๐น๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘Žโšก๏ธ

By rahja_

๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฎ Sage Athena Ferrari Her mom helped her get kidnapped by her fathers rivals, The Russians. K... More

characters pt.1
Tattos and Piercings
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
characters pt.2
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four pt.1
chapter twenty-four pt.2
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
Family Tree
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
chapter sixty-seven
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Marco's Story

chapter sixteen

19.7K 446 305
By rahja_

"Can one of you go see if your sister is up?" Dad asked.

This was the perfect opportunity to get her back from throwing water on me.

I wipe the sweat of my forehead. "Yeah I will." I say.

"Thanks," I nod my head.

I went outside in the back and went into the woods. I caught a mouse. I went back inside and went upstairs to Sage's room.

I quietly opened the door and saw her sleeping.

I put the mouse close to her face and shook her away with my hand.

I jumped up when I saw a rat in my face.

I screamed and grabbed my gun. Marco laughed, "Marco get that the fuck away fr—" I screamed and started to run when he got closer to me.

He chased me downstairs.

"Marco get that the fuck away from me!" I shouted.

I screamed when I heard him close behind me. I ran into the kitchen and ran around Nonno.

"Marco! Stop!" I screamed.

He threw it at me. I screamed and jumped on a random person. I hid my face in their back, one of my legs were on their shoulder, the other wrapped around their torso.

I was holding on for dear life. "Fucking kill it!" I screamed.

I may be an assassin, but rats just creep me out.

"We got it Sage." I heard Liam say.

I peaked my eye open to see Ace holding down a glass on the floor with the mouse trapped in it.

"Are you going to get off of Lee now?" Dante asked.

"Oh." I mumble.

I get off of him, my eyes traveled down his bare chest, his abs glistening with sweat. He raised an eyebrow at me.

I clear my throat, "Uh, sorry." I say and scratch my head.

I turn towards Marco, "I should shoot you in you fucking knee cap." I grumble and punch him in the stomach.

He hunched over in pain with a groan, "I was getting you back for the water." He wheezed out.

"How are you an assassin but scared of rats?" Fredrico asked.

"Why are you half naked in the kitchen? And why are you all even here?" I ask.

"We just got done working out. And that was rude." Domenico said.

"Well sorry," I mumble.

Kai came in the kitchen, "Who's screaming?" She asked with a yawn.

I stood in front of her, "You have hickeys on your neck," I whisper to her.

Her eyes went wide, "Fuck I forgot about them," She whispered and ran out the kitchen.

"Get out of my kitchen and go eat," Enzo said.

We all sat down. Kai came in and sat down next to me.

"Does it look okay?" She whispered.

I looked at her neck, "You can faintly see the markings, but i'll help you." I whispered.

"Are you excited for your competition today?" Nonna asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I guess. The excitement really doesn't hit me until i change into my leotard." I say.

"Why did you take your braids out? They were so pretty." Kai asked.

"I don't like wearing them for competitions. One time my bun came down and I couldn't see because my hair was in my face. I literally did so bad I wanted to cry." I say.

We were getting ready to go to the arena.

"I'm going to take a shower." Kai said.

"Alright." I say.

I did my hair and makeup, then put on my leotard. I noticed I was ashy.

I couldn't find my lotion anywhere. I go to Kai's room.

"Did you take my lotion?" I ask.

"Yeah, sorry I forgot to bring it back yesterday. It's on the counter." She said.

I look for the big bottle of cocoa butter/ vaseline lotion. "It's not here." I say.

"Check with Lee. He's always stealing shit out of my room." Kai said.

I leave out of her room and turn down the hallway to Lee's room. I knock on the door, no answer.

I slowly push open the door and peak my head inside. His bedroom was empty, but the shower was running.

I looked around for my lotion, couldn't find it. I went towards the bathroom.

"Shit," Lee groaned. My eyes widened as I saw him through a small crack in the doorway.

His hand slowly stroked his dick as he rested against the shower wall. His head was thrown back as he started pumping faster.

I wanted to scurry the fuck out of there, but it's like my feet was super glued to the floor.

My mouth went dry, my lips parted as I let out a heavy breath. Why was I still standing here like a fucking creep?

"Fuck, just like that." He moaned. His muscles contracting.

"Fuck, i'm coming." He groaned out. A few seconds later he came. My eyes went so wide they almost popped out of their sockets when I heard the name he moaned.

It was mine.

His eyes opened, his chest heaving up and down heavily. I made eye contact with him.

I immediately turned around and walked out as quick and quietly as possible.

I went to Marco's room.

I knocked on his door. He opened the door. His lips were swollen, Andrea sat on the bed looking out the window.

"Do you have any lotion?" I ask.

"Yeah hold on." He said.

A moment later he came back with a bottle of lotion.

"Thanks and if you guys were planning to have sex, you better do it quickly we're leaving in thirty minutes." I say with a small laugh.

