Waiting For You (WWE FanFic)

Par holl-ade

"No matter where you are. No matter where you go. I'll be right here waiting for you." °°°°° Ava Lee is WWE's... Plus

(Prolouge) Chapter 1• Debut
Chapter 2• Debut Part 2
Chapter 3• The Shield
Chapter 4• Encounter
Chapter 5• Kyles and I love you's
Chapter 6• Another 'I Love You' and 1 Gts
Chapter 7• GTS
Chapter 8•Another Save
Chapter 9• 2 Month Anniversary
Chapter 10• Hometown Love
Chapter 11• Family Reunion
Chapter 12• A Deal
Chapter 13• Silent Treatment
Chapter 14• Breakups & Heartbreaks
Chapter 15• Apologies
Chapter 16• Couples and Bray Wyatts
Chapter 17• Secret Revealed
Chapter 18• Introducing Reby Sky & Leighla Schultz
Chapter 19• Do You Wanna Start a War?
Chapter 20• Ongoing Fued
Chapter 21• A Match for TLC
Chapter 22• The Incident
Chapter 23• TLC
Chapter 24• TLC Part 2
Chapter 25• Surprises
Chapter 26• Memory Loss
Chapter 27• The Engagment & Good News
Chapter 28•Never Giving Up On You
Chapter 29• Payback and The Return
Chapter 30: Explanations
Chapter 31: Game Plan
Chapter 32: Oppurtunities
Chapter 33: Strike 1
Author's Note (PLZ READ)
Chapter 34: Wedding Arrangements
Chapter 35: Rack Attack
Chapter 36: Strike 2
Chapter 37: Without You
Chapter 38: The Gift
Chapter 39: Rehearsal
Chapter 40: Wedding Bells
Chapter 41: Strike Three
Chapter 42: Final Decision
Chapter 43: Alone
Chapter 44: A New Me
Chapter 46: Me and My Broken Heart
Chapter 47: Missing Him....
Chapter 48: Regrets...
Chapter 49: One Last Time
Chapter 50: Thinking About You
Chapter 51::Tensions Rising.
Chapter 52:: Consequences
Chapter 53:: Mind Games
Chapter 54:: Trust Is A Bitch
Chapter 55:: Stipulations
Chapter 56:: Mother Knows Best
Chapter 57:: The Unexpected
Chapter 58:: Don't Fight This Alone
Chapter 59:: The Final Battle (Pt.1)
Chapter 60: The Final Battle(Pt.2)
(Epilogue) Ch.62: Waiting For You
×Author's Note×
Sequel
I'm With You
thank you

Chapter 45: Getting Along

2.9K 94 33
Par holl-ade

Ava's POV

"You guys cannot be serious." I argued.

"Ava, you have to wear the heels no matter how loud you complain." Nikki said shoving them in my hands.

"Why can't I just wear flats?" I groaned.

"Wear it. Or I will make you." Reby said sternly.

I huffed and sat down. I stared at the Louis Vuitton heels that Nikki had given me.

"Can I--"

"WEAR IT!" Reby and Nikki shouted.

I pouted then hesitantly slipped them on. I stood up and walked around, trying to get used to the feeling of wearing these god damn heels. Tonight I was wearing a black laced skater dress, with of course those heels.

"See," Reby pointed out, "You look really nice in those."

"Yeah!" Nikki agreed. "You should wear heels more often."

My eyes widened and I ran (tried) out of the room. There is no way in hell that I would be wearing heels. Promos and Authority stuff are the only exceptions.

I waited at the Gorilla Position. Randy had a match tonight against Dean. Stephanie and Hunter pretty much forced me to be his valet.

"You look nice." Randy commented as he walked over to me.

"Thanks." I mumbled looking away.

"Hey, thanks for accompanying me tonight." He smiled.

"It wasn't my choice." I said.

"Still." Randy shrugged,"But just to make things clear, you have my back, I'll have yours."

