The Curtis sister imagines...

De outsiders_thingz

Go check out the first book! Here I will be continuing more imagines and little stories of the Curtis sister... Mais

Request page 
(Lazy sundays and football )
(grudges & fights) pt.1
(Grudges & fights) pt.2
(Protective brother)
(Grudges & fights) pt.3
(rumble/Socs gone to far)
(At the drive-in)
(drunk at Buck's)
(fight) pt.1?
Fights pt.2
(road trip)
(arrested) pt.1
(Arrested) pt.2
(sick)
(Arrested) pt.3
(greaser party)
AN!
(Soda comfort)
(fed up) pt.1
(Fed up) pt.2
(Fed up) pt.3
(Fed up) pt.4
A/N (ideas?)
(dating my sister)
(Secret hook up)
(ignoring the gang)
(trouble!?)
(Running away)
(Running away) pt.2
Curtis brothers (caught)
(caught!)
(Secret hook up) pt.2
(guilty)
(drunk)
(night talks with Soda)
(sweet Dally)
(More night talks)
(More night talks)
(double dates with Darry)
AN
Curtis sister X Dal (late night drives)
(Recklessness)
(Brother & boyfriend problems)
(Brother & boyfreind problems) part. 2
(Brother & boyfriend problems) pt.3
(My superman)
(Jumped)
(Accidents)
(fights)
(Fights) pt.2
(never the same)
(panic attack)
(seizures)
(socs)
(tics)
(alone time & mischief)
(socs) pt.2
(boys)
(stressed)
("I did..")
(dates & spies)
(better things to come)
(rumble clean ups)
(asthema attack)
(rainy days)
Curtis sister ("soc")
(pregnancy test?)
(Pregnancy test) pt.2
(Pregnancy test) pt.3
(secrets & scares)
(Unravelling secrets)
(Flashbacks & search parties)
(late nights & early mornings)
(forgotten scolarships & old memories)
(Feelings hurt & apologies)
(Moving days)
(Defeated days & football games)
(Not eating)
(High)
(Endings)
("I've gotcha")
(Abusive boyfriend)
(Parties & hangovers)
(Troubles)
(Scares & relief)
(Regretful actions)
(Drowning)
(Pills)
A/N! (Please read!)

(brothers & fights)

2.3K 25 9
De outsiders_thingz

(Requested MiaBuckenham hope you like it!) -prepare yourselves, it's slightly long

Y/n's POV
"I shouldn't be that long. I'm coming back Sunday, only 2 days. How's your throat?" Darry asked. See, I'm sick with a cold right now, and Darry has to go away for the weekend. He has a job offer up there, building a roof. Meaning, Soda is in charge of taking care of me and Pony, according to Darry's orders.

"I'll be fine" was all I got out before I started coughing again in my bed.

"That cough says other wise" Darry raised his brow. I waved it off with a groan. "Soda, come here, buddy" Darry called Soda in. He came in, Pony following behind. Soda was tossing a football up and down.

"You watch her. Make sure she's got everything she needs, understand?" Darry said as he started to stand from his knelt position beside me.

"Got it" Soda nodded.

"Good..I'll see y'all later" Darry headed out. Once he left, Soda then turned to Pony.

"You wanna go play some football now?" He asked, tossing the ball up in the air.

"Sure" Pony grinned.

"We'll be outside, Y/n" Soda grinned before him and Pony walked out of my room, and outside to play some football...without me. I couldn't even join if I wanted to, I'm sick. It just sucked.
————————————-
It's been hours of me laying in bed, while Soda was out doing god knows what Pony. Last I heard, Soda went to take Pony for ice cream? That really pissed me off. I could only imagine how good ice cream would feel on my sore throat right now. I knew he always favoured Pony, but I didn't think he would now, especially when I'm sick. My throat has gotten worse, and I've been nothing but tired. I just wished Darry had came back.
—————————————————
Soon enough, Sunday came around, the day Darry was coming home. Finally. Soda hadn't checked on me more then twice, and if he did, it was just a quick peek in and out. He was to busy with Pony, is the truth.

Suddenly, I rose from my bed, standing quickly as I ran to the bathroom. My knees hit the cold floor, as I emptied my stomach into the toilet. I felt awful, worse then when Darry had left on Friday.

"I'm home!" I heard faintly from outside. I knew it was Darry, and I was thankful. "Why is this place a mess?..how's Y/n?" I heard him ask. Another thing, the house was a mess from Soda and Pony. They made a chocolate cake, or well attempted to, and failed. I had to get up and clean most of the shit up. It was a nightmare, and they knew it, but didn't seem to care.

"Y/n?" Darry appeared in the door way with a concerned look. I sighed, still leaning over the toilet. "What's going on? I told the boys to keep an eye on you" he knelt down, putting a hand to my forehead. "You have a fever. Where's Soda!?" He stood. Before he could get out the bathroom doorway, Soda and Pony came in.

"Hey, Darry. How was"-

"Don't hey Darry me. Why weren't you watching your sister. She's gotten worse now" Darry motioned to me.

"I did watch her"-Soda started, only to be cut off by me-"lair! You were to busy with Pony all weekend! You took him for ice cream, played football, and did whatever else! You always favourite him!" I stood from my place on the ground.

"What?" Darry turned to Soda with anger.

"I don't favour Pony!" Soda defended.

"You do! I mean, taking him out for ice-cream when I'm the one who's sick here, really Soda?" I said with sarcasm lacing through my voice.

