Codependent

By Cariseeeeeee

Loki/Avengers fanfic Celene is a 21-year-old girl who grew up with divorced parents, an abusive father and a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Inside
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Profiles
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Extra chapter - Avengers pov
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Epilogue

Chapter 6

1.5K 47 15
By Cariseeeeeee

For a change of events, I woke up in a bed, chained. Then all of the sudden all the events that took place last night came flashing before my eyes.

'Shit what if I hurt them'

"So you have some more explaining to do young lady," Tony said sitting in the corner of the room on a chair, his left arm was in a cast and he had multiple bruises on his face. I was in a different room now, it looked more like a basement than a room. It was a lot darker but still fancy looking, and my hands were now trapped in some kind of metal bracelet.

"I-... I don't know if I can make up for the mistake I made, I am so sorry..." I said softly feeling guilty, but I could still feel someone's worry in my stomach. He just kept staring at me, looking disapproving again, but I got it, I probably took their trust. He sighed deeply and snapped out of his attitude still looking at me. He stood up from the chair in the corner and walked closer to the edge of the bed. 

"So you have powers? Did you already know that?" he asked hesitantly making me look surprised at him.

'He is still being nice to me...'

"Yeah, I knew," I said softly and he nodded. "So...what are you?" he asked hesitantly again probably afraid to offend me.

"I was told I'm a mutant, I have my power energy from since I was a kid, but some they added later on," I said softly feeling my headache, but less intense than before.

"What do you mean?" Tony asked me. "Experiments," I just said and he nodded.

"What happened yesterday?" he asked and I sighed "Sometimes I lose my control, when I'm overwhelmed or really tired, yesterday I was both, I never meant to hurt you," I said. I was telling the truth this time, they needed to know. They didn't need to know everything yet, but I'm not scaring them away just yet.

Tony looked relieved that I didn't try to kill any of them, and he relaxes more and smiled at me.

"I'm sorry we chained you up, we didn't know if you were gonna be... trying to kill us again," he said dryly and I just nodded understanding the precaution. "It's okay I get it, I would do the same. So I expect everyone is listening?" I asked dryly, he just chuckled.

"Yes, but we didn't want to intimidate you, so we did it this way," he said. A few moments later the whole group started to come into the room. They all were slightly injured, nothing severe. Steve had no injuries or so it seemed. 

I'm glad she's okay

I hope she can control herself

That sandwich was so good

'What the hell is going on?' I thought as the thoughts all came back.

I felt relieved and hopeful, but not like I was feeling it, as if I was sharing their emotions. At least they were way less intense than before like the headache.

'Great I'm crazy and bipolar, or I can hear thoughts and feel emotions from others' Ignoring this felt like the best option at that moment, so I did. 

"So we are getting you out of these if you can control yourself. Because how often do you... snap?" Tony walked closer to me while he asked.

"Not regularly, but I will try to feel it coming beforehand, but I don't know what to do about it," I said while Tony took the bracelets off, and a sudden flow of energy went through my body making my purple energy dance around my fingertips again.

"What did those bracelets do?" I asked inspecting how I felt the energy come back inside of me. "They keep most of your powers from you, but I see you got them back Tinky Winky," he chuckled at the nickname he came up with.

"You're the worst person ever calling her that," Natasha said. "What's a stinky winky?" I asked but they all started laughing. "It's Tinky Winky, it's from a kid's show," Steve asked me. I nodded smiling dryly taking the vague answer.

I felt different than before but I was still ignoring all the emotions and whispers in my head, I could suppress them a little bit, but it was taking a lot of energy after a while, but I was doing okay, my body was almost completely healed apart from some bruises. 

They walked with me to a huge living room, with an open kitchen, and they all just kept talking.

They kept telling me stories about the Thor guy, and how they beat the bad guy in New York, how long they've been doing this etc. etc... It was really fun and they kept asking me a lot of questions, but I didn't truly answer them all and kept going around it. And it was very easy to trick Tony into talking about himself. 

We were sitting in the open kitchen around the island while Steve was pouring drinks in glasses for everyone. They went into conversations with each other and I was just enjoying myself feeling happy and comfortable, but I didn't know if I was feeling that.

