𝐹𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑚𝑎⚡️

By rahja_

𝗙𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗮 Sage Athena Ferrari Her mom helped her get kidnapped by her fathers rivals, The Russians. K... More

characters pt.1
Tattos and Piercings
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
characters pt.2
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four pt.1
chapter twenty-four pt.2
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
Family Tree
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
chapter sixty-seven
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Marco's Story

chapter twenty-one

18.8K 409 287
By rahja_

Today is Saturday, the day of our date. It's currently four-thirty and I want to be on time so I get out of bed.

I've been in my bed all day with Kai, we had a movie marathon since last night and didn't go to sleep till ten in the morning. Kai was still sleep.

I woke up at two pm. I shut my computer and put it on the charger. I stretched and went to my closet to pick out an outfit.

I got a text from Lee, "we still on for today at six?" He asked.

I replied back with a yes.

It was warm now in New York, it was the middle to end of May. I picked out a Sage Green dress with white heels and a white bag.

I picked out my jewelry and perfume and went into the bathroom.

I got in the shower and washed my body. I put on my undergarments and started doing my makeup. I did a smile makeup look with a glossy clear lip.

I get a green scarf that matched my dress and wrapped it around my afro but left some curls out in the front so it would look cute and a little messy at the same time.

I put on my jewelry and sprayed my perfume. I unzipped my knee length heels and started putting them on.

"Where are you going?" I jumped at Kai's voice.

Kai was at my doorway with a Moana blanket wrapped around her as she rubbed her eyes.

"Uh just going out." I say.

"Great. Can I come? I need to go get something from the mall." She asked.

"Uh no. I'm like going out on a date." I say.

"Ouhhh, with my brother?" She asked.

I nodded my head.

She did a squeal, "Why didn't I have any knowledge of this?" She asked.

"I don't know, I guess it slipped my mind." I say.

"Bitch you know damn well it didn't slip your mind."

Which was true, i've been excited about this all week. I've never been this excited for something in a long time.

"Well i'm going to leave you to finish getting ready. You look cute by the way. I wish we were the same size so I could steal that dress." She said and pouted.

Kai and I wore the same size in like sleeping attire and sweatpants, but when it came to dresses and stuff I was like two sizes bigger than her.

She left out the room and i hear her flop down on my bed. "Why is your bed so comfortable?! Can I steal it?" She asked.

"That's because I bought me a new one because the one they had in here was hard as fuck." I say.

"We can go to the mattress store tomorrow and get you the same one I got tomorrow." I suggest.

"I'm down with that." She said.

I put the things I need into my bag and get a text from Lee saying he's five minutes away.

"Alright byeeeeee." I say and kiss Kai's cheek.

"Bye bestie, don't get caught in public having sex." She said and winked.

"Um okay." I mumbled.

I grabbed my white leather trench coat and went downstairs.

I passed the living room, "Where are you going?" Liam asked.

My head turned to see my entire family sitting in the living room.

"Hey guys, what're you doing here?" I ask.

"We came here to meet Oliver, Camilla, and Kayla."

"Oh," I mumble.

"So where are you going?" Marco asked.

"Uh just out." I say.

"Out?" Ace questioned.

"Guys get off your sisters back." Dad said and stood before me.

"This your first date?" Dad quietly asked me.

"How'd you know I wa—"

"Lee asked me." He said with a smile.

"Be safe kid, text me if anything goes wrong okay?" He asked.

I nodded my head. I get a text from Lee saying he's here.

"Go have fun." He said and kissed my forehead.

I smiled up at him, "Bye, love you guys, kisses." I say as I blew air kisses at them as I left out the room.

I opened the door to see Lee getting ready to open it.

"Hey," He said with a smile.

"Hey," I say back.

"Lee i'm watching you!" Nonno shouted. I briefly turned back to see my dad, uncles, Nonno, and some of my brothers and older cousins standing there.

"Oh my god that's so embarrassing." I mumble and push Lee out the door and close it behind myself.

"Sorry," I mumble.

He chuckled, "It's fine. You look beautiful." He said.

"Thank you." I say with a smile.

He opened the car door for me and I got in. I put on my seatbelt and he got in on the other side.

He drove off. "So where are we going?" I ask.

"To some place I think you'll like." He said.

We pulled into a parking garage. Lee parked the car and made me wait in the car till he got my door. I placed my hand in his as I got out the car.

He intertwined our hands as we walked. I walked on the inside of the street as he walked on the outside. We passed places before a museum came up.

I gasped excitedly, "Please tell me we're going to that museum." I say. He nodded his head.

"That was on my bucket list to go here when I got a chance." I say.

"It's really beautiful in there, i think you would like it." Lee said.

We crossed the street and entered the museum. A man took our coats. The place was quiet as soft music played.

"Usually it would be packed in here on a Saturday," I mumble.

"I rented out the place so we could look around and not feel rushed to move around." He said.

"Wow, thank you." I say. He raised out intertwined hands and kissed my knuckles.

"This is really beautiful." She said as she stared at a painting.

I stared down at her, "It is." I say.

She smiled and took a picture of it. Throughout our time there I secretly took pictures of her as she smiled and studied the paintings.

