One-shots (Jensoo)

By Ppoongg

A single stand-alone stories, or some multi-shots. Maybe angst? Maybe fluff? But surely is full of jensoo! More

Introduction
We Could Die
The Power Of Sisqo
Night Changes
New Years Proposal
Prom
It's You (1)
It's You (2)
Us
Possessive J
Love
The One (1)
The One (2)
The One (3)
The One (4)
The One (5)
The One (final)
Line Without A Hook
Drunk
Marriage (1)
Marriage (2)
Marriage (final)
When I Was Your Girl
School Play
7:18
Family Ties (1)
Family Ties (2)
Family Ties (3)
Family Ties (4)
Family Ties (Final)
After School
Yes, No, Maybe (1)
Yes, No, Maybe (2)
Thinking Of You (1)
Thinking Of You (2)
Thinking Of You (3)
Thinking Of You (4)
Thinking Of You (5)
Thinking Of You (6)
Thinking Of You (7)
Thinking Of You (final)
The only truth is you
Kill me
Everything Has Changed (1)
Everything Has Changed (2)
Everything Has Changed (final)
Anniversary
Dandelion
It runs in their blood
At her boob
A Broken Love Story (1)
A Broken Love Story (2)
A Broken Love Story (3)
A Broken Love Story (Final)
White roses
I've been waiting
Addition To The Family (1)
Addition To The Family (2)
Addition To The Family (3)
Addition To The Family (4)
To my jennie
To my jisoo
To us
My muse
Under the stars
When i met you (1)
When i met you (2)
When i met you (3)
When i met you (4)
When i met you (5)
When i met you (Final)
Don't let go
She does it better (2)
Miles away, my always.
Bad blood
Contract
I love you so
Letterman jacket
Prediction
The struggles of jennie kim
She's hard to love
She's hard to love (bonus)
Weddings
Like i can
Like i can (2)
Ghost
Runaway
Until i graduate
Until i graduate 2 (Love in the dark)
Guilty
Clarity
The way i loved you
When i met you (bonus)
Extraterrestrial (1)
Extraterrestrial (final)
Somewhere only we know (1)
Somewhere only we know (2)
Somewhere only we know (3)
Somewhere only we know (4)
Taylor's Version

She does it better (1)

3.6K 155 162
By Ppoongg

- A story in which jennie always compares her wife to her ex-girlfriend.

--

Jisoo placed her newly freshed cooked breakfast in the table, beautifully designed and very neat that she wishes her wife would like.

She wiped her hands in her apron, getting a little nervous as she saw jennie walking out of the bedroom.

They've been married for 4 months already, a marriage that neither of them liked or wanted. They were just forced by their parents for their business.

And even though it was like that, jisoo wanted the marriage to work out. To try to fix it and maybe they'll end up happy, but in her situation right now, she knows it'll be hard.

Jennie sat on the table, jisoo just standing at the side. Jennie looks at her without an expression, raising a brow. "Sit" she said and jisoo quickly nods, sitting infront of jennie.

She was more of the house wife in their marriage, she took care of everything thats happening in their house.

Their marriage happened because of a family commitment, a merge of two companies that jennie helps to handle now.

Jisoo watched jennie took a bite of the food she made, hoping she loves it. "irene cooks better" jennie whispered, but enough for jisoo to hear.

Jisoo bit her inner lip, sighing at another failed tried. She rested her back at her chair and just ate the food she made.

Irene, jennies ex girlfriend before she got married. The reason they broke up is not because of the arranged marriage, they broke up because she caught irene cheating on her.

And its been months, half a year since they broke up but she haven't forgot about her yet, and maybe, she still loves her. And thats the hard part for jisoo.

She just looked at jennie who finished her breakfast and stood up, going back to the bedroom to take a shower so she could go to her work.

Jisoo sighs, not in the mood to finished her own food. She tries everything, does everything but it'll end up with jennie comparing her to irene.

She had to admit, she likes jennie. They were friends when they were little before growing up and moving away.

That friendship was the reason why their parents thought of them to be in a arranged marriage, than jisoo and taehyung, jennies brother.

And sometimes, jisoo wishes it was just like that. Her marrying taehyung, maybe it'll be easy but she fall for her, she fall for jennie who was colder to her than stones.

