๐น๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘Žโšก๏ธ

By rahja_

๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฎ Sage Athena Ferrari Her mom helped her get kidnapped by her fathers rivals, The Russians. K... More

characters pt.1
Tattos and Piercings
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
characters pt.2
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four pt.1
chapter twenty-four pt.2
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
Family Tree
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
chapter sixty-seven
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Marco's Story

chapter thirty

13K 295 240
By rahja_

"Where were you at in this one?" Marco asked.

I looked over, "Uh that was when I took our mom to Carnival in Brazil." I say.

"Stop moving your head." I mumble as I pluck Kai's eyebrows. Her hands massaged my ass.

I slap her hands, "ooh your butt is getting bigger." She said with a cheeky grin.

"Thanks babe, i've been working on my glutes." I say.

Today was the day of the fashion event. I was doing Kai's eyebrows for her.

"What about this one?" Marco asked.

"That one was our sixteen birthday. She bought two cakes and said it was for someone she lost. I didn't know she was talking about you." I say.

He stared at the video of me blowing out the candles for the one that said "happy birthday M.A.F," his initials on the cake.

I finished Kai's eyebrows and got off of her. "I'm going to get ready. I'll call you when I need help putting in the extension in. Thanks for the help" Kai said and went out the door.

I turned back, Marco was still staring at the video. I pulled the phone away from him and cut it off, Lola's cheering going silent.

"She thought about me?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I never heard her talk about you. But she got you a cake so yeah."

"How was she?" He asked.

"You know . . . like when she was sober." He added on.

I sat down beside him, "She was very . . ."

I closed my mouth as I thought about the right way to approach his question.

"She was very diligent and amiable. Always making sure I ate or had a jacket on when it was windy outside. Lola had a kind of warmth to her that drugs and the Russian's took away from her." I say.

"And when she wasn't sober?" He asked.

I looked at him, he looked back at me. I sighed and wiped my hand down my face.

"She was a bitch. Never take to heart what a drug addict says. They use you to get what they want then crush you under the sole of their shoe like you're a fucking bug. They make you feel shitty so then they can manipulate you into giving them what you want. She did anything she could to get her hand on any type of drug. She didn't care who she hurt." I say.

"I'm glad she didn't take you because you're heart would be crushed into a million fucking pieces every time she let you down." He visibly flinched at my harsh tone.

I get up from the couch. "Come on, we have to get ready." I say.

Without another look at me he got up and walked out the door, shutting it behind him.

"Shit now i'm angry." I mumble.

I finish doing my edges and smooth out my wig. I fix my dress and fix the upper part so I don't flash anyone my nipples.

I was 6'2 in these heels. Kai came in, "Okay bestie I see you." Her sentence ending in a squeal.

I smile, a small laugh bubbling out of me. I turn around, the black sparkly dress fitting to her like a second skin.

Her smoky eye with a dark red lip. "Bitch look at you. You look so good! Black is your color." I say and hug her.

"Look at you look like a queen! You look so hot. Jesus, why did I chose your brother?"

I laughed at her comment and kissed her cheek.

Andrea and Aurora came in. "You both look so good." I say and hug both of them.

They both complement me and Kai.

"Jesus you look like an nba player in those heels." Aurora said.

"At least I look like a cute one." I say.

"That's true." She said.

I put on a red coat of lipstick and make sure my lashes are okay. I grab my purse and get out my phone.

"We're going downstairs. Marco said everyone was downstairs." Andrea said.

"Yeah okay, i'll be down in a little bit. I just have to do something really quick." I say.

They leave the room and I quickly go on my computer. I check an important email and tell my assistant to fax the paperwork over to New York.

I get my mask and purse, I close the bedroom door and start to walk downstairs. I call my assistant.

"Hey, I checked the email. It should be sending over to you right now." I say.

"Yes, I just got it. The money should be coming into your account in the next few minutes."

"Thank you, Mia." I say.

"Anytime, Miss." She said.

"You look beautiful honey." I cut the call and look at Nonna.

"Thank you." I say and bend down to kiss her cheek.

Marco grumbled, "I don't like her in heels. She's taller than me."

"Aw that's too bad." I mumble. He stuck up the middle finger at me.

I stuck one back up.

"You look beautiful, bambina." Dad said and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks dad," I say in smile.

"Mj look at you in your suit!" I say.

He strikes a pose, "I know I look good. You don't have to tell me." He said and moved a strain of hair out of his face. He shakes his head so his hair moves back.

I laugh and gently push his shoulder. "You're too much." I say.

I take compliments from my family members as I compliment them back.

"Yeah I don't like her in heels. She's taller than me." Antonio said with a pout.

"Maybe you're just short." Gabe said.

"I will push you down the steps." Antonio said.

"And i'll tell my mom." Gabe said.

I hear a gasp, then it turns into a squeal. I turn around to Luca jumping up and down as he made the high pitch noise.

"Oh my god why does everyone look so hot?!" He yelled.

Kayden came up behind him and put his hands on Luca's shoulders. "Sorry guys, i'm just a little excited. Guys this is my first fashion event." Luca said.

I smiled at Lee. He came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, his hands pressing into the small of my back.

My hands came to his chest, "You look beautiful."My smile grew impossibly larger and I kissed his lips.

"Thank you. You look handsome." I say and kiss him again.

"Lee watch those hands." Nonno said. I turn my head to see my uncles, dad, and Nonno watching us.

Lee's hands instantly dropped from my waist. I rolled my eyes. "You're really tall in heels." Lee mumbled. I let out a small laugh.

"I feel like i'm going to flash someone." I say and look down, fixing the diamond lined cups on my dress that held my breast.