I hope that doesn't come off weird.

My favorite one of her was when she was posing next to The Birth of Venus while smiling while she held my hand.

"So do you like going to museums?" She asked.

"Yeah, I used to go to them a lot as a kid with a mom. It was like bonding time for me and her since Kai wasn't really into this, neither was dad." I say.

She nodded her head, "Can you believe that this is the first time i've been in a museum?" She asked.

"Really? Why?" I ask.

"I've always been really busy, never really had time for myself. I mean I had always wanted to go to one, but now that I am in one it's more beautiful that i'd thought it would be." She said as she looked at the last painting that was left to see.

"Everything is so quiet and peaceful in here. It makes me want to stay here forever." She said.

"When I was like eleven I told my mother that I wanted to run a museum, and she told me that wouldn't be possible. And I believed her and moved on. But i've gotten over that dream a long time ago." She said.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make the atmosphere gloomy." She mumbled.

She could do anything she put her mind to.

"That's a great dream. Before the whole underground stuff I wanted to be a chef. I took chef classes, but I had to stop them when I turned 16. My dad wanted me to be more involved." I shared with her.

"You would be a hot chef." She said as we walked back to the main entrance.

"I did not mean to say that out loud." She mumbled.

I laughed, "Thanks, you just boosted my ego." I say and nudged her shoulder.

She playfully rolled her eyes.

I grabbed my jacket and Sage's jacket from the man. I went behind her and slid her jacket on her before putting mine's on.

I tipped the man and we left out.

"That was amazing. We should go to a different one next time." She said as we walked down the street.

Next time. I like the thought of next time.

"There's this one across town it's like super cool graphics and stuff. I think you would like it." I say.

We got back into the car. "I have one more place for us to go." Lee said.

I brought up our intertwined hands and kissed his knuckles. My hands start massaging his soft hand. He leaned over and kissed my temple.

I stared out of the window, occasionally catching Lee staring at me as we rode to our second destination.

Twenty minutes later we were at the top of the mountain that over looked the city.

Lee got out the car and opened up my door. There was a picnic set up on the grass.

"Did you set this up?" I ask.

"I bought all of the things, but Luca insisted he wanted to put it together so I could get ready." He said.

The sky was beautiful. The sun was seating making it a orange to pink to purple color. We sat down on the blanket and he opened up the picnic basket.

Lee pulled out fruits, desserts, two glasses, garlic bread, and my favorite, chicken parmesan pasta. It was still hot and fresh.

He handed me sliver ware got out his food. I opened the lid and the smell hit my nose in an instant. I thanked him and took a bite.

It was really good, "Did you make this?" I ask.

"Yeah right before I left. I hope it's still warm. How do you like it?" He asked.

"This is really good. You should become a chef." I say.

He shrugged his shoulders, "Maybe I can cook for you sometime." He suggested.

"I would like that." I mumble.

I took a bite of a strawberry and Lee opened his mouth. I grabbed a blackberry and tried to throw it in his mouth.

I laughed as I missed and it landed on his nose. "I have terrible aim when it comes to any other things that aren't meant to harm someone." I say.

I tried again and finally got it.

"That's weird." He said and laid down on the blanket, putting his arms behind his head.

"You're so long." I mumble and rest my chin on his chest and look up at him.

"Get it from my mom's side. All of my male relatives are at least 6'5 and over." He said.

I grabbed a pineapple chunk and took a bite. "Jesus," I mumble.

I occasionally fed Lee and I fruit as we star gazed. It was now dark, the sky was lit up with stars and a full moon was out.

"The moon is so beautiful." I mumble as I stared up at it.

"I'm jealous of astronauts, they get to go up there." I mumble with a pout.

"You can still become an astronaut, you're only sixteen." Lee said.

"I wouldn't want to become one. It seem like too much work in my opinion." I say.

"Plus running out of oxygen while your miles and miles away from earth scares me, so i'll stay down here." I add on.

Lee took my hands into his. I looked at him and smiled, he looked like he was thinking.

"What?" I ask.

He cleared his throat, "I don't want this to seem like we're being to fast, but I really do like you, Sage. And I was wondering—" He paused for a second.

I kissed his knuckles and smiled at him. "What?" I asked.

"If you say no I will be completely fine with it and I hope we can still be frie—"

"Just ask me Lee. I most likely won't say no." I say.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

My smile impossibly grew larger, "Yeah?" I ask.

He nodded his head.

I jump on him and hug him, I kissed his cheek. "I would love too." I whisper in his ear.

He let out a sigh of relief as his hands wrapped around me, pulling me in closer. "Cool." He awkwardly mumbled.

I laughed, "Cool." I whisper back.

I pull back and surprise him with a kiss. "Why are you so awkward right now?" I ask.

He pecked my lips, "Well i never had a girlfriend so I don't know what to do." He said.

"Well if it makes you feel better i've never had a boyfriend." I say.

"Good to know." He mumbled.

We packed up the picnic and we're now heading back home.

Lee slowly rubbed my thigh as we both sang along to the song that was playing in the car. We rode through the lit up city of New York.

