BROOKLYN BABY . . . Bucky Bar...

By parvasite

my love, my heart. don't go quick into the sunlight. MARVEL AU ... More

BEFORE YOU READ
BROOKLYN BABY
CAST
PLAYLIST
ACT ONE
i. nice to meet you
ii. perfect for me
iii. enough for you
iv. it's only fair
v. lovesick puppy
vi. i don't care
vii. hotcakes and cold shakes
viii. spilling guts
ix. it's over now
x. evie & james
xi. let's run away
xii. coast of potomac
xiii. those three words
xiv. gorgeous
xv. goodbye, james
ACT TWO
xvi. welcome back to brooklyn
xvii. to new beginnings
xviii. the right choice
xix. decisions, decisions
xx. it's complicated
xxi. how can i fix it
xxii. and i loved you
xxiii. just like it was the first time
xxiv. a million broken shards
ACT THREE
xxvi. with every part of me
xxvii. alone but loved
xxviii. will never let go
xxix. my brooklyn baby
epilogue

xxv. i love you

2.8K 91 52
By parvasite

Warnings —— smut, fighting?

the events that happened in the next couple of minutes felt like a blur in your eyes like you were running in slow motion, and everything around you was fast. too fast. you should've realized it sooner, the timing was too perfect, and you should've known that.

the only thing you could've made out at the moment was that bucky swung first, right into the jawline of chase, making him stumble to the ground. blood dribbled on chase's lips, making him touch it and taste the metallic rush, then he looked at you and then back at bucky, then you once again.

something inside chase finally unclocked, a type of anger that nobody and not even you have seen. and you thought you saw it all. it's like his eyes turn red, and all the blood rushed into his head, and he snapped. chase jumped right back up, landing a right hook on bucky's cheek, surprisingly, stumbling too in the process. and that's all it took, just those two punches to start a whole riot in the bar.

bucky going at chase, chase going at bucky, his gang trying to help him, and the random joining in the fight cause who doesn't love a bar fight?

you didn't want bucky to get arrested, injured, or worst.

the fighting ensued further as you just stood there and watched them go at it. you were trembling, your palms sweating, and your hands shaking. at the moment, you didn't know what to do. you didn't even know what to do anymore. you let this get to this point, and at that point, you didn't know if you either wanted to let this die down or run away from it all.

but you couldn't do that to bucky or yourself, you both deserve better, and you needed him to know that.

grunts and groans came from both men as they both tried to beat the shit out of each other. their eyes filled the bloodlust, as their mouth filled with their froth of aggression. bucky wanted to kill this guy on the spot, and chase wanted to do that same with him. they both have similar but different reasons, but it all rounded up to you.

bucky swung again, using his legs to trip up chase, making him fall to the ground with a huff. before bucky got the chance to go down on chase, chase sprung up and tackled bucky, slamming him to the ground despite the difference in weight. you slapped your mouth as you saw chase beat bucky down, using all his power to eventually kill him. blood spewed from bucky's battered body and fell onto chase knuckles. bucky tried to fight back, but chase's anger was from a different planet.

your eyes turned blurry as you ran over to bucky and chase. you tried to push chase away from bucky, just using all the brute force you could muster up, which was not enough. you were weak, tired, dehydrated, malnourished. you weren't in the best shape to get into a bar fight, even in a regular fight against chase.

"get- off- of him- god chase." you whipped your hands, trying to stop chase's fists, making contact with bucky's face. chase ignored your pleads and flung you off his body, making you fall on the hard floor, making you groan and ache.

bucky turned his head, seeing you hit the ground floor, clutching your body, visibly hurt.

bucky and chase might be fighting for the same reason, you, but there was a visible difference. even though bucky was mad and wanted to beat chase to a pole, he's fighting him because he loved you and wanted you to be safe. and chase was fighting bucky because he was angry at you and bucky. even if he still loved you, his anger flushed it all out.

and everyone knows love was stronger than hatred.

bucky mustered up all the love he had for you and landed a large punch right onto chase's jaw, launching him off his body, making him stumble back and fall to the cold floor leaving him to ache and bled from the mouth.

you blinked, trying to make your vision clear. you saw bucky, still on the ground, looking right at you. your instincts kicked in, and you ran up to bucky, battered on the floor as you left chase bleeding on the ground, leaving your past behind and going to your future, "buck- bucky, get up. come on, get up."

you grabbed him from his chest as he put most of his weight on you. bucky shook his head, slowing turning his view to you, and spoke only a few words, "come on, let's get you patched up."