"I'll go to work" jennie said and left the house before jisoo could say goodbye. Jisoo sighs again and just finished washing the dishes, disappointed in herself.

After she finishes, she went to their bedroom. Looking at the two separate beds, making her sigh again.

Their parents thought everything was okay just because they were sleeping in the same room but they didn't know the two had separate beds.

Jisoo went to jennies first, fixing the sheets properly and placed the pillows at the headboard and went to her bed now, fixing it also.

She looks around her home, nothing much more to clean so she decided to sit on the couch and just watch at the tv.

After a few minutes, her phone vibrated making her look.

Jendeuk: i forgot my folder, it has an important papers inside, can you please bring it here?

Jendeuk: its in the drawer in my office, the brown one.

Jisoo reads and she quickly stood up, going to jennies office to find the folder.

She found it easily but she also found something interesting inside of jennies drawers, a picture of her and irene. Seeing it makes her heart ache a little.

She clears her throat, placing it back and looks around at jennies office. Atleast it had a picture of their wedding at the wall, a picture jisoo knows jennie doesn't really want to see.

She sighs and went out of the office, going to the bedroom to change to something appropriate and went to the company.

She went to jennies office, entering and flinched a little when jennie went to her in surpised, quickly grabbing the folders.

"You're late" jennie said and looks at it, jisoo looks down and rub the back of her neck. "It was tra--

"She can do this much faster" jennie whisper and went back to her table, eyes focusing back to the papers and computer.

Jisoo sighs again, hearing it twice already today. She just looks at jennie and wishing silently that the girl would notice her worth and efforts.

"I-ill just go no--

"Jennie i ne-- hey jisoo" taehyung said, entering her sisters office and saw her sister in law.

Jisoo smiles and greets him back, "you look good today" taehyung complimented, looking at jisoos outfit.

Jisoo blushed a little and thanked him, atleast taehyung appreciated the clothes she picked nicely hoping jennie would like but her wife seems to be busy now.

Jennie lifts her eyes and looks at jisoo, she was indeed beautiful, much more if she's smiling.

She averted her eyes to taehyung, raising a brow. "What are you even doing here tae?" She asked and placed the papers aside.

"I just need you to sign here" taehyung said, placing a file in jennies table and points at where. Jennies reads everything first and signs it.

"Here" she said and gave it to her brother, "thanks" taehyung said happily and grabs it.

"I think i'll go ahead now" jisoo said shyly at the siblings, jennie just nods making taehyung look at her in disbelief.

"Wait jisoo, I'll drive you" taehyung said, smiling at her and jisoos eyes widen. "Oh no, its fine. I brought my car--

"Okay we'll use that. Come on, let me drive you home. I need to meet a client anyway" taehyung said, jisoo just pressed her lips together and nods, making taehyung smile.

"Great, meet me at the parking lot. I'll just go grab a few stuff" taehyung said and jisoo nods again, leaving jennies office.

As soon as jisoo left, taehyung quickly slaps jennie with his folder. "I can't believe thats how you treat your wife!" He said and jennie glared at him.

"She isn't i--

"Irene, irene, irene! She cheated on you!" Taehyung said and sighs, "stop focusing on her and just focus on someone who's already here for you" he adds and leaves jennies office.

Jennie sighs, resting her back at the chair as she looks at the picture frame of her and jisoos wedding. She sighs again and just closed her eyes, its not even half of the day but she's already tired.

--

It was already night, and jisoo prepared a dinner for jennie but the girl seems to be working late.

Jisoo sighs and just placed the food she cooked for jennie in their refrigerator, going inside the bedroom to pick out jennies attire tomorrow.

She irons it and went to her bed, trying to fall asleep.

Within a few hours, jennie went home and jisoo wake up hearing the sounds of her foot steps.

She heard jennie go in their room, hearing the girl sigh. "Irene picks out better clothes" she heard from jennie, making her close her eyes and clench her fist in her blanket.

She tries to stop the tears forming in her eyes, she's tired of always hearing the girls name. Tired of comparing, tired of not being appreciated.

--

Days has passed by and it was still the same, jennie comparing her even in small little things. Even in the way she cleans the house, way she buys grocery or just with jennies favorite things. Hearing 'irene knows better'.

