๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ|๐ƒ. ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ...

By SamTheWashingMachine

Rosalie Gilbert is the non-identical twin of Elena Gilbert. She has been away at a boarding school in Washing... More

๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–™ 1
๐•ป๐–‘๐–†๐–ž๐–‘๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™-1
๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
๐•ป๐–Ž๐–‘๐–”๐–™
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•น๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–Š๐–™
๐•ฑ๐–—๐–Ž๐–‰๐–†๐–ž ๐•น๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐•ญ๐–Ž๐–™๐–Š๐–˜
๐•ฑ๐–†๐–’๐–Ž๐–‘๐–ž ๐•ฟ๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜
๐–„๐–”๐–š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–€๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–†๐–‰ ๐–™๐–” ๐•ธ๐–Š
๐•ท๐–”๐–˜๐–™ ๐•ฒ๐–Ž๐–—๐–‘๐–˜
๐•ณ๐–†๐–š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–‰
162 ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–“๐–‰๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜
๐•ณ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–ž ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–•๐–Š๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–š๐–—๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ป๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–™
๐•ญ๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐–‰๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–˜
๐–€๐–“๐–•๐–‘๐–Š๐–†๐–˜๐–†๐–“๐–™๐–›๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‰๐–—๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–’๐–“๐–Š๐–‰
๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘ ๐•ธ๐–Š ๐•บ๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š
๐•ฌ ๐•ฑ๐–Š๐–œ ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–”๐–‰ ๐•ธ๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–—๐–๐–”๐–”๐–‰
๐•ท๐–Š๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐•บ๐–“๐–Š ๐•ด๐–“
๐–€๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‘
๐•ธ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–˜ ๐•ธ๐–ž๐–˜๐–™๐–Ž๐–ˆ ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–˜
๐•ญ๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐–‰ ๐•ญ๐–—๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
๐•ด๐–˜๐–”๐–‡๐–Š๐–‘
๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–—'๐–˜ ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–ž
๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–™ 2
๐•ป๐–‘๐–†๐–ž๐–‘๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™ - 2
๐•ญ๐–—๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•น๐–Š๐–œ ๐–‚๐–”๐–—๐–‘๐–‰
๐•ญ๐–†๐–‰ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“ ๐•ฝ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐•ธ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–ž ๐•ท๐–†๐–“๐–Š
๐•ถ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–”๐–— ๐•ญ๐–Š ๐•ถ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–Š๐–‰
๐•ป๐–‘๐–†๐–“ ๐•ญ
๐•ธ๐–†๐–˜๐––๐–š๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š
๐•ฝ๐–”๐–˜๐–Š
๐•ถ๐–†๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๐–†
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–†๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Ž๐–‹๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Š
๐•ญ๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ท๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™
๐•ฏ๐–†๐–‰๐–‰๐–ž ๐•ด๐–˜๐–˜๐–š๐–Š๐–˜
๐•ฎ๐–—๐–ž๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‚๐–”๐–‘๐–‹
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–“๐–“๐–Š๐–— ๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–ž
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ณ๐–”๐–š๐–˜๐–Š๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š๐–˜๐–™
๐•ถ๐–“๐–”๐–œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–ž ๐•ฐ๐–“๐–Š๐–’๐–ž
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ท๐–†๐–˜๐–™ ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š
๐•ถ๐–‘๐–†๐–š๐–˜
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ท๐–†๐–˜๐–™ ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–ž
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–š๐–“ ๐•ฌ๐–‘๐–˜๐–” ๐•ฝ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Š๐–˜
๐•ฌ๐–˜ ๐•ด ๐•ท๐–†๐–ž ๐•ฏ๐–ž๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ

๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–™๐–š๐–—๐–“

551 15 6
By SamTheWashingMachine

"Rose! Rose!" I heard Elena call from downstairs. Her voice sounded frantic. By the time I rushed downstairs, Elena was in the foyer with a knife. I looked at her in confusion. She put her finger up to her lips, in a quiet gesture. I nodded as I slowly went down the rest of the stairs. We heard a whoosh go by as she quickly turned around to the sound of the whoosh. We walked to the kitchen and then heard another whoosh along with the door closing. We looked at each other as Elena realized, "Jeremy. Jeremy! Jeremy!" Elena shouted as we ran up the stairs and into Jeremy's room. We shook him awake as Elena pleaded, "Jeremy, please wake up." He finally woke up with a gasp of air. Thank god. 

