One-shots (Jensoo)

By Ppoongg

A single stand-alone stories, or some multi-shots. Maybe angst? Maybe fluff? But surely is full of jensoo! More

Introduction
We Could Die
The Power Of Sisqo
Night Changes
New Years Proposal
Prom
It's You (1)
It's You (2)
Us
Possessive J
Love
The One (1)
The One (2)
The One (3)
The One (4)
The One (5)
The One (final)
Line Without A Hook
Drunk
Marriage (1)
Marriage (2)
Marriage (final)
When I Was Your Girl
School Play
7:18
Family Ties (1)
Family Ties (2)
Family Ties (3)
Family Ties (4)
Family Ties (Final)
After School
Yes, No, Maybe (1)
Yes, No, Maybe (2)
Thinking Of You (1)
Thinking Of You (2)
Thinking Of You (3)
Thinking Of You (4)
Thinking Of You (5)
Thinking Of You (6)
Thinking Of You (7)
Thinking Of You (final)
The only truth is you
Everything Has Changed (1)
Everything Has Changed (2)
Everything Has Changed (final)
Anniversary
Dandelion
It runs in their blood
At her boob
A Broken Love Story (1)
A Broken Love Story (2)
A Broken Love Story (3)
A Broken Love Story (Final)
White roses
I've been waiting
Addition To The Family (1)
Addition To The Family (2)
Addition To The Family (3)
Addition To The Family (4)
To my jennie
To my jisoo
To us
My muse
Under the stars
When i met you (1)
When i met you (2)
When i met you (3)
When i met you (4)
When i met you (5)
When i met you (Final)
Don't let go
She does it better (1)
She does it better (2)
Miles away, my always.
Bad blood
Contract
I love you so
Letterman jacket
Prediction
The struggles of jennie kim
She's hard to love
She's hard to love (bonus)
Weddings
Like i can
Like i can (2)
Ghost
Runaway
Until i graduate
Until i graduate 2 (Love in the dark)
Guilty
Clarity
The way i loved you
When i met you (bonus)
Extraterrestrial (1)
Extraterrestrial (final)
Somewhere only we know (1)
Somewhere only we know (2)
Somewhere only we know (3)
Somewhere only we know (4)
Taylor's Version

Kill me

3.3K 135 30
By Ppoongg

- In a world full of super heroes, there's always a family who is known for being the best. Jennie kim, tries everything to get revenge for her cousin who was killed by the family of kim jisoo.

--

Jennie kim seats in their dining table, glaring at the tv screen as she stabs her food.

'jennie what is your problem?' she heard her mom asks, and she shrugged eating her food.

'look at them' jennie said, glaring again at the tv as she clenches her jaw.

'look at them being all smiley and happy, they're not the best ones!' jennie added, scoffing.

'honey, just eat your food. Don't mind the kims' her dad said and she looks at them confused.

'we're kims also dad, why is it always have to be them having the spotlight?!' jennie asks and her mom sighs.

'honey, they're family is full of amazing heroes' her mom said and jennie just scoffed eating her food again.

'they killed ningning mom, i hope you guys remember that' jennie said and her parents just sighs, turning off the tv.

'she was a villain jen, she was planning something bad' her dad said making jennie glare.

'we are heroes honey, we should not tolerate something like that. I know the two of you are close but we have to ac--

'okay, just stop' jennie said and her parents nods, she finished her food quickly and went back to her room.

She opened her tv, looking back at the family who killed her cousin, she saw a girl same as her age, she smiles evilly, planning something her parents wouldn't like.

It was for ningning, she won't care if she'll turn into a villain, revenge is revenge, a kill is a kill, death for a death.

--

3 years later

Jennie kim had this all planned out years ago, she had kim jisoo wrapped around her hands. A year after ningnings death, she didn't know that she also went to the same school as jisoos, making it a chance for her to be close with the girl.

Since she was also a kim, jisoo was instantly close to her, the girl was nice and sweet, a very innocent girl who would never do anything harmful.

Jisoo had the powers of super strength, a power she really loved, and also the girl can fly, a power she hates because she's scared of heights.

