✓𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 �...

Av bilasyahrah_

「ENGLISH VER」 ૢ་༘࿐Rexanne never thought that her life would end in Twilight. She had always hoped that after... Mer

CHARACTERS
AESTHETIC
☾TWILIGHT☽
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
☾NEW MOON☽
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
☾ECLIPSE☽
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE [END]
EXTRA CHAPTER
QNA AND FUN FACTS
ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT ERROR

THIRTY-FIVE

4K 123 4
Av bilasyahrah_

born again to something different

~*~

A lot has passed during the time I was carrying my babies, the news about Sulpica and my father was shocking news but the news that Quil was imprinting on Emily's niece, that was something I knew earlier. I've warned them clearly that imprinting doesn't care about age or status and yeah that's kind of like a pedophile. But the understanding of imprinting was only known to the pack itself however Sam would kill him if he thought of something lewd about his imprinted niece. Apart from that Emily's anger was quite comforting at my crucial moments.

I laughed at her nagging about how awful it was. It made me slightly hurt by laughter, this was because my body was at its weakest point. I can hardly even eat human food anymore, blood is still a disgusting thing to me. Clara said that I was going to give birth to them today and that made almost everyone who knew this nervous.

Several hours of torture of pain will soon be felt.

My body is not as weak as Bella I still have the strength to move my body, I'm also not as thin as Bella when she was about to give birth. I owe Clara and Wendy a lot. My mate has never left me alone during these difficult times. To bad Wendy and Demetri are off to find Nahuel and Huilen.

Playing back some of my important memories of how beautiful things happened while I was here, when we met, how we became really close to how they treated me while I was pregnant with our baby.

The thirst suddenly hit me.

"I-" I felt thirst in my throat before I could say it my body became very sore. My stomach feels like it's going to tear and my ribs feel like they're going to be broken. "Agh!" A scream escaped my throat. It pain, it hurts so much. My body feels like it's going to crumble, my ribs are really going to break. Naughty kids. Clara held my hand tightly, sending her painkillers through my body. It means nothing to me, the pain is still excruciating. The Deja Vu sensation of my death hit me again along with the crushing of several bones.

My hearing started to decline thanks to the pain and was muffled by my own screams, I heard Clara faintly asking Caius to tear my stomach, I couldn't help myself from passing out.

The pain in my stomach felt much worse than I had ever imagined. I tried to breathe as best I could, hoping to normalize the air pressure that was going on in my body. The smell of blood could be faintly smelled from the sticky feeling I could still feel, but my body was too weak to make any movement.

Just before I completely closed my eyes I caught a glimpse of my babies. They are beautiful, amazing. The pain I had just experienced just disappeared, I felt the euphoria of happiness welling up in my chest. I smiled slightly at their, before the darkness pulled me by force.

THIRD PERSON POV

Clara looked at her best friend's body with a hint of fear in her eyes, she ordered the kings to bite her immediately. Aro with a sad look in his eyes bit his mate wrist. Caius bites Rexa's ankle, while Marcus bites her neck.

They had offered Rexa to relieve her pain during her transformation with Alec's powers, but she refused. They know the taste and it is very bad, plus the condition of her body is very weak. They each gave Rexa a soft and sweet kiss on the forehead before Clara told them to leave.

Clara asks them to go check on their baby. Meanwhile, she cleaned Rexa of the blood and medical equipment around her. She looked at her with tears in her eyes, she had a very strong and great friend. She is perfect for this eternal life, Clara is happy for the birth of Rexa's children she knows Rexa always wants to have a child. She only felt a little scared seeing her friend screaming in pain, she couldn't blame the little babies.

On the other hand Caius took one of the babies from Devian's arms gently, they had already prepared a name for them. Their first son who was in Caius' arms was named Abercio Swan Volturi. Him hair was jet black, like Aro's but him eyes were as deep as the ocean as charming as him mother's.

Marcus is holding a second baby who is also a boy he is exactly like Caius, beautiful silver hair with unique green eyes. He has the human eye of Caius. They gave him the name Achiles Swan Volturi. A suitable name for him which means hero in the war of troy.

In Aro's arms, a tiny little girl looks at him with sparkles, her beautiful brown hair is similar to that of Marcus and Rexa, a tiny face that is very similar to her mother. The little girl was named Adelphie Swan Volturi. She smiled sweetly at her name as if she understood what he meant. She stretched out her hand towards Aro's face, Aro was confused but brought the baby closer to him.

Her tiny hand touched him cheek and a flash of Adel's memory entered him vision. When she saw hers mother for the first time and when she heard her name. The little baby asked him a few questions and he answered them happily.

"They're your brothers piccola bambina, Abercio and Achiles." The little girl touched his cheek again and gave her happy memory.

Marcus put Achiles in his bed after his breathing became regular, he looked at Aro with a confused look. He saw Aro speaking as if he understood what their daughter was saying. Haven't had time to ask, the door opens and reveals Clara in a better state.

"I've finished cleaning up Rexa, you guys have given them names haven't you?" she asked in a whispering voice of admiration.

Aro nodded his head. He told everyone their names. Clara liked the names Abercio, Achiles and Adelphie were charming ancient Greek names. She smiled and took his nephew from Caius' arms holding him gently.

"Hi little nephew, I'm Clara, your mom's best friend." He said to Abercio, the baby in his arms looked very small and fragile.

Marcus drew closer to Aro who still seemed to answer the question asked by his Adel. Caius also realized the same, he asked Aro.

