Taylor Caniff Imagines/Prefer...

بواسطة SxrxhMxrie

Taylor Caniff is my bae and I was inspired while trick-or-treating. So here you go. المزيد

Halloween
Disneyland
Jealousy
Meet and Greet
First Date
Self Harm
Sad Nights
PDA
Oh Brother
Surprise
Celebrity Crush
Mall Trips
Hate
Comfort
School Project
Babysitting
Thanksgiving
Just Friends
You're Worth It - Cimorelli
Exes
Fans
Embarrassing Brother
Douche
Friends
Twin Day
Christmas
Early School Day
Protection
New Years Eve
Best Friend
Bet
Starbucks
Bad Boy
Noodle Fight
Baby
Valentines Day
Story Time
Punched
Early Mornings
Cancer
Facetime
BSM: Secrets
Dead
Cookies
Football
Ellen
Fanfiction
Little Sister
Panda
Please
Science Class
Prom (Part 1)
Home
Prom (Part 2)
Bullied
Pool
Choir Trip
Fuckboy
Pregnant
Wisdom Teeth
"Mini me!"
Stage
Surgery
Period
Savior
Halloween
Cheater
Drunk
Break Up
Make Up
Im Sorry

Bad Boy (Part 2)

8.6K 181 52
بواسطة SxrxhMxrie

Part 2 of Bad Boy (Requested)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Recap: "So of we're not getting ice cream, what are we doing?" You asked.

"Whatever you want." He winked.

You rolled your eyes as Taylor turned on his Lamborghini and revved the engine, smirking at you.

"Lets go on an adventure." He said, and sped out of the parking lot.

"So tell me about yourself." Taylor said, turning slightly so he could keep his eyes on the road but still glance at you every once in a while.

"What do you want to know?" You asked.

"Just stuff." He shrugged.

You gave him a look and he chuckled.

"Whats your favorite color?" He asked.

"Uh, can you get anymore basic?" You laughed.

"Ok, who is your celebrity crush?" He glanced at you with a smirk on his face.

"Nope." You shook your head. "You have to come up with better questions."

He sighed and thought.

"Alright. I have a good one." He said to you.

"Kay." You nodded, telling him to ask it.

"What are five ways to win your heart?" He looked at you, watching your reaction.

Your mouth dropped open slightly. This was not the question you were expecting from 'Bad Boy Taylor Caniff'.

"Sorry, maybe I shouldn't have asked that question." He said, looking embarrassed.

"No, no, no." You said quickly, putting your hand on his tattooed arm.

He glanced at you but then looked back to the road, staring ahead.

"I was just a little taken aback. I wasn't expecting such a deep question." You explained.

Taylor nodded, but still didn't say anything.

"Hmmm, ok. Well first they would need to have a sensitive side. You know, not afraid to cry, or show their feelings." You started.

He glanced over at you, a hint of a smile forming on his face.

"Two?" Taylor asked.

"Uh, I want someone who will treat me that same way when we're alone or in public. Like, don't change just because your friends are there. That's a douche move" You told him.

He nodded. "Three?"

"He needs to be down to go out and dress up and stuff, but then he also has to want to just chill at home in sweats while watching Netflix and eating pizza." You said, staring out the windshield ahead of you.

"Number four." He said.

"I would love to have someone blow up my phone with cute texts and stuff while I'm sleeping, so that's the first thing I see when I wake up. And just other cute, simple things like that." You said, glancing at Taylor before looking in front of you again.

"Alright, number five. What's the last thing someone would have to do to win your heart?" He asked you.

"I just want someone who will love me for being me. I don't want to need to wear makeup all the time, or always try to look amazing. I want him to call me beautiful on my worst day when I'm wearing sweats and a sweatshirt with no makeup on. Someone who will order two pizzas when we hang out because so what if I can eat one by myself." You said, now looking at the side of his face as he pulls into a driveway

Taylor parked the car and turned it off.

"Wow." He said, turning in his seat to face you.

"Yeah." You nodded.

"Well lets go." Taylor got out of the car and went to your side, opening the passengers door for you.

"Where are we?" You asked.

"My house." He said, opening the front door and showing you in.

"What. Why are we here?" You asked.

"Because I'm going to win your heart." He said staring into your eyes, causing you to lose your breathe for a second.

Neither of you said anything as he led you back down a hall.

Taylor knocked on he door and a pretty blonde opened the door.

 "Hi." She said, sounding confused.

"Y/N, this is my sister Kellie. Kellie, this is Y/N." He introduced the two of you.

You guys exchanged hellos and then turned back to Taylor.

"Kellie. I need you to please help Y/N get ready for our date." He said, looking hesitantly at his sister.

She sighed and glanced at you, then looked back to Taylor.

"Ok." She said, her face breaking into a smile.

"Thank you." He sighed.

You were pulled into the room and the door was shut behind you.

"So tell me about yourself." Kellie said, riffling through her closet.

The two of you got to know each other more as you got ready for whatever Taylor had planned.

You both decided on a black crop top with spaghetti straps and a zipper going down the front between your boobs, a maroon high low skirt with a thin gold belt, and black shoes that had a gold wedge.

Kellie curled your hair to perfection and you just touched up the minimal makeup you had on from earlier that day.

Someone knocked on the door and Kellie opened it to a sight you never thought you would see.