But even if she hears it again and again, everyday she still tries her best for jennie. Hoping one day she'll hear that 'you're the best' 'you're much better'.

It was saturday night and jisoo decided to pop some popcorns and watch a movie. Not asking jennie if she wants to, knowing the girl doesn't want to be interrupted.

Jennie walked out of her office and saw jisoo, chilling at their living room. She went closer to the girl, trying to see what she was watching.

"Harry potter?" Jennie said and jisoo flinched a little, suddenly hearing her. She quickly sat up properly, head nodding as she looks at jennie shyly.

Jennie nods too and sat beside her, a small space between them. "Can i have some?" The girl asks nicely, pointing at jisoos popcorns.

Jisoo looks at it and nods, giving jennie some and watched the girl eats. Just staring at her and waits for something she is used to hear.

Jennie noticed that jisoo has been staring at her making her look back, eyebrows furrowed "what?" She asks as she eats more of the Popcorn.

Jisoo presses her lips together and shakes her head, going back go watch the movie.

She thought jennie would say 'irene picks out better movies' 'she makes better popcorn' but to her surprised, jennie didn't say anything and just watched with her.

Hours passed by, the movie was about to end but jisoo was already asleep in the middle of it.

Jennie chuckles lightly when she saw jisoos eyes closed and hugging the pillow. She turned off the tv, slowly putting the left popcorns at the table and carried jisoo gently.

Walking inside their bedroom and placed the girl in her bed, softly wrapping jisoo up with the blanket.

She bends her knees, staring at her sleeping wife. Fingers going through jisoos hair that was covering the girls face a little.

Jennie just looks at her, thumb rubbing jisoos cheeks softly. She didn't know why but she felt like the world stopped for a moment and everything was okay.

She sighs and went closer to jisoo, placing a kiss on the girls forehead and went back go her bed.

She laid sideways were she can see the sleeping jisoo that was a few feet away from her. Jennie smiles weakly, "jisoo" she said softly and closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep.

--

After a few days, she tries to get to know the girl more. Asking how was her day even though jisoo was just at their house all the time.

That action got jisoo confused, suddenly jennie was interested in her. It was nice though, atleast they can talk to each other now little by little.

They don't call themselves jendeuk and chu, the nicknames they made when they were little. Jisoo remembers she calls jennie that, its even the name in her contacts.

But she isn't sure if jennie remembers it too, the girl would just call her jisoo.

It was finally 7 pm, jennie just getting home from work. Placing her bag at the side and goes to jisoo in the kitchen, noticing something new in the table.

"you bought this?" jennie said, looking at the flowers in the table. Jisoo looks at her side and nods, smiling softly.

"i saw them at the mall today" jisoo said, jennie just nods staring at the flowers, softly holding it with her fingers.

"lily of the valley" jennie said, and jisoo smiles hearing that she recognized it. "even in flowers, irene picks the beautiful ones" jennie whispered and that cause the smile on jisoos face to fell.

Biting her inner lip and just continued cooking, "why this one?" jennie asks jisoo looks at her side, and smiles. "its my favorite flower" she said softly and went back to cooking.

"oh" jennie said, mouth agape a little and looks back at the flowers. Looking back and forth to jisoo and it. Thinking she did something wrong.

"i tried cooking your favorite food" jisoo said softly, turning off the stove and place the pan in the table, a cloth beneath it of course.

"t-thank you" jennie said, and looks at the food. Jisoo just smiles weakly, grabbing some plates. "it's actually nice flowers, jisoo" jennie adds, trying to brighten up the mood, feeling bad that jisoo might heard what she whispered earlier.

Jisoo just smiles and nods, placing plates in front of jennie. Jennie thanked her and sat on the chair, starting to eat what jisoo cooked for her.

As soon as she taste it, jisoo saw how she pressed her lips together, looking like she doesn't want to say something.

Its not like the food was bad, she was just much more used to someones cooking. A taste very different to her.

"i guess, irene cooks better than me, huh?" jisoo said, eating the food without looking at jennie.

Jennie lift her eyes up, staring at jisoo confused. Has she been comparing for so long? Comparing to everything that jisoo seems to be so used to it.