—— ❦ ——

you winced in pain as bucky applied ice over your bruise. you and bucky sat in silence as you looked down at your feet. bucky held your hand, rubbing your thumbs as he kept lightly applying the ice. bucky bloody knuckles seeping red, aching with every movement but him not caring, only focusing on you and you only.

bucky looked deeply at you as you kept your head down and broke the silence, "i'm gonna get some aloe," he placed the makeshift ice bag on the bed and lifted your hand to his mouth, placing a kiss on it. bucky got up from his bed, heading past his bedroom door, looking back at you once more before disappearing from your view.

you finally lifted your head up, taking a deep breath as you looked at the wet spot on the bed growing from the icebag. taking a deep breath, you started to look around the place, scanning the bones of his room. you were already in this place once before, only leaving so quick before you even got there. you saw how plains his walls were, nothing bearing on them, just the plain deep green walls. you rubbed your bruise again as you looked at the drawers to see if he had anything displayed on them.

oddly, you couldn't see anything. nothing at all, nothing on the floor, nothing on the walls, nothing on display anymore. just that one bed and a couple drawers just hanging back. it was like bucky was about to dip about this town and not tell anyone, packed everything up except one thing in the middle of the room. you squinted your eyes to make context of the object from afar, but you were getting nowhere with that. you looked around the room to see if bucky was coming back.

once you were in the clear, you got up from his bed, picking the icebag from its wet spot, placing gently on your neck. as you walked over to the mystery article, seeing it all covered up in dust. you used your open hand and dusted the object, the dust filling your synapses up, making you cough in the process. the object turned out to be a frame, picking it up to your eye view.

your eyes instantly became blurry, you felt your cheeks flush, and tear droplets fell onto the frame as you dropped the icepack from underneath your neck. you slapped your hand over your mouth to hold in the sobs that were about to burst. you couldn't believe he kept this and had to audacity to print it and frame it.

the picture was of you and bucky, at the gas station, from your road trip, the trip that changed everything.

he kept this, leaving it placed in the middle of this whole room after all this time. even after every argument, he kept it. and now it's here about to be left here collecting dust once more.

"i got some aloe gel to soothe your....bruises...what are you doing?"

you turned around to face bucky, tears already falling onto your neck, "i don't deserve this...i don't deserve your compassion. you gave me everything, and i shitted all over it...many times."

"y/n we've been over this already, i don't have to keep repeating myself."

you shook your head, "bucky, you could've been hurt or even killed, i put you through so many situations that all come back to me. i don't deserve you, bucky, i don't." you started walking away, shaking your head as the tears kept falling. bucky grabbed your arm, pulling you back to him. he held you close to his face, your forehead touching each other.

"doll, you're stumping me here. you know that i would do anything for you. no matter if i would get hurt or even killed. i would do that because then you would be safe. and you are safe."

you bit the bottom of your lip, making it tint as you looked at the ground, "how are you gonna that when you're gone."

bucky got closer to you, his breath started to quicken, "wha-"

"you're leaving brooklyn, bucky. your rooms are almost cleared out, and you have nothing on display, i know context clues...how are you gonna keep me safe when you're gone."

"y/n," bucky went to reach your shoulder, but you pushed him off, making him stumble back. you started to raise your voice, tearing pouring through, "how are you gonna stand here and tell me this when you knew it wasn't true!"

bucky kept silent, shaking his head, tears filling his eyes, "yes y/n, yes, i don't get why you care so much! yes, i was going to leave, and yes, this would've been my last day here, and i wanted to tell you. but how could i! you were mad at me, and i knew you weren't going to listen to me! and things changed. i'm here now! i just don't get why you care so mu-"

"it's because i love you! okay! bucky, i love you so much, and you don't even fucking comprehend it. you infected my mind with your charm, your smile, your personality. you gave me a reason to feel alive again, and your just gonna leave me...your gonna leave me again."

