The Curtis sister imagines...

Por outsiders_thingz

Go check out the first book! Here I will be continuing more imagines and little stories of the Curtis sister... Más

Request page 
(Lazy sundays and football )
(grudges & fights) pt.1
(Grudges & fights) pt.2
(Protective brother)
(Grudges & fights) pt.3
(rumble/Socs gone to far)
(At the drive-in)
(drunk at Buck's)
(fight) pt.1?
Fights pt.2
(road trip)
(arrested) pt.1
(Arrested) pt.2
(sick)
(Arrested) pt.3
(greaser party)
AN!
(Soda comfort)
(fed up) pt.1
(Fed up) pt.2
(Fed up) pt.3
(Fed up) pt.4
A/N (ideas?)
(dating my sister)
(Secret hook up)
(ignoring the gang)
(trouble!?)
(Running away)
(Running away) pt.2
Curtis brothers (caught)
(caught!)
(Secret hook up) pt.2
(guilty)
(drunk)
(night talks with Soda)
(sweet Dally)
(More night talks)
(More night talks)
(double dates with Darry)
AN
Curtis sister X Dal (late night drives)
(Recklessness)
(Brother & boyfriend problems)
(Brother & boyfreind problems) part. 2
(Brother & boyfriend problems) pt.3
(My superman)
(Jumped)
(Accidents)
(fights)
(Fights) pt.2
(never the same)
(panic attack)
(seizures)
(socs)
(tics)
(alone time & mischief)
(socs) pt.2
(brothers & fights)
(boys)
(stressed)
("I did..")
(dates & spies)
(better things to come)
(rumble clean ups)
(asthema attack)
(rainy days)
Curtis sister ("soc")
(pregnancy test?)
(Pregnancy test) pt.2
(Pregnancy test) pt.3
(secrets & scares)
(Unravelling secrets)
(Flashbacks & search parties)
(late nights & early mornings)
(forgotten scolarships & old memories)
(Feelings hurt & apologies)
(Moving days)
(Not eating)
(High)
(Endings)
("I've gotcha")
(Abusive boyfriend)
(Parties & hangovers)
(Troubles)
(Scares & relief)
(Regretful actions)
(Drowning)
(Pills)
A/N! (Please read!)

(Defeated days & football games)

1.5K 21 6
Por outsiders_thingz

(part of the series!)

Soda's POV
Defeated. That's how I felt. I know I shouldn't be the one feeling that right now, but I feel like I'm letting my sister down every minute. Disappointing her as I can't find the person who did this to her.

"Soda" Steve snapped me outta me thoughts, waving his hand in front of my face. We both were working our shifts at the DX right now. I work the register while Pony he works in the garage for the time being.

"Ya?" I looked up at my best friend with questioning eyes.

"You've been zoning in an' out for the last hour man. You okay?"

"Yea, I'm fine" I lied through my teeth, followed by a defeated sigh. Steve plopped his ass on the counter in front of me. "Look man, we're all trying our best to find the scumbag. Just.."-Steve sighed-"give it time" he reassured me. I nodded. Just then, the DX doors were opened with the ring of the bell, and in strutted Dal and Twobit, while Johnny and my brother followed behind.

"Heya fella's" Twobit greeted with a slight wave. It's good to see Twobit hasn't lost his touch. Steve and I both nodded towards the boys as they walked up to the front.

"Sup" Dal nodded with a bob of his head to us.

"Nothing man" I replied with a slight shrug.

"God damn hot out is what" Steve stated as he used his tatted rag to wipe the sweat off his forehead. "Yea it is huh" Dal agreed. Small talk began on with the six of us. I began talking to Dal.

"Have you, uh...came across anybody lately?" I asked, trying to find the right words. Dal and the boys agreed they'd keep and eye for the guy that was described by Y/n-we all did.