Randy's music hit and he walked out as I followed close behind.

This match is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from St.Louis, Missouri, being accompanied by Ava Lee, Randy Orton!

The crowd boo'ed louder once they saw me. I focused my attention to the ring, and kept my eyes narrowed.

"Oh look at this!" JBL commented, "They're getting along so well."

I stayed at ringside as Randy did his signature pose up on the turnbuckle.
After a couple of more seconds, Randy's music died down and was replaced with The Shield's music.

Sierra

Hotel

India

Echo

Lima

Delta

SHIELD

"Look who's joining us this evening. Miss Ava Lee." Michael said as I walked over.

JBL handed me a headset and I gladly took it from him.

"Hello, gentlemen." I greeted as I sat next to JBL.

"Welcome to commentary,Ava." Jerry greeted.

"Thank you Jerry. I'm glad to be here." I said.

Dean jumped over the barricade, not making any eye contact with me. I casually ignored it. Seth and Roman followed as they also jumped over the barricade. They both gave Dean a fist bump then walked over the commentary table.

"Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns will also be joining us." Michael said. Seth and Roman picked up a headset and sat down next to Jerry.

"Good evening, lady and gentlemen." Seth said.

The bell rung and Dean did not hesitate to attack Randy right away.

"Dean Ambrose getting to work on Orton fairly quickly." Michael commented .

"He tends to do that when he's mad." Seth stated.

"But he'll take his time too," Roman added.

"How and why are you two friends with Dean Ambrose? He's an absolute lunatic!" JBL questioned.

Dean was taking full control in this match. Randy was struggling to get up as Dean tightened the headlock he had.

"Why haven't you been inducted to the Hall of Fame? Why did Kim Kardashian dye her hair blonde? Why did Ava turn her back on us? There are a lot of questions in life that do not have answers." Seth said.

I stiffened up when he mentioned my betrayal.

When are they going to understand? I thought.

"Yeah, Ava. Why did you turn your back on your friends?" Michael asked.

"I thought I already cleared the air when I explained my self last Monday ." I stated.

"I don't think any of us thought that was a good explanation." Roman spoke.

"So, you better start explaining now. Why did you do it?" Seth questioned.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "I don't have to answer that when I already explained everything."

"Do you ever regret those actions?" Jerry asked.

"At times." I mumbled.

Dean was about to elbow drop Randy from the top rope, but Randy had instinctively rolled out of the ring.

"Can you guys stop asking these stupid questions. Ava made her decision. It's done. Get over it." JBL defended.

"Come on Randy. Get back in there." I taunted and pointed towards the ring.

"Don't tell me what to do." He spat.

Just as he turned around, Dean knocked Randy down from a suicide dive.

I rolled my eyes. "I warned him."

"Aren't you two supposed to be Authority friends?" Michael questioned.

I shrugged. "I have my fun."

Dean whipped Randy back into the ring and got right back on in attacking him. Randy pushed him off but Dean used the ropes to give Randy a huge clotheline.

"What a clothesline!" Jerry exclaimed.

Dean set Randy up for Dirty Deeds, then hit it perfectly.

"There you go Dean." Roman said.

"Okay, I'm done." I said taking off the headset.

"Where are you going?" Seth asked.

"I think we all can agree who the winner of this match is." I said then walked away.

"Was she talking about Dean Ambrose?" JBL questioned.

Dean pinned Randy and just as I thought, he used the ropes for support.

"The ropes! Ambrose got the ropes!" Michael exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes and shoved his feet off. The ref broke the count and noticed his feet then started yelling at him. Dean looked at me with shock. I just shrugged and pointed behind him. He turned around only to receive a RKO by Randy.

"RKO by Orton!" Jerry said.

Randy looked at me then at Dean.

I shrugged. "I got your back, you have mine!"

"Come on this isn't fair." Seth complained.

