Girls Und Panzer Tankery's End

Por KingDiscord

Japanese Sensha Do is a sacred piece of Culture for the people of Japan. it dates back for decades the use of... Más

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Trailer
Authors Note
Alt. Chapter 1
Alt. Chapter 2
Alt. Chapter 3
Alt. Chapter 4
Alt Chapter 5
Alt. Chapter 6
Alt. Chapter 7
Alt. Chapter 8
Alt Chapter 9
Alt. Chapter 10
Discord Server Notice
Alt. Chapter 11

Chapter 44

1.7K 37 36
Por KingDiscord

Chapter 44

A/N: sorry for the delay, lets just get into it.

The local Celebration Hall was the chosen spot for the much-deserved party the High Schoolers had thrown together. Though hastily put together, the help of the High Schoolers families were a big help. Ms. Hill and Shiho Nishizumi were at the for front of the planning believe it or not. While most would see this celebration as something that could be held at any other time it did serve another purpose. Saying goodbye's. While the High Schoolers wanted nothing more then to stay with their new founds friends and loved ones the rebuilding of the island was going to take some time to work out. in compromise between the High Schoolers and their parents it was decided that they would all return to their home countries and that, when applicable, the teenagers could return to the island whenever they wanted. After construction was done of course. But tonight wasn't a night for sorrows and such, as the multitude of teenagers littered the massive, reconstructed ballroom for their enjoyments. The lighting serene, the music compelling and the company ecstatic.

Tables lined with refreshments and such surrounded half the room. The middle of the hall opened with dancing couples swaying themselves away. Groups huddled together chatting and laughing about their time spent through these past several months. All the pain and hardships over shadowed by the joy and love gained along the way.

Miho took a large glance around the hall seeing all her friends with nothing but smiles on their faces. The multitude of fancy looking individuals sparked a lovely essence to the place. Yes everyone was garbed in gorgeous dresses and gowns, or fancy suits or tux's. Miho had no idea how her mother got all these ready and she'll probably never know, and that was perfectly fine with her.

Miho Looked at the ensemble of tables covered in food, and she saw Nikoli and Klara conversing with Donovan and Assam. Further down the way Chubbs was eating a variety of food presented to him by Saori with Mako sleeping next to them. Austin and Nonna were deep in conversation but that was interrupted by the girls of Rabbit team swarming him and pulling him towards the dance area, Nonna covering her face to laugh at the sight.

At the dance floor Miho saw Rivers and Naomi eyes closed, embraced together as they simply swayed in place. Timothy and Pekoe were dancing with heavy red blushes on both their faces. Miho even saw Yukari tentatively dancing with William. She looked so scared that she might mess up or step on his foot, but William was a patient guy and would aid her where need be.

Davis was dancing swiftly with Darjeeling moving smoothly through their motion, and when they finished Alisa walked up to them seemingly shy as she made a form of request. Davis and Darjeeling let each other go as Davis moved to begin dancing with Alisa while Darjeeling smiled and moved off the floor.

Back at the tables Kay and Mark seemed to be debating on which food was best by racing each other to see who could eat the most, Katyusha moderating the game as they went. Adam held Noriko in his arms dancing with her as his whole tank team danced with the ladies of team duck. The rest of Ooarai seemed to be either chatting or dancing with someone, it was a truly marvelous sight.

Christian and Hana were not far away. just like Naomi and Rivers the two were embraced and swaying in place. Surprisingly, Peter and Rosehip were dancing together as well, the hyper active racer of St. Gloriana blushing as she held onto the young English man. Erika and Hans stood off to the side in conversation and while their gaze was fixated on something else their hands were firmly clasped together.

As Miho followed Erika and Hans's gaze she spotted her sister firmly planted in the arms of Edward. The two never took their eyes off each other. Edward adorned a fancy tuxedo while Maho wore a gorgeous black dress. The two had nothing left in the world that could distract them from their much-needed attention.

"Its quite the sight isn't it?" Miho turned to see Johnathon had moved next to her cup of punch in hand much like herself. Miho smiled and nodded.

"Its hard to believe that half a year ago we were enemies and now we've practically changed the world. In a certain way." Miho said. Johnathon nodded his agreement. It was either a special degree of luck or fate that intertwined the lives of everyone here on this island. Yet Miho couldn't help but go back to the questions she thought of long ago. What if Austin and Nonna hadn't fallen down that mountain? What if the girls and boys never met? What if things stayed the same as when the War Game first started? These question will always remain with her.