"Nah man" Dal shook his head "Talked to the boys before we came here, they haven't either" he informed. All I could do was pursue my lips with a slightly defeated nod. I felt like we'd-Y/n would never get justice. Hell, I'm not even sure pummelling the guy would make anyone feel better now that I thought about it. My sister would still be hurt and it wouldn't change a single thing.
————————————————
Y/n's POV
My feet scuffed against the pavement as the boys and I walked our way to the lot. They had finally got me outta the house to play some football, with the promise from Steve that I could be team captain. It was now evening, making the sun beam brightly as we walked.

"Race ya!" Twobit suddenly shouted as he started sprinting to the lot, which was in eye-seeing distance. The boys started bolting towards the empty field, but I stayed back. I didn't feel like running. Apparently neither did Johnny because he stayed back with me. He sent me a comforting smile, which I returned.

When we were all gathered and standing in the lot, we started getting into teams. Steve and I being team captains, began picking each one of the boys.

Once the teams were picked and seemed fair, we began spreading out and into our sides of the lot. My team got first ball, since Steve got first pick of player.

(Teams)
Steve's: Soda, Johnny, Twobit,
Y/n's: Darry, Dally, Pony

Even though my body was moving as I walked to our end of the 'field', it felt like it wasn't at the same time. I couldn't explain it. Like I wasn't putting effort into my movements, my body felt light. Darry says I've been spending too much time in the house, and maybe he's right, but why doesn't he try going out in public with the fear of seeing someone he dreaded.

"Down...set...hut!" Darry ordered as Dally threw the ball back at him. Pony and I started running towards the other side, getting open and ready for Darry's pass.

Just as I'm running while looking back, my body collided with another strong built. I yelled as I tripped over the person's legs and landed on my side. I groaned at the collision. The other body fell down as well, both of us being knocked over.

"Shit, sorry there Y/n" Steve groaned as he apologized. I waved it off, starting to stand with the help of Steve, who was also starting to stand.

"You guys alright?" Darry reached us first, grabbing my other arm to help me up.

"I'm good" I nodded meekly, partly lying.

"Ha! What a crash!" Twobit made a joke out of the situation once again, like he always does.

"Shut up, Twobit" I heard Dal mutter while he held the football under his arm.

Soon enough, the game was getting started again pretty quickly. It was our last play before the other team got the ball. All though, I wasn't really paying to much attention, just going with what the guys did.

"Down..set..hut!" Darry once again hollered as Dal threw the ball back to him. My team started running, trying to get open for Darry's pass.

Vrmmm

I heard the faint sound of an engine emit through the streets. It wasn't the sound of a ripped engine, no, not a greaser car. This was a call of a soc car.

My jogging turned into a slow walk, then almost a complete stop as I listened to the vehicle coming closer. My only hearing was focused on the laugher and roaring of the engine as it uttered closer.

My gaze fell over to the red mustang that came around the corner of the street. My eyes landed upon the four boys that we're in the car, all dressed in madras and perfectly combed hair to match. Even though I was quite the bit of feet away, I could see the person that made a chill spike down my back. My feet stayed planted in place, my eyes remained where they were, as my arms hung down from my sides. My eyes made contact with his, and I officially froze. Like ice on a frozen river in the middle of winter; no movement, no sound, no nothing.

"Y/n?"

I nearly jumped when a warm familiar hand rested on my shoulder. "Y/n?..what's wrong?" My second oldest brother stood beside me with concern. My gaze fell back onto the car that was now turning on the street in front of the lot. Fear struck me like a train. What if he see's me? was my first thought, followed by a million others.

Nobody's POV
Y/n's brother followed her gaze, staring over at the car filled of socs. Soda's eyes narrowed as he eyed them strangely while they passed the lot. Then a realization hit him, making his head snap back to his sister.

"Y/n? Is that them? is that him?" Soda asked frantically, all as well as trying to stay calm for the sake of his sister, trying not to freak her out even more.

When Y/n didn't say anything but keep her eyes on the souped-up vehicle, Soda knew one of them was the one who hurt his sister. He knew from the feared look that lingered in her-once, sparking eyes.

