๐น๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘Žโšก๏ธ

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ rahja_

๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฎ Sage Athena Ferrari Her mom helped her get kidnapped by her fathers rivals, The Russians. K... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

characters pt.1
Tattos and Piercings
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
characters pt.2
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four pt.1
chapter twenty-four pt.2
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
Family Tree
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
chapter sixty-seven
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Marco's Story

chapter thirty-seven

8K 208 333
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ rahja_

Immense pain shot through my body as i gained consciousness. My whole body felt as if i was paralyzed from the neck down.

I opened my eyes to see myself in a filthy cell, the smell was horrid.

I felt like my nose hairs were burning. My neck was in pain from where they pricked me at. My throat felt dry and scratchy, my head pounding.

They had me sitting on the floor with my hands chained to the wall. When I finally gained full control over my body, I tried to break the chain, but they were too thick.

As i'm pulling on it the cell door opens, I stop. Six guards enter the cell with cell with smirks on their faces, i glare at them.

"Didn't know we were having a tea party." I sarcastically mumble.

"Shut up bitch." One of them say with an irish accent.

"Your mother." I replied back, he punched me square in the jaw. My head whips to the left side from the impact.

"Fucking black bitch." My mouth opens in shock.

"You irish orange leprechaun hair having ass bitch. You did not have to bring race into this. I know i'm black, bitch." I say.

"He did now shut the fuck up and deal with it." Another one said, they all surrounded me. One unlocks the cuffs on my wrist.

I kick one in the gut, punching another one in their jaw, the other four restrained me.

"Stupid fucking suka." The first one said punching me in my nose, my head flies back. (bitch)

My vision blurred, a metallic taste invaded my mouse as blood dripped from my nose. They make me stand on my two feet, chaining my hands together again.

"Didn't your mother teach you to not hit girls?" I ask.

"I killed my mother now move it." He said, harshly pushing me outside the cell.

I stand there not cooperating, so they drag me by my arms. They throw me into another cell, I fall flat on my face. I let out a groan and push my body up.

"Ah there is my queen." I hear Alexei say. I roll over on my back Victor, Alexei and Killian stare down at me. I glare at them with hatred.

"Don't be like that моя королева." Alexei said smirking. (my queen)

"I am not your queen." I spat.

"You're right father, she does need discipline." Alexei said to Victor.

"Take off her clothes." Victor ordered the guards, dread filled my body, but I still kept a hard glare on my face.

They took a knife and cut off my sweatpants. They took off my shoes and socks leaving me barefoot.

They could have at least let me have my socks.

"chain her up." Alexei ordered.

They roll me onto my stomach, and uncuff my hands as the other four hold me down. They stood me up and chained one of my hands to the ceiling.

I kick and shake my arm out of their grip. I kick one in the balls and punch another one in the jaw. In lightening speed Alexei has his arm wrapped around my throat choking me.

I stop all movements and claw at his hand, trying to get air in my lungs. The guards grab my arm and legs securing them in shackles. Alexei let's go of my throat, I start coughing.

"Behave Sage, you're just making your beating worse." Killian says smirking.

"why are you even helping them?" I grit out.

"I hate the American Korean Mafia. Especially Lee. So why not take his most prized possession." He said.

"I'm not a possession you can just own you fucking cunt!" I yell.

Victor comes behind and painfully yanked on my hair. "Watch who you're talking to Sage." He grit out letting my hair go.

"Let's call your family, i'm sure they're wondering what happened to their little princess." Alexei said with a fake pout.

Victor claps his hands and two other people enter with computer equipment, setting up a computer.

The two men then set up a weapon table, everything from all type of knives, guns, whips, daggers, alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, blades, everything you could even think of was on that table.

For the first time fear evaded my mind, my stomach churned in terror.

They press the video call button, "I don't want to hurt you my queen, but I need to prove myself. Please forgive me." Alexei whispered and stroked my cheek.

"Get off me you bipolar bitch." I sneer, moving my face away from him.

He back handed me, my face goes flying in the other direction. "Do not talk to your king like that." Victor growled at me.