****

The ambulance finally came, taking Uncle John who had been stabbed and his fingers were cut off. Elena had called Stefan to ask about Jeremy and if he was going to be ok. Turns out he drank Anna's blood and then tried to off himself. Stefan was at the door trying to pass through when a cop stopped him. "He's good," I told the officer who let him pass through. We quickly rushed upstairs to Jeremy's room. Stefan putting an arm around Elena. 

"What happened?"

"He said that Anna gave him her blood, and then he took these pills. And now, I mean, he looks fine, but then again so do you. So I just-I don't know," I said, showing Stefan the prescription pills Elena had. He took them out of my hand and quickly looked at them, throwing them on Jeremy's bed. 

"Come here, look at me," Stefan said, grabbing Jeremy face to look him in the eye. 

"No, I'm fine, ok? I feel exactly the same," Jeremy said, trying to move Stefan's hands away. 

"Should I call a paramedic up here? What should I do?" Elena panicked. 

"No. He's fine," Stefan said, removing his hands from Jeremy. 

"So you mean I'm not a vampire? Damn it," Jeremy said, looking away from us. 

"Don't say that. Jeremy-Jeremy, why would you want that?" I asked him. I'm not saying he can't be vampire, but he's a little young to turn. He's 16, he can at least hit 17 first. 

"Did you hear about Anna, what happened to her tonight?" Jeremy stood up from his bed. "She's dead." My stomach dropped at the news. He looked so happy with Anna. She was making him feel better and now she's gone. 

"Jeremy, Jeremy, come here, sit down," Stefan said as he grabbed his face and forced him to sit down on the bed. "I am very sorry about Anna. But it is very important you listen to me right now. With every passing moment, Anna's blood is leaving your system. If you tried to kill yourself right now, you could really die. Hey!" Stefan slapped Jeremy. "Do you understand me?" 

"Stefan. . ."Elena said, almost like she was scolding him. 

"Yeah. I understand," Jeremy said. 

"Good," Stefan said, letting go of Jeremy and backing away. 

"What about the pills that he took?" I asked Stefan. 

"He didn't take enough to die. So Anna's blood actually healed him of that," Stefan said. 

"Ladies," We heard a knock on the door. We turned around and saw a police officer. 

"We'll be right there," Elena said as the officer nodded and went back downstairs. 

"You need to be at the hospital," Stefan said to us. What about Jeremy?

"But. . ." I started, but was cut off by Stefan. 

"No, no, I'll stay here with Jeremy."

"No, I don't need a baby-sitter," Jeremy said. 

Elena looked at him, "Yes, you do."

* * * *

"Bonnie," Elena called Bonnie, grabbing her attention. We finally made it to the hospital and I was eager to see how Caroline was doing. I couldn't lose her. I couldn't.

"How's Caroline?" I asked Bonnie. 

"She's weak. They don't know if she's going to make it," Bonnie answered. Elena and Bonnie knew Caroline and I were the closets compared to the rest of the group, so I'm sure they can imagine how I'm feeling. 

"What?" I said in disbelief, as Elena and Bonnie hugged me. I didn't want to cry, but I could feel my eyes burning. "Is there something you can do? Like a spell or something?" I asked in desperation, pulling away from the hug. I could do it myself, but that would require to siphon and that would take a lot of power. It would probably kill the person I would siphon. 

"She doesn't know how. Do you?" Damon joined the conversation, standing next to me. 

"No. I don't," Bonnie confirmed.

"No, you don't. Because it took Emily years to learn a spell like that," Damon said. 

"Oh, well, I can take down a vampire. That spell was easy to learn," Bonnie said, basically threatening Damon. 

"I can give Caroline some blood," Damon said. 

Elena immediately shook her head, "No. No way."

"Just enough to heal her. She'll be safe in the hospital, and it'll be out of her system in a day. She'll be better," Damon said, explaining his plan. 

"It's too risky. I can't agree to that," Elena said, shaking her head. Why is she so against this? It's Caroline. 

