Primed To Sin: Her Start βœ”

By _NimaWrites_

Alexandra Miller is a woman on a mission, with a mind as sharp as her stunning looks. When she crosses paths... More

Playlist
π‘«π’†π’…π’Šπ’„π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’
Characters Aesthetic
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-00
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-01
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-02
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-03
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-04
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-05
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-06
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-07
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-08
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-09
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-11
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-12
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-13
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-14
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-15
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-16
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-17
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-18
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-19
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-20
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-21
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-22
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-23
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-24
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-25
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-26
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-27
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-28
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-29
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-30
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-31
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-32
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-33
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-34
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-35
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-36
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-37
chapter-38
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-39
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-40
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-41
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-42
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-43
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-44
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-45
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-46
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-47
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-48
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-49
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-50
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-51
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-52
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-53
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-54
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-55
56
57
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-58
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-59
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-60
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-61

π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-10

156 9 0
By _NimaWrites_

"Lex wake up we are here." I felt my body slightly being shaken, slowly opening my eyes I yawned,

"What time is it?" I stretched before sitting up and looking at Alessandro.

"It's 4 A.M. ." I mentally cursed at what I just heard.

"You have been driving for an hour Aless, where are we?"

opening the car door I got out and the view was beautiful.

"Welcome to Lazio Principessa," Aless spoke as he walked standing beside me.

"Why haven't you brought me here before?" I asked looking at the view of the sea in front of me.

"I wanted to bring you here when things were different so it could be special and bringing you here today was a change in plans you were not supposed to see this like this."

I looked up at him since he was towering over me even though I was 5'10.

"I am still willing to come back here again with you when things are over and the pages are clean," I spoke in a hushed tone.

"I know you will Tesoro." I grinned at him calling me darling.

"So we will be staying in Lazio till things go as we want I guess," I affirmed looking back at the sea view very calm and beautiful;

"Princess let's go down to the beach." I stared up at him in shock.

"Now?" I asked, "Yes right now!" he insisted

"But I am wearing my Pyjamas, Alessandro!" I added.

"Please, I want to see the sunrise with you for once Alexandra , let's just forget that we have about twenty mobs on our back and be happy tonight just in case something happens and we don't get this chance again." He pleaded. His eyes held millions of untold emotions that have been trapped in him for eternity.I couldn't resist, and not accepting the words of a man who looked free but in reality was trapped  like a little bird in a cage, was a sin to me, let along these opportunities come one in a life time.

"I will be waiting on the beach. "

His smile just brightened up the scene even more.

Taking off my shoes I walked towards the sandy beach.

The dreamy sea softly doused the Beach, the sky was already drunk of its beauty.

The waves were very gentle as they crawled onto the shore.

Suddenly the music of Cigarettes after Sex hits my ears.

I turned around a saw Alessandro placing a small speaker on the beach ground.

Slowly walking towards me he smiled reaching out for my hand.

"May I have this dance Principessa?"

Placing my hand into his claw-like, blue-veined hands.

"You may ."

Slowly his other hand wrapped around my waist while I placed my hand on his shoulder.

slowly and mindlessly we stepped, gracefully moving with the rhythm.

Time stopped at that moment, Me in my pajamas, barefoot dancing on the beach with my best friend.

The stars and Sea slowly joined in and danced with the music.

The breeze calmly hit my skin moving the strands of my opened hair.

The peaceful heart-to-heart moves made the stars align.

Emotions were erupting everywhere.

Peace could be found in the reliable and eternal moves.

The warmth of his body kept me warm as we twirl and dance on the beach under the starry sky filled with a million stars whom stared down at us, some with their lovers, some alone, and some who were still in search of the right ones.

"I never took you for someone who would listen to cigarettes after Sex."

he chuckled staring into my eyes.

"Tesoro, I didn't take myself for a man who would dance on the beach before sunrise until I met you. "

Staring at him I could see the stars and the entire Milkyway, I surely did get lucky to have him as a part of my life.

I can't think straight for once.

Third-person POV

Two souls are lost in the depth of the chapters unaware of what's next.

"I am thankful a crazy person like you is a part of my life."His voice was hoars yet very calm.

"Sometimes I wonder how did we even end up as friends from two different worlds yet here we are today together hand in hand."

Moving just like the breeze the moves were very slow and peaceful.

"I would call it fate and destiny." She finally spoke as a smile made its way onto her pink lips.

"It is fate and for once I am very thankful that it was on my side and I hope it will forever be when the subject comes to you."

His eyes glowed with every word that he said.

