Waiting For You (WWE FanFic)

By holl-ade

"No matter where you are. No matter where you go. I'll be right here waiting for you." °°°°° Ava Lee is WWE's... More

(Prolouge) Chapter 1• Debut
Chapter 2• Debut Part 2
Chapter 3• The Shield
Chapter 4• Encounter
Chapter 5• Kyles and I love you's
Chapter 6• Another 'I Love You' and 1 Gts
Chapter 7• GTS
Chapter 8•Another Save
Chapter 9• 2 Month Anniversary
Chapter 10• Hometown Love
Chapter 11• Family Reunion
Chapter 12• A Deal
Chapter 13• Silent Treatment
Chapter 14• Breakups & Heartbreaks
Chapter 15• Apologies
Chapter 16• Couples and Bray Wyatts
Chapter 17• Secret Revealed
Chapter 18• Introducing Reby Sky & Leighla Schultz
Chapter 19• Do You Wanna Start a War?
Chapter 20• Ongoing Fued
Chapter 21• A Match for TLC
Chapter 22• The Incident
Chapter 23• TLC
Chapter 24• TLC Part 2
Chapter 25• Surprises
Chapter 26• Memory Loss
Chapter 27• The Engagment & Good News
Chapter 28•Never Giving Up On You
Chapter 29• Payback and The Return
Chapter 30: Explanations
Chapter 31: Game Plan
Chapter 32: Oppurtunities
Chapter 33: Strike 1
Author's Note (PLZ READ)
Chapter 34: Wedding Arrangements
Chapter 35: Rack Attack
Chapter 36: Strike 2
Chapter 37: Without You
Chapter 38: The Gift
Chapter 39: Rehearsal
Chapter 40: Wedding Bells
Chapter 41: Strike Three
Chapter 42: Final Decision
Chapter 43: Alone
Chapter 44: A New Me
Chapter 45: Getting Along
Chapter 47: Missing Him....
Chapter 48: Regrets...
Chapter 49: One Last Time
Chapter 50: Thinking About You
Chapter 51::Tensions Rising.
Chapter 52:: Consequences
Chapter 53:: Mind Games
Chapter 54:: Trust Is A Bitch
Chapter 55:: Stipulations
Chapter 56:: Mother Knows Best
Chapter 57:: The Unexpected
Chapter 58:: Don't Fight This Alone
Chapter 59:: The Final Battle (Pt.1)
Chapter 60: The Final Battle(Pt.2)
(Epilogue) Ch.62: Waiting For You
×Author's Note×
Sequel
I'm With You
thank you

Chapter 46: Me and My Broken Heart

3.1K 90 20
By holl-ade

Ava's POV

I stood in the room, still staring at the ring.

Was he really going to propose?

"You know, you would have been an amazing bride."

I whipped my head around and Aj stood there with a saddened look.

Oh shit. I forgot about her. I miscounted. Dammit.

I stared at the ring then back at her.

"You knew that he was going to propose, didn't you?" I questioned.

Aj nodded in response. "Mom, Dad, and Vivianna knew. Not just me."

"When? How? I'm so confused." I said.

Aj sighed. "Remember that day Mom, Vivi, Isa, you, and I went to that Bridal Shop?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I remember."

"Where was Dean going?"

"He said he was going out with the guys and Punk to get stuff for the wedding." I responded.

"Yeah, he lied. Yes, Dean was out with Punk, but not to get stuff for the wedding." Aj explained.

"Then where were they going?"

"Dean needed help to choose an engagement ring. For you. That's why he asked you about marriage." Aj said crossing her arms.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said raising my voice.

"And what? Ruin the surprise?" She said raising an eyebrow.

"You could've warned me. Or give me hints!" I said throwing my arms up.

"I have!" Aj shot.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

"Ava, the only person you should be blaming is yourself."

I looked up and gave her a look. "Blame myself? It's your fault, Aj. You could've warned me!"

"It's not my fault, Ava. You should've thought about Dean. You should've put him first instead of thinking of yourself. The blood is on your hands." Aj said.

I looked at her then back at the ring. I shook my head then stormed out of the room.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" Aj yelled following me.

"Where do you think?" I said not turning around. "I'm going to talk to Dean."

"Ava you can't." Aj said catching up to me.

"And why not?" I questioned quickening my pace.

There was a short pause of silence.

"You can't just go up to him,out of the blue and talk to him about the ring." Aj said hesitantly.

She hesitated. Something's up.

"Well, maybe I wouldn't be doing this if you had told me in the first place."

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have betrayed us. And maybe you would have been engaged to the man of your dreams now, instead of chasing after him."

I turned around sending a glare to my sister. "I already told you! I did this for you guys! I did this to stop the torture. I can't see you guys get hammered every week."

"We still would have gotten through it!" Aj yelled, "We are a team, Ava. We do things together. You should have came to us before doing your own thing. I get it. You wanted to help us, but that doesn't change the fact that you betrayed us. You sold out to The Authority! And for what? More TV time? Another Championship reign? Well guess what. I'm still champion Ava. And there is no way in hell that you'll be getting this now."