"While we have certainly changed something in a matter of speaking, I like to think that we've also changed ourselves." Johnathon said. Miho stiffened and adorned a pink hue on her cheeks as she felt Johnathon's hand intertwined with her own. "And I don't think I would change it for anything."

"Me neither." Miho said smiling and resting her head on Johnathon's shoulder. The two stayed that way for a few minutes until the music finished playing and Anzu got up on the stage where the group of musicians procured for this event were playing.

Everyone stopped what they were doing looked at the Ooarai Student Council President as she Momo and Yuzu stood in front of everyone with a large sack with them.

"Alright, sorry for interrupting but this has to happen, so I'll make this quick. Firstly, on behave of the Japan Sensha Do Federation I hereby express my heartfelt apologize to the members of the American Tankery Association High Schools for how horribly they were treated during your time on this island." Anzu said with a bow to show her sincerity. "Secondly, as we all have wondered, this event will go down in history. Weather that it be good or bad is up to how we express our experience back home. People will make a media storm about this and I'm not going to tell anyone what to do or say, but I will tell you this. Think on how you want your new friends to be perceived in your respective country. Levels of distrust and resentment will still be a thing in Japan and America so keep that in mind.

"Now onto the more exciting part. Momo, Yuzu, and I have a gift for every school that participated in this War Game. But first." Anzu says reaching into the sack. "Austin, I presume this is yours." Anzu pulled back and tossed a stuffed teddy bear to Austin. The audience laughed at the joke and Austin snickered. Especially when he saw the bear had a scar over one of its eyes.

"You're a jerk Tiny!" Austin called out to which Anzu laughed.

"Now for the real thing." Anzu reached into the bag again and pulled out a golden plaque the size of a hard cover book. On the plaque was a design of a tank much like the ones on the JSF and ATA banners. On the tank were the designs of a man and a women both depicted of wearing their respective outfit for their side. Their hands clasped together as they held onto the pole of a flag. "Would all the team commanders please come up to the stage." Anzu said.

Miho, Maho, Kay, Darjeeling, Katyusha, Edward, Rivers, Davis, and Johnathon all came up to the stage and stood in a row. Anzu, Momo, and Yuzu all handed the nine Commanders one of the plaque's each. On closer inspection each plaque had all nine of the schools names on the plaque under a short sentence that said.

'Members of Joint High School Team'

The Commanders were mesmerized by the plaque. It was beautifully made and commemorated the whole nine teams that stayed on the island to continue the game.

"Hey, doesn't the two figures in the symbol look like Maho and Ed?" Asked Davis. The Commanders looked back and studied the design. The two figures did have some resemblance to the Co Commanders of the Joint High School team.

"Yes, we did base the two figures off you two. We thought that since you two were the main pinnacle of holding our group together its only right that you have some immortalization in the events." Yuzu said. People began letting their agreements sound in course with Yuzu's words. If it wasn't for those two then who knows what would have happened to them all.

"Now that that's other and done with we'll let party continue. Have fun." Momo said. The three student council members began to leave the stage before someone spoke up.

"No, you can't leave it like that." Noriko said.

"What are you talking about Noriko?" Momo asked. The volleyball team captain smiled.

"I think you three should show us what you've been working on together back before this whole game started. You know, the song you three sung." Noriko said. Both Momo and Yuzu stiffed at the mention of their secret activity, but Anzu just smiled.

"So you found that out? might as well then." Anzu said to the shock of her friends.

"Anzu you cant be serious?" Yuzu asked.

"Why not? We've practiced for a while and when would be a better time to show off, it's a party for crying out loud." Anzu said. Momo and Yuzu seemed hesitant but eventually agreed. The Commanders all left the stage, and the Ooarai Student Council took up handheld microphones as Yuzu told the musicians what song to play.

The Musicians began the music and right off the bat it played as if it was a heartfelt, joyful, festival song. Anzu, being the student council president began singing first, her voice surprising many people In the room.

"On summer nights when the barley's high and the stars are twinkling in the sky, take a walk by the river side and let the music be your guide." Anzu sang as Momo took the next verse.

"Follow where the pathway takes you, on your bike or arm in arm, through the crossroads, to the dance hall, down the road to Murphy's barn!" Momo's voice was just as wonderful and let off for Yuzu to take the next verse.