Marco rolled his eyes, "Yeah yeah." He mumbled.

"Okay, let me get a picture of you before you go with your teammates." Dad said and pulled out his phone.

We were now at the arena. Our family was seated it was just him and my brothers with me.

"Do I have to?" I ask with a groan.

"Yes come on." He said.

"And all of you get in it too." Dad said.

They all grumble under their breaths and stand around me.

"Make sure you get a good angle." I say.

He took a picture and everyone smiles instantly dropped and we separated.

"Break a leg Bambina. But not really." He said and gave me a small hug.

"Thanks, bye guys." I say.

I go to where the team is. "Hey guys!" I yell.

The team swarms me in a group hug.

"Bitch I missed you!" Shaylee said and jumped on me.

Shay was one of my favorites on the team. We were gym buddies back at home. She was the closest thing I had to a family member.

"I missed you too." I say and wrap my arms around her.

She kissed my cheek and got off of me.

I greet everyone and my coach Ashley.

We do a group stretch together and Shay and I wrap each other's hands.

(I have no idea how one of these performances go. I was in gymnastics but ever since I lost my memory I can't remember how they go.)

I was the last one on my team to perform. I had yet to get a perfect 10 on my performances. I was on my last performance, the floor.

"You got this babe." Shay whispered and we high five. We hug and she kissed my cheek.

"Fuck this up babe you got this!" My teammate Ty yelled.

( Katelyn Ohasi I like this routine the best.)

I end my little routine. The crowd erupts into loud cheers. I go down the line and high five my teammates.

The cheering gets louder. "Bitch you got a fucking ten!" Shay shouted.

We both start squealing together. We both jump up and down as we hug each other.

"I knew you would get it! I'm so proud of you!" She yelled over the loud cheers.

My team congratulated me and so did Ashley.

It was now over. People were pouring out of the arena.

I put on my pants to the matching tracksuit everyone had on the team. I put on my crocs and my matching hat with my name on it.

I say goodbye to the team since they had to leave to catch their flight because they had to go back. Some girls had finals they had to do in school.

I grab my bag and start looking for my family.

"Sage!" I hear Marco yell.

I turn around.

"You did so good bestie!" Luca yelled as he gave me a bear hug.

"Thank you!" I say with a small laugh.

Dad gives me a hug. "sei stata meravigliosa bambina sono così orgogliosa di te." (you did wonderful bambina, i'm so proud of you.)

Tears start forming in my eyes. Why the hell am I starting to cry?

"Thanks dad."

He kissed my forehead.

I hug my family members and friends. I gave Lee a awkward side hug and quickly moved on.

Nonna and Nonno handed me flowers.

"Yeah, I felt like I wanted to cry." I say.

Me and the girls were getting ready to go out to celebrate. Dad said it would be a good idea.

"That's because you have daddy and mommy issues." Kai said.

"What? No I don't." I say.

"Um yes you do. Crying after someone tells you how proud they are of you." Aurora said.

"Especially after no one tells you that on the regular basis and because you really didn't have a mother or father. He was voided from you life, you didn't know him, your mother never told you that and treated you like shit. I would cry if I were you and my father who I didn't even know for sixteen years of my life told me he was proud of me." Kai said.

"I got kidnapped when I was three. So I knew him, i just forgot him." I say and put on my heels.

"Anyways i'm going downstairs because i'm done." I say putting on my rings.

"Okay, we'll be down in a sec." Andrea said.

I go downstairs and grab a water.

We made it to the restaurant and all sat down.

I let out a small curse as Lee sat down besides me. I was avoiding him all day today. It was just awkward.

"Is someone's birthday close?" I ask.

"No I don't think so." Nonno said.

"So y'all had all of these kids, yet none of them was born in May?" I ask.

"Nope." Zio Adrian said.

"Why?" Dante asked.

"So we can get a free cake instead of paying 80 dollars for a cake. Which is absurd by the way. Who charges 220 dollars for a cake anyways?" I say with a scoff.

"220 dollars for you is like not even a penny for you." Marco said.

"I got rich by spending my money responsively, not wasting it on bullshit." I mumble.

The waitress comes and she takes everyone's drink orders.

"Damn Ace, she was eyeing the fuck out of you." Liam said.

Ace shrugged his shoulders while typing on his phone, not giving a fuck.

We all broke into our own conversations.

I slightly jerked when a hand came onto my thigh. I instantly looked at Lee.

He leaned in. I felt his breath fanning on my neck.

"I know that was you watching me Sage." He whispered.

I clear my throat, "I don't know what you're talking about."

I let out a breath as his hand went higher. His hand hiked my dress up. His hand gently pushed my thighs apart.

"You sure?" He asked.

I nodded my head and looked away from him.

He hummed, "You're a very bad lair, Sage."