"I'll do what the fuck i want." I snapped back.

"Alright. Be like that then." He said as the call connected.

Flashback To Yesterday

Alina and Alessandro were laying in their bed watching tv, a worried Ace, Lorenzo, Giovanni, Dante, and Marco burst through their doors.

They both sit up, "What happened?" Alessandro ask.

"Sage, got into a car accident." Marco hurriedly said.

"Is she okay?" Alessandro asked as they both got up.

"No she's been taken." Ace said.

Alessandro and Alina both Freeze, their eyes widen. "What do you mean taken?" Alessandro asked in disbelief.

"Follow us." Enzo said.

They get downstairs and starts to call people. Alessandro and Alina follow the four boys to see Camilla, Oliver, and Kayla rapidly typing on their computers.

Men came into the house, Ace starts to order them around, and giving them instructions.

"Show them the cctv footage." Enzo demanded.

Camilla turned her computer around and pressed play. They watched as the two suvs collided with her car. Alina gasped as the car flipped over four times making Sage land upside down.

Alessandro watched furiously as men with ski masks dragged an unconscious Sage out of the car and put her into the last van.

As they drove off Alessandro banged his fist on the table. "I want the license plate of that van and track the man down who purchased it." He ordered.

"I want you all to go to the scene and check very closely for anything that can be helpful." He ordered.

"Enzo call Lee and tell him what happened." Alessandro said to Lorenzo, he nodded and dialed his number.

As I finish my shower my phone starts ringing. I wrap a towel around my waist and go to pick it up.

"Hello?" I ask.

"It's me Lorenzo." I look at my phone in surprise.

"What can i do for you Lorenzo?" I ask rummaging through my closet.

"Sage has been kidnapped by the Russians come to the house." He said and hung up.

My heart drops. I frantically look around for my clothes. I brush my teeth and put my clothes on. I grab my shoes and run downstairs.

"Woah woah woah where are you going?" Mom asked. Mom, dad, and Kai were sprawled out on the couch watching tv.

"Sage was kidnapped." I say hurriedly putting on my shoes.

Their eyes go wide, they spring up from the couch and run over to me, also putting on their shoes. I get into my car and zoom to her house.

I pull open the front door to see Ace's men all over the place. I look around and spot her family sitting at the tables all looking at computers.

I rush over, "did you find her yet?" I ask and stand next to Oliver.

"No we've checked the the license plate, cameras and everything. As soon as they got into this one alley way they disappeared." Camilla said.

"I have a tracker in the ankle bracelet I bought her maybe try that." I say.

Present Time

We've been at this for almost 15 hours. We haven't slept, ate, or even moved from the spots we were at. The tracker on her ankle bracelet was a dead end.

It bounced from Russia, to Los Anglos, to Australia, and back to New York in just five minutes. I'm slowly growing more frustrated as time goes by.

Sage and I had a date planned for today to make up for the weeks we barely have any contact. I just want my love back into my arms again where she should be.

"Some one is video calling me." Ace said.

"Answer it. It might be Sage." Alessandro ordered, he clicked accept, connecting the call.

"Where the hell is my sister Victor?" Ace demanded.

Victor turned around giving a small nod to Alexei and Killian. Alexei chose a whip from the weapon table, my eyes slightly widen.

He slowly stocked behind me. "She's right here where she belongs." Victor responded back.

"She belongs here you bastard." Enzo sneered.

"Such a pretty dragon tattoo." Alexei whispered. I tensed as he traced my tattoo on my back.

"Too bad i'll have to ruin it." He harshly said and took his hands off my back.

Another moments goes by before he cracks the whip down on my back. I ball my hands into fist and bite my lip as the sharp ends of the whip digs into my back.

"Show me my sister now!" Dante yelled.

"You asked for it." Victor said, I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

The whip came down on my back again, he moved out of the say so you could see my full body.

"Get off of my daughter now!" Dad shouted. I wince as the whip cuts through my back.

This has to be racist.

"She is so beautiful don't you think?" Killian asked and came next to me. He slowly traced his hand up my stomach, groping my breast.