"well, you left me first!"

you and bucky both stared at you each other, deep breaths coming out from both of your mouths. bucky came closer to you and smashed his lips onto yours, the brunette hands clutching onto your waist.

you felt the mixture of sweet love and bitter beer fall onto your lips, feeling the rush of his passion filling you, and fully feeling all of bucky's emotions he was trying to say. you grabbed his neck, pulling him closer to you as you deepen the kiss, showing him that you truly meant what you said.

showing him that you truly loved him

you gripped his hair, letting his short locks entangle in between your fingers. as you both left each other lips with a pop, your foreheads against each other as you both were trying to catch your breath, sweat dripping down yalls bodies already.

the sexual tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife and take a chunk of it.

you didn't want to waste this moment, and he didn't want to too. he started kissing you again, this time with more care but with lots of lust.

bucky grabbed your ass. as he started lifting you and moving your legs around his waist, you latched onto him as you deepen the kiss, and it got more passionate. you felt his bulge on the outside of his jeans grow against your pussy, and you whimpered.

bucky swung the both of you till you guys were positioned above the bed. bucky fell backwards onto the bed while you were still on top of him. you deepen the kiss, locking each other's lips onto each other and never letting him go, basically eating others' faces off. oh, how much you missed this, and he missed this too.

it was like a cherry pie. you could eat it for days. it sweetens your tooth, and you can't get enough of it, makes you warm on the inside, and groan in pain when it's over. you wanted to kiss him and never let go, even if you ran out of breath. he roamed his hands all over your body like he wanted to explore it, feeling every crevice that angels made for you.

bucky then detached his lips and flipped you over, hovering over your body and your face, "god, i missed this...i missed you..." bucky lowered his head onto your neck, pecking little kisses, and it made you smile.

"god, bucky- uh- i was scared- ah- to death- mm," you started struggling with your words as bucky lifted your shirt and started kissing your breast. you helped him out, lifting the shirt off completely, detaching your bra in the process too.

he gawked at the sight of you, like a fucking kid.

"you like what you see?" you smirked, biting your lip as you felt yourself getting wetter by the minute.

bucky made a toothy grin and shrugged, "i always do." he made his way to your lower abdomen, slipping your pants off, same with your panties. he gaped at the sight of glistening pussy. he indulged in your scent, licking his lips at the sights

he went back down and started kissing outside your wetness. he moved in, making a long stride against your sensitive clit, making you gasp at the warmth from his tongue and shiver in the process. your head bucked back as bucky took his sweet ass time, lapping his tongue against your pussy, lick up all the sweet juices you were produced.

and you weren't so discreet on how bucky was making you feel at the moment. moans and pleads came from your mouth as your wished for the brunette to go faster. but bucky did the opposite by giving you the lustrious torture of pain and pleasure that he wanted to see from the beginning.

"uh- god bucky- please-" you felt so close to your climax, you needed him to go faster. you tried to place your hands against his head to push him forward, but he was quicker than that. ultimately leaving his mouth from your pussy and grabbed your head, restrain them over your head.

"you're not going cum that easily, princess."

bucky started lifting his shirt off, slipping his pants and boxers off right with it, showing off his girthy veiny dick, precum already leaking off. he was aching to get inside of you, and you could see it. he kept his hands locked on your arms, keeping them on top of your head. and started teasing his dick against your entrance. you started cooing, leaning your head back as bucky kept slowly entering inside you.

bucky held your waist as he started pumping in and out of you, making slow but lucrative moments. pumping his dick while he felt groans coming out from his mouth. you were fragile at this moment, literally cracking as each movement bucky made almost pushed you to the edge.

"auh- fuck!"

bucky lowered his torse against yours, holding his head against your hands. you were flushed, sweat dripping off your temples, as your hands feel on bucky back.

"god, please- harder!"

again bucky did the opposite of what you said and pulled out. he raised his torse to be staring down at you again, and he smirked like a tease. you grunted at the boy, looking right up at his eyes, "what the hell, barnes!"