"Do it," I blurted. "This is Caroline. Ok? We can't let her die." 

"Do it," Bonnie agreed. 

"If I do this, you and me, call a truce," Damon attempted to bargain with Bonnie

"No. But you'll do it anyway. For Rose," Bonnie said. Elena looked at her in confusion, then with a nod, Bonnie walked away. 

"Uh-All right, I know this is probably the last thing you want to do right now, but we should talk about what you saw last night," Damon said to Elena. I'm assuming he's talking about the kiss between him and I and didn't want Elena to get any ideas

"Yeah, one of the tomb vampires got into the house and almost killed John," Elena mentioned. This girl has no idea. 

Damon furrowed his brows, "What? What-When? What are you talking about? After I left?"

"You were there?" Elena asked him. 

"Come on, Elena, you know he was," I said, trying to get her to stop messing with us. 

"When were you at the house?" Elena asked Damon

"Really? Earlier. On the porch. You opened the door, feelings exposed," Damon said, trying to refresh Elena's memory, but she still wasn't getting it. 

"Come on, Damon and I kissed, Elena," I confessed. 

She looked at me like I was joking, "Ok. . .I don't have time for this, guys." 

She started to walk away when Damon grabbed her by the arm, "Hey. If you want to forget it happened, fine. Just don't-" He was cut off by Jenna running in. 

"Girls! I came as soon as I got your message. How is John?" Jenna said, eyeing Damon who nonchalantly stepped away from us. 

"Where have you been?" I asked Jenna. 

"At the fire department. I had to fill out a report. I told Elena. She was supposed to tell you," Jenna said. 

Elena furrowed her brows in confusion, "No, you didn't." 

"Yes, I did," Jenna argued. Wait, Elena had texted me she was still with Stefan when I laid down earlier. I didn't think about it until now. That wasn't Elena. It was Katherine. 

"No, Jenna, you didn't," Elena argued back.

"Yes, I did," Jenna assured. I looked at Damon who had must of thought the same thing. 

"Oh. Mmm, you got to be kidding me," Damon thought a loud. He realized he was speaking as he quickly walked away. What now?

* * * *

Elena opened the door to the house as we saw Stefan panting, getting up from the floor. "Stefan?" Her brows furrowed. 

"Elena," Stefan said, glad it was her. 

"What happened?" I asked him, referring to his frazzled state. 

"Katherine happened," Damon said, looking around the house at some fallen picture frames. "Did she say what she wanted?" Damon asked, walking to the kitchen as Stefan and I followed and Elena went upstairs to inform Jeremy on what is happening. 

"No," Stefan answered.

"Woman certainly knows how to make an entrance," I mumbled. 

"She said she fooled two of us at least. What does that-What does that mean?" Stefan asked. I'm guessing he's talking about how Elena caught us Damon and I kissing. 

"She pretended to be Elena, too, when I showed up earlier tonight," Damon said, sort of lying. 

"I told Jeremy," Elena said, announcing her presence. "I can't lie to him anymore." 

"Are you alright?" Stefan asked her, walking over to her. 

"No, I'm not all right. I thought with all the tomb vampires gone, things would get better," Elena said, expressing her feelings. Gross

"I know. We all did," Stefan sighed. 

"Katherine was in this house. That means she's been invited in. What are we going to do?" I asked the three. 

"Move," Damon suggested with a shrug and a smirk. 

"Very helpful. Thank you," Elena said sarcastically. 

"Katherine wants you dead. There's zero you can do about it, you would be dead. But you're not. So she clearly has other plans," Damon pointed out. What about me? Does she want me dead?

"Right," Stefan agreed, "And we need to find out what those other plans are and not provoke her in the process. What happened tonight when you thought she was Elena?" Here we go. . .

"To risk another frown line encroaching on a very crowded forehead. . .she caught Rose and I. . kissing," Damon admitted. 

"And you thought I was the one that caught you guys?"

"What do you mean kissed?" Stefan asked, but he knew. I honestly don't get why he's so against Damon and I being together. Maybe he doesn't want Damon to hurt me? I don't know. Or maybe he thought Stefan forced me.

"Well, you know, when two lips pucker and they-" Damon puckered his own lips and made a kissing noise. Stefan went for him, but was too slow and Damon was now where Stefan previously was. "Don't be obvious, Stefan." 