Thats why she was at school, trying to learn how to fly without making herself fall, trying to have the confidence to do it.

Jennie on the other hand, had the power of speed, in just a quick second she's already in another country if she wants to, she also had the powers of invisibility, a power she's trying to figure out.

She knows that power is powerful, and she can really used it in the future, she wanted to learn how to use it properly and not get noticed.

Rosé, jisoos cousin had the powers of shapeshifting she really loved that because she loves animals, its like she can communicate with them.

She also had the powers of controlling things in her mind, a power she needs to control because sometimes if she just looks at a person, they'll end up flying in the air.

Lisa, rosés girlfriend and jennies best friend had the powers of teleportation, her and jennie would sometimes bet on who's the fastest to go to a country, and of course lisa would win.

She also had a power were she can see the future or the current event that is happening, a power she's afraid of sometimes.

With the four of them, they're already famous at their school, not because jisoo was the daughter of the best heroes, but because they're also an amazing heroes with cool powers.

"What are they doing?" Jennie asks, sitting next to jisoo as they watch the two couple of the field.

"Rosé is trying to grow that plant" jisoo said, pointing at it as she eats her chips.

"With the smile of lisas lips, I think she saw that rosé can do it" jisoo added and jennie looks at lisa, who was besides rosé trying to hide a smile.

Right. Jennie thought, she sometimes forgot lisas other power, she sighs figuring out if lisa already knows her plan.

But then she remembered that the girl can only see the current event or what will happen next, Lisa isn't on the stage were she can see the future yet.

"Want some?" Jisoo asks, sharing her food with jennie. The girl just smiles and accepted it.

"Can you fly yet?" Jennie asks and jisoo frowned shrugging.

"You know i can, im just scared" jisoo said pouting making jennie chuckle.

Weak. She thought again, if jisoos only confident power right now is strength, that means she can easily kill the girl.

"hows the invisible thing?" jisoo asks and jennie shrugged also, "hard, still need to learn how to be invisible for a long time" jennie said and jisoo nods smiling

"well don't be invisible for a long time, I'll miss you" jisoo said making jennie chuckle, shaking her head as she eats the chips.

They watch the two couples of the field, lisa teasing rosé making the girls focus on the plant gone.

The two started bickering for a while and rosé went back to concentrating on growing the plant.

Jennie looks at jisoo and back at them, lips pressed together as she had an idea.

What makes people weak? Love, and feelings. With that, jennie knew the exact thing she'll do for jisoo, make the girl fall for her.

"chu, are you free tomorrow night?" jennie asks, jisoo looks at her eyesbrows furrowed.

"if i say no, what will you do?" jisoo asks back, leaning in to jennie, teasing the girl.

"I'll come with you if you're busy" jennie said, leaning to jisoo as well. Jisoo just chuckles, seeing how close their gap is.

"or ill force you to have a date with me" jennie added, eyeing jisoos lips and went back to the girls eyes.

Jisoo saw it, she broke the eye contact and pulled away hiding her blush.

"so? Are you free? If not i could just ask cha--

"you asked me first!" jisoo said, pinching jennies arm, for her its was just playful, but she was strong so for jennie it really hurt.

Jisoos eyes widen, when she saw jennie hissing in pain. She quickly stopped and hugged the girl, rubbing the pinched arm.

"im sorry, im sorry, im sorry" jisoo said, making jennie giggle a little bit. She just nods and let jisoo hug her, giving the girl a little peck in the cheeks before resting her body with jisoos.

--

A week later

Their date went well for jennie, she bought jisoo her favorite things, flowers and food. She even bought the girl to her favorite place.

And jisoo she's weak, she already had this crush on jennie since the beginning, and with that date she falls for jennie more.

"she's pretty" jennie said, looking at the girl making jisoo frown.

The two were now at the open field, just enjoying the weather.

"look at her chu, she's pretty" jennue added again and jisoo rolled her eyes.

"eh" jisoo said, and just crashed the fruit she was holding making jennie chuckle, looking at her.

"im just saying she's pretty chu" jennie said, jisoo just pressed her lips together and nod.