"ah ah, what did i say before?"

you rolled your eyes at his smug face, but you sneaked in a smile because who could be mad at that face. she held your waist once more and flipped y'alls positions, you staring him down as he looked into your eyes.

you lowered your body and started kissing his neck, nibbling on it and kissing his scars and bruises, as he did to you. the trail of wet pecks starting getting lowers as you went to his chest, kissing his minor tattoos, rubbing on his muscle as you grew impatient, wanting him inside you again. but you wanted to show him the same pleasure he has shown you, so you kept on this road.

you were at the edge of his lower waist, getting closer to his dick. you slowly held it in your hand, gently stroking it, and with that, bucky lost it with just a few touches. his mouth was ajar, and he held his head back as your kept stroking him.

you started to position yourself, letting the tip slip in your pussy once more. you fully engulfed bucky's dick and let your butt sit on his pelvis. you took a deep breath and began going up and down, bucky placing his hands on your waist as his breath started to quicken.

his groans became louder, and he felt your walls against his cock. your moans became louder as your arch your back, bucky reaching his arms down to your ass. every crevice of your body feeling the air against them as you kept going up and down.

"fuck- doll, you ride me so well, god- fuck-"

bucky was at a loss of words as your started going slow, riding the wave of pleasure, each movement bringing you closer and closer to your orgasm.

bucky took control and flipped the both of your over, having him back on top again. going down again, he pushed his dick back inside of you even harder. making you scream and gasp, clutching your arms around his body pulling him closer.

"bucky- god- i'm close."

"i know, darling. i know, me too."

bucky kept pushing, making your rolls your eyes back, but ajar never wanting to come to a close, you couldn't even muster a word anymore. all these sounds that came from that room were claps, grunts, and moans. your hands were clawed to his back, as it stained with red, sweat dripping on you as he kept pushing.

as he plunged his dick into you one more time, hitting your sweet spot, you finally cummed, your eyes rolling black, vision becoming white and blurry, the wind knocked out of you as bucky kept pumping himself, trying to reach his climax.

the pleasure was overwhelming, having your whimper as he only had a couple seconds before he blew.

"it's okay, honey. i got you."

he held you as tears fell down your cheek, and you couldn't even reply but just moan and cry with overstimulation.

"just one more second, doll- uh- i got you."

bucky kept his word, keeping you close to him, holding your cheek as he pulled out, finally cumming inside of you.

you both let go of each other, bucky falling to the side of you as you stayed in place. deep breathes and lingering whimpers still coming from the both of you.

bucky turned to his side, seeing tears still coming down your cheek as you looked at the sky above. panic immediately filled his face, fearing he went too far, "hey- hey, " he instantly snuggled up next to you, and you didn't pull away. you coddled in his warmth, bursting into tears inside his chest.

you didn't know why you were crying.

it wasn't bucky's fault.

it wasn't anyone's fault.

you just needed him.

you just needed bucky to stay with you here, right here, right now.

"di- did i got too far? i'm so so sorry if i di-"

"no, no, just- please just hold me."

bucky looked down, seeing your tears still pouring, but your sobs stopped. he took his finger and traced it down your scalp, giving you a kiss on the top of your head and then fully holding you.

"alright, love, alright..."

nova speaks...

um yeah hello, it's been like a month omg 😭
let me keep this short and simple
school happened, family problems,
mental health went 📉📉📉 and basically
i couldn't write because i was mentally exhausted 😍😍

BUT i'm "back" i guess, slower updates
but i will try to update when i got time

ALSO this is the end of act 2
and act 3 only has 5 chapters EEK

so were are so close to the end of this fic omg literally
thank you to everyone who has stuck by this book since january and i promise this book WILL be completed 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
PROMISE
see you soon <33

also sorry that y/n cried so much in this chapter,
i know people hate that 😭😭

© HQYLOFT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 1.7K 81
You just graduated and received your doctorate when Tony have you a job in Stark Industry and the Avengers Compound. In the two years you have been t...
209K 5.9K 18
Enemies to lovers | Bucky Barnes x reader Most interesting stories start with an uninteresting person, something like 'you were an average girl, wit...
6.7K 162 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...
16.2K 497 27
A Bucky Barnes x Reader x Steve Rogers fanfiction. True love never dies. . . or does it? Life in the modern world seems to be going well for Y/N b...