Suddenly out of nowhere, Tony decided to speak up to me.

"Hey Barney, want me to show you your room?" he said and I looked at him confused. I just looked at him shocked, my own room?

'I really hope she is gonna like it, it was made quickly for her but I don't know if it's her style, maybe she could decorate herself.' I could hear Tony's voice.

"I get my own room? It's really not necessary you know, I could just sleep on a couch and would be happy," I said and he looked at me smiling.

"This whole tower is our home, I cleaned out a room for you to sleep in etc. whatever you want, you are going nowhere, make yourself comfortable. Now follow me blueberry," Tony said. I felt my face warm up and I must be blushing like crazy.

'I don't know what to do' I thought to myself.

'If she's not going to follow him he's going to pee his pants I know it'

'I haven't seen Tony so nervous in a long time'

'Okay follow him it is'

We walked into an elevator and he explained some of the buttons to me, he also explained how to talk to the Jarfish. There were different floors and apartments, Tony got his own floor seeing he owns the place. On the other floors, there were different rooms where they all slept, they all got their rooms, and also a lot of empty rooms, it was really huge.

on a different floor, there was a gym and pool. Another floor a wellness something? I didn't know what that was so I would find out later. He told gave me a list with all the room numbers of where they all slept, so if there was anything I could find them. And I could always ask Jarfish.

We got to the floor where my room would be, number 221B, I didn't get the numbering system, so I didn't care. Next to my room was Bruce's room, but Tony told me he rarely spends time there, seeing he has a house apart from the tower where he usually slept. 

On the other side of the hall was a little library, but it wasn't the only one apparently. And there was a huge balcony, because this was one of the highest floors of the tower and 'Tony wanted to enjoy the view' That's probably why his floor was the top one. 

He opened the door and inside was a black/white themed room with a huge bed

(I made a collage for you it is something like this but you can imagine it the way you like :) )

"Oh my god..." "I love it, thank you," I said softly smiling.

"Thank goodness, you almost made me worry," Tony said chuckling. He looked happy at me walking through the examining everything, on both sides of the bed were little nightstands. on the right side were bookshelves and a mirror. I even had my own bathroom and a...

"Are those?" I asked pointing at a smaller room but still big and filled with clothes. "They're yours," Tony said and I smiled. Tony chuckles and followed me into the walk-in closet.

"If you don't fit something put it in a bag or something I promised Nat that, and if you want she could take you shopping someday, and if you don't like anything you can change it without asking," he said

"Oh my god, Tony, thank you so much. I don't know what to say..." I said softly. "Oh before I go, this is yours now;" he said giving me a black card, my name and Stark industries were carved in it.

"What is this for?" I asked him confused taking the card.

"It's money, if you want anything you can just buy it. Your daily limit is around $2.000 for now, just as a starter. Just enjoy yourself," he said waving away, I didn't really understand the concept of how much money was a lot but I thought that was a lot.

I couldn't even wrap my head around this as I took a look at now my own room, with a bed. Tony was walking away, probably back to the others. My mind and body were really calming down from not hearing voices and feeling feelings. It was nice.

I spent the next 45 minutes in my room, fitting clothes, I was still wearing my hospital gown something like that. So I decided to take a warm shower for the first time in forever and changed into things I liked.

I didn't know what my style was but I liked this. 

I brushed my hair and reminded myself to ask if I could cut it anywhere, it was very long and annoying and damaged so I just made a ponytail.

Suddenly a loud noise went through the tower and I stepped outside my room to look what the noise was. From the window, I can see a beam of light going into the landing panel a few floors lower. I didn't know what it was so I ran to the elevator to check if they were going to fight any 'bad guys' maybe I could help, or someone was hurt. 

I was inside the elevator but I didn't know what button to press...

"E-eh, Jarvis?" "Yes miss, what floor can I take you?" "Oh hi, just call me Celene..." "Very well Celene, I'm j.a.r.v.i.s,"

"Nice meeting you, where are the others?" "In the living room, shall I take you there?" "Yes please."