"What's going on?" Dal reached the two siblings first, not knowing weather to hold confusion or concern. Neither answered the hood's question, only keeping their eyes locked on the car that was almost out of sight.

"Bastards" Soda muttered. Something suddenly hit him as the teen started bolting after the fancy car, infuriated. It didn't take Dal more then a few seconds to pick up on what was going on, as he started after the car as well. The rest of the gang only turned to see what all the commotion was, all holding confusion.

Just before the socs made it past the lot, Soda rammed his fist against the trunk on the car, cursing out every name in the book at them, venom lacing through every word.

Dal reached him soon enough, both boys trying to pry onto the car, anything to slow it down. Just then, the gas was just about floored as they flew outta there. Dal spit as far out at them as he could, well Soda muttered curses. Both we're enraged with socs in the first place.

"What the hell!?" Twobit shouted as him and the gang reached the two teens, wondering what the hell two of their gang were doing-and why. I mean, they all saw the socs in their territory, and that's a damn good reason to run them away, but they never saw Soda so eager to start a fight before?

"Those fuckers outta stay on their own side of town" Steve shook his head angrily, watching the red mustang that was now outta sight.

"What the hell was that?" Darry yanked Soda's shoulder back, wondering why the hell his brother ran after them the way he did; like a mad man.

"That was him. I'm sure of it. Y/n.." Soda began to answer but then trailed off as he mentioned Y/n, thinking back to her. He looked last Darry's shoulder and saw his sister in the same place, just staring blankly at the gang. All the boys practically did the same, looking back to the youngest.

Soda started jogging over her, getting ready for the comfort he knew he'd share in a minute. "Y/n.." Soda stoped when he reached her, waiting for a respond, a word, a hug, anything.

Darry and Pony fell behind Soda not long after. "Sweetheart, are you okay?" Darry's voice softened, like it always did most times when he talked to his sister.

"I'm okay" her voice came out fragile, and sounded like it's been broke to many times. Like an old doll at an antique shop; breakable, fragile, and weak.

Soda's slim arms were wrapped around her almost instantly. Soda only wished he could embrace all his sister's feelings as well, so she wouldn't have to hold onto them.

It wasn't long before the other two brothers joined the hug. The emotion in the air was mixed.

"You think she's gonna be alright?" Steve asked non of the other boys in particular, as they stood a few meters back and watched the 4 sibling's hug.

"When did you start to care so much?" Twobit partly joked.

Everyone knew Steve wasn't exactly affectionate or great at expressing his emotions, only a few steps behind Dally. All though recently with everything going on, Steve didn't care to much about expressing emotion. Of course he cared for the girl.

"Fuck off" Steve played back-all though there was no laughing-as he nudged his friend.

"I don't know" a timid and unusual talkative voice interrupted. The 3 boys looked and glanced at their other friend. Johnny rarely inputted his opinion.

"Whatdya mean?"-Dal asked as he looked back over at the Curtis', who were still hugging it out-"She'll be fine. She's a tuff kid" Dal shrugged. Nobody knew weather it was himself, or them he was trying to reassure.

"Can we go home now?" Y/n sniffled as she removed her head out of her brothers.

"Ya..ya, we can go home now" Soda nodded.
————————————————————

(Tell me how you guys are liking this series so far?)

P.S: probably only gonna be about 1 more chapter

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.6K 112 21
Some imagines of all the outsiders!Requests welcome!
1.6K 16 23
"Dallas Winston has a sister?" "Yeah, and she's a pain in the ass." When Peggy, Dally's little sister, moves to Tulsa to live with her brother, her...
8K 89 28
♡♡♡ Hello! Welcome to the first book of The Outsiders // One shots! Thank you for checking this out! This book includes a series of imagines and one...
46.9K 329 35
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!! I love The Outsiders! I have read the book. and have watched the movie! This book will have short stories, preferences and a...