"i think she's also strong too, look at her carrying the rock" jennie said, looking back at the girl making jisoo scoffed.

"can she fly?" jisoo asks and jennie looks at her again, laughing.

"i dont know, should i ask?" jennie said and was about to run to the girl but jisoo stopped her.

"are you having a date with her or a date with me?!" jisoo said making jennie chuckle.

"fine okay, she's strong. But can she fly?" jisoo asks as she started to jump, floating in the air.

"maybe" jennie teased and jisoo went higher, "yeah well, as high as this?" jisoo asks and jennie smiles, "little higher" she said and jisoo flies up to the sky.

"like th-- woah" jisoo said, realizing how high she was, jennie was now small like an ant and she was really above the clouds.

Jennie smiles, seeing the girl not getting scared. For the first time jisoo didn't care if she'll fall, she flied around the sky with a huge smile of her face.

She went back down and grabbed jennie, the girl quickly hold to her tightly as jisoo flied them up.

"okay jisoo, im scared" jennie said, not wanting to look down. Her heart started beating fast, getting nervous at the thought jisoo might let her go.

"its okay" jisoo said and jennie hold onto her tightly, she smiles seeing how close their face is and how jennies body was wrapped around her.

She held the girl by the waist while jennies hands were one jisoos shoulder, her legs tangled with jisoos.

"jendeuk just look at me" jisoo said and jennie swallowed thickly, her eyes looking at jisoos gaze.

Jennie almost forgot what was happening to them as she get lose to jisoos eyes, feeling herself calming down.

"we're at the sky" jisoo said, and jennies thought went back she held to jisoo tighter making the girl laugh.

"I'll protect you, you're safe" jisoo said, making jennies heart melt, it was her first time hearing those words from someone.

She then looks at jisoos eyes again, feeling safe like the girl told her, but she removes those thoughts. She doesn't need anyone to make her feel that, she can be safe on her own, jisoos an enemy.

"thank you" jisoo added, jennie knew what it meant. If it wasn't for her teasing the girl wouldn't have the confidence to fly that high.

Jisoo placed her one hand in jennies cheeks, rubbing it softly. Jennie swallowed thickly, eyes looking down at jisoos lips.

Jisoo leaned in, capturing jennies lips like she owns it. Jennie didn't know what to do bur kiss back, the way jisoo kisses her was amazing, it felt sincere and safe, full of emotions.

She was getting addicted to the girl that sometimes she forgot that she was only doing this for her revenge, for her cousin.

--

Weeks later

Jennie laid in her bed, looking at the pictures of her and her cousin. She needed to go back to herself, she kept getting weird feelings for jisoo the she feels it isn't right.

The plan was to make jisoo fall for her so she can be weak and it'll be easy to kill her, not her falling for jisoo.

She sighs, putting the pictures away and closed her eyes. At first it was all black then an image of jisoo showed up.

'you look very beautiful jennie'

'i remember that vanilla was your favorite'

'i have blue flowers for you!'

'Im always here for you jennie-ah'

'i trust you like how i trust my gut'

She remembers all the things jisoo told her making her heart heavy, how the hell can she do her revenge when jisoo is this sweet and innocent.

She can't kill her cause she's beginning to be the reason why jennies happy, if jisoos dead it'll be like a part of her died.

After a few minutes of just resting, jennie heard a knock from her window making her look. Seeing a flying jisoo, who was smiling at her widely.

Jennie then rushed to her and opened the window, letting jisoo go in.

"what are you doing here?" jennie asks and jisoo just smiles, pulling her close.

Jennie was surprised but still hugged the girl back, "mom and dad aren't home and i was bored and lonely" jisoo said making jennie chuckle.

"plus, i missed you" jisoo added, pulling away from the hug to capture jennies lips.

When jennie heard what jisoo said she can't help but to smile, kissing the girl back. Everytime she's with jisoo, its just like home, like every problem that she had was gone.

"i missed you too" jennie said, making jisoo smile deepening the kiss.

They walked slowly to jennies bed, still not breaking the kiss. Jisoo placed jennies back softly against the blanket. Biting jennies bottom lip earning a whimper from the girl.