"We plant the seeds and till the soil, we pray for rain and pray for sun, but now it's time to stop a while, forget your worries, everyone!" Yuzu had the prettiest voice of the three, her high tone was enamoring.

"Once the barn was full of grain, then old Murphy took the chance, cleaned it out and hired a band now it's the Ballroom of Romance!" Anzu sang as the music picked up.

"Whack fol the dah, now swing your partner, leave your troubles at the door, we will dance until the morning light, come take my hand and we'll take the floor!" Momo said as all three sang the next line.

"Whack fol the dah, now swing your partner round the floor now one, two, three, we will dance until the break of dawn, so take my hand and dance with me!" as the lyrics stopped, and the music began playing the multitude of people began to gather with a partner and started moving to the music.

Erika and Hans were one of the first to start their dancing with Erika practically pulling Hans on to the Dance floor to begin their movements. Hana and Christian weren't far behind as they too joined in on the festive dancing. Nikoli and Klara, Austin and Nonna, Donovan and Assam, Peter, and Rosehip, all their friends had jumped onto the opportunity to unleash their style of dancing.

"The week is over, work is done, so now it's time to have some fun." Momo sang.

"The place is old and there's money owed, tonight forget that heavy load." Anzu continued.

"The sky is clear without a cloud, the air it hums with music loud, the moon is full and shining bright they'll come from far and wide tonight!" Yuzu sang with her beautiful high pitch.

"And will I get to steal a glance at the one who sends me in a trance?" Anzu sang passing it off back to Yuzu.

"If not, at least you'll get the dance down at the Ballroom of Romance!" Yuzu sang as all three once again let out a unanimous harmony.

"Whack fol the dah, now swing your partner, leave your troubles at the door, we will dance until the morning light, come take my hand and we'll take the floor, Whack fol the dah, now swing your partner round the floor now one, two, three, we will dance until the break of dawn, so take my hand and dance with me"

Every single dancer on the floor was moving their own way not caring If they weren't In sync with their partner or not. Miho didn't even know what she was doing. She was practically throwing her arms around and swaying her hips as well trying to have a sense of familiar ship to what Johnathon was doing. He to had no idea, as he just started moving to whatever came to his mind, waving his arms and twisting on his legs.

Maho and Edward seemed to be some of the only ones on the dance floor with any sense of cooperation. Making moves similar to the ones they had danced all the way back when during the July Fourth party in Hoja City.

Austin, hands clasped with Nonna's, swung her around in a vibrant motion of dancing, yet always being their to catch his partner and reset her and himself so they could continue their rampant course.

Yukari was beyond nervous, even before the whole thing with the student council she felt as if she would have butterflies latterly fly out of her stomach and flutter around her. William hadn't seen any care In the world for her nervousness and seemed to know exactly what to do to extract the negative feeling from her. Despite the fast passed style of the music the two simply stayed in place and swayed together.

"Shined his boots and combed his hair, chosen something fine to wear." Momo sang.

"Like hand in glove, could this be love? Is there magic in the air?" Yuzu continued.

"The one that she sees every day now is lost for words to say." Anzu sang and sent it back to Momo.

"To the girl in the flowing dress this night they never will forget." Momo finished letting the other two join her.

"Whack fol the dah, now swing your partner, leave your troubles at the door, we will dance until the morning light, come take my hand and we'll take the floor,

"Whack fol the dah, now swing your partner, leave your troubles at the door, we will dance until the morning light, come take my hand and we'll take the floor,"

Miho continued her wild dancing, laughter coming from not just her but everyone in the Celebration Hall. No matter what had happened within the past year she was intent on enjoying tonight. From any outsider perspective this might look like nothing more then a flamboyant high school party. To the boys and girls who have experienced the past year of hardships this was a dream come true.

They started this game as enemies, fighting to prove a point that was drilled into them by adults, letting the sake of the game get in the way of their own love and adoration for the game. Then they became allies, fighting against the hate and inhuman notions of what should be and what shouldn't be. Now they are family. Some more so then others but a family no less. This past year would not go forgotten by any of these young men and women, for the lessons of life and love were far to memorable to let go.

"Whack fol the dah, now swing your partner, leave your troubles at the door, we will dance until the morning light, come take my hand and we'll take the floor,

"Whack fol the dah, now swing your partner, leave your troubles at the door, we will dance until the morning light, come take my hand and we'll take the floor," the three girls finished their singing and the whole ballroom let out a cheerful applause.

