𝐹𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑚𝑎⚡️

Від rahja_

𝗙𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗮 Sage Athena Ferrari Her mom helped her get kidnapped by her fathers rivals, The Russians. K... Більше

characters pt.1
Tattos and Piercings
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
characters pt.2
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four pt.1
chapter twenty-four pt.2
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
Family Tree
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
chapter sixty-seven
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Marco's Story

chapter thirty-three

10K 253 195
Від rahja_

It's been a week since we came back from Paris. Dante is not that talkative, but he did have a conversation with Alina. Alina had talked to all of her kids one on one.

Alina also adores Mj. Those two have quickly bonded on having a love for chocolate chip pancakes.

Alina and the girls also started therapy, they have it three times a week. We also had our first training session, I had basically demonstrated the entire time, next time I said i'll teach them how to use a gun.

Casey was really excited about that.

I woke up at four thirty this morning to work out. I took a shower and ate breakfast before working out.

After my two hour work out I went downstairs. I grabbed a water bottle from the refrigerator and gulped it down.

I went into the dining room. I greet everyone with a good morning while putting my running shoes on.

"Is it okay if I go on a run?" I ask.

"Two hours in the gym wasn't enough for you?" Enzo asked.

"I need to work on my speed." I say while stretching.

"Yeah that's fine bambina, just keep your phone on you and don't go out too far," Dad said.

I stole the strawberry Marco was about to eat and hit into it. "Thanks dad. Bye guys!" I say and run out the room before Marco could do anything.

I'm fucking out of breath, i'm sticky, my hair sweated out of my ponytail, and it looks a mess.

I'm not that far away from the house, but my hair is making it so hot. Why the hell did i go running without checking the weather?

And why the hell is it 92 degrees outside at 8 am. It doesn't make any damn sense. I feel like the sun is fucking baking the shit out of my back. All i know is that i'm going to have a dark tan line from my sports bra.

I'm broken out of my complaining thoughts when i hear several footsteps coming my way. I briefly look back to see 8 men in all black running towards me.

I know they asses is hot.

I laugh at my inner thought then I think back to the eight men running at me.

Oh shit, they're running at me!

I stop and get my knives that i stored in my shoes, turning around i face them. "what do you want?" I ask.

I backed myself into a corner so they couldn't sneak up from behind as they surrounded me.

Two leap forward attacking me. I stab one in the arm, twisting it. He screams in pain, i grab his forearm pulling him closer to me and slice his neck. The other one goes for my legs, i step back and stab him in his chest. The six of them come at me with knives of their own.

As they go for my face, i duck down, two of them stab each other in their own necks. I throw a punch at the third dude, his head whips to the side from the impact.

As i'm about to go for another punch i feel a harsh stinging sensation on my lower stomach. I look down to see a deep gash with blood seeping out of it.

As i'm distracted the two tackle me to the floor, my gun wounded shoulder hits the ground hard, i groan in pain. One man punches me in my face three times, my vision goes blurry.

I fake asleep, as they're picking me up i quickly grab my last knife from my shoe, in a quick motion i stab both of them in their necks.

I stand up and stab every single one of them three more times and check their pulse to make sure their dead.

"dumb fucking bitches." I mumble, my head is killing me now, my vision blurry from blood loss. I start running back to the house as fast as i could.

As I approach the gates the guards eyes widen, they open up the gates, "Do you need help ma'a—"

I shake my head yes, I don't think I could jog up the long driveway. My energy decreasing at a rapid pace. They instantly come to my side, holding me up. my legs give out as my vision gets more blurry.

"Stay awake ma'am we're almost there." A distant voice said.

"but i'm so tired." I groaned, my eyes getting more droopy.

"Call boss, she's loosing too much blood." That's the last thing i hear before i lose all conscience.

"Everything good on the shipments?" I ask Ace.

Alina is by my side as she flipped through baby pictures of Dante. I rubbed her back as she let out a few tears and hugged her into my side.

He sat down in front of me and nodded.

"Everything is well. I'm going to the wear house after I play cars with Mj. He's been really excited all week." I smiled at Ace, it was good to see they were bonding.

"Aw this one is adorable look at you and Dante, A." Alina said and showed the picture to us.

Ace grimaced, "You guys really let me have that hair cut?"

The doors suddenly flew open, Ace and I both got up. Two of my men carried in an unconscious Sage, one was holding her side. His hand drenched in blood.

"Boss she showed up half conscious, she had this big gash in her side."

"Well don't be fucking dumb and let her die! Take her to the hospital wing!" I yell.

"Ace call Enzo and your brothers." I say while we quickly walked behind them.

I heard a sob to my left. Mj was crying, his white toy car along with his hands painted with red. The hallway having Sage's blood on them.

I go to him, "Hey kid, what are you doing up here?" I ask and lift up his chin.

His lip quivered, "Is sissy dead?" He asked.

"No. She's just—"

Fuck, think fast Alessandro.

"She's auditioning for a horror movie roll and she had to play dead. That's fake blood." I say.

He wiped his face with his sleeve. "I don't like that." He said with a sniffle.

"I know, but when the movie is finished you'll get to watch your sister act, plus it's not real. Okay?" I say.

He nodded his head, I stand up to my full height. "Come on, let's get your hands and car washed off." I say.

He held my hand as we walked off. I sent Ace a text.