"what?" jennie said softly, making jisoo meet her gaze, placing the spoon and fork down and smiles at jennie.

"i know she's better than me in everything, jennie" jisoo said, jennie just looks at her. Worried as she saw jisoos hurt expression she isn't used to see. "but im trying my best here" jisoo adds, standing up and left the table.

Jennies eyes followed her. Suddenly, she didn't know why but shes mad at herself for making jisoo feel that. For hurting jisoo.

--

The next day, jisoo went inside of jennies office, giving the girl a folder making jennie confused.

"what is this?" jennie asks, opening it, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, seeing a signature from jisoo below making her look back at the girl.

"a-a divorce papers" jisoo said, looking away as she didn't want to see how jennies reacting.

"im tired, jennie. It seems like i always do my best and your just her, always her" jisoo said, making jennie more confused.

"i saw a picture of the two of you in your drawer, she's indeed beautiful" jisoo adds, and jennie looks at her drawer.

Lips pressed together as she sighs, she already throwed the picture out days ago.

"this marriage isn't going to work out, so let's just end it. I talked to my parents and they said it was fine, the company is doing great anyway" jisoo said and met jennies gaze, she doesn't know how to explain the expression in the girls face.

Jennie looks hurt and betrayed yet also looking that whats happening between them seems nothing.

"are you sure of this?" jennie asks softly, jisoo looks down and nods, trying to stop herself from crying.

They've been married for almost 6 months and even though jennie was cold or not such a good wife to her. She still enjoyed the presence of the girl, their little movie nights, grocery shopping and etc.

Jennie nods and swallowed thickly, opening the folder and signed next to jisoos. Looking at it suddenly made her heart ache.

She stood up and gave jisoo the folder, jisoo pressed her lips together and smiles at her weakly, without saying any word she just left at jennies office.

Jennie watch as jisoo left, her door slowly closing. She felt her chest beginning to be heavy that she wanted to cry, she wanted to sob but there was no tears coming out of her eyes.

--

A week later

Their divorced wasn't finalized yet, and the more they're still married the more jennie wants it to be like that forever.

But she didn't want to be selfish again, she hasn't been treating jisoo right and she deserves the divorce.

She was walking at the park, eyes on the ground as she thinks about how her life that will be surely empty now.

She'll be all alone in her house, no wife when she gets home from work, no one telling her to have a good day, she will sleep and looks at her side with no one. Most importantly, there will be no jisoo in her life anymore.

She sighs, and lifts her eyes up. Seeing someone very familiar to her, irene. She looks at her side and saw seulgi, the person who irene cheated on her with.

She saw how irene was laughing with seulgi, the smiles and happiness in her eyes. When irene looks at the side, her smile went away when she met jennies eyes.

Jennie smiles at her weakly and irenes smiles back, "hey" she said as they walk closer to each other.

"hi" jennie said softly, head nodding to seulgi who looks awkward at the side.

"how are you?" irene asks, to jennie "im fine" not really.

"you?" jennie asks, and irene smiles looking at seulgi. "we're both great" she said and it made jennie smile, knowing the girl she loved once is happy now.

"i heard you're married now" irene said, also knowing it was a fixed marriage thats why it wasn't a big deal to her.

Jennie smiles a little widely now, fingers holding her wedding ring that she was wearing. "yeah" she said, "she's amazing" yet she's slowly losing her.

Irene smiles and nods, "that is good, im glad you're okay" she said softly, and jennie just smiles.

"we will be going now" irene adds, noticing they won't really have much to talk about.

"sure" jennie said, nodding her head and bids goodbye to them. Continuing her walk and sat on the bench aside.

She finally saw her after a year of their break up, and she didn't feel anything. Nothing at all.

She didn't felt mad, hurt or even love. And she thought she was still inlove with irene but she wasn't. The feeling she felt was nothing, it was like meeting an old friend, that you're not close with at the first place.

The cause of the pain she's feeling right now was more because of jisoo. Her amazing wife that was leaving her.

She didn't know why but when she closed her eyes an image of jisoo went through her mind, the smile jisoo would give her after cooking a meal.

The huge smile on her face or laughs everytime taehyung would joke to her. Jisoos smile was so contagious that sometimes it made jennie smile too.