"Well maybe it's because you were sick and couldn't come anyways" Pony charmed in, clearly taking Soda's side.

"You can shut your trap, Pony!" I hissed back.

"Hey, don't talk to my brother like that!" Soda butted in, as he stood in front of Pony. Of course he's taking up for him, like he always did.

"Now everybody just calm down" Darry was ignored, as the other three of us continued to argue.

"You can shut your trap as well, Soda! I didn't see you sticking up for me when Darry yelled at me the other week" I reminded him, trying to make him see how he only sticks up for Pony, because it was the truth.

"What time was this!?" Soda exclaimed.

"Just what I said, last week!" I sassed back. Now it was just turning into a whole yelling match, while Darry was trying to calm us all down.

"It's not my fault I don't wanna hang out with you constantly!" Suddenly, the house went quiet from Soda's exclamation. I felt speechless-was speechless. Suddenly, my hand was contacted with Soda's cheek, causing an echo of slap to flow through the house. Nobody spoke. Soda held his cheek, not long before we were both tumbling on the ground.

"Guys, cut it!" Darry yelled, trying to pry Soda away from me as we rolled around on the floor.

My brothers and I didn't usually fight, but when we did, it could get ugly. Our fights were rarely physically, but sometimes things would go this far. If they ever did, like now, it would always end up being Pony and Soda against myself and Darry. That was probably the best way to put it.

I reached over my head and onto the bathroom counter, until my hands found something. I pulled the object down and threw it towards Soda's head. "Ouch!..god damn it!" He yelled as the tube of toothpaste hit him.

"Okay guys! That's enough!" Darry stepped between us on the floor. "Fighting ain't gonna solve anything" he pulled Soda up by his arm, then doing the same to me. Soda and I both shared a glare.

"Soda, when I ask you to do something, you best do it" Darry pointed a finger at Soda. I didn't listen to Darry's lecture to Soda any longer, I stormed past both of them, along with Pony, as I headed out the door. I didn't care how sick I was, or weather I should or shouldn't be outside. I knew I didn't want to be in there though.

I plopped by butt done in the porch steps, my chin resting in my hands, elbows on my knees. I let out a frustrated sigh.

"What's wrong there, Y/n?..heard the hollering from all the way down the street, man" Dallas appeared, taking a squat beside me.

"Nothing" I muttered, before I started coughing into my elbow. Dal scooted over a little with a cringed look. "Don't be getting me sick" he muttered.

"I would be inside, away from you, if my youngest brothers weren't such idiots" I muttered, kicking a pebble off the porch.

"Why? What happened?" Dal lit a cancer stick, then handing me one. I declined. Not good to smoke when your sick, and I didn't need to be anymore sick.

"Darry went out of town this weekend. Soda was suppose to watch me, but he was to busy with Pony" I said shortly. Dal didn't respond, but just walked inside.

I stood, starting my way to the vacant lot. That's where we'd normally hang around. Us greasers hung around spots like that, dirty lots, alleyways, stinking bars, you name it.

I made it to the lot, taking a seat on the old car seat that had been put there long ago. My thoughts coursed through my mind. It's not my fault I don't wanna hang out with you constantly! Kept replying in my mind.

After a while of going on with my thoughts, I forced myself up and off the car seat as I dusted my pants off. As much as I hated to face it, I started back home to my brothers.

Walking up the porch steps, I took a breathe. Releasing the frustrated air I didn't even realize I was holding since I stepped in the yard.

I walked in, and to my surprise, chocolate cake scent filled my nostrils. I furrowed my brow at the unexpected scent. Are they seriously baking a cake right now? I thought. Then it hit me, our rule.

Let me break it down to you shorty, whenever one of us get into a fight with the other, our rule is you have to bake a chocolate cake for the other. I guess Soda was the first to react.

"Y/n" Soda walked into the living room from the kitchen. He held a freshly, baked, delicious looking, chocolate cake in hands. "Look, I'm sorry about not looking after you like I should have. Your right..I probably do favourite pony a little more, but I'm gonna try and let loose on that. I promise." he nodded. I couldn't help the grin that tugged at my lips.

"Okay" I smirked, crossing my arms.

"Well now that you Curtis's finished your little make up session, guess you won't mind if I do this"-I watched as Dal's hands went to the bottom of the cake, pushing it upwards as it connected satisfyingly with Soda's face. I started laughing, pointing at Soda's chocolate smushed face. Darry and Pony were going along with my laughing, while Dal held his mischievous smirk.

"Alright, alright, you got me" Soda said lousily. I laughed harder.

Dal walked over to me, slinging an arm around me as he pulled at me cheek. "That was for you, little Curtis" he tugged at my cheek.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

324K 2.2K 85
The Curtis sister on her period in a house full of boys, what could go wrong ? -Just random imagines of the Curtis sister. ~second book of this is al...
57.7K 949 148
So basically just the good ol' imagines, You put your requests to me of what you guys would like to read and which character and I write it, I will l...
802K 9.4K 48
- THE OUTSIDERS. CLOSED! imagines, preferences, & headcannons [ THE OUTSIDERS ] [ SMUT & SWEARING ARE FREQUENT ] [RIGHTS:] - THE ONLY CHARACTERS I O...
1.3K 12 23
"Dallas Winston has a sister?" "Yeah, and she's a pain in the ass." When Peggy, Dally's little sister, moves to Tulsa to live with her brother, her...