Under Her Wing

By lovatic_f

A 13 year old actress is added to the set of station 19. She's great at playing her role but what happens whe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chaper 23
Chaper 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chaper 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapeter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Part 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158

Chapter 43

9.7K 267 81
By lovatic_f

Amalia POV

"Let's go bambina," Stefania smiled, closing the door to Danielle's house.

We took a right at the end of the drive, Jeff happily walking in front of us on her lead.

"It's getting busier again," I pointed out, seeing more and more people filling the streets.

"A sign this is coming to an end," Stefania smiled.

"Yeah," I nodded, keeping the rest of my thoughts to myself.

"What're you thinking bambina?" Stefania asked, reaching for my hand.

She entwined our fingers as we continued down the street.

"It's silly," I shrugged.

"I'll be the judge of that," she winked.

"It's just..."

I paused.

"Go on bambina. It's okay," she smiled down encouragingly.

"I've got so used to being with you and Danielle all the time that anything more just feels too much. I'm scared of everything going back to normal because you and Danielle just feel so safe," I told her honestly.

"Have you told Danielle any of that?" She asked, squeezing my hand gently.

I shook my head.

"No, I don't want her to worry anymore,"

"She'll want to help you Mali. I want to help you,"
Stefania said firmly.

"You already have, both of you," I said, watching as a warm smile appeared on her face.

"When everything goes back to normal, whatever that normal looks like, Danielle and I will still be there for you. That won't change Amalia," she assured me.

"When is your next therapy appointment?" Stefania asked, glancing both ways before walking across the road.

"In two days. I have to think of some things that help to calm me down," I shrugged.

"Have you thought of any?"

"I don't know. I guess I found the water really calming yesterday at the beach. I felt sort of free and light," I explained.

"But I can't run into the sea every time I get worked up," I added sarcastically .

I watched Stefania crinkle her eyebrow for a moment before nodding.

"Stefania?" I said nervously, chewing down on my lip.

"Si bambina?"

"Can I do something for you and Danielle? As a sort of thank you?" I asked her.

"You know you don't need to thank us," she smirked.

"But I want to, please,"

"What did you have in mind bella?" She asked.

"Can I make dinner for you both one night? I know it's not much but ..."

Stefania cut me off.

"Bambina that would be lovely. Danielle would really appreciate that," she smiled.

"Can you keep it a secret? I want to surprise her,"

"Of course bambina," she agreed happily.

A large group of teenagers suddenly appeared from around the corner, clearly breaking all the current rules about gathering in groups. I held my breath as they walked towards us.

"Bambina I've got you," I heard Stefania whisper.

She released the hold she had of my hand. I looked at her helplessly at the loss of contact.

She draped her arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer into her side as the large group walked passed us.

"You're alright Mali," she said as my breathing slowed back to normal.

Stefania and I began to make our way back.

"Check your Instagram bambina, see if Danielle is still live," Stefania said as we approached the driveway.

I took out my phone and checked.

"The live has ended," I said, putting it back in my pocket.

We could now walk in and not worry that Jeff would bark and make herself known. Stefania closed the door behind us and took off Jeff's lead.

"There's my beautiful girls," Danielle smiled when she saw us.

"You look really pretty," I said, seeing her makeup all done by Dani.

"Aww thank you my sunshine," she smiled, making her way straight over to me.

"Are you okay with Maddie and Dani hanging out for a little?" she whispered as she pulled me in for a hug.

I had to be okay.

I couldn't not be.

They were her friends.

I nodded against her, feeling her hold me close for a moment before letting go.

"I'm here okay," she said, holding my face in her hands.

"I'm just going to go get changed," she added before hurrying off to her room.

Danielle POV

After the Instagram live, I thought it would be nice to hang with Maddie and Dani for a bit seeing as we'd not had the chance in a very long time.

"Hi bellina," I heard Stefania say quietly, joining me in my room as I was changing.

"Hello beautiful," I smiled, stopping what I was doing and walking towards her, now only in my underwear.

"How was your walk?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"It was good, Amalia was really starting to open up," she smiled proudly.

"You're amazing with her," I sighed happily, tracing my fingers over her back.

"You're just amazing," she said seductively, twirling a piece of my hair around her finger.

"I am?" I played.

"Hmmm and you look stunning," she added, slowly lowering her lips to mine.

She moved her hands to my hair, running her fingers through before holding a hand to the back of my head, keeping my lips pressed against hers.

We broke apart, both of us breathless.

"I want more of you," I said quietly, chewing down on my lip.

"You can have as much of me as you want bellina," Stefania replied, trailing her fingers down my arm, eventually taking hold of my hand.

"Stefania?"

"Hmm bellina? What is it?" She said softly, staring down at me with gentle, loving eyes.

"I'm so ready for more of you," I told her, unable to hold back any longer.

"Me too bella," she blushed.

"Soon," she added, closing the gap between our lips again.