"Get the fuck off of her!"

"Oh i'm sorry what did you say?" Killian sarcastically asked and groped me harder.

"Get the fuck off of me." I sneer.

Another whip snaps down on my back. "I think we need to teach her a lesson. Don't we father?" Alexei asked from behind me.

Victor smirked at me, "unchain her and put her on the bed." He ordered the guards. They come up to me and undo my chains.

I drop to the floor on my knees, my back in excruciating pain. Two guards comes beside me to take my arms. I elbow one in the stomach causing him to hunch over.

Killian hits me across the face with his gun. I hear my family's protests in the background.

Killian grips my hair and painfully pulls it back. My hands fly up to his hands trying to take them out.

The other guards restrain me and throw me on the bed next to where Victor and Alexei stand. Victor quickly takes ahold of me, trying to chain me down.

I start kicking and writhing around, anything to keep myself not being chained down. Alexei repeatedly punched me in my face as Killian choked me.

"Tie her down!" Victor demanded, i feel my legs and arms being pulled out into a starfish position. As i'm about to lose consciousness from no air, Killian let's go.

I start coughing, trying to get as much air in my lungs. My head is pounding, blood dripped down my chin, a metallic taste won't leaves my mouth.

"Let's see if i am better in bed than Lee." Alexei said smirking, my swollen eyes widen.

"Don't fucking touch her!" I hear my Nonno shout.

"No no no." I repeatedly say. Alexei rips off my underwear, thrusting hard inside of me. I scream out in pain, my body feels like it's being ripped open.

Victor grips my jaw, forcefully opened up my mouth, and forced himself inside of my mouth.

I try to move my head around but he keeps it locked in place. Tears pool at my eyes, "Look at you taking us so well." Victor groaned as he pumped in and out of my mouth.

I thrash more in the chains doing anything i can to get them to stop.

I bite down hard. Victor screams in pain and pulls out of my mouth. I throw up, disgusted by what I just had in my mouth.

His dick smelled the urine and onions.

"You fucking bitch!" He yelled furiously and punched me in the face. My head flew back hitting one of the rails on the bed.

My jaw feels like it's been broken. I move around, but not as hard as I was, the damage was already done.

Everything that i've been working on and building up they just crushed it.

"You'll fucking pay for that." Victor sneered.

I look at the computer to see my family yelling and screaming at the computer. I feel a prick in my neck, my body slowly stops fighting.

Panic rises in my throat as I see Killian with a syringe in his hand, smirking down at me.

"Now it's my turn." He says and unzipped his pants. He forced himself into my mouth. I try to fight back but my body is not cooperating.

Tears fall from my eyes as I hear Alexei moan, his cum shooting inside of me. I close my eyes, feeling disgusted with myself.

Killian finishes in my mouth, i feel like i have to throw up again. "Put her in the whore house until she cooperates." Victor demanded.

The guards unchain me, carrying me out the door. "Let anyone have their way with her." Alexei said, a sob leaves my mouth.

"I told you I would get her back." Alexei whispered.

When the call ended i was so furious. "Could you track the call?" I asked Camilla. She shakes her head no.

"Fuck!" Dante shouted and punched the computer. He threw it on the floor and stomped on the screen until it was shattered into little pieces.

I walk out the room.

I promised her I would keep her safe and I couldn't even fucking do that. I punch the wall and walk to the backyard to get some air.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. I will kill Killian, Victor, and Alexei with my bare hands for what they did to her. No matter what it takes.

___________________________________

2368 words
uh don't hate me💁🏽‍♀️

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

51.7K 732 38
This is my first story sooo๐Ÿคจ He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
1.1M 33.9K 98
The Mafia Heirs #3 Athena was many things; gorgeous, a killer, an assassin, a psychopath but above all, a Romano. And that was her biggest secret. No...
STRONGER. |Completed| ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Mundane_Girlyy

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู…ุฑุงู‡ู‚ูŠู†

4.4K 273 32
////COMPLETED///// ๐Ÿ‘€What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Its something Athena always believed throughout her childhood. She was a softie, but...
81.1K 1K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...