Stefan was fixing to pounce at Damon until I stopped him, "Stefan, wait, I wanted it. He didn't force me or anything." I saw Damon raise his brows at my confession. 

"We don't have time for this guys," Elena spoke up. 

"Later," Stefan said as Damon nodded to his challenge. 

"John must know something. There has to be a reason why Katherine tried to kill him," I said, shrugging as Elena nodded in agreement.

"She's Katherine. She loves to play games, and you're fooling yourself if you think you're going to find out what she's up to before she wants you to know," Damon said. It sounded like he knew Katherine like the back of his hand. 

"No, actually, Rose's right, John could know something through Isobel," Stefan defended me, then looked at Elena. "Your mother, she was in touch with Katherine, so maybe we can go to the hospital. And talk."

"I've got a better idea," Damon spoke up.

"What's that?" I asked him. 

"I'm just going to ignore the bitch. See ya," He said. 

"Is that smart?" Elena asked. 

"If Katherine thinks she being ignored, it'll lure her out. She'll make a move," Damon explained his plan. 

"Yeah? Then what?" Stefan asked him, his tone full of doubt. 

"Stake her, rip her head off. Something poetic. We'll see," Damon said as he walked out. 

* * * *

"Hey, Matt," I greeted. Bonnie offered me a ride to come and visit Caroline with which I quickly accepted. 

"Hey," He said, standing up. 

"You been here all night?" Bonnie asked him. 

"Yeah, with the sheriff," Matt answered. What a nice boyfriend. He's so sweet to her. 

"And no one else?" I asked, hopefully Damon did heal her. 

"Stefan's brother Damon stopped by late last night," Matt said. Great, he fulfilled his duty. 

"How is Caroline today?" Bonnie asked as a slight smile grew on Matt's face. 

"See for yourself," Matt said, walking and leading us to her room. Once we walked in, Caroline looked better than ever. 

Caroline immediately sat up, " 'Jersey Shore' is on." I quickly walked in an embraced her in a tight hug. "Ooh, careful. I'm still a little sore." 

"Sorry," I apologized, pulling away from the hug.

"It's ok. But they say I'm healing really quick," Caroline said as we nodded. I could the familiar stinging in my eyes. Don't cry. 

"My turn," Matt said as his and Caroline's lip met in a kiss. Gag

"Oh. Isn't he cute?" Caroline gushed. "Why are you crying?" She asked, taking notice of my more than watery eyes. 

"Nothing, just-I thought I lost you Care-bear," I said as Matt and Bonnie wrapped an arm around me.

"Well, I love you guys," Caroline said. 

"We love you," Bonnie said as she lightly touched Caroline's shoulder. I'm glad my best friend's ok. 

* * * *

I walked  up to the Lockwood household. Today was the funeral of the Mayor and it was the Gilbert's duty to attend. Elena said she would come in a minute as she was still at the hospital trying to get answers from Uncle John. "Hey, Ty," I greeted, giving him a quick hug.  

"Thanks for coming. Come on in," He said as I walked into the house. All of a sudden Bonnie grabbed me and dragged me off to the side. 

"Elena is here. She's outside on the porch," Bonnie said. It sounded like she was trying to give me a signal. 

"Ok, I'll be right back," I nodded at her as I walked off and saw Elena on the porch just like Bonnie said. "Elena," I called as she looked at me. "Do you have a hair tie I can borrow?" I lied. Hopefully she has one, or this won't work. 

"Oh, yeah," She held out her wrist, signaling me to take the tie. I grabbed her wrist and rolled the hair tie off. I immediately felt the chill creep down my spine. 

"Thanks. I'm gonna find Bonnie," I plastered a fake smile as I walked away. I need to find Damon and tell him. I wasn't looking where I was going as I ran into Stefan. "Thank god it's you. Katherine is here. We need to find her," I told him quickly as he nodded and walked off, me trailing behind. 

"Katherine," Stefan said, stopping at an open door with Katherine holding Bonnie by the neck. "Let her go."

"Ok," Katherine shrugged as she let go of Bonnie and walked next to Stefan. I ran in and check on Bonnie. 

"You ok?" I asked her. 