So j.a.r.v.i.s took me to one of the main living rooms and no one seemed to be in distress or anything. Steve was sitting on the couch watching tv with Clint. Natasha was at the bar and Bruce was probably in the lab where he worked often, that's what Tony told me.

"Hey, what was that noise?" I asked walking up to her. "The last guy just arrived, he likes good entries, but just don't pay attention to that," she said dryly. I relaxed knowing there was no fighting or anything, that would probably get messy.

"Heads up, there they are coming,"

Tony walked out the elevator first talking to a big...big man with blonde hair, he had a... hammer? Jesus these guys really liked weird accessories. And there was a third man, they didn't tell me about another person. He was tall and had black hair. He had something covering his mouth, and he was wearing the same bracelets as I was wearing earlier. Jesus, was it still the same day? 

'Oh for god's sake what is he doing here?'

'Why did Thor bring him here?'

'If he's going to stay here I am moving again, bye.'

'Okay so they probably don't like him, but already know him?' I thought to myself

'For Odin's sake, why did Thor suggest keeping me here? I rather go to Muspelheim.' I heard a voice loud and clear in my head.

'Why do I hear him so much clearer?'

'Get out of my head mortal!' he said angrily.

The next second I didn't hear any of his thoughts, which made me wonder how he did that.

My head was hurting again from all the voices and my body from all the feelings. I really needed to train to keep it together, just being here in a group was exhausting. I tasted iron in my mouth and when I touched my nose I had blood on my fingers.

'Oh god is she okay?'

'Don't snap again kid'

'Who is that little girl? The man of iron didn't tell me about a new member'

"Hello, there miss, who might you be? I'm Thor Odinson I'm a member of this group." The man said and I just looked at him while I tried to keep it together.

"Hi- I'm Celene, I've been here for 4 weeks now. They... found me," I said waving my hand. He smiled at me making me blush because he was really pretty. When he stepped closer I saw how tall he was, and I wasn't that little. He came towards me and tried to hug me.

"A new friend," he said but my body didn't want to hug so I stepped away from him. "I'm so sorry I don't want to be rude or anything," I said softly feeling ashamed.

'Lmao, she really just denied a god a hug,'

'She is probably uncomfortable'

'Oh no I made her uncomfortable'

Guilt and Happyness and anger were really hurting my body, I really wanted to leave now.

"I'm sorry I was just doing something, so I will get going now, but it was really nice meeting you!"

"Goodbye lady Celene, I suppose we will see each other soon. And I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable..." "It's okay, bye," I said ready to walk away.

"Wait up violet," Ugh damn you Stark

"This is Loki, he is Thors' brother. Don't come near him okay? he's dangerous," he said making me frown and I noticed the Loki guy roll his eyes.

"Why?" I asked looking back at Tony. He didn't seem hostile or something, he just didn't want to be there. And he was really angry wow.

"He is just dangerous, that's all," he said softly. "So am I," I said dryly before I walked away feeling their surprise at my reaction. He couldn't tell me who I could and couldn't talk to. But he was also just calling him dangerous while he did nothing. I just needed to find out why they all disliked him. Maybe they were right, but I'm only trusting myself.

So I walked back no my room, when I closed the door I became really dizzy and I passed out on the floor.

--------

I have nothing to say. Currently editing everything...

Btw, if you want here's my Spotify, I have a lot of playlists with all kinds of things for peeps who want new music.

https://open.spotify.com/user/31oljtgmb2smo4jtvgdz6pvdotsu?si=df83a4901dbf46a8

Hope you are all enjoying it! 

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 10.6K 46
"I'm sorry" you said to him, not taking your eyes away from the screen. "I beg your pardon?" Now it was his turn to be confused. He turned to look at...
13.5K 237 27
When (Y/N) was 5, her parents died on a very dangerous mission of SHIELD. Only one person survived. His name was Phil Coulson. He promised (Y/N's) p...
58.1K 2.5K 138
Book One in the Series 18+ Readers Only. This is marked as mature and rightfully so. No one under 18. Currently uploaded at least once a week every w...
605 30 6
Warnings- cussing and violence later on and smut Will be 18+ It's been 3 years since Violet Skye been on missions, She wants nothing to do with missi...