"We should get back out there," I pointed out.

"We've left Mali alone,"

"Get dressed bellina, I'll go check on her," Stefania said, turning and leaving me to change.

I rested my hand on my chest, feeling my increased heart rate. With every breath, the feelings I had for Stefania grew stronger, I was falling and falling hard.

I knew it wouldn't be long before I told her I loved her. I felt it and knew it was real.

I found everyone outside in my back garden, all sat around and talking. Well, Maddie, Dani and Stefania were all talking, Amalia listened, quietly taking everything in. She was sat beside Stefania, leaning against her and playing with the bracelet around Stefania's wrist.

Her shoulders were hunched, showing me how tense she was. I sat down opposite them, watching Amalia carefully as her eyes were unable to focus and I could see her holding all her breath in her chest.

"Have you heard anything about going back on set?" Maddie asked, breaking me from my thoughts.

"No, nothing yet," I smiled sadly, wanting everything to be back to normal.

"Mali sweetheart come here. Stefania's had you all morning, it's my turn," I chuckled, patting the space beside me.

She came over and instantly fell into my open arms, allowing me to pull her into my side. I kissed the top of her head as she lay it down on my shoulder.

She rested her arm over my stomach, discreetly playing with the material of my shirt. I'd explained more of our situation to Maddie and Dani earlier so they knew not to ask certain questions but Maddie caught my eye and gestured to Mali in my arms. She smiled at me and nodded, her way of letting me know I was doing the right thing.

I knew I still had to tell my family, mainly my mom and sister but I had to speak to Amalia about that first.

I felt her move a little, settling herself back down with her head now on my chest.

"Are you alright my sunshine?" I asked quietly.

She nodded against my boob, letting go of my shirt to play with my hand.

Dani and Maddie stayed chatting for another half and hour before leaving.

"Mali sweetheart?" I called when I closed the door behind my friends.

She came in from the garden to join me. 

"Why don't you go try and nap for an hour. Try to catch up on some sleep?" I suggested.

She bit down on her lip nervously, staring down at her hands.

"Y-yeah maybe," she stuttered.

"Mali?" I said, smiling softly.

She glanced up at me.

"I can help you, I know you're scared of asking," I told her gently.

"Okay," she nodded shyly.

"Come on baby," I said, holding out my hand for her.

I led her through to her bedroom and closed the curtains, blocking out some of the afternoon light.

She stood in the middle of the room, anxiously staring at the bed.

"You're alright sunshine. You're safe," I told her, climbing onto the bed myself.

She joined me and I covered the two of us with the blanket from the end of the bed. She sat up straight, unable to let herself lay down.

"Let me help you Mali," I repeated, gently guiding her down to lay on me.

"D-Danielle," she nervously stuttered.

"Shhh I'm here baby girl," I soothed, holding her head down to me.

"I'm so proud you my sunshine,"

"Try to close those eyes beautiful, try to relax," I said calmly, running my fingers up and down her arm.

"Let yourself relax Mali, let yourself go into that dreamworld and rest. I'm not going anywhere gorgeous girl, I've got you,"

I watched as her eyes slowly began to close.

"That's it baby girl, close those eyes," I whispered, smiling as her fingers closed around the material of my shirt again.

"Sweet dreams sweetheart," I said, kissing her head softly.

I held her close and pulled the blanket up a little higher, ensuring she was all tucked in.
I watched happily as her breathing became deeper and evened out. I lay with her for another ten minutes before carefully unwrapping myself from her.

I closed her bedroom door and left her to sleep before finding Stefania looking awfully suspicious on her laptop.

"What are you up to?" I smirked, watching her close it when she saw me staring.

"Nothing," she said, her cheeks going redder.

"Tell me," I pouted.

"It's a surprise bellina. Well, it's a big surprise actually so I hope you're alright with it. It was Amalia who gave me the idea. I was going to ask but I thought it could be a surprise for you too," she said quickly, getting herself all worked up and nervous.

"Hey my love, if it's a surprise from you then I'm sure I'll love it," I assured her, bending down to kiss her, preventing her from explaining any further.

"But if you wanted to tell me what it was, I would mind?" I played.

"Bellina no!" She laughed.

"It's a surprise," she added, throwing a cushion at me.

"Okay okay, it's a surprise," I said, holding my hands up defensively.

Authors note-

Happy Sunday!

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend. 💕

Predictions for the surprise?????

How should Danielle tell her family???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 159 7
"i would like to adopt her." in which 3-year-old vera makes the whole of station 19 fall in love with her
227K 4.7K 40
Where two women meet and fall in love.
166K 3.8K 27
When the playgirl, Danielle, wants something, she will surely get it. She's always up for a challenge whether it's a role in a new show or a hot girl...
152K 3.5K 42
Fire Captain Maya Bishop got ready for her shift at Station 19 and went to work just like every other shift she had done. However, during a call with...