Lauren/you - Lost and Insecur...

CCabello97 द्वारा

Lauren/You "Know that when I said I loved you I meant It. know that no matter how fucked up we both got, I ne... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
New story

Chapter 37

4K 148 32
CCabello97 द्वारा

Your POV

It had been four months since we returned from our honeymoon and four months of being married to each other. The feeling in the house now was happier and brighter, Lauren and I were doing our daily routines of going to work then coming home to see each other, happily. It was Saturday afternoon and I was out doing my afternoon routes of running through the neighborhood and running to the beach.

When I reached the beach I noticed Laurens car parked at the piers cafe. I passed my the car and noticed it was Laurens car indeed, I walked into the cafe to look for Lauren. I walked to the back of the cafe to see Lauren sitting across from a guy around the same age as her. I watched from afar and noticed how she would throw her head back in laughter every few minutes, I smiled at the sound of her laughter and was getting ready to approach my wife and what seemed to be her friend until he reached across the table and intertwined their fingers.

I felt stuck in place and my eyes didn't tare away from the small contact the two were sharing. A fire of jealousy was burning inside me but I did nothing to make it subside. I stepped out from around the corner and decided to approach the two. "Hey Lauren." She turned around and her eyes went wide, she quickly withdrew her hand from the mans grip and got up to kiss me. "Hey babe, what are you doing here?"

"This is my route through where I run." My voice was stern and dry, she knew I saw his hand in hers and I'm glad she noticed how upset I was. "Y/N, this is my friend, Brad." He got up and looked between the two of us and quickly smiled my way before extending his hand so that I could shake it. "More like ex-boyfriend Darling, but it's nice to finally meet you Y/N. Lauren has been telling me so much about you." I wanted to punch this guy in the face so bad right now. Lauren had snaked her hand into mine and i tightened my grip knowing that I was upset. I put on my best fake smile and continued to hear the fuck boy in front of me go on and on about how he was surprised to hear Lauren was married.

"Well I'll have to get going, I have to finish my run. I'll see you at home Lauren. Nice to see you Brian." I leaned in to Laurens cheek and whispered in her ear. "Don't bother going home." I pulled away and smiled at both of them. "It's Brad by the way." I turned back and looked into his eyes. "That's what I said Brian." With that I walked out of the cafe with a smirk on my face knowing that he was annoyed and continued my run, but this time I ran further down the beach towards the secluded part of the beach so that I could think.

I ran as fast as I could feeling the wind against my face and just trying to forget about my wife hanging out with her ex-boyfriend. I trust her I really do but I'm upset that she didn't bother telling me and it's him I don't trust. He had 'im going to steal your girl' written all over his face. I vowed to fight for Lauren and to fight for our marriage and just our luck this was just the minor speed bump in our road. Once I reached the small cove on the beach I sat on one of the large beach rocks and looked out over the water watching sail boats with families on them. On a particular boat I noticed a father and his son, the father was showing his son how to drive the boat.

I smiled and just imagined if that was me and my kid learning how to drive a boat and bonding and just having a great time. I looked away from the father and son and started to play with my fingers just trying to keep my mind aimlessly out of the clouds. I pulled out my phone and noticed a few text messages from Lauren.

Lauren💕; Where are you?

Lauren💕; Y/N please

Lauren💕; I know where you're at, I'm driving over there.

I didn't really care at this point. I wasn't mad as before, just disappointed that she couldn't tell me. Soon after I heard Laurens car pull up behind me. I heard her walk up to me and just stand in front of me with her arms crossed and a worried expression taken over her face. "I'm sorry" I looked up at her and just faintly smiled pulling her down to sit next to me. "Why couldn't you just tell me? That's the only thing that disappoints me."

She looked at me with watery eyes and nestled her face in her hands. "It was supposed to be a surprise for us, he's a doctor and I told him that we had been talking about starting a family and he was willing to help." Well now I feel like shit, honestly if Dinah was here right now Id receive a poly beat down. I deserve it. "Now I feel like the sorry one."

Lauren laid her head on my shoulder and just looked at the side of my face while I was nervously playing with my fingers. "It's fine, you're right. I should've said something and honestly that whole hand holding thing with him was harmless. He's gay and married." I mentally face palmed myself and just looked down slightly laughing at my idiotic ways. "Sorry." Lauren smiled and just intertwined our fingers together and continued to look out over the water.

"He agreed to help us you know, to start a family." I smiled and just imagined Lauren as a mother and running around the house with our kids. "When would we be able to start the whole procedure?" She looked up and was thinking to herself. "Next month." I smiled and wrapped my arm around Laurens shoulders kissing the top of her head. "You know I wanted to surprise you too."

"Remember the sandwich shop I was working at during school? Well Eddy the owner is selling me the restaurant." Lauren jumped up and straddled my waist kissing me on my cheeks and lips. "Oh my gosh Y/N! That's amazing! I'm so, so proud of you. You're going to be an amazing restaurant owner. What are you going to name the restaurant?" I thought to myself and quickly came to a name.

"Laurenza" I smiled and she just looked at me with wide eyes. "You're naming the restaurant after me?" I nodded and she smiled happily giving me a passionate but soft kiss. "You're unpredictable." I smiled and nodded in agreement just holding her in my arms. We were both excited for this great opportunity, I've always wanted to own my own restaurant and now I was finally getting that opportunity.

"If we have a girl what would we name her? And if we had a boy what would we name him?" I was quiet surprised at first but then I realized we should actually start picking names now before anything else. "Well if it's a girl we should name her after your grandmothers. Angelica Grace Y/LN and if it's a boy we should name him after my grandfather but still have one of your grandmothers names for his middle name, Mathew Grace Y/LN." Lauren stared at me with complete awe and didn't bother saying anything else but nodding to my choice in names.

An hour or so later we went back home and I took a quick shower before joining Lauren downstairs for dinner. When I was done showering I quickly changed into a pair of black joggers and a white t-shirt. I went downstairs and sat down at the table with Lauren and waited as she was setting my plate in front of me. "I need to go shopping to buy a few things to fix up that extra room." She nodded and handed me my plate. "Today?" I nodded and she just agreed not asking any further questions. I wanted to finish up the nursery I've been working on for a few weeks now. I had finished painting the walls a bright sunshine yellow just yesterday with Allys help and I needed to bring in all the furniture that I had left over in Dinahs garage.

After dinner Lauren had went upstairs and was taking a bath. I told her to take her time and not rush. I texted Dinah and told her to come over with the baby furniture. About thirty minutes later Dinah showed up with my grandfathers pick up truck and all the furniture in the back strapped down. "Where's Ally? She said she would help." Dinah got out of the car and walked to the back opening the door to the truck. "She's on her way here and so is Camila. You know I really hate you and Lauren, you got all this marriage and baby shit worked into Camilas head and now she wants to have a perfect winter wedding and kids. I'm only twenty one Y/N, I still wanna party." I laughed and just shook my head at the small rant Dinah was pulling off.

"Just because you're married doesn't mean you can't party, marriage isn't a prison like some people describe. You want to have fun and party? Then do it. You'll still be coming home to the same person or people each night loving that feeling of home in your heart every time you look at them." Dinah just stared at me blankly and I smiled looking at all the furniture in the back of the truck. "Damn, Lauren fucked you up with all that poetry shit." She laughed and i playfully punched her arm pulling out the crib from the truck.

Soon afterwards Ally and Camila pulled up on the drive way and quietly helped me put all the furniture upstairs in the room. I would constantly walk into the room to check on Lauren only to find her asleep with a book laying across her chest. I smiled and silently walked out of the room helping Dinah position the last piece of furniture in the room. "We did a really good job." Ally was on the brink of tears when she looked around the room and saw all the little animals on the wall that Normani and Chelsea had painted just yesterday.

It was around twelve thirty in the morning when we had completely finished working on the room. The final touch was the yellow bow I had bought to hand on the door when the time was ready. I was about to walk out of the room but I turned around looking around just imagining that this is where Id spend most of my time with my kid playing and reading stories.

I could picture Lauren sitting in the rocking chair singing the baby to sleep. I smiled and closed the door locking it behind me so Lauren didn't get any ideas. I placed the yellow bow on the door and walked back to my room laying in bed with Lauren and falling asleep with my wife in my arms.

---------------

A/N: omg babies! So I gotta ask, boy or girl? Please let me know what you guys would want.

-Diandra

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

257K 13.1K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
122K 3.2K 48
"Good Afternoon, I am your new music teacher, Miss Jauregui" Cheesy Lauren Jauregui Fanfiction
138K 3.9K 27
SEQUAL TO ALL'S FAIR After four long years, Lauren and Y/N reunite in a hotel when the girls are touring in Spain, and Y/N is playing overseas. The t...
6.6K 228 7
A group of friends are going away for a week to stay in a cabin. They plan to come home Christmas Eve but are snowed in. Kisses, tears and secrets ar...