Jisoo felt jennies hands wandering her body making her fly away a little, causing jennie to be confused, sitting up straight.

"y-your parents are here" jisoo said shyly making jennie giggle, signing her to come closer.

"lets go to your place" jennie said, jisoo looks at her eyesbrows furrowed.

"are you sure?" jisoo asks and jennie nods, smiling at her sweetly.

"what about your parents? I should talk to them and ask permi--

"im sure they're asleep in the living room chu" jennie said, heart warming at jisoos sweet actions.

Jisoo pressed her lips together, thinking roughly making jennie chuckle shaking her head.

"fine, lets go" jisoo said, carrying jennie as they fly to her home.

--

Jennie stared at the big family picture that was on the living room, looking at jisoos parents making her blood boil, remembering what they did to her cousin.

"you okay there?" jisoo asks, back hugging jennie making the girl surprised but nod.

"yeah, just looking at the picture" jennie said, felt that jisoo nod in her shoulder.

"you guys really look like the best super heroes here" jennie added, jisoo sighs resting her head in the girls shoulder as she also look at the picture.

"eh, it kinda sucks knowing you're the only child of them" jisoo said, making jennie confused, rubbing jisoos hands softly that was on her waist.

"why?"

"people expects me to be like them when i don't really want to be like them" jisoo said, jennie eyesbrows furrowed, getting more confused.

"why?" she asks again, and felt jisoo sigh a little.

"my parents kill, like a hundreds already. Villains, other heroes or criminals" jisoo said and with that jennie felt her heart tighten, remembering her cousin.

"they just kill instantly, if i would be like them ill give it a thought" jisoo added, and jennie couldn't help but chuckle a little at the last word.

"a thought?" she asks and felt jisoo smile a little.

"like a second change, maybe they can still change, right? Everyone deserves another shot" jisoo said, jennie just nods at her.

"some doesn't really change chu" jennie said making jisoo sighs, nodding as she closes her eyes.

"yeah thats their choice, if they still do something bad then maybe ill just jail them up" jisoo said

"we're heroes, we're supposed to be saving people not killing. If we kill our enemies that just makes us as bad as them, right?" jisoo added, and jennie just kept quiet not knowing what to say.

Jisoo sighs, opening her eyes and looks back at the picture.

"it must've hurt knowing your love one died, even if their evil or not." jisoo said, jennie nods clearing her throat.

"yeah" she said

"i really want to apologize to the people my parents hurt, i know they're mad at them even at me" jisoo chuckled,

"but their like hundreds of families and i dont even know most of them, thats why if i ever became like them, ill give a second chance. Maybe there's a reason why they're rebelling" jisoo said and jennie turned around, looking at her.

"some people are just really evil chu" jennie said and jisoo frowned a little, shrugging.

"i dont know, i believe that in evil there's kindness" jisoo said, smiling at the younger one. Jennie sighs, looking at jisoo.

How can she revenge and kill the girl when jisoo was as sweet and as pure like a baby,

"are you okay?" Jisoo asks, jennie smiles sweetly and nods.

"you are amazing" jennie said, tears forming in her eyes.

She didn't want jisoo to see that so she quickly leaned in the girl, kissing jisoos lips passionately.

Jennie placed her hands in jisoos waist, pulling her close making their centers touch.

"jennie, fuck" jisoo moan out, making jennie smile, owning jisoos lips.

The older one can't help it anymore, she held on jennie tightly and flew to her room.

She softly laid jennie in bed, lips going to the younger ones neck.

"h-have you??" jisoo asks, pulling away as she looks at jennie hands resting at the girls waist.

Jennie sighs, biting her bottom lip, shaking her head. "you?" she asks back

Jisoo smiles shyly and shakes her head also, jennie smiles knowing they will be each others first.

Jennie was about to kiss her again but jisoo moved away, making jennie confused. She didn't know why but it broke her heart a little.

"jisoo--

"i really want to take you out on a romantic date first" jisoo said, jennie looks at her eyesbrows furrowed.