Randy got the three count and hid music played. Seth and Roman got up from their seats and went straight into the ring. They both surrounded Randy, glaring at him.

I nade my way to where he was standing then grabbed his feet, pulling him out of the ring.

"Smart move by Ava." Micahel muttered.

We walked up the ramp then disappeared backstage.

"Thanks for saving me. I didn't really think you would live up to that." Randy said.

I shrugged. "We're Authority members, right? Always got to have eachother's backs."

I continued. " But seriously, you got to look out for yourself once in a while. When Seth and Roman got inside the ring, your first priority should be to get out. Not stay in. You're way bigger than me so it's sort of a struggle to pull you out."

He chuckled, "Right. Sorry, I forgot about that. Well I'll see you later. Thanks again."

We went our seperate ways. I made my way to catering to grab a water bottle.

"Hey, Ava." Nikki greeted.

"Great teamwork out there with Orton." Reby commented.

"I never thought you would do that." Nikki added.

"Got to have your partner's back right?" I clarified.

They chuckled. "Right. We'll meet you at the hotel, later."

"Okay. See ya." I waved then they walked away.

As I was walking towards the Diva's Locker room, I passed by The Shield's locker room. I decided to do some eavesdropping. I opened the door a slight bit. Everyone was there-- Dean, Roman, Seth, Leighla, Isa, and Aj.

"Dean, you've been staring at that box for a few days now." Roman spoke.

"You're kinda creeping us out." Seth added.

"What is in there anyways?" Isa asked curiously.

"Nothing." He muttered. I looked closely at the box Dean was holding. I sighed when I noticed that it was the box that had my necklace in it.

"Nothing?" Isa clarified in disbelief. "There's got to be something in there."

"Yeah," Leighla agreed. "I mean, why else would you be so attached to it?"

Aj and Dean sort of exchanged glances. Then Aj gave Dean a slight nod.

"Take a look for yourself." Dean said and handed the box to Roman.

I watched as Roman opened up the box. Everyone else was staring at him, waiting for his response. Roman sighed and took my necklace out and placed it on the palm of his hand.

Leighla gasped in surprise. "What...."

"Are you serious?" Isa said.

"Dean," Seth said, "Are you okay?" He shrugged.

"When? When were you planning this?" Roman asked.

Planning this? Wait what? What's going on? I thought. I looked closely at the object that was now in Dean's hand. He held it in a different position. That's when I noticed that it wasn't my necklace. In fact, it wasn't a necklace at all.

"After Wrestlemania." Dean replied. "I knew that she was going to win. I knew that we were going to win. I wanted to give this to her when we were going to celebrate later that night."

My heart shattered into tiny little pieces. No wonder AJ slapped me. Not only was she upset about me turning my back on them, she was upset because of what Dean was going to do after Wrestlemania.

No, don't jump to conclusions Ava. I thought.

"Come on, I think you need some fresh air." Seth said standing up. Dean sighed and set the box down on the bench.

I quickly hid behind a crate and waited for all of them to get out.

Leighla, Isa, Seth, Roman, and Dean. I counted as they piled out. Just as they were out of sight, I rushed into the locker room and picked up the box that was sitting on the bench. I slowly opened it up and sighed. I shut my eyes as tears were starting to form. I'm so stupid. I stared deeply at the item inlaid inside the box.

I picked up the ring.

Dean was going to propose.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

85.1K 1.5K 35
"You're a racer?" "Yeah.." "But your brothers are cops?" "... Yeah" I said with a reckless smile. 18 year old Elliot Hobbs is a street rac...
348K 27.5K 77
It's a fact that you can't help who you fall in love with. And for Rosaline Davenport and him, it definitely shouldn't have been each other. Becaus...
83.1K 718 16
Katie and Travis hate each other until a game of truth or dare STARTED: May 13, 2018 ENDED: January 8, 2020
141K 2.8K 29
'i knew you were going to be mine.'