She nodded, "Yea. My magic barely affected her."

"It's ok. You'll just get stronger," I sent her a smile as she sent one back. I believe in Bonnie. I bet she'll be one of the strongest witches in the world one day. I walked out of the room and saw Elena, Jenna, and Jeremy finally arrive. "Hey, finally," I said. 

"Hey, I'm going to drop this off, pay our respects, and we'll get out of here, ok?" Jenna told me as I nodded. 

"Ok," I walked outside on the porch when I spotted Damon. Finally, I've been looking for this guy everywhere. "Hi. How's your day been?" 

"Great, Rose. Walkin' on sunshine. Thanks for asking," He says sarcastically. Can he ever not be sarcastic?

"Damon. . ."

"Rose. . ."

"Can you ever not be sarcastic? Also, Katherine decided to make an appearance," I said as he stayed silent when I mentioned Katherine. 

It remained silent until he broke it, "You're scared. You think Katherine's going to send me off the deep end, don't you?" He walked away until he stopped himself, asking, "You know, why-why is it such a surprise that I would kiss you?"

"Because. No one has never seen me that way, and I didn't expect anyone to. So I got used to being by myself. All people see is a good hookup and that's it," I said, shrugging. I hate opening up, but I can't help but do it with him. 

"Right," He sighed as I nodded slowly. 

* * * *

"We tried to track her, but she's gone," Damon said we walked up to Elena and Stefan. Stefan had been stabbed by Katherine and Elena was cleaning him up. "Ooh, cover up, Fabio," Damon joked, looking away from Stefan who had his shirt up from Elena helping him. "We got a crazy ex on the loose. Better watch out, looks like Katherine's trying to steal your guy." 

"That's not what's happening," Stefan assured his girlfriend. 

"Isn't it?" Damon questioned as Stefan and Elena looked at him. 

"We're gonna go check on Jenna and Jeremy. Let us know when you guys are done," I spoke up for Elena and I as she nodded along to what I was saying. She got up and we walked away to leave Stefan and Damon to. . .do whatever they are going to do, probably fight to the death. 

* * * *

I walked up the boarding house's front door. I finally got the courage and bravery to tell Damon how I feel, and I'm hoping the confession would lead to something more. I was about to open the door when I heard a thud from inside. I furrowed my brows in confusion as I walked around the house to see inside the living room. And low and behold, I saw Damon getting it on with Katherine. I scoffed as I turned around and walked away, back to my car, back home. I knew it from the start. I knew that the fact Katherine was back he would go running back to her. I called it. I shouldn't have let him get to so close. 

I walked into my house and straight into my room, slamming the door. I turned on the light and changed my jeans to shorts and took off my jacket, leaving me in my tank top. I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and then walked out, laying on my bed. It had probably been an hour of me staring at my ceiling when I heard my window open. God, not now. I sat up as I looked at him as he sat down on the edge of my bed. "What are you doing?" I asked him. 

"Just doing my part in the neighborhood watch," He slurred as I sighed and turned on my light. He sounded drunk. 

"Have you been drinking?" He put his pointer finger and thumb together. "And you're upset. That's not a good combination," I shook my head a little. 

"I'm not upset. Upset is an emotion specific to those who care." 

I rolled my eyes, "Come on, Damon. That's a lie. You care." 

He looked back at me, "You're surprised that I would want to kiss you. You can't imagine that I would ever take interest in you." 

"Damon. . ." I started but was cut off. 

"That what we've been doing here means something? You're the liar, Rose. There is something going on between the two of us, and you know it." He stood up as he went to stand by side. "And you're lying to me, and you're lying to your sister, and most of all, you're lying to yourself." He grabbed my wrists and pulled me up to stand with him. We were right in each others faces. "I can prove it," He continued. 

"No. . ." I was cut off by him grabbing my face and forcing his lips on mine. I don't want this, I do, but not when he's drunk. I pushed him off of me, "Damon, don't. What's wrong with you?"

"Lie about that."

"Stop it. You're better than this, come on." 

"That's where you're wrong." He tried to kiss me again but I pushed his face away as I moved back a little. 

"No, no, no, Damon. I care about you. Listen to me, I care about you. I do. . .but, you're drunk, Damon. And you are not thinking straight," I said as he still kept a firm grip on my hands. 

