as she looked in her bag. Her face looked the same. Her hair had gotten longer, her afro crowding around her face.

Her figure had gotten more curvy since the last i've seen her, but you could tell she worked for the body. Her arms toned and her muscles flexed with each movement.

She wasn't scared and hurt like she was when I had last seen her. She stood confidently her presence filling up the entire room.

She walked in closer to me, she stopped when she got closer to me. "Do you have my keys or did you give them ba—" She looked up and our eyes met.

Her bag dropped from her hands and screamed.

I waisted no time and pulled her in for a hug. Her sweet coconut perfume was still the same. She hugged me tightly.

"What are you doing here?! Kai said you were working. I was going to come to you."

"Kai called me." I mumble into her hair.

Her hand ran through my hair and rested at the nape of my neck. "God I missed you." I mumble.

"Look at Lee finally being sweet." I opened my eyes and glared at Kai. I stuck up the middle finger and hugged Sage tighter.

"I missed you more." She whispered.

"Okay, we get it you're in love you can stop hugging now." Jayden said with an eye roll.

Sage pulled away and turned around. She glared at him and faced me.

"Look at you, you gotten more muscle." She said and felt on my arms.

"And you're starting to grow a beard." She said and felt on my face. "Wow I missed a lot." She mumbled.

"Dante do you have my keys?" Sage asked.

Dante threw her keys and I caught them behind her and gave it to her. "Thanks I just need to put my bag in the car." She said.

I pick up her bag, "I'll come with you." I say and start to walk out the door. She followed after me and I opened up the front door for her.

"How have you been?" I ask.

"I should be asking you that." He said.

"I've been okay so far." I say.

"I heard what happened." He said.

I grimaced and unlocked my car door. Dante had driven it up the driveway. I threw my bag in the back seat and shut the door and locked my doors.

"I see we're jumping in deep already." I say and start to walk down the driveway.

Lee followed beside me. His hands behind his back as we walked.

"How was your recovery?" I ask.

"Shitty. How was yours?" He asked.

"Super shitty." I answered and sighed. The guards let us out the gate and we started to walk further. Lee switched sides with me so he was closest to the street.

"I didn't want to leave you, but I needed to do something for myself. I felt like if I wasn't happy with myself then you wouldn't be either. Especially after what had happened I thought you would be disgusted with me and hate me—"

"I could never be disgusted with you Sage or hate you. Even if you did something terrible I could never hate you." He said.

"I didn't plan on being gone for this long. I just planned to go to rehab and come back. But then six months turned into a year and a year turned into four," I say.

"You needed it to work on yourself. I always want you to put yourself before me, no matter what happens." He said. Lee's hand brushed mine.

I intertwined our hands and gave him a light squeeze, he squeezed back.

"I miss everything that we used to do together." I say and lean my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah me too, but I missed you the most." He said.

He stopped walking and faced me. He grabbed my hands and I looked up at him. "At first I was angry. Angry at myself. I was angry at myself for not telling you this sooner because Sage I love you. I really do and I don't know why it took me so long to tell you. But my feelings haven't lessened over the years, it's only gotten stronger. Especially with your letters. When I see your name on a letter it makes me smile even at the mention of your name it makes me smile. I love everything about you and even though I didn't see you for four years my love still grows for you every single day—"

I cut him off with a kiss. He immediately responded and kissed me back. I poured all of the feelings I ever felt for him. His hands pulled me in closer by the waist. My hands rested on each side of his face. His short stubble pricking my fingers.

I pulled back for air and rested my forehead against his. "I love you so much." I whisper and peck his lips once more and lean away.

I smiled up at him and leaned into him. I rested my head against his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist. His hands moved my hair back he kissed the crown of my head.

We stayed there a moment before I pulled back and smiled at him. He intertwined our hands and kissed my knuckles. We started to walk again.

"I killed all the people that raped me. So far all I have is Alexei, Victor, and Killian left." I say.

He kissed my forehead. "I'm proud of you."

"Killian is in the basement. I'm torturing him tomorrow. I figured you want to have a go at him since he shot you." I say.

He shook his head, "He's all yours. Seeing him in pain will satisfy me enough."

After our walk we went back inside and to the living room. "That was a long time to go to your car." Kai said.

"We took a walk." I say.

"A two hour walk?" Javier asked.

We both nodded our heads. "Dad! Khalil keeps calling me poopy pants!" Jb whined.

"Stop calling you brother poopy pants." Ace said.

"He pooped his pants?" Jayden asked.

"It was a valid reason!" Jb screamed and ran out the room.

"Jesus, your kids are mean." Jayden mumbled.

"They get it from their mother." Ace said.

"I heard that!" Kayla shouted from the kitchen.

I sat down on the couch and took off my heels. I leaned back and held my hair back so it wasn't in my face. I yawned and closed my eyes. I felt Lee sit beside me.

"Tired?" He asked. I hummed in response and sighed.

"When's the last time you slept?" Marco asked.

"Four days ago." I answered.

"Jesus christ, you're worse than Ace." Enzo mumbled.

"I was working on a car and doing some other things. I didn't really have time to sleep." I mumble.

I could already feel myself drifting off to sleep. My worn down body shutting down. The bullet wound definitely had gotten to me.

I fell asleep to the sounds of muffled talking.

Sage's head fell in my lap. I looked down and brushed her hair out of her face. I took the time to study her face.

She had gotten more freckles on her face. She had gotten a tan since I last seen her.

Mj spread out a blanket and put it on her. He sat down next to me and looked at her face. "How have you been kid?" I ask.

He shrugged. "Just happy to have my sister back." I nodded my head in understanding and stroke her hair back.

Me too.

__________________________________

5874 words

this chapter kinda ass but i wrote this during like two school days i'll come back and edit it later.

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

4.1M 112K 99
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She knocked me out as soon as we left. She k...
40.1K 1.3K 59
ARES I was named after the God Of War.Trained at a young age to be nothing but ruthless.To be the best assassin the Makris Mafia Family has ever seen...
1.1M 33.9K 98
The Mafia Heirs #3 Athena was many things; gorgeous, a killer, an assassin, a psychopath but above all, a Romano. And that was her biggest secret. No...
83.7K 1K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...