"like us having a date at a beach and renting a place to stay. J-just the two of us" jisoo added, jennie frowns her heart was melting. She was really falling for jisoo and she doesn't know if its right or wrong.

"you deserve some romance first, and i want us to be ready like really ready" jisoo said and jennie smiles sweetly, nodding her head as her hands go through jisoos hair.

"okay" jennie said, jisoo smiles at her, she already planned out what will happen to their date.

"but just so you know, im already ready. Im with you" jennie added, making jisoo giggle nodding her head, leaning in to kiss jennie again.

The kiss was turning a little heated when jennie entered her tongue in jisoo, they battled for dominance and of course, jisoo won.

Jennie needed jisoo touch, even just one touch. She held jisoos hand that was on her waist, guiding it to her chest making jisoo pull back.

"jennie--

"shh" jennie said, using her other hand to pull jisoos neck, kissing her again. "its okay"

Jennie then used jisoos hands to squeeze her left boob a little making jisoo sigh, it felt so soft even though it was over the clothes.

Jennie left jisoos hand and placed it on the girls hair, pulling jisoo deeper.

Jisoo then left jennies lips, placing sweet kisses on jennies neck as she massage the girls breast a little.

"jisoo" jennie moaned out and with the jisoo stopped, pulling away.

"we have to stop i can't control myself if you're saying my name like that" jisoo said, blushing a little as she sat up. Jennie giggles, sitting up next to her.

"jisoo" jennie moan out, teasing the girl a little bit.

"jisoo fuck" jennie moan out again, making jisoo close her eyes biting her bottom lip.

"ahh chu" jennie said again, exactly at jisoos ear making the older one breath deeply.

"jennie no stoppp" jisoo whines, standing up earning a laugh at the younger one.

"i have a very romantic a-and cute date planned! Don't ruin it!" jisoo whines again, jennie chuckles nodidng her head as she stands up too.

Going to give the girl a hug, "im sorry babe" jennie said, resting her head in jisoos shoulder.

"its fun teasing you" jennie added, making jisoo scoff.

"i just know if i tease you, you'll be begging me to stop" jisoo said, for her it was innocent but for jennie it was a little dirty so she pinched the girl a little.

"aw!" jisoo whines, jennie pulled back rubbing it as she says sorry.

"thats very dirty chu" jennie said and jisoo looks at her confused, eyebrows furrowed.

It took jisoo a couple minutes to understand and her mouth agape, blushing a little.

Jennie chuckles and kisses her in the forehead. Jisoo hugged her back, seeing that the sky was beautiful.

"Lets go to the park" jisoo said pulling away, "at 8 pm?" Jennie asks and jisoo smiles, nodding her head grabbing the blanket.

"Fastest one wins!" Jisoo was flying off, jennies eyes widen and quickly ran to tge park.

Jennie was fast, like really fast so she one making jisoo pout.

The two are now laid in the blanket, watching the sky, staring at the stars.

"See the brightest star?" Jisoo asks, jennie looks at the sky and nods.

"How can you see yourself? There's no mirrors here" jisoo added, jennie quickly laughs shaking her head in disbelief.

"That was really cheesy chu" jennie said, jisoo chuckles looking at her.

"Its true, you are the brightest star here. Even beautiful than the sky." Jisoo said, jennie smiles looking back at her.

"You are really making me fall for you" jennie said, jisoo giggles and went close to her, hugging her.

"Thats good right? I really like you" jisoo said, resting her head in jennies shoulder as she looks at the sky.

Jennie sighs, stroking the girls hair lightly. Its getting harder and harder for her to the what she planned.

"Chu, its getting dark" Jennie said, but jisoo closed her eyes snuggling into jennies arms.

"Its okay, we're gonna be safe" jisoo said, hugging jennie tightly "we have each other" jisoo said and jennie smiles, staring at the sleeping girl, forgetting they were under the stars.

The thought of her killing jisoo was breaking her heart, she can't do it. She will never do it, and she doesn't wanna do it anymore.

--

Days later

Jennie spend the rest of her days finding something about ningning, reasons why would jisoos family kill her. Of course the first one was she was a villain, but as she studied and looked for things, she didn't know how evil her cousin was.