Miho gave her applause and sighed from her effort. She backed up, beginning to turn towards the side of the room, and bumped her back right into Jonathan's chest. Miho got spooked and jostled a bit, but Johnathon's hand clasped onto her waist to steady her. Miho smiled, closed her eyes, and leaned into Johnathon's embrace. To her this night was perfect, and she wouldn't trade anything for the world.

Midday, for some it was a time for lunch and rest, for others it's a time to begin the day. For Miho it was time to meet up with her date. She walked through the bustling streets of Hoja City and looked at the retrofitted buildings and standing landmarks. One of which being a copper plaque on a small copper statue in the center of square. The plaque was In memorial for the most historic Sensha Do match in world history.

Four long years had passed since the day. Four years ago Miho said her farewells to her friends, her family, and her lover. Yes despite the argument for the High Schoolers to stay together it ended up not coming to fruition. The Boys returned to America to finish their school years and graduate, while the Girls returned to Japan and finished school themselves, continuing to attend on the school ships, but unfortunately having to say goodbye to their precious tanks. Although the mysterious buyer of the Ooarai tanks was happy to have them commissioned in a brand new Sensha Do History Museum.

Long had Miho desired to see all her friends again, both foreign and domestic. Largely she ached for Johnathon. Due to, situations, she had to leave fairly quickly and hadn't even gotten to kiss him. Something she remedied from the first moment she reunited with him three years ago today on the island.

Despite the many wishes of the parents the High Schoolers mostly returned to the Island after they had graduated and found work and schooling in quite the abundant.

Miho herself got a job at a serene business company. Johnathon got his hands on a prominent warehouse job. Though the days were sometimes long and hard, the prospect of meeting afterwards made the work worth it.

Maho's pregnancy went smoothly after she returned to Japan. There were no complications and the baby showed up a very healthy boy. Shiho and Tsuneo even took care of getting Edward to be there for the birth of his son. To which the young man was ecstatic. The first year was hard on the two since they were in separate countries for their final year of school but as soon as he could Edward flew back to Japan and stayed with Maho indefinitely. After another year together the two moved back to the Island. Edward became a school teacher oddly enough and Maho stays at home caring for little Jacob.

Like he said, right out of High School Austin joined the military. However it wasn't the American Military. After he graduated he immediately moved to the island and enlisted for the Island Defense Force. Not long after that Nonna followed suit and joined the Island Intelligence Agency. A branch of the IDF she would become very skilled in.

Mark followed Austin's planned and enlisted in the IDF with his best friend. Of course his plan was more, 'I don't want to be alone', even though he wont admit it. Kay returned as well, focusing on school, and applying herself well in the literature.

William and Yukari both decided to go to school on the Island. They really couldn't stand being apart. Not to mention that the two were still as sweet and awkward as they always had been.

Hans got into radio. Not like a talk show or a podcast, just simple radio. Playing music and having a blast with it. Erika, with her intense knowledge of field tactics and machines became a librarian. Not what one might expect from one such as her but a position she quickly adapted to.

Davis opened his own Garage. Despite how hard his father fought to keep him in America and marry that 'nice' woman he had been arranged to marry Davis just left. He left everything behind and started anew quickly making a name for himself.

Alisa, continued going to school to go into radio herself. Although she also took the one off drawing class every now and again.

Darjeeling took a unique turn. She talked with the administrative board of the Islands education and got permission to fund a new academy on the Island. A school that teaches the arts of old English etiquette and tea protocol. Don't know how she got permission, but she is persuasive.

Nikoli and Klara both returned to Russia for a time. seeing family and taking in old sights. News soon found its way to their old friends that Nikoli had proposed to Klara when they visited Lake Baikal. She accepted by the way.

Katyusha finally got her growth spurt and reached a staggering 4'7". She continued to go to school as well before accidentally bumping into someone one day. Lets just say Katyusha now realized how Nonna felt when her feelings came in.

Chubbs and Saori opened a café together. It was one that became very popular for its tasty and quite healthy selection of dishes. Oh, Mako was there to. she thought that it would be fun. Especially since her two friends created a dish that gave helped with her low blood sugar.

Peter went to England to see his family at the behest of Rosehip. She wanted to see the country and even meet the family of her new boyfriend, who were actually very welcoming and accepting. Something that surprised Peter greatly, and something he quickly became happy for.