"Is there something Aro?" he asked curiously. Aro didn't answer he gave the baby into Caius' arms gently. Adel looked at Caius happily and put hers hand to his cheek like she did to Aro. Caius flinched as memories belonging to his little daughter entered hers vision. He looked at her in awe and smiled proudly at her.

Caius kissed the top of her head then let Marcus take it from his arms. Marcus looked at the tiny baby in his arms, he really resembled himself and Rexa the thing he realized was her calmness. The girl's hand flew to him cheek, he took it in surprise. Him surprised expression quickly turned into a big smile. He never thought he would be a father.

"She's talented like you guys," Clara said suddenly.

"I'm sure she will grow up to be a beautiful and amazing girl like her mother and father, of course." She continued after placing Abercio who was sleeping soundly in his cot.

Devian happily approached the cot to see her two nephews sleeping soundly. He held Renata's hand gently, as if to convey his pleasure. He felt grateful that this time Caius didn't chase away him.

Clara looked at the tiny baby lovingly, she realized that maybe Adelphie had less humanity than a vampire. She didn't appear to be yawning or wanting to sleep. "The vampire side is more than human," Clara mumbled towards Marcus and the baby while gently rocking Achiles' baby box.

The man nodded slowly, his eyes kept focused on the baby in his arms. Marcus notices that his daughter keeps asking him when she can see her mother, he assures her to be patient in a few days and she will meet her mother. Certainly.

THIRD PERSON POV END

~*~

The heat in my body is very painful, it's like being burned alive is very painful. This is a pain that I could never have imagined. In the history of my life, it is even more painful than the moment of my death. I can still hear the whispers of my mate comforting me and asking me to hold on. I held myself back from screaming, even though it hurt so much but I didn't want to die leaving them.

I don't know how many days I've been here but my heart started beating fast and stopped in a split second which made me gasp and wake up. I feel the strangeness of my body, it feels amazing. I could see the tiniest particles of dust in the air, the tiny dirt on the carpet, the tiny cracks in the walls of the castle.

I looked around and saw they were near me I got out of bed and hugged them gently, I didn't want to hurt them with my newborn's strength. Their scent is so amazing, I never imagined I would smell something like this.

"I didn't know you guys smelled so nice and seductive," I muttered with a mischievous smile after hugging them. The smell of Colegne, mint and old books, this is very intoxicating for me, Now I know why Devian can't stay away from Renata for long. Caius brought himself closer to me and kissed him hard, I tried to keep up with him. I'm just afraid to break or crush their bones, it will make me feel guilty.

"You feel that mate bond is stronger than when you were human Cara Mia," Caius mumbled between kisses. I smiled at him as we finished making out, Aro took his place and gripped my waist tightly. He will see how I feel for them.

Aren't you guys so hot? A low growl sounded clear to my vampire ears.

Meanwhile Marcus hugged me on the back gently, I smiled a little hearing his snoring. I realized that I also occasionally accidentally do that, which explains what Marcus said that voice comes from your euphoria of happiness-can only form when you are happy.

A hot kiss on the nape of my neck started to make me more excited, he slowly tore my dress. Looks like I have to do a few things before getting out of here.

Finished with some intimate things with them, I put my clothes back on. New clothes of course. The thirst in my throat is still excruciating. Aro took me to a room that contained a frightened man, I looked at Aro with a calm questioning look even though my mouth was starting to fill with poison.

"He tortured several children, he deserved to die Cara." I see, he has read my mind. He knew I would never have the heart to kill innocent children or women. I still have humanity.

Hunting instincts began to take over, my eyes began to focus on his veins. Blood flowed fast along with the rapid beating of the human heart in front of me. I licked my lips imagining the taste, it's no longer disgusting. He is now my food.

My feet ran towards him at vampire speed, following my instincts to fiercely bite his neck, right where the veins pumping blood through his body. He deserved to die, I sucked his blood so fast that the thirst tormenting my throat disappeared. But him screaming started to bother me, luckily it was only temporary. I helped him to hasten his death. I wiped my lips which still had some blood left.

"You have great control, usually newborn vampires have poor control." He said wiping the remaining blood in my mouth with his mouth. I giggled in the middle of the kiss at that.

"Maybe because I drank blood before changing," I shrug.

"Can I meet them? I would never hurt my own children," I begged him.

"Sure way Mia, I always trust you." Said him to me.

It never crossed my mind to have a baby let alone three twins, I hope they find out that I'm the mother no matter what I left them for three days, although I realize that it's actually out of my control.

~*~
2120words

A/N

Hi everyone, sorry I'm little bit long to up this chapter. I have some Bustle in my life and i have planning some revisi for this story with my beta Skylight369 in fanfiction.com

Don't worry i don't unpublished this story before this end.

I will ended this story before unpublished and revisi all chapters

Btw I wanna asking for be friend in tiktok my username bilaedit22 I will follback you! I Need some twihard friend, hard to looking in my around to twihard. You can tag me in meme or some video about twilight:)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

290K 7.7K 39
Madeline Swan's life was average. Friends, High-school, and the typical party here and there. But when her cousin Bella Swan's catatonic depression s...
704K 13.6K 46
When Alice arrived back in Forks to take Bella along with her to Italy in the hope to safe her brother from the Volturi, they weren't expecting Marie...
885K 27.2K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
408K 10.5K 25
Sophia Rose Swan get tangled in her cousins screw up when she decides to take off to Volterra Italy to save her overly emotional ex-boyfriend. She ge...