I scoffed. "Why are you even bringing this up? This isn't about the Championship. But quite frankly, I could take that away from you like that," I said snapping my fingers.

I continued. "But that's not the point. My point is that I am going to talk to Dean. You can try to stop me, but that won't do you any good." I turned my back on Aj and walked away.

"You're right." She called. I turned around and looked at her.

"What?" I asked.

Aj shrugged, "You're right. I can't stop you. But all I can tell you is that, even if you do talk to Dean, it won't change anything. You turned your back on him. Not Seth, not Roman, not me, not Isa, not Leighla. No. It was Dean. You can try to talk to him all you want, and he might forgive you. But that won't change anything. You broke his heart. Ava, he loved you! Dean cared about you! You heard him yourself. You were the one person he cared about. You're the person he loved. He had so many dreams for you and him. You know, happy endings. And I know you had dreams too. But you threw that all away when you betrayed Dean. So, yeah go ahead and show him the ring. If you're trying to get back with him, the ring won't do anything. It's going to take a lot more to get him back. Trust me."

I watched as Aj walked away from me, get head down. I looked at the ring, then back at Aj.

"Aj, wait." I called. She turned around, giving me a bored look.

I sighed and put the engagement ring back into the box. I looked at it one last time before tossing it to Aj. She caught it but looked at me with confusion.

"Put it back on the bench." I said simply. "This never happened."

I continued my way to the Diva's Locker room. Aj had a point. The ring won't do me any good. I had to talk to Dean, one on one, without the ring. I changed my route, and decided to talk to Dean. I found him--well all of them-- at catering.
I hesitantly walked over to their table, almost immediately earning a glare from Isa. Everyone looked up at me-- Everyone except Dean.

"Umm, Dean can I talk to you...alone?" I said nervously.

He looked up at me, finally. Then nodded.

"Great." I said under my breath. He stood up and I lead him down the hall and opened the door to an empty locker room.

"Is this okay?" I asked gesturing to the room.

"Yeah it's fine." Dean muttered.

I nodded then walked in, as Dean followed, closing the door.

I gulped before sitting down. "So, um, how have you been?"

Dean shrugged, "I've been better."

"I found out about your necklace. You gave it back. " He said.

I looked up. "Oh,umm...yeah..I guess."

Alright Ava, woman up. You have to ask him about the ring. Tell him you overheard? Yeah, let's do that..

"Can I ask you a question?"

Dean shrugged, nodding his head.

Ok this is your chance..................No I can't.

"Do you wanna get back together?" I asked quietly.

"Are you being serious right now?" Dean said with a slight laugh.

"Well, since you're laughing, I'm not too sure.." I responded.

"Ava, you're a part of the Authority now." He said.

"That doesn't mean, we still can't be together. " I pointed out.

"Yes it does."

"Give me one good reason why." I said crossing my arms.

"Fine, but I'll give you two reasons." Dean said.

He continued. "One: I've hated the Authority since day one. Even if we were to get back together. They wouldn't welcome me with open arms. I hate their guts, they hate mine."

"Number two?" I asked blankly.

Dean sighed hesitantly. "Two...two...I already have a girlfriend."

"Nice excuse, Ambrose." I said shaking my head.

"Its not an excuse, Ava. I really do have a girlfriend." He said sincerely. I looked at him dead in the eye.

He had a girlfriend. He's already had a replacement for me.

I looked away and coughed. "Well, congratulations."

"Ava--"

"No, no. I'm fine..I'll, uhh, see you around." I said then quickly walked out the door. I sprinted to the Diva's Locker room and made my way to the back where my stuff were.

"Hey Ava. Are you okay?" Reby asked once she saw me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said blinking away the tears that were forming in my eyes.

"Are--are you crying?" Nikki asked.

I wiped away the small tears. "No."

"Ava what happened?" Reby said.

"Nothing. Nothing happened." I insisted.
I stood up and grabbed my stuff. "I'm going to head back to the hotel. I'll give your shoes back tomorrow, Nikki."

I quickly walked out the door and walked out of the arena. I got to my rental and threw my stuff in the back. I sat down in the driver's seat and buckled up. I took a deep breath before letting all the tears flow down my face. I laid my head against the window and wiped away the tears.

First I find out about the engagement ring, then I find out about Dean's new girlfriend. What's next?

Why does everything have to be so complicated in my life?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 1.5K 37
❝ YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A FOOL, WAITING FOR YOU. ❞ ( carlos madrigal imagines. )
55.9K 1.4K 40
Aubree Chadwick has a romantic encounter with The real slim shady Marshall Mathers. Will they do the impossible or the unthinkable. Drama, love, hear...
83.2K 718 16
Katie and Travis hate each other until a game of truth or dare STARTED: May 13, 2018 ENDED: January 8, 2020
45.9K 1K 52
This is a fan fiction of Tyler and Bk of Florida Georgia Line. The story starts off a couple weeks before Tyler and Bk's first day of their first eve...