We've been waiting for two hours for Enzo and the doctors to come out. We all sit in the lounge trying to figure out how did she get stabbed.

Mj still thinks she's acting, which was a shitty lie. But it was the only thing I could think of. Horror movies came to my mind when I saw the blood.

About fifteen minutes later Lorenzo and the doctors come out. "how is she?" I ask.

"she did loose a lot of blood but we stabilized her. She got several stitches, she was also dehydrated, so we're pumping fluids in her now.

Other than that she should be fine, she'll probably wake up in about 30 minutes to an hour." Enzo said.

"Dr. Johnson can you show them her room, i'm going to wash this blood off of me."

"Call Lee and tell him what happened Marco." I say.

I get out my phone and dial Lee's number. He picked up on the first ring. "Have you talked to your sister? I've been calling her like crazy and she hasn't been answering."

"Damn, no hey Marco, how's your life? Or hey Marco, I hope you're doing great and really well?" I ask.

"Hey Marco, how's your life?" He asked, his voice filled with sarcasm.

"It's really good, thank you for asking. But Sage's life on the other hand isn't." I say with a little nervous chuckle.

"What do you mean?"

"So basically she got stabbed while she was on a run, lost a lot of blood, and she was dehydrated. But Enzo said she would be fine." I say.

I hear keys rattling, "Where are you guys?" He asked.

"In the hospital wing on the house. I'll tell the guards to let you in." I said and hung up.

I wake up in a bright hospital room. I shut my eyes from the brightness and groan. My head was pounding and my throat was scratchy.

I grimace and open my eyes again. i look down to see myself attached to an iv, the iv pumps liquid inside of me. I had a big white bandage wrapped around my torso.

I slowly sit up and swing my legs over the edge with a painful grunt. The door swings open.

"Oh no no no, you have to stay in bed miss." A woman said and came to my side, guiding me back to lay down.

"how are you even up?" Marco asked.

"oh you know i just opened my eyes and wallah i'm up." I say sarcastically, he rolls his eyes.

"what happened?" Dad asked.

"I got ambushed by eight hefty men and when I mean big, I mean like lumber jack big. You would not believe the size of those men, it had me questioning if I needed to work out more. They were like six foot f—"

"We don't care about how big they were! We just want to know who!" Dante said.

I crossed my arms and pouted, "Way to kill my story telling." I mumble.

"But since all of you are impatient," I say with an eye roll. "It was the Irish and the Russian's. They had thick accents from both countries."

"But let me just say, it was funny as fuck. They were dressed in all black, man they were sweating their asses off. I'm telling you like five of them was sweating like a hostage. It was funny, until they got to jumping me. That wasn't so funny." I say.

"Is that in the movie?" Mj asked.

"What movie?" I ask.

"Just go with it." Dad whispered.

"Dad said you were in a horror movie and when they were dragging you in the hallway while you were dead you were acting. It was good acting! I cried because I thought you were dead though."

I look at dad weirdly, "That's the thing you came up with?" I ask.

He glared at me, "I can't lie well to my kids." He whispered.

The door opened, Lee entered with a worried expression. "Hey, you're here to join the party!" I say with a smile.

"Is this the wrong time to say I have to take a fat shit right now?" Dante asked.

Dad slapped him upside his head, "Go tell your mother Sage is alright."

Dante gave dad a side glance before leaving out the room. "Where's Alina?" I ask.

"When she's worried she stress cooks, she used to do that when we were younger." Gio said with a small smile.

Lee sat down on the bed, I placed my hand over top of his. "You don't have to worry. I'm totally fine, basically a little scratch." I say.

"You need to be more careful." He said and squeezed my hand.

I put my other hand over top of his and patted it three times, "I'll be more careful, it was just a little slip up. It won't happen again. I promise," I say.

I wish I could have kept that promise.

(Alexei's Pov)

As father, Killian and I are sitting in my office smoking cigars, a knock sounds at my door. "войдите" I call out. (Come in)

The doors open, i look to see one of i sent to get Sage standing in front us. "did you get her?" Father asked, sitting up in his seat. "n-no b-b-boss" He said looking down. Anger comes across my face.

I slam my hand down on the desk. "how fucking hard is it to get a seventeen year old!" I shout at him.

"fucking pathetic." Killian mumbled.

"where is the team we sent you with?" I ask. "s-she killed t-them sir." He whispered.

"and why the hell aren't you dead?" Father asked.

"i was in the v-van." I let out a sinister laugh, taking my gun from my waistband i shoot him in the head.

"fucking useless anyways." I mumble.

"I will get you Sage and i won't stop until i do." I say smirking, lighting up my cigar again.

__________________________________
2116 words

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

5.8K 186 26
𝐀 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. Six siblings left to survive in dangerous world of crime. But reality is... they are that dangerous world. 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐭...
11.6K 2.4K 73
She was just a simple, loving, caring and beautiful orphan who fell in love with the perfect guy a girl could wish for. But she was never right for...
𝑹𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 Від ~ 𝐽 ~

Короткі історії

169K 4.5K 19
"I was tortured, every day, and no one helped me." She whispered meekly. "We would've done something‐." She cut him off, slowly looking up, avoiding...
39.7K 1.3K 59
ARES I was named after the God Of War.Trained at a young age to be nothing but ruthless.To be the best assassin the Makris Mafia Family has ever seen...