I put my hand overtop of his, "Lee, this is not the time nor place for this." I say.

"Why not?" He asked with a small smirk.

"We're literally sitting at the fucking table with both of our families." I whisper to him.

He hummed in response, "We'll talk about this later."

I grab my water and a straw and start sipping it quickly. Trying to calm my racing heart beat.

"Guys i'm bored." Antonio complained.

"Who's problem is that?" Gabe asked as he played on Zio Alessio's phone.

"i'm really sick and tired of you." Antonio responded.

"Well take some medicine and go to bed. You know it's passed your bedtime." Gabe responded.

"Damn you gonna let Gabe do you like that?" Vincenzo asked.

"Aren't you like five? Your bedtime is eight o clock."

"Stop arguing you two." Zia Rhea said.

The food came and we start eating.

"Hey dad." Gabe said.

"Yes son." Zio Alessio responded.

"How does the baby get in the ladies belly?" Gabe asked.

The table went quiet. We all looked at Zio Alessio.

"Ask your mother." He said.

"Ask one of your Tio's." Zia Alessia said.

"Ask one of your aunts." Zio Adrian said.

"Ask your Nonno." Zia Liliana said.

"Ask your Nonna kid." Nonno said.

"I don't know the answer sweetheart." Nonna said.

"Well can one of you tell me?" He asked.

Everyone looked away and scratched the back of their heads.

"I'm glad them days are over." Mara mumbled to Ares and they clanked glasses.

"Sage, my favorite cousin can you tell me?" He asked and batted his lashes at me.

I clear my throat, "Well um," I start off.

They all look at me. "It starts off when a couple loves eachother so much and then . . . uh." I clear my throat again.

"They give each other a very special hug—"

My phone started ringing in my purse.

Thank god.

Not even a second later, Kai's phone also started ringing in her jacket.

We both looked at each other weirdly.

It was my work phone, an unknown caller.

"I'm gonna take this."I mumble and get up.

Kai gets up after me and we go to the bathroom. I make sure no one is in there before we both answer.

"I need Paul Lumar dead. He's been working with the russians and screwing me over. He runs a human trafficking ring and picks up young, venerable girls. He's going to be at the club heaven tonight. I want his head cut off and sent to his wife. He'll be there at 11:30 tonight. I'll pay you four million dollars."

"Transfer half into my account and send the address. I'll have it done by tonight." I say and hang up.

I waited for Kai to get off the phone.

"I have a mission tonight at a club called heaven." Kai said.

"me too." I say.

"Really? Who?" She asked.

"Paul Lumar. Who did you get?" I ask.

"This guy named Pedro Pérez. He's in a sex trafficking ring, he works with the cartel sometimes."

"We should definitely go on a mission together." I say and we high five.

"Can I dress you?"

"As long as I get to dress you." I say.

We get back to the table, "Kai ed io abbiamo una missione stasera in questo club chiamato paradiso stasera." I whisper in dads ear. (Kai and I have a mission tonight at this club called heaven tonight)

He nodded his head. "a che ora?" He asked. (what time?)

"Around 11." I say.

We finish eating.

"I'm so excited to see you two torture someone!" Antonio squealed.

Kai and I look at him weirdly.

"What? It's not everyday that Fantasma and Blaise go on a mission together." He said with a shrug.

As we're walking out the restaurant another family comes in.

"Hey Sage!" I turn around at Tyler's voice.

"Hey Tyler." I say with a smile.

"Who the hell is that?" Liam asked.

He comes up to me. I was surprised when he kissed my cheek then hugged me.

"I saw your performance. I didn't know you were a gymnast." He said.

"Yeah i've been one for a while." I say.

"Sage come on we don't have all day." Dante said.

I turned around to see Dante, Lee, Marco, Javier, Jayden, and Kayden glaring at him.

"Hey guys." Tyler said to them. They don't say anything back to him.

"I'm sorry for their rudeness. I'll see you at school?"

"Uh yeah. See you later." He said and gave me another hug and went into the restaurant.

I elbow Dante. "You guys are so mean." I mumble.

"We don't like him." Javier said.

"But you guys haven't told me why yet." I say.

"Doesn't matter. Just stay away from him." Lee said.

"Whatever." I mumble.

__________________________________

2760 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.2K 73
Not editing What happen whan Italian mafia Francesca ferraris had a daughter after 6 sons one night Bianca farraris pick up her daughter left her hus...
107K 1.6K 35
Athena Love Hart. A last name she despised and a middle name she found ironic. Love, she was given the name by her parents yet she received the exact...
620K 11.5K 41
Book #1 (Tainted Scars Series) He grabbed my waist and pulled me down into his lap. "Do I have to fuck you in front of your brother? Is that what it...
170K 4.5K 19
"I was tortured, every day, and no one helped me." She whispered meekly. "We would've done somethingโ€." She cut him off, slowly looking up, avoiding...