Witchy World's Lost Alpha

By Hunniebahm

Hunnie Inzotta. A spunky, and beautiful Dark Witch, whom's also a nurse in the human realm, stumbles upon a... More

Chapter 1. Fuzzy Stalker
Nurse Hunnie
Wolfy
Mine!
Bath Time Baby
My Mate
Night off
Responsibilities and Snacks
Forever, your company
Chapter 10. Ascension
Going to hell!
Please let it be
Eduardo
Sticky Situation
What Else Can You Do?
Beast or Man?
My King
Submitted to You, Boy Love
Betrayals
Chapter 20: Betrayals Part Two
Survival vs Depression
Curse you!
YOU REJECT ME?!
I've Got Something For You
Why am I like this!
Demons
Lets fight
Lets Fight (Part two)
Ghosts
Chapter 30: Demons Bite
What a Whore!
I'll show you alright!
Why does it hurt
You die first!
Can't resist
Addiction
Bastard!
All yours
How could this be my mate?
Chapter 40: Are You Ready?
Trixs
New and Improved Litte Witch
Little Witch, Little Witch, let Me In!
Questionably Appropriate
Tensions; Get to Know Me
First They're Sweet
Finally Mated
Demon
Chaptet 50. But wait! There's more
Plotting
PIG!
Spell trapped
WHERE'S MY WOMAN!
I'll Kill Them All
Dark wedding
Terror (part one)
Terror (part two)
Whos your mate?
Chaoter 60. Your son is inside the Dome!!
I'll kill them all. I swear!
Demon-Wolf Mate
Ye too, shall pay!
Do what we like
Do what we like (Part two)
My Toro
No Survivors!
Let Us Feast
Hacker
Chapter 70. A Given Reason
Comfort Me
Losing It
Drogas
Shopping? Why?
Deceit
The Queen has Arrived
Two?
Unfortunate
Rawr
Chapter 80. Truth Hurts
Ache
Accept, or Die
Shattered
The Queens
Protect You Pretty
This is What you Want
The Chosen One
He Can Have Fun, and So Can You
There's No Love
Chapter 90. You scared yet?
No other choice
All Hope is Lost
You've Left Me No Other Option
I Like it Here
I Want My Mate!
Entanglement
Monstress
Innocent Truce
Three Plus One
Chapter 100. Fate:Girl Love
Glory
Lovable
Forever, Just You
Stay Calm
High Times
Come to Your Senses
Havoc Wreck
GO TO HELL!
Can You Really
Chapter 110. The Gates Are Open
Terrible Shiver
No One's Home
This Life
Epilogue

Innocence

133 4 0
By Hunniebahm

Bahm's 🧑🏻‍🦱 P.O.V

After leaving the restaurant, we drove in silence, with me taking a few looks at her picking away at the oreo milkshake.

My penthouse was only 20 minutes away from the restaurant. I didn't think she realized she was going to my house yet.

I take another look to her face and a shy grin curls up on her face. She can feel me watching her.

My heart flutters at her innocence all over again. My mate is everything I've ever wanted in a woman. She's too sweet, inside and out.

"Where are we going.?" She blurted out moments later while looking through the window.

"I'm kidnapping you. Is there anyone that would pay your ransom?"

She skimmed the side of my face before putting her half eaten shake down in the cup holder.

"Yeah right..." she smirks, but my ears pick up on her heart racing.

"You live this way? " she asked seeming to recognize the area.

"Yeah I do. Have you been over here?"

"Yeah, The Coven uses Central Park sometimes for our visual rituals."

"Mmm" I nodded contently.

We pulled into the penthouse garage and when I parked the car, I could feel her anxiety peek.

I guess she still didn't trust me after all. Now I understand why she doesn't want to go pursue the mating process.

"Let's go.
No one's home.." I said turning the car off.

I faced my body to her voluptuous curves that were sulking away in my passenger seat. Taking in her thick and juicy frame, covered by her red dress, as she watched my hungry eyes back in return.

Fighting my urges of taking her right here in the car,  I hurried and got out, stretched my legs and arms and then went to her door.

"Are you always this sweet, or?...." she said stepping out and fixing her dress.

Chuckling, I winked at her precious round face.

"Sometimes.....
I really am a gentlemen,
But.....you....
You bring out the demons in me!..."

I told her honestly. I could not hold back for long around her.

My demons loved her.

Her scent, taste,
her face, her insides.
We loved all of her.

She smelled very sweet with her own personal smells, but the dark magic that lingered in her deepest pits, were tempting for me to bite into. It smelled like a toasted strawberry pop-tart!

           🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰

Riding the elevator up and stepping into the lobby, I could see her hazel, wide eyes searching all over the full crowded area. There was a club stationed right on the first floor, so it was always a bunch of rich, drunk, humans partying here.

"Wow..is there a party or something?"

"There's a club right there," I said pulling her through the crowd that stood between us and the elevators.

"Oh jeez.." I heard her whisper.

We rode the elevator to the 76th floor and walked out to open the door of my penthouse.

I always forgot the code that Kris made, so I used my telekinesis to unlock it. She still had her shake in her hand and her purse tucked away under her arm.

"Wow it smells good," she said entering through the door and scanning over the hall.

I was taking my boots off and she mimicked me and slid her heels right off, exposing her cute and dainty feet. She must be smelling the lemongrass essential oil near my shrine.

It was a small shrine I dedicated to my father. The mighty Demon-Wolf King, Ba'Haam!

We walked through the hall and into my main living area. I led her to sit at the table outside of the division that separated my kitchen. She was looking everywhere her eyes could reach.

"This is beautiful! Oh my gosh!!" Her mouth hung open and scanning my all black and gold parlor.

I left her in awe as I went to a hidden cupboard in the main hall and grabbed a bottle of cognac. I brought the bottle over to the table and went to the kitchen, grabbing two glasses.

"You and Kris live here?" She asks, as
I made my way back around the corner of the kitchen division.

"Yeah, he doesn't really sleep here much, maybe like a few times a week."

"Oh" she said surprisingly.

"You know..." She starts after accepting my shot I poured for her.

"I'm...not on... any contraceptives..." I felt a cold slither run down my spine before I could answer her worries.

"I can't have kids." I furrowed my eyebrows.

I'm sure she's going to want kids someday, but I can't give them to her.

She mouths the word, "oh" before taking her drink.

"I'm a special...wolf. I can only have babies with other...special wolves..." I said honestly. Not trying to sound like a prick.

She wasn't replying and I was having a hard time reading her. A guilty feeling started to creep up on me.

"I'm sorry."

"Oh no, don't be." She says with wide eyes and waving her hands.

"If my mate wants babies....I'll have Kris impregnate you if anything..."

"WHAT?! OH HELL NO!" She shrieks with her mouth left open.

I assure her I'm only kidding and go to hug her across the table.

She was starting to smell delicious again. It was like a tickling to my nose, and my demons were about to wake up.

If I finish this bottle, I don't think I'll be able to ignore them for much longer.

I felt like doing some bad things to her, to make up for my sweet, gentlemen self earlier.

She took down her thirds shot with her face twisted and her eyes closed. I could hear the liquids sliding down her throat and the few gulps she had to take to clear it all before breathing out.

"Want to take a nap with me?" I pointed to my black leather couch that was adjacent to where we took the shots.

She gave me a stern look before giving in and walking with me over to the couch. I sat down on the couch first, and pulled her in front of my view.

"See, now I knew this wasn't a nap. Mr. let's pour Hunnie three shots!!" She blushes at my hands already traveling up her dress.

"It should be, Mr. Punisher, because that's what I'm going to do to you."

"Oh, you going to punish me? For what?" She said holding onto my arms that were sliding up to her breast now.

"For a lot of things Hunnie." I cupped her warm and soft flesh.

She gives this face biting her bottom and raising her eyebrows and I hears Aldrerix howl nonstop in my head.

"Mmm...come over here!" I stood up and went to stand behind her.

I slid her sexy red panties down her legs and tapped her rump to bend over. She did as she was told and I unzipped my pants and pulled it down to my knees.

Already getting a whiff of her aroused scent, from the last shot, I knew she was going to be excitingly wet down there.

I bent my knees slightly, and when I rubbed the tip of my shaft against her slit, I felt her warm muck stick all over my foreskin.

I rubbed roughly all around her swollen twat, pulling my skin back and shoving it in with great ease.

She was so tight in this position. I had to adjust her swollen and slippery lips around my shaft.

I wasn't going to take it easy on her.

This is what my demons wanted.

Inflict a little pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877 57 16
A thousand years past, the world was run by humankind. But it changed, when countries became embroiled in a war that gave the werewolves the opportun...
8.4K 229 28
Kiara Blackmoon. A powerful Alpha whose pack was slaughtered not too long ago. Now a rouge, she has been on the run, hunted by the same people who t...
255 30 12
"Shit" I swore holding my nose, it seemed broken and the effect of our collision drew some blood. "Gosh, I'm so sorry" a soft feminine voice apologiz...
1.3M 37.8K 49
Katarina Night has been alive since the Salem Witch Trials in 1692. Surprise Surprise, she's a witch. Since her mother was caught and burnt alive for...