Taylor was standing outside the door in a white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbow (drool), and a black tie. The top button on his shirt was undone so the tie was a little loose, and he was still in black skinny jeans and black converse. But he still looked really hot. 

He had styled his hair a little so it was less messy.

"Ready?" He asked.

You nodded and the two of you left, going to his car

As he opened the door for you, someone came up the driveway.

"Aye Taylor!" He called.

"Wassup Dillon." Taylor yelled back.

"Who's this?" Dillon asked, looking at you.

"This is Y/N." Taylor said, throwing his arm around your shoulders.

"Hi Y/N. I'm Dillon." He formally introduced himself.

"Hey." You smiled.

"Now if you'll excuse us, we're going on a date." Taylor said, opening the passenger door again, very dramatically.

"Ok, well tell me about it later." Dillon winked.

"Oh, I will." Taylor said, smiling at you.

Taylor drove to a restaurant in a comfortable silence, with only the music playing quietly in the background.

It wasn't the fanciest place, but it's not like it was McDonalds where you would normally go for dinner.

After the two of you had a nice time eating dinner, he asked if it was ok to go back to your house.

You nodded, assuming so.

The two of you got to your house and Taylor went to the trunk, pulling out a pair opf sweats, a sweatshirt, and a t-shirt.

You led him inside.

Taylor gave you the sweatshirt and told you to put it on and a pair of sweats and take off your makeup.

You showed him to a bathroom where he could change then went in your room and changed also. Taking off your makeup and pulling your curly hair into a messy bun.

When you went back down stairs, Taylor was raiding your kitchen trying to find snacks.

You both managed to find some food then you went to the living room.

"Turn on the saddest movie you have." He instructed, pulling the blanket off the back of the couch and draping it over himself.

You turned on The Fault in Our Stars and sat on the couch, cuddling with Taylor and eating the food you brought.

At the end of the movie, you wiped the tears that had trailed down your face and turned to Taylor, surprised to see his eyes shining with tears.

You lifted your hand and wiped a tear that was falling down his face.

He laughed uncomfortably and rubbed his hands over his eyes, trying to wipe away all the tears.

"You look beautiful." He said suddenly.

You looked down at yourself, clad in a pair of old sweats and his sweatshirt, fully aware of your makeup-less face with puffy red eyes, most likely, from crying, and your messy hair carelessly thrown up.

"I should probably go." Taylor said, and you nodded, knowing it was late.

He kissed your cheek and left.

It wasn't until after you went upstairs and was getting into bed when you realized you still had his sweatshirt.

It was late, probably close to three in the morning, but you couldn't sleep.

You laid in bed thinking of what happened that day.

"Hmmm, ok. Well first they would need to have a sensitive side. You know, not afraid to cry, or show their feelings."

The two of you had watched The Fault in Our Stars and Taylor had definitely cried in front of you.

"Uh, I want someone who will treat me that same way when we're alone or in public. Like, don't change just because your friends are there. That's a douche move"

Taylor introduced you to his friend and not one thing about him changed. He didn't seem ashamed that you two were going out, he was actually loud and proud about it.

"He needs to be down to go out and dress up and stuff, but then he also has to want to just chill at home in sweats while watching Netflix and eating pizza."

Taylor had specifically brought you back home to watch a movie and flat out told you to put on sweats and a sweatshirt, right after your guys's fancy date.

"I just want someone who will love me for being me. I don't want to need to wear makeup all the time, or always try to look amazing. I want him to call me beautiful on my worst day when I'm wearing sweats and a sweatshirt with no makeup on. Someone who will order two pizzas when we hang out because so what if I can eat one by myself." 

That's exactly what he did. He straight up told you to take off your makeup. At your worst when you were in sweats and his sweatshirt, no makeup, hair in a bun, right after you stopped crying. He called you beautiful.

Before anymore thought could enter your brain, your phone started buzzing. And it didn't stop.

You reached over and grabbed it.

Taylor was blowing up your phone with cute little texts.

They said stuff like 'i know your asleep rn, but i want you to be able to wake up to this' and 'the simple things are the best things'. 

"I would love to have someone blow up my phone with cute texts and stuff while I'm sleeping, so that's the first thing I see when I wake up. And just other cute, simple things like that." 

You set your phone back down, wanting to read the rest when you wake up.

After that, you fell asleep with a huge smile on your face.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Holy caca this is so long. But once I started typing, I couldn't stop. 
Shout out to my friend Alejandra for helping me with this one.
Can something like this please happen. Like right now.
My mom got me a speaker today, so I've been blessing my families ears with Shawn Mendes, One Direction, 5SOS, and The Vamps all day.
Vote and comment for such a long one, because its almost 2,000 words. My updates on my real books aren't even this long.
Follow me on twitter @sxrxh_mxrie
Bye loves, stay cloudy :)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

16.1K 417 21
❝ I know you're bad news, but loving you is inevitable. ❞ side note: I started writing this when I was 13, so I apologize if it is extremely dramatic...
1.9K 82 20
(Taylor Caniff Fanfiction)
237K 3.2K 36
My brother, Taylor Caniff, yes he is my brother, is a famous viner, but you probably already knew that. My name's Mackenzie (aka Mack) and I'm 16. Ev...
5.1K 145 11
This is an Alternate Universe (AU) or Imagine book of you, Y/N Swift, as a writer and the model Kaia Gerber. Also, it's a gxg. just come read and f...