Rivers got way to into guns. His time as a tank gunner got him into what could arguably be one of the best or worst addictions. Guns. Specifically long-range rifles. Although worrying about him would be irrelevant as Naomi was just as enthralled as he was.

Assam, Donovan, Tim, and Pekoe all went to school. What wasn't there in high school they would make up in college.

Christian went into Physics and Hana returned to flower arranging. Both of them actually worked together quite a lot. Christians physics studies helped Hana with more flamboyant and unique designs that won various contests.

The girls from Hippo team all became history teachers at the same school and got into some pretty crazy shenanigans. But grade averages had never been raised that high before so their shenanigans were mostly over looked. Except for that fire.

Turtle team became administrators of their own company. Real estate was vast and available on the Island and they even gave some of their own friends discounts. They especially made sure that they got Austin a place far away from that mountain as possible.

Duck team became National Volleyball champions. All that hard work of operating a tank paid off. Especially when it came to their new hardheaded spikes.

Anteater team became professional video game players. Winning a decent number of tournaments and such. It helped that all their friends were watching.

Mallard team enlisted into the police force. This surprised basically no one. With their stickle for rules and order this was actually expected by some.

Leopon team actually began working for Davis at his Garage. It helped to have some really knowledgeable people that boosted your Garage's good name sake.

Rabbit team got into journalism. Not quite what one might expect from those girls but honestly they were fairly good at it. That, and getting into trouble with the authorities. Which Austin had to bail them out of.

Miho breathed in a great breath of fresh air and continued her walk. These past four years have been something, but all the events that led up to these past four years topped those by far. Miho smiled at that thought. It also stopped her worrying about what could have been and would have been. For if she thought of that what good does the present do her. Miho smiled again as she saw Johnathon waving at her. she ran up to him, kissed straight on his lips, and intertwined her arms with his. yes Miho wouldn't trade this life for anything.

A dirty and barnacle laden fishing barge moved thought the waters south of the Island moving quick and under radar. It had been two weeks since the year long match ended and the knowledge of how and why stung the man to his core. He was livid with hatred at the present situation. He'd come back and plan his vengeance on those who wronged him. Those filthy high schoolers.

"So you said that you were trying to get to where exactly Mr. uh?" Said the captain of the barge to the man.

"Adachi. Kai Adachi. And I'm trying to get to Peru." His voice hoarse and groggy.

"Not many Japanese going to South America. Any reason why?" The Captain said. Kai simply took a breath before answering the question.

"I'm trying to find something. Something that can help me get back at some people who ruined my life." Kai said. The captain nodded, not entirely understanding his words, and returned to the cabin.

Soon, Kai Adachi would be back and with a greater vengeance. Vengeance against Edward Hill and Maho Nishizumi, not just for what they did to him, but what they did to his sister. Vengeance would be sweet.

FIN

And we have finally reached the conclusion of Girls Und Panzer Tankery's End. I cannot, in the hundred of thousands of pages I wrote this story in, unveil my upmost thanks and adoration to you viewers for sticking around so long.

I'm not going to go into some unoriginal spiel about how I 'never expected to get this far' or 'I never thought it get this popular' but in honesty I didn't. so lets leave it at that.

I'm just glad that you all stuck around for this. And I know this has been a long time coming but Tankery's End must conclude. I thank you all for the reviews, comments, lectures, corrections, and even the suggestions.

BUT! Just because the Story of Tankery's End has concluded doesn't mean the World of Tankery's End has as well. The stories of Edward, Maho and the rest of the girls and boys aren't over yet. So I hope you stick around to see more.

Thank you all so much for all the support, and a very massive thank you for Reading Girls Und Panzer Tankery's End.

See you next time.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1K 10 14
Since the inception of Panzerfahren in Germany, later adopted as Tankery in Britain and most of the world, and subsequently known as Sensha-do in Jap...
1.2K 44 25
After the Oshima Island Incident event with the defeat of Anderson and the old School Vermont Tankery Academy and preventing the disbanded Tankery sp...
7.1K 209 23
Hikōki-do. The way of the plane. The sport was originally conceived decades ago, when Japan was reeling from the ashes of World War II. A sport whe...
95 2 7
The story takes a fledgling Israeli themed tankery school, the Khofesh Tank Academy that was established on May 14th, 1963 on a journey as they claw...