She sighs, she was really purely evil. She even remembered the day ningning was asking her to join her even if she doesn't want to.

Jennie gave up and just went to her grave, she placed the flowers on the ground and sighs.

"Im sorry ning-ah, im sorry" jennie said, a tear slipping down her cheeks.

"I can't do it. I-i can't kill her for revenge" she added, looking down.

"She makes me happy, so happy. And just the thought of her dying makes me want to die to" jennie said, wiping her tears away.

"So im sorry, im really sorry i don't want to do it. I-i think i love her" jennie said, biting her bottom lip as she cries, not wanting to let jisoo go.

--

After a few days

Jennie rested her back at the wall, she was just at a open field, letting the fresh air go through her.

She was enjoying seeing the fresh leaves fly because of the wind, she smiles it was really peaceful.

Her smile grew bigger seeing jisoo, the girl was walking towards her head looking down making jennie confused, smile dropping.

She ran to the girl, holding her in both shoulder. "Chu is everything okay?" Jennie asks and jisoo lift her head up.

Jennie got worried, seeing jisoos eyes swollen it lookd like the girl has been crying so hard.

"Jisoo are yo--

"You were planning to kill me" jisoo said and with that jennie froze, not knowing what to say.

"You want me dead jennie? You want me to die?" Jisoo said, jennie step backed a little, her heart was aching and she was getting so nervous.

"H-how did yo--

"Irene saw you going to your cousins grave" jisoo said, Jennie breathed hitch.

Irene, jisoos other cousin, can see the past, that means she saw all of the things jennie was planning, but that also mean she saw that jennie changed, right?

"Jisoo it was before i promise i--

"Fuck you, fuck you and all of your lies" jisoo said, getting angry as she cried.

It was her first time experiencing a love like that, she was clearly whipped for jennie but she didn't know it would break her like that.

"Jisoo--

"Go ahead, kill me." Jisoo said making jennie froze, looking at her eyes widen.

"What?" Jennie asks, eyebrows furrowed.

"You want to kill me right? Go do it!" Jisoo shouted and jennie shakes her head, tears forming in her eyes.

"I don't want to"

"Im giving you a chance to kill me, so go do it!" Jisoo said, tears started going down in jennies cheeks.

"You're mad at my parents right? You want revenge?" Jisoo asks, walking towards jennie but jennie kept stepping back.

"Im sorry for what they did to your cousin, im sorry" jisoo said, biting her bottom lip to stop herself from crying.

"Jisoo i misunderstood it all, she was a villain and i--

"You wanted to kill me" jisoo said and jennie quickly shakes her head.

"Go ahead, kill me jennie. Punch me to death, burry me alive i don't care im giving you want you wanted" jisoo said and jennie shakes her head crying.

"I don't want that!" Jennie shouted but jisoo scoffed, not believing her anymore.

"Fine, lets just kill each other" jisoo said and with that jennies eyes widen.

Jisoo knew the only way for jennie to get what she wanted is if she triggered the girl.

Jisoo pushed jennie harshly against the wall, making it crack. "Fuck" Jennie said, standing up thinking if her bones were okay.

Jisoo quickly flew to her and throwed punches, thank god jennie was quick. She wasn't even hit in a single thing.

"Jisoo stop" jennie said pushing jisoo away making the girl fall. Her eyes quickly widen at her movement.

She was about to go to jisoo but the girl flew, scoffing. This is it, jennie was fighting back, all jisoo needed to do is to be weak.

"Come on jendeuk, kill me" jisoo said but jennies shakes her head. She didn't want to do this, and hearing that nickname she just want to go hug jisoo and apologize.

Jisoo quickly flew into jennie and pushes her off, jennie was quick to go land safely.

Jennie needed to fight back or else jisoo would kill her and she doesn't want that, she wants to spend her life with jisoo.

All she needs to do know is that make jisoo calm down for her to listen.

Jennie held jisoos both hands but the girl just tossed her over, feeling her back on the ground. Jennie kicked jisoo using her legs and stands up.