"Is it just me or have that car been following us?" I ask as I point a black truck behind us.

Lee looks in the rear view mirror, he squinted his eyes then cursed.

I jumped as the side mirror on the car shattered as a bullet lodged into it.

So they're definitely following us.

"Shit," Lee repeatedly cursed and sped up. He weaved through cars but they were right on our tails.

"Do you have a gun in here? I only have my knives on me." I ask.

"Pull that little switch right there on the floor." I did exactly as he said. He floor board popped up and multiple glock 43's, AK-47, AK-15, glock 19's, and different styles of knives appeared.

"This better than my collection in my closet." I say.

I grab two glock 43's and climb over and sit on his lap. "Sorry, I need to take out the driver." I say. He nods in understanding.

I get out my phone and call my dad and put it on speaker.

"Hey kid, everything Okay?" He asked.

"Um we're getting chased right now, but the—" I squint my eyes and see the irish mafia symbol. I roll down the window and start shooting at the car.

"The Irish Mafia for some reason. Just wanted to tell you. Uh if I die, don't spend all of my money. I also need to add you guys in my will. I should do that." I say.

"Well where are you guys now?" He asked. I heard shuffling in the background.

"Um we're on the west side of town by this—"

My phone shuts off. "Fuck my phone died." I mumble.

I need to stop leaving the house when my phone is on 30 percent.

I shot one of the tires and moved to try to get the drivers head instead.

I move to get another shot when i feel something poking me. "this isn't the time to be fucking horny Lee." I say.

"you're basically dry humping me and your titties are in my face i can't help it." He said back.

The suv's were on our asses. "fuck lee go faster." I said.

Lee suddenly swerved as two SUV's came out of nowhere and tried to hit us.

Lee lost control of the wheel and we spun around. He quickly strapped the seatbelt over us before trying to get in control again.

An incoming call from Ares pops up on the car's touch screen. I answer it, "Lee! Where are you two?"

"We're on the west side, uh—"

As Lee contained control of the wheel flashing headlights to the side of us.

"Lee watch out they're—" The car hit us.

The car spun out of control as I held onto Lee for dear life. The car suddenly started going down like we were on a steep hill.

I looked to see we were heading down toward a dead end and that dead end was also the edge of a cliff.

Lee looked back. "Can you swim?" He asked.

"Swim? What are you talking about?" I ask.

He took off our seatbelt.

"There's water down there at the cliff. Can you swim?" I gasped as the car rammed into us again, sending us off the cliff.

"No I can't swim!" I say.

I cursed under my breath as I saw her panicked face. As I go to reply we were submerged in water.

I push Sage out the window and get out myself. I wrapped my arms around her and swam up to the top.

She gasped and choked for air. I pushed her wet hair out of her face and she opened her eyes. "That was fucking terrible." She mumbled.

I started to swim to the closest shore there was, which wasn't pretty far.

When we got on shore she fell onto her back out of breath.

I took off my jacket and laid down beside her. "Well that was something." She mumbled.

"Come on, we can't stay here we're going to freeze to death. Let's try to find a cabin or something." I say and point to the woods.

I got up and helped her up also. She wrung out her dress and took off her scarf she had on her head.

She intertwined our hands and we started our journey into the woods.

It was about an hour had passed as we trekked through the woods. At least my phone was still working, perks of it being waterproof. Sage's purse and her phone were probably at the bottom of the lake now.

I'll just replace all of her things.

I could tell she was getting tired. So was I, I was wet and annoyed. "Hey look! There goes a cabin." She picked up her pace and went up to the door.

She knocked on the door but there was no answer. I twist the knob open carefully and enter before her.

I looked for a light switch, once I found one the room illuminated.

It had a sign reading,  "Hello campers, if you are here there is a bed and food in the refrigerator. This camp cite is cleaned every day so do not worry about animals. There is a map to get out of here if you are lost."

"Thank god." Sage mumbled and sat down on the floor. She took off her heels and stretched her legs.

"We can stay here and wait for them to come get us. I can't call them since I don't have any service." I say.

I check out the cabin. There was one bedroom, a closet, kitchen, and living room.

When I came back Sage was in her bra and underwear as she was hanging up her dress.

"Sorry I just didn't want to be in those wet clothes." She said.

I started to take off my clothes and shoes. I grabbed a hanger and hung up my clothes and put my shoes in the closet.

"God i'm so tired." She mumbled.

"There's a bed in here." I say.

I show her to the room and she goes into the bathroom. I sit down on the bed and get under the covers.

Sage comes out of the bathroom and turns off the lights.

She gets in bed and lays next to me.

I wrap my arms around her and big spoon her. I kiss her cheek and rest my head in the crook of her neck.

I silently listen to her breathing until I fall asleep.

_________________________________

3285 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 112K 99
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She knocked me out as soon as we left. She k...
2.3K 44 10
Iris was two when they sent her away to a boarding school for her safety. But she wasn't safe at all, tortured everyday and train to be the deadlies...
81.1K 1K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
1.3M 28K 55
Meet Janessa Raines.. A 17 Year Old Assassin, Business Owner And Mom.. She was kidnapped at 1 by her families rival and she endured pain all the way...