"Rose, what's going on in here?" Jeremy questioned, entering the room. 

I pulled my hands away from Damon, "Nothing, Jeremy. It's ok. Just-Just go back to bed." 

"No, it's not ok, Rose," Damon said looking Jeremy. "He wants to be a vampire." Damon grabbed Jeremy and pinned him to the wall by his neck. 

"No, Damon, stop it!" I yelled, stepping forward. 

"You want to shut out the pain? It's the easiest thing in the world. The part of you that cares, it just goes away. All you have to do is flip the switch and snap!" Damon said, and at snap, Damon snapped Jeremy's neck. 

"Damon!" My eyes widen in horror. "No!" I ran to the dead Jeremy on the floor as I tried to feel for a pulse. Nothing. I immediately started sobbing as tears flowed down my face. "No, no, no," I shook my head as I tried to shake Jeremy awake. I looked back up at Damon who had no expression. Once he saw my tears, his face turned into a look of remorse. He quickly walked out of there as Elena walked in. Her face morphed into one of confusion. "He's dead. He's dead. Damon killed him." She ran to the floor as tears flowed down he face. She went to grab Jeremy's hand when she noticed the Gilbert ring. 

"Rose, look," She showed my the ring as we both visibly relaxed. She grabbed onto Jeremy's head, resting him in her lap. Our tears stopped flowing as I made my way to my phone. I dialed Stefan's number, him picking it up on the first ring. 

"Hello?"

"Come to my house as soon as possible. It's important." I hung up the phone as I made my way back to Elena and Jeremy, sitting on the floor with them. 

"What happened?" She asked me. 

"I went over to the boarding house earlier, to tell Damon something. He was getting hot and heavy with Katherine, so I left. I guess she must've said something to him. He got drunk, tried to kiss me but I didn't let him. Jeremy came in and he snapped his neck," I explained. 

"I'm sorry," She said as I furrowed my brows in confusion at her apology. "I know how you felt about Damon." Ahh, Katherine and Damon. 

I gave her a sad smile, "It's ok. I kind of had a feeling it would happen." Soon the door to my room was being opened by Stefan as he looked at the dead Jeremy. I quickly explained to him what had happened.

After that, it was silent until Stefan broke it, "He saw the ring, that's why he did it. He knew."

I shook my head, "He didn't see the ring." 

"It's Katherine. She got under his skin. She undid everything that was good about him," Stefan shook his head, hands on his hips. 

"There is nothing good about him, Stefan, not anymore. He's decided what he wants. He doesn't want to feel, he wants to be hated. It's just easier that way. He got his wish. I hate him," I said as my voice broke and tears were pooling in my eyes. Elena scooted next to me and gave me side hug, rubbing my back. Soon Jeremy gasped awake in a panic. 

"Is he ok? Stefan, is he ok?" Elena panicked along with Jeremy, as she tried to calm him down. 

"He's ok. Shh. You're ok," Stefan said. 

"Shh, you're ok," I whispered to Jeremy, rubbing his shoulder. Jeremy finally calmed down a little as we were all thankful that Jeremy was alive. 

A/N

Thank you so much everyone for reading this chapter! This was the first chapter for season two and I'm so excited to write it. Please feel free to comment, vote, and all that jazz. Once again thank you for reading this chapter. Also I just want everyone to know that some lines are going to be different because well it's Rose and Damon. Not Elena and Damon. But how am I doing? You guys liking the story so far? Also, please let me know if there are mistakes of any kind and I will address them asap. Thank you again

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 6.1K 30
Corey Gilbert is Elena's twin sister. She tries to be different to her sister because they were never close. Elena took everything from Corey, but wh...
184 21 8
'the world is coming down on me and i can't find a reason to be loved at all.' the infamous twins in the small town of mystic falls could not share l...
20.2K 523 19
A girl who has a doppelgรคnger and a identical younger twin sister. A girl who is a doppelgรคnger but also a vampire. Well this girl is Olivia Gilbert...
780K 14.6K 39
Bella Cullen never expected to have twins. She had 2 girls. One named Renesmee and the other named Dylan. Everyone in the family hate Dylan because t...