Jisoo punched her but jennie catches her hand, pushing her against the wall.

"Listen to me" jennie said but jisoo scoffed, pushing jennie away.

Jennie falls onto the ground and jisoo grabbed a rock throwing it to her, Jennie quickly rolled away, standing up as she rans quickly to jisoo.

She needs to do this the hard way, she kicks jisoo onto the ground and jumps on top of her, punching jisoo until the girl couldn't fight back.

Jisoo coughed bloods and she laugh, using her finger to see it.

"Blood" jisoo said, having a hard time to talk. "Is this what you wanted?" She asks and tears form in jennies eyes as her heart break.

"I want you to listen to me" jennie said but jisoo chuckles bitterly.

"You want to kill me" jisoo said, looking at her with no emotions. "Guess what? You're halfway there" jisoo said and jennie froze, she didn't want that she doesn't want to continue the fight.

Jisoo saw it and took it as a chance to kick jennie up, throwing the girl against the car.

Jisoo was about to punch her but she quickly ran feeling herself weak.

This is the time she needs to be invisible, jisoo flew to her again and was punched her, jennie spits a few blood before she can stop the girl.

"Chu please listen to me" jennie said but jisoo scoffed and gave jennie one last punched.

Jennie breathed deeply and ran, closing her eyes for invisibility.

"Nice try, i can feel where you are jennie" jisoo said making jennie froze.

"What?" She asks and jisoo looks everywhere until she can finally sense were jennie is.

"I can feel where you are" jisoo said, even though it looks like she was staring at nothing. She knows shes looking at jennie dead in the eyes.

Jennie froze, she read it in the books, only one person can feel or sense where the invisible person is. A person who the invisible one loves and loves them back, a soulmate in short.

Its like they have this bond that it doesn't need to be seen, a bond that only few heroes have.

Jisoo wiped her dripping blood away and was about to punched jennie again, but the girl ran going back were jisoo can see her again.

"What? To scared to be invisible?" Jisoo asks and jennie just looks at her.

"I love you" jennie said and with that jisoo began to be weak, she suddenly felt all the pain back.

"Stop lying!" Jisoo shouted as tears form in her eyes.

"Jisoo i do love you!" Jennie shouted back and jisoo shakes her head, flying into jennie as she helds the girls collar pinning her in the wall.

Jisoo cried, pinning jennie in the walls like that. Blood and bruises on the girls face. Who knew a love like they had eneded up being like that.

"Chu, i love you" Jennie said softly this time, with pure sincerity and honesty. Jisoo looked down crying as she began to be weak.

Jennies used it as an opportunity to kiss jisoo, the girl kisses her back for a while but threw her in the car.

"You're lying" jisoo said and grabbed another car to throw at her, jennie stood up and quickly ran grabbing jisoo to throw at the wall.

"Just please believe me" jennie said but jisoo fights back kicking her, jennie had enough. She threw jisoo again on the ground, punching her.

She stops seeing jisoo having a hard time breathing and coughing some blood.

Jisoo chuckles, smiling as she looks at jennie with her eyes half opened "kill me" she said and jennie breathed deeply.

"Jisoo i--

"What are you doing to my cousin?!" She heard, seeing rosé and lisa at the side.

Rosé quickly used her power and controlled jennie, pushing her off at jisoo.

She grabbed her cousin, helping jisoo to stand up who looks like half dead.

Lisa teleported at jennie, looking at her best friend. "Why are the two of you killing each other?" Lisa asks but jennies used her last strength to push lisa off.

Its looks like the girl already saw them fighting, but she should've seen it sooner.

Jennie looks at jisoo who was being held by chaeng, a tear dropped in her cheeks "im sorry" she whispered.

--
(A/N: first time writing something like this, i hope you guys enjoyed it! :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 26.3K 45
A very chill Jenlisa fanfic :))
44.4K 325 13
Jisoo smuts with Jennie, Rosé and Lisa Harmless FanFic, if uncomfortable please leave :)
26.9K 1K 22
All about Jensoo here. Started:12 April 2021
30.2K 624 14
a compilation of jenlisa one-shots.