And everytime she was just with jisoo, it was always an unexplained thing she feels. She feels much more okay and complete when she was with the girl.

Watching her sleeping at night even though they were in separate beds, having fun when they were grocery shopping even though she hates it.

There was always that feeling when she's with jisoo and maybe, it was happiness she didn't knew.

She opens her eyes, and didn't felt the tears that was going down her cheeks.

It really hit her, jisoo was divorcing her and she didn't even do anything to stop it.

She realized, that the reason she always compare her wife to her ex was because she was scared. She's just scared to feel the pain irene made her felt she didn't realize she was making jisoo feel that.

She was so scared and the thought of her comparing jisoo to irene was just really to push jisoo away, and it worked. Jisoo was now leaving in her life which she hates.

She quickly wiped her tears away, standing up as she runs to her car. Driving fast to jisoo.

The quotes which people say often was right, you'll regret in the end. That was what jennies feeling, regret.

--

Confusion was in jennies face when she saw a truck outside of her house, men carrying boxes in and out of her home.

She quickly ran inside, running to jisoo who was standing in the leaving room.

"jisoo, what is happening?" jennie asks, looking around and saw the place half empty.

"im moving out" jisoo said, and jennie looks at her. Heart completely sank.

"wh--

"my lawyer texted me, our divorce will be finalized tomorrow. She'll meet us and your lawyer at the court" jisoo said weakly and jennie swears in the tone of jisoos voice, she can hear the pain.

Jisoo was about to walk away but jennie stopped her, holding her arm and turns jisoo around to face her.

"i want to cancel it" jennie said, and jisoo furrowed her eyebrows. "you signed it"

"i don't want to divorce you, chu" and that's were jisoos heart weakened, the nickname jennie would call her when they were young, she remembered.

Jisoo sighs and moved her arm away from jennie. "it's done, jennie. We're ov--

"you fought for this marriage to work out. I want to fight too, give me a chance to make this marriage work out" jennie said, holding jisoos both hands.

Jisoo looks down, shaking her head as she scoffed. "suddenly you're like that?" she said, and looks at jennie.

"jisoo" jennie said, making jisoo stare at her. Jisoo was confused, didn't understand why was jennie suddenly like that but she felt broken, seeing tears from in jennies eyes.

"i know i wasn't the best wife, and i want to change that for you" jennie said and moves close to jisoo, the girl just looks at her, "I'll explain things, I'll tell you things. Just hear me out, let's talk, please" she adds, and jisoo swallowed thickly looking away.

"I'm so sorry, jisoo. But please, don't leave" jennie said, a tear falling in her cheeks and jisoo sighs, closing her eyes tightly. It took her a couple of minutes before she could say a word.

"guys" jisoo said, making the movers stop and looks at her. "please bring back my things inside" she adds, and the nodded.

Jennie looks at her, smiling widely. Jisoo opens her eyes, biting her inner lip and looks back at jennie. "let's talk" she said

She can't do anything, she always wanted to work out her marriage with jennie, and now that the girl also wanted to do it. She couldn't let the chance go, maybe it'll really be okay now.

"thank you" jennie said and hugs jisoo tightly, crying in her shoulder. Jisoo sighs, and closes her eyes. Stroking jennies hair softly, it was the first time jennie hugged her in their marriage.

It was the start of jennie making up to jisoo, trying her best to let their marriage stay. While jisoo, she just hoped that she really made the right decision of not continuing the divorce.

--
(A/N: this one-shot was more of a story telling than conversations between the two, but i hoped you guys liked it! A special request from my friend jensooli ❤️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 334 13
Jisoo smuts with Jennie, RosΓ© and Lisa Harmless FanFic, if uncomfortable please leave :)
263K 9.2K 131
𝖠 π–»π—Žπ—‡π–Όπ— π—ˆπ–Ώ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π— π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œπ–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖑𝖫𝖠𝖒π–ͺ𝖯𝖨𝖭π–ͺ π—†π–Ύπ—†π–»π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ. π™π™šπ™–π™™ 𝙖𝙩...
18.5K 525 11
Multishot of Jensoo Stories. Date Started: November 2018 Date Completed: July 2019