Lee's hand pull my straps up and takes a peek into my bra. I lightly slap his hands away and pull up the bra part.

He pouted, "My family is right there." I whispered.

"So," He mumbled. I rolled my eyes.

I went in a different car as everyone else. My guards pushed past people as they tried to get through them. I waved at the screaming fans, some coming close enough to get a picture with me before being pushed away.

I met Clarissa inside and we sat together, waiting for the show to start.

"All of the dresses and suits are sold out from people pre ordering them."

"That's amazing." I say.

Gabe and Mj put up a thumbs up. I returned it and winked at them. They both tried to wink back. I laughed.

"When are you announcing who you really are?" Clarissa asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Probably when i'm like twenty something, I don't know. I haven't decided." I say.

The lights slightly dimmed as the show was about to start. The crowd quieted down as they sat in their seats.

About two minutes later they announce shit and then people clap.

The first girl come out, her dress filled with rubies. I lightly clap my hands as another person comes out.

His suit was bedazzled in diamonds, a bit over board, but rich people will eat that shit up.

His shoes were lined with diamonds and gold.

The fashion show was now over and I got up to get on the stage.

Clarissa and I walked as they announced we were the creators, people cheered and clapped.

Once I got off the stage people came up and shook hands with me. I greeted too many people to count. I took pictures with some people, obviously with my mask still on.

My social battery ran out pretty quickly.

Why did I chose to be a famous businesswoman when I barely socialize? I have no idea.

I said goodbye to multiple people that I don't remember their names.

Multiple people wrote me checks, to show gratitude, they said.

Their checks were going straight into a charity fund, I had enough money. Five generations could live off my money and still be rich.

I got back to the house and took off my heels.

"Hi Luna girl," I say and pick her up. I take off my mask and kiss her on her forehead.

She barked and wagged her tail, sticking her tongue out.

"Whew, you're getting heavy girl." I say and readjust her in my arms.

I go to the living room, everyone was in there talking.

"I felt so fancy and rich at your fashion show. And I have to get that red suit with the gold accents and diamonds!" Luca said.

I sat down next to Camilla and put my purse down.

"Everything is sold out right now, but I can get it for you." I say and run my hand down Luna's back.

"You look annoyed." Marco said.

"So many people were talking to me, I would breathe and another person would be talking to me." I say with a sigh.

"And this wig is itchy." I say and pull it up from the back and take it off.

I take off the bald cap and scratch my head.

"You just took it off like that?" Domenico asked.

"I sure did." I say and start to take out the two braids I had on underneath it.

"I have never seen a wig come off that fast." Marco said.

"Well I didn't glue it down, I'm surprised it stayed on." I say.

Lee's hands came around my waist as I put my hair into a back ponytail.

Lee and I were going out to the museum that he set reservations for.

I had on a white summer floor length dress with white sandals. I put on gold rings and necklaces.

"Did I tell you, you look beautiful today?" Lee asked.

"Yes, more than I can count." I say and turn around.

I smiled up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Well you always do." He mumbled.

"Thank you." I say and peck his lips.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

I nodded my head, Luna came in the bathroom.

"Aw you look so cute," I cooed and bent down. I picked her up and fixed her collar.

She had on a white jumpsuit with her name bedazzled on her back. She had on a cute little white backpack.

Luna was coming with us to the museum. Luna was a good puppy, and there wouldn't be anyone there, so we decided to bring her.

I grabbed my purse off the counter and we leave out the room.

We get to the museum and Lee opened my door for me. I got out and thanked him. We crossed the street and went into the museum.

We were at the Musée Du Louvre museum.

I held Luna as we walked throughout the museum, my eyes gazing up at the beautiful art on the ceiling.

I watched as Sage gazed up at the ceilings in awe. Her mouth agape as she let out small "wow's and ooh's."

I had already been here, but I wanted to show her, in my opinion one of the most beautiful museums.

"Lee oh my god look! They have Mona Lisa in here." She said and took my hand, dragging me closer.

She stood there amazed as she looked at the picture. "It looks so much older in person." She mumbled.

We looked around until we reached the last room. I watched as her eyes lit up like a little kid in a toy store. Her eyes were wide as she looked at everything.

"These are fucking amazing." She mumbled and repositioned a sleeping Luna in her arms.

"America needs to do better in their museums." She mumbled.

I let out a chuckle and nodded my head, "Definitely." I say.

She got out her phone and her eyes widened, "We been her for five hours?!" She said.

"Good thing this is the last room." I say.

"This room is so pretty." She said as she looked up at the ceiling.

"You said that about all the rooms." I say with a soft laugh.

"I know, but they're all so beautiful."She said.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her cheek, "you're beautiful." I mumbled.

Her back leaned into my front, she looked up, I look down at her. She smiled, "Stop it, you're too sweet." She said.

I smiled, "It's true though love."

She's the most beautiful woman i've ever seen.

__________________________________

2266 words
chapter was short and kinda ass, but y'all been rushing me to get this chapter out. At least the next one is better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 123 14
Previously known as "My darling Athena" (Ongoing and slow updates) Athena De Luca was 5 years old when she was taken away from her family by her pa...
2.3K 44 10
Iris was two when they sent her away to a boarding school for her safety. But she wasn't safe at all, tortured everyday and train to be the deadlies...
4.4K 273 32
////COMPLETED///// ๐Ÿ‘€What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Its something Athena always believed throughout her childhood. She was a softie, but...
618K 11.5K 41
Book #1 (Tainted Scars Series) He grabbed my waist and pulled me down into his lap. "Do I have to fuck you in front of your brother? Is that what it...