The music slowly came to an end so did their dance.

"Thanks for the dance your highness." she bowed as she roleplayed the role of a princess.

"Pleasure was mine Princespessa."

He played the role.

They both started giggling like high schoolers.

"The sun will rise in a couple of minutes lets watch it and then we will drive to the penthouse which is 10 minutes away."

Alexandra instantly nodded her head and walked closer to the sea.

sitting down on the sand she looked up at the sky.

Slowly Alessandro sat beside her and gawked at the sky.

"I feel like this chapter of our life will take too long to repeat itself," Lexi mumbled.

This time instead of staring at the sky she stared at her best friend.

"Alessandro tell me a story."

"A story?" he looked rather and now they were both staring at each other.

"Hmm." she hummed in response.

Alessandro looked back at the sky looked like he was busy thinking

"The story of Persephone & Hades."

Lexi was already very interested in the way her eyes perked as she listened,  Alessandro starts telling the great greek story.

"According to mythology, Hades, god of the Underworld, fell in love with beautiful Persephone when he saw her picking flowers one day in a meadow. The god then carried her off in his chariot to live with him in the dark Underworld. In some accounts, Zeus had given his consent to the abduction, the location of the crime being traditionally placed in either Sicily.

Meanwhile, Demeter searched the earth for her lost divine daughter and though helios told her of her daughter's fate, she, nevertheless, continued her wanderings until she finally arrived at Eleusis. It was her, disguised as an old woman, that the goddess cared for Demophon, the only son of Metaneira, the wife of Keleos, king of Eleusis. To reward the family for their kindness, Demeter set about making Demophon immortal by placing him on a fire every night. However, when Metaneira saw this, she raised an alarm. In response, Demeter revealed her true identity and demanded a temple be built in her honor. This was the beginning of the celebrated sanctuary of Eleusis." Alessandro continued

"Once the temple was completed, Demeter withdrew from the world and lived inside it; at the same time, she created a great drought to convince the other gods to release Persephone from Hades. As the drought claimed ever more victims, Zeus finally sent Hermes to persuade Hades to release his ill-gotten bride. Before giving her up though, the wily Hades put a pomegranate kernel in the girl's mouth, knowing its divine taste would compel her to return to him. In other versions of the myth, Persephone could have been released if she had not eaten anything in the underworld during her captivity, but at the last moment, Hades gave her a pomegranate seed. Finally, as a compromise, it was decided that Persephone would be released but that she would have to return to Hades for one-third of the year"

"Everyone has an opinion about that story but what I think is that Persephone was the forbidden fruit Hades couldn't have, and to have her, he had to kidnap her and keep her away from the world so he could at least show her that he really did love her and appreciated her, but the surrounding couldn't let him have his happy ending."

He stared at Lexi who was listening very closely.

"I have read that story before but the way you just pronounced every word sounded so different and I think I enjoyed it more now."

"Glad you liked it."

Smiling they both started staring at the sky again.

......Lexi pov......

The sky slowly turned bleak golden, as the sun marked its journey in the sky. The large vivid star slowly raised as it lightened the sky showing its greatness once again.
Immense and absolute, innocent, bold, the sun kept up its journey in lighting the sky and giving warmth and power. It is the time when the day casts away the cloak of night, and another day starts.

"Shall we go to the penthouse?" Alessandro questioned,
moving my head up and down I nodded.

we both stood up and started removing the sand away from our clothes.

"Thanks for that memorable night Principessa."

"No thank you for everything."

He beamed at me and I returned the smile.

Thereafter, reaching the Penthouse I was exhausted my limps could barely function and I couldn't stop myself from yawning It was a long night after all from breaking into an Amusement park to a Car chase and an explosion to dancing on the beach and witnessing the skies beautiful moment the sunrise.

"What a night," I whispered to myself as I laid my head on the headrest and drifting into dreamland where all the fantasies came true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.4K 32
Raven Scarlett Delilah, a dangerous 14-year-old orphan girl. On the outside, she may seem innocent and sweet but on the inside, she is strong, fierce...
398K 11.2K 45
NiccolΓ² Vitale is a spoiled mafia prince. From early on, Nicco has known that he will be heir to his parents' billionaire-dollar empire. At twenty-fo...
21.9K 1.9K 30
Amelia Kingsley was on the run. With her brother's life in danger, she had to lay low in order to keep them both safe. But how could she do that afte...
8.2K 141 25
The NightShades are the oldest, most powerful and feared mafia worldwide, and Alexandra Jade Renee Shade